WHAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES DO YOU KNOW??

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 14th, 2006, 1:02 am

.......... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ^^^^ True. Nigga actin like we aint knowin its still "Leftcoast" "Wattscrackin" or whatever the f@ck else the nigga calls himself on here. This shit is just plain sad for a nigga livin HUNDREDS of miles away in Northern California to be dick riding a hood he aint ever been too in his f@ckin life period! SAD SHIT... Embarassed REAL SAD SHIT
check this out deuce deuce throwaway, cuz we know u aint no gauge bitch ass nigga u aint neva held a gauge in yo life except that toy yo momma bought u fo christmas, i already stated in my earlier post that this is wattscrackin nigga it aint no secret, u still mad cuz i exposed yo gay ass claimin san bernadino wuz the 92 murder capital, dont nobody care bout yo sorry ass city chump get over it, i thought we done got past this? u must be on yo period today or like them other niggaz that ride dick when somebody talk shit, the niggaz dick u ridin (if he even has one...) is a dick ridin fag himself, bustaz from these suburbs n shit woofin all this n that on the net lol fags , this gay ass nigga and that burrito mouth stuffin faggot hookin up like 40 glocc and the surrats :(

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 14th, 2006, 1:04 am

, so tell me how crazy is Vallejo?
crazy enough to slap that big fat burrito out yo mouth u lil fag

fuc outta here peppito wutever the fuc yo name is

from the big bad oxnard chiquas (aint that Mexican for a "bitch?) gang :lol:

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 14th, 2006, 1:06 am

The Grapes have enough dick riding wannabes in Watts
oh really ? who's that? is this somethin u observed while mowin some lawns in watts, tryna fund some extra money for ya'll to buy a cueta :oops:

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 14th, 2006, 1:16 am

if u lil net nerds ever hit the streets or wuz at the funeral for took ya'll woulda seen a nigga, i already explained it on the other post anybody that wuz at the funeral ya'll bitch ass niggaz seen me nigga in the back where the hoovers or the 83s hit that wall up "fuc all napps" , but both u lil net bangin fags dont get out the house stay in ya lil bitch ass areas nigga i'm statewide with it, any nigga that wuz there can verify a nigga bein there G'd up nigga in my purple chucs ax big dog brown from Fudgetown Mafia that bitch ass nigga seen me ax'd me if i'm still crippin , throwin up the grape on all them niggaz cac there aint nobody did shit , but like i said tho loc keep gettin ya'll internet bang on groupie ass hoes all the nutts readin bout niggaz like me on this website nigga i come on here to set the record str8 u niggaz come on here to masturbate to real ass niggaz fucin fagz cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 8==========D :o

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 14th, 2006, 2:30 pm

LOL :lol: Still the same ol clown ass nigga you always been...

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 14th, 2006, 2:38 pm

[quote="good ol watts"] i thought we done got past this?[quote]

I'am past that shit...But i aint talkin about that,I'm talkin about how done switched yo name again actin like we aint knowin its still you. Shits got nigga rollin right now :lol: :lol: But i'm done postin... We already know youse a lil ass kid

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » March 14th, 2006, 5:37 pm

good ol watts wrote:if u lil net nerds ever hit the streets or wuz at the funeral for took ya'll woulda seen a nigga, i already explained it on the other post anybody that wuz at the funeral ya'll bitch ass niggaz seen me nigga in the back where the hoovers or the 83s hit that wall up "fuc all napps" , but both u lil net bangin fags dont get out the house stay in ya lil bitch ass areas nigga i'm statewide with it, any nigga that wuz there can verify a nigga bein there G'd up nigga in my purple chucs ax big dog brown from Fudgetown Mafia that bitch ass nigga seen me ax'd me if i'm still crippin , throwin up the grape on all them niggaz cac there aint nobody did shit , but like i said tho loc keep gettin ya'll internet bang on groupie ass hoes all the nutts readin bout niggaz like me on this website nigga i come on here to set the record str8 u niggaz come on here to masturbate to real ass niggaz fucin fagz cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 8==========D :o

So now because I didn't go to tookie's funeral, which you didn't either, I never get out the house? You think any real Grape is going to be impressed with some stupid little kid thinking he is all crip now because he makes up stories about being at Tookie's funeral. With every post you make you look more like a pathetic wannabe. I can't believe you are trying to impress people with your little stories. Just you trying so hard to make people believe you a Grape confirms you ain't.

