WHAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES DO YOU KNOW??

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 9:00 pm

There's 2 sides to Niagara Falls

Canadian and American, he may have even been talking about Buffalo...

However he could mean the New York side of the Falls. If they are here they are keeping shit VERY quiet, because the only ones making noise here are the Bloods.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 9:04 pm

Another funny thing their neighborhood in LA is not that far from Hollywood, Downtown Law offices and of course USC. I lot of poor students stay their neighborhood. Also some UCLA students stay over there. They sell drugs and they extort money from those food trucks (owned by illegal immigrant so they will not tell police if they are extorted)
Also downtown LA is getting a makeover. LOTS OF MONEY lawyers law offices everywhere=organized crime.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 9:08 pm

Their gang were also quiet in LA until the 1990's then they spread like wild fire. I do not see them going away anytime soon. They are all over California now. They used to just have one or two streets. now they are main rivals with the eightteen street and eightteen street is the biggest street gang in the Nation

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 9:09 pm

Midnight wrote:Another funny thing their neighborhood in LA is not that far from Hollywood, Downtown Law offices and of course USC. I lot of poor students stay their neighborhood. Also some UCLA students stay over there. They sell drugs and they extort money from those food trucks (owned by illegal immigrant so they will not tell police if they are extorted)
Also downtown LA is getting a makeover. LOTS OF MONEY lawyers law offices everywhere=organized crime.
I found out something wierd a while back, I have a distant relative buried in a cemetary in Inglewood. And Niagara Falls and LA both have a Hyde Park Blvd. :D LOL

Your story about USC reminds me of that movie How High..... :D

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 9:11 pm

Midnight wrote:Their gang were also quiet in LA until the 1990's then they spread like wild fire. I do not see them going away anytime soon. They are all over California now. They used to just have one or two streets. now they are main rivals with the eightteen street and eightteen street is the biggest street gang in the Nation
18th street must be really long :D

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 9:12 pm

A Ghost wrote:There's 2 sides to Niagara Falls

However he could mean the New York side of the Falls. If they are here they are keeping shit VERY quiet, because the only ones making noise here are the Bloods.
OKAY, i WILL ASK HIM. This guy is a real gangbanger. He is a short little guy (about 5'5) but he have a tattoo of his hood on his neck and head. I guess that is why they call him minor.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 9:14 pm

Midnight wrote:

OKAY, i WILL ASK HIM. This guy is a real gangbanger. He is a short little guy (about 5'5) but he have a tattoo of his hood on his neck and head. I guess that is why they call him minor.
LOL, don't get yourself shot bro

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 9:14 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Midnight wrote:Their gang were also quiet in LA until the 1990's then they spread like wild fire. I do not see them going away anytime soon. They are all over California now. They used to just have one or two streets. now they are main rivals with the eightteen street and eightteen street is the biggest street gang in the Nation
Yes it is long but sometimes they write their gang with the roman numerals XV3 or XVIII

They eveven have their own website!!! Scary Huh

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 9:15 pm

Midnight wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Yes it is long but sometimes they write their gang with the roman numerals XV3 or XVIII

They eveven have their own website!!! Scary Huh
It was a really bad joke, I meant it spanned across the country.

But it wasn't funny :(

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 9:21 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Midnight wrote:

Like I said before there are alot of college students, Korens, and professionals in that part of town. It is dangerous but if you are not a gangbanger from their rival territory they will not mess with you they are too busy doing their dirt. That is how I met minor I was going to my apartment and he was staring at me I thought something bad was going to happen but he turned out to be an alright guy when I talked to him.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 9:24 pm

Midnight wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Midnight wrote:

Like I said before there are alot of college students, Korens, and professionals in that part of town. It is dangerous but if you are not a gangbanger from their rival territory they will not mess with you they are too busy doing their dirt. That is how I met minor I was going to my apartment and he was staring at me I thought something bad was going to happen but he turned out to be an alright guy when I talked to him.
Ask him to name some famous spots in the Falls :D

EX: Pizzeria names, and which streets are the shittiest

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2006, 9:28 pm

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 28th, 2006, 10:44 pm

I stay in the heart of their original neighborhood in Korea Town (Vermont and 8th street). Those Guys are always traveling to other places around the nation and the world. They usaually do not use the net for recruitment like the Eightteen Street or Clantone 13 They are more hands on. I guess to make it harder for the Government to track their activities It is sad but it is true.
i thought u wuz from six owe? lol faggot, u live downtown next to yo job the gay strip club dancin for gay budhaheads

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 11:25 pm

good ol watts wrote:
I stay in the heart of their original neighborhood in Korea Town (Vermont and 8th street). Those Guys are always traveling to other places around the nation and the world. They usaually do not use the net for recruitment like the Eightteen Street or Clantone 13 They are more hands on. I guess to make it harder for the Government to track their activities It is sad but it is true.
i thought u wuz from six owe? lol faggot, u live downtown next to yo job the gay strip club dancin for gay budhaheads
Who stalkin who buster. I am in real hoods you are in fantasy land. You think you know about gangs but you don't. You are nothin but a bitch ass fake ass gangsta. you need to learn more. Maybe you probably can learn something from a real Gee. You are a joke OG internet banger you know whats up stay in your place buster. Answer my questions and get back at me!