Quit trying to say you state wide, you are from Vallejo California and know where else. The only reason you know all that other information is because the internet. It's funny as fock to me that you call me an internet nerd, look the day I post as many hundreds of post as you is the day you can call me an internet nerd like you. Really, every time you talk shit about somebody you are really just describing yourself.

I really hope you actually go to Watts one day and go to Grape Street, if you can find it, so you can find out for yourself how badly wannabes like you get punked by real gangsters. Don't you ever think that any hood is going to be welcoming to out of town wannabe.

I hope you now that black people out here mow lawns also, but see you wouldn't now shit about that because you neverwhere in Compton, Watts, or South Central. Just stick to the "V" little boy.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 14th, 2006, 5:46 pm

So now because I didn't go to tookie's funeral, which you didn't either, I never get out the house? You think any real Grape is going to be impressed with some stupid little kid thinking he is all crip now because he makes up stories about being at Tookie's funeral. With every post you make you look more like a pathetic wannabe. I can't believe you are trying to impress people with your little stories. Just you trying so hard to make people believe you a Grape confirms you ain't.

Quit trying to say you state wide, you are from Vallejo California and know where else. The only reason you know all that other information is because the internet. It's funny as fock to me that you call me an internet nerd, look the day I post as many hundreds of post as you is the day you can call me an internet nerd like you. Really, every time you talk shit about somebody you are really just describing yourself.

I really hope you actually go to Watts one day and go to Grape Street, if you can find it, so you can find out for yourself how badly wannabes like you get punked by real gangsters. Don't you ever think that any hood is going to be welcoming to out of town wannabe.

I hope you now that black people out here mow lawns also, but see you wouldn't now shit about that because you neverwhere in Compton, Watts, or South Central. Just stick to the "V" little boy.

wut i'm sayin can be verifyed.... wut about u? u didnt go to the funeral cuz yo Mexican ass woulda got toe the fuc up by everybody there, matter fact i didnt see one Mexican there, i seen some old ass honkkkies even , but no eses,

i'm startin to think now that u aint even Mexican u probly a whiteboy from gay ass oxnard or wutever the fuc yo sorry ass city called now u resortin to stalkin a nigga like a wierd ass whiteboy do, but in case i'm wrong , get cac outside and get to work on them lawns , u got a nice long day of garden work and sellin oranges ahead of u

anybody that went to the funeral and outside in the parkin lot can verify me bein there aint no need to prove it to u weird whiteboys and grape pickers on here

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 14th, 2006, 5:47 pm

I'am past that shit...But i aint talkin about that,I'm talkin about how done switched yo name again actin like we aint knowin its still you. Shits got nigga rollin right now Laughing Laughing But i'm done postin... We already know youse a lil ass kid
i wuz banned u dumbass nigga i aint switch shit up chump, i just got cac on this site bout tray days ago, and now i'm puttin u busta ass wanace niggaz in ya'll place

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » March 14th, 2006, 6:49 pm

good ol watts wrote:

wut i'm sayin can be verifyed.... wut about u? u didnt go to the funeral because yo Mexican ass woulda got toe the fuc up by everybody there, matter fact i didnt see one Mexican there, i seen some old ass honkkkies even , but no eses,

i'm startin to think now that u aint even Mexican u probly a whiteboy from gay ass oxnard or wutever the fuc yo sorry ass city called now u resortin to stalkin a nigga like a wierd ass whiteboy do, but in case i'm wrong , get cac outside and get to work on them lawns , u got a nice long day of garden work and sellin oranges ahead of u

anybody that went to the funeral and outside in the parkin lot can verify me bein there aint no need to prove it to u weird whiteboys and grape pickers on here

You are still tying to impress with that funeral shit. You didn't go to the funeral. You see only little stupid wannabes like you are going to think he is gangster now because he went to a funeral, which you didn't. All Tookie was media hype. And little suckers like you fed into it. Oh, and why the fock would eses be at that funeral. It was a black thing at a black church, with a black gangster. That is just stupid as me trying pump up my race by saying I didn't see any black people at a funeral for a Mexican person.

I live in Compton little kid. I no I don't think I'm all hard because I live in a city with fame, like a little bitch like you would. I don't know who you are mistaking me for but I never even been in Oxnard and never posted anything on Allhood.

Maybe you don't want to believe me but there is blacks in Compton mowing lawns and selling shit on side walks, and I don't mean crack or any other type of drug, and also lots of blacks do farm work. There is more to blacks than just than the Grape Street Gansters you wish you where.

OH, AND YOU STILL AIN'T NO GRAPE STEEET GANGSTER. NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL. Sorry to break your heart.

Well I'm done. I know your going to talk more shit, but you I ain't goin to waste my time with wannabes. Just keep talking shit sucking Grape Street dick. It seems that is all you are good for.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 14th, 2006, 7:18 pm

You are still tying to impress with that funeral shit. You didn't go to the funeral. You see only little stupid wannabes like you are going to think he is gangster now because he went to a funeral, which you didn't. All Tookie was media hype. And little suckers like you fed into it. Oh, and why the fock would eses be at that funeral. It was a black thing at a black church, with a black gangster. That is just stupid as me trying pump up my race by saying I didn't see any black people at a funeral for a Mexican person.

I live in Compton little kid. I no I don't think I'm all hard because I live in a city with fame, like a little bitch like you would. I don't know who you are mistaking me for but I never even been in Oxnard and never posted anything on Allhood.

Maybe you don't want to believe me but there is blacks in Compton mowing lawns and selling shit on side walks, and I don't mean crack or any other type of drug, and also lots of blacks do farm work. There is more to blacks than just than the Grape Street Gansters you wish you where.

OH, AND YOU STILL AIN'T NO GRAPE STEEET GANGSTER. NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL. Sorry to break your heart.

Well I'm done. I know your going to talk more shit, but you I ain't goin to waste my time with wannabes. Just keep talking shit sucking Grape Street dick. It seems that is all you are good for.
the last thing i'ma do is try to impress yo hatdancin ass, me going to the funeral can be verified easily, just like u bein the neighborhood lawnmower man can be verified easily, i could give a fuc if u from compton, i give a fuc about compton , good thang u dont think u hard cuz newsflash u aint faggot, u like readin about gangs cuz it get yo lil flea market panties wet

tookie wuz media hype? the fuc u talkin about? that nigga would slap that oranges out yo border hoppin ass, lol @ these squares talkin shit about a nigga just cuz he wuz famous and the media wuz on his nutts, yea tookie didnt start no crips, and some OG e/s niggaz didnt like him, regardless of all that nigga wuz a rider PERIOD, fuc the BS. it dont matter cuz the funeral wuz a westside function my niggaz didnt even roll out there deep but we still maintained a presence, i could give a fuc i wuz standin right behind the harlems behind the gates surrounded by W/S niggaz aint nobody did shit

just keep talkin shit suckin MY dick, cuz thats all u doin everytime u post , on my muthafucin nuttsac , get back to work manuel , corona times over holmes

DpL_3Ni_SeT_DpL

Unread post by DpL_3Ni_SeT_DpL » March 21st, 2006, 11:05 am

NYC
Bronx
Yonkers
Harlem- Manhattan
Wash Hieghts- Manhattan
brownville- bk
bedstuy- bk
southsides- bk
crownhieghts-bk
Flatbush-bk
south side jamaica- queens
Corona- queens
queends bridge- queens

NJ
Jersey city hieghts
Greenville aka the Hillz - jersey city
Downtown- jersey city
Darkside- jersey city
Duncan, marrian, Buger-t, Mongomery Projects in jersey city
Union city- Downtown
Hoboken- the Projects
Watts st- Newark
Grape st- Newark
Newark-
Trenton- Downtown
Camden- most dangerous city in the us in 05 always ranked in Top 5
Patterson- Eastside
e19 st - Patterson
Market st- Patterson
Passiac-
East Orange

and Alot more i jus cant remenber them all aite stay up fam

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 8:56 pm

2006 dangerous state list (top 35 in order) :
1-nevada
2-lousiana
3-new mexico
4-arizona
5-maryland
6-south carolina
7-florida
8-tennesse
9-alaska(highest state in rapes)
10-california
11-texas
12-michigan
13-georgia
14-oklahoma
15-arkansas
16-washington dc
17-north carolina
18-alabama
19-illinois
20-missouri
21-mississipi
22-colorado
23-ohio
24-delaware
25-kansas
26-hawaii
27-oregon
28-indiana
29-pennsvlynia
30-massachusetts
31-new york
32-new jersey
33-kentucky
34-nebraska
35-minnesota

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 27th, 2006, 10:37 pm

^^^^Are you sure that was real Hawaii,nebraska :lol: :lol: :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 10:41 pm

yeah them stats was focused on homicide,vehicle theft,robbery,rapes etc.....to be in the late 20s & early 30s you can say a state is farely safer

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 27th, 2006, 10:57 pm

Aw so those certain staes could be higher in certain categories.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 11:03 pm

most of them in the top 10 always been in the top for the past 4-5 years alotta them dropped some gained higher

immortal

Unread post by immortal » March 30th, 2006, 5:33 am

*deepsky* wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:^^^ I heard this before, and it makes sense tsince they have GD in Houston, but why did they never claim it in their songs? Or at least, how did people find out they were GD?

They only claimed 5th Ward, is all of 5th ward GD or something? because I heard in ATL they claim zones and wards because they are all in the same group, so it might be that way in Houston, iono
they do in little ways,there s a song called "fallin" and they say how they homeboy deied an he was in a gang,and in the video EVERY body had on blue,scarfeac hada royal blue suit on ,and in an earler video by scareface.i forget which one,he says he had to bang a gang to get paid the GD way,and i knwo theres more,but the never really broadcasted it,u know the 36 mafia are vicelords
Scarface used to shout out SA Fools, were they actually a set?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 30th, 2006, 7:57 am

I haven't been to these places but here's some pics...

Camden, New Jersey

Detriot, Michigan

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 30th, 2006, 8:18 am

Washington D.C.

St. Louis

New Orleans

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 30th, 2006, 8:18 am

Compton

Baltimore

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » March 30th, 2006, 9:15 am

yo one of the hardest city out in the east cost is camden nj, is been on the 5 top dangerous city for like 6 years in a row.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 30th, 2006, 9:22 am

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL wrote:yo one of the hardest city out in the east cost is camden nj, is been on the 5 top dangerous city for like 6 years in a row.
That's what the interesting thing is.

I had never even heard of Camden until it made the list.

It makes you wonder how many other cities out there are super dangerous and nobody has ever heard of them yet....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 30th, 2006, 9:23 am

PS, Camden was the first picture I showed...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 30th, 2006, 9:27 am

South Bronx 1980's

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 30th, 2006, 8:57 pm

Honestly though I would have to say any community with high poverty rates and low educational levels.

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » March 30th, 2006, 11:37 pm

jea yo the city is crazy especially cuzz is right next to philly and niggaz from philly is gramey as hell too, but nj has some hardcore city is just the only ppl from out hea knows about them like newark, trenton, jersey city, passaic, patterson

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 31st, 2006, 12:05 am

What about Camden? I heard about it but only from stats

other than that only jersey is newark and stuff that I really know is grimey

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 31st, 2006, 5:03 am

the favellas in rio brazil, makes compton look like beverly hills, scary shit

UmanH-ay

Re: WHAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES DO YOU KNOW??

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 31st, 2006, 5:05 am

BG MLOCO wrote:IN NYC EAST NEW BROOKLYN, BROWNSVILLE BROOKLYN, EAST HARLEM, MANHATTAN, SOUTH JAMAECA QUEENS, IN GEORGIA ATLANTA, 3RD WARD, BANKHEAD COURTS, IN FLORIDA SOUTH MIAMI, CARROLL ST,

ENY TILL I DIE 3X ETGC
what about Central Harlem?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 31st, 2006, 12:48 pm

afakasi wrote:the favellas in rio brazil, makes compton look like beverly hills, scary shit
naw, SAO PAULO in Brazil, THAT'S SKARY!!!

Makes Jordan Downs look like the White House.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 1st, 2006, 4:16 pm

^^Yeah Sao Paulo Too, some crazy shit there