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 29th, 2006, 12:26 am

Guess what good ol twatt. Gang members expecially grown up ones move to other areas. Social status is the cause for gang violence. You are probably from whatever gang you are from but gang life always revovle around respect. That is how busters get smoke. I guess you know that already and that is why you playin it safe on the net. Bang on internet OG bang on. HA HA HA!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 29th, 2006, 10:31 am

Midnight wrote:Guess what good ol twatt. Gang members expecially grown up ones move to other areas. Social status is the cause for gang violence. You are probably from whatever gang you are from but gang life always revovle around respect. That is how busters get smoke. I guess you know that already and that is why you playin it safe on the net. Bang on internet OG bang on. HA HA HA!
lol

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 29th, 2006, 7:20 pm

[quote="GDbigtimdog"][quote="Young Deuce"]Still East STL...[/quote]

i got to agree with young deuce. even going through East STL in the middle of the day is dangerous. and i'll add Gary, IN, Detroit, and Baltimore to that.[/quote]

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 29th, 2006, 7:26 pm

[quote="A Ghost"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="A Ghost"][quote="Qdawg"]welfare expect people to pay 50%*[/quote]

Dont they have rent control? Thats #%@& up[/quote]

certain pjs ,well i kno mines was charging like 8/900 for a 1 bedroom nowadays,why pay that much 4 a dump of a apt when you dont got it when you can get a apt in a suburb or quiet area for 4/500 dollas?..welfare system is all messed up[/quote]

What!?

I know someone who bought a house off auction for $1000 here....[/quote]

shxt for a crib to be a grand in a auction it was 1 of 2 things, a whore house or the dope spot & the cops took over it...thats risky business coppin a crib thats already hot

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 29th, 2006, 7:58 pm

Qdawg wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Qdawg wrote:welfare expect people to pay 50%*
Dont they have rent control? Thats #%@& up
certain pjs ,well i kno mines was charging like 8/900 for a 1 bedroom nowadays,why pay that much 4 a dump of a apt when you dont got it when you can get a apt in a suburb or quiet area for 4/500 dollas?..welfare system is all messed up
What!?

I know someone who bought a house off auction for $1000 here....
shxt for a crib to be a grand in a auction it was 1 of 2 things, a whore house or the dope spot & the cops took over it...thats risky business coppin a crib thats already hot
damn

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 29th, 2006, 10:41 pm

Guess what good ol twatt. Gang members expecially grown up ones move to other areas. Social status is the cause for gang violence. You are probably from whatever gang you are from but gang life always revovle around respect. That is how busters get smoke. I guess you know that already and that is why you playin it safe on the net. Bang on internet OG bang on. HA HA HA!
lol @ this BS :lol:

nigga bangin outta koreatown

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 30th, 2006, 12:51 am

good ol watts wrote:
lol @ this BS :lol:

nigga bangin outta koreatown
MS-13, 18st, RTB and other hoods are in that area! I thought you knew Net Banbanger. I got heart because I still Rep there even though we dont get along and I am in Their hood.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 30th, 2006, 9:47 am

Where hasne't Alonso responded yet?

He used to ban people just for sneezing last year....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 1st, 2006, 8:11 pm

Buffalo was a damn war zone last year, and they expect it to get worse this year...

Buffalo, New York

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » May 1st, 2006, 11:14 pm

lol why are yall still respondin to this old ass thread with no point?? and where are yall gettin all these pictures?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2006, 9:26 am

Guage12 wrote:lol why are yall still respondin to this old ass thread with no point?? and where are yall gettin all these pictures?
Go to http://www.angelfire.com/nv/207

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » May 2nd, 2006, 4:39 pm

KINGSTON JAMAICA

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2006, 7:23 pm

lb516 wrote:KINGSTON JAMAICA
Isn't that where Damian Marley is from?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 3rd, 2006, 5:22 pm

Detroit, Michigan

I think this is because of Devils night...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 6th, 2006, 3:52 pm

Detroit, Michigan

Va.Real

Unread post by Va.Real » May 6th, 2006, 7:07 pm

Rihtown aka. Richmond, Va is dangerous...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 6th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Va.Real wrote:Rihtown aka. Richmond, Va is dangerous...
Richmond. Virgina

Tha Dub

Unread post by Tha Dub » May 6th, 2006, 8:07 pm

thats enough of these dumbass pics that u didnt even take :roll: