Who runs New York: 2007?

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Who runs New York: 2007?

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 12th, 2007, 7:52 pm

The Albanians, Russians, Italians, Colombians, Chinese, Japanese, Ukranian, Yugoslavians or others?

In your Opinion just list who you think runs it and briefly explain why you think this.

No arguments on here please its just a topic of opinion people, remember that when posting.

robocop

Unread post by robocop » July 12th, 2007, 8:50 pm

Jews.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 12th, 2007, 9:16 pm

i think the albanians, russians and italians are the main players in the OC in NY. but i think albanians are coming up faster than anyone else right now and i think soon they will be what the italians were because of the news reports and stories i hear about them from all over. they already run europe asfar as OC goes, its just a matter of time before NY goes through the same thing.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 12th, 2007, 10:43 pm

robocop wrote:Jews.
LOL

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 12th, 2007, 10:48 pm

ShqipeG wrote:i think the albanians, russians and italians are the main players in the OC in NY. but i think albanians are coming up faster than anyone else right now and i think soon they will be what the italians were because of the news reports and stories i hear about them from all over. they already run europe asfar as OC goes, its just a matter of time before NY goes through the same thing.

Somebody ban this dude for talkin shit.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 12th, 2007, 11:02 pm

TeeKay wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:i think the albanians, russians and italians are the main players in the OC in NY. but i think albanians are coming up faster than anyone else right now and i think soon they will be what the italians were because of the news reports and stories i hear about them from all over. they already run europe asfar as OC goes, its just a matter of time before NY goes through the same thing.

Somebody ban this dude for talkin shit.
how am i talking shit? google albanian mafia in europe and find ONE article or news report that doest say albanians are the biggest gangsters in europe and are gaining noriety in new york and in michigan.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 13th, 2007, 9:05 am

I think more like the blacks and hispanics run NY they the ones that kicked the italians and Jews out. You got bloods, crips, Yardies, Drug Lords, everything thats black and hispanic.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 13th, 2007, 10:02 am

italians aint go nowhere fam...im black & dont even believe that@we kicked italians out...to much hate in ny amongst fellow blacks against other blacks for us to unite to wipe out mob families(of any race )mobs is still around despite guialiani taking some of them down..most of them is wearing nypd uniform's

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » July 13th, 2007, 10:29 am

Russian mafia. they not scared of Black boyz, in russia the foreign nigger student is being beaten and killed by skinheads. same goes for hispanic except they arnt getting killed by skinheads because dont have hispanic in russia.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 13th, 2007, 10:53 am

Richboy17 wrote:I think more like the blacks and hispanics run NY they the ones that kicked the italians and Jews out. You got bloods, crips, Yardies, Drug Lords, everything thats black and hispanic.

richboy17, when i say 'run' i mean they control operations like gambling, narcotics, extortion, money laundering, stock markets, robbery, hi-jacking. i dont mean walk around with a gun and getting caught for $10 packs. there is no drug lords that are black. nicky barnes did ok for himself and his sidekick guy fisher who is being played as frank lucas now in american gangster but no one else. and barnes wasent even a drug lord, he worked for the mafia.

robocop

Unread post by robocop » July 13th, 2007, 11:48 am

Dominicans, PRs, Colombians make more through drugs I would think than what Italians are making. I thought most of the gambling is overseas. I don't live in New york but I think they make way more money than Albanians in New York. There are alot of Jamaican and black distributors of drugs.
The Albanians in Europe are basially distributors of Cocaine for the Colombians so I don't see the big difference.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 13th, 2007, 11:54 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote:Russian mafia. they not scared of Black boyz, in russia the foreign nigger student is being beaten and killed by skinheads. same goes for hispanic except they arnt getting killed by skinheads because dont have hispanic in russia.
THAT FOREIGN STUDENTS IN EUROPE....LMAO , COME TRY THAT WITH AN ORGANANIZED GANG OUT WEST OR A DRUG TEAM FROM AMERICA , SEE HOW FAR YOU GET FUCHIN WITH BLACKS , AMERICAN OR WESTINDIAN .....

IT DEPENDS WHAT PART OF NEWYORK YOUR TALKING ABOUT , NOBODY RUNS THE ENTIRE NEWYORK ......WHAT AREA OR WHAT FIELD OF WORK

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 13th, 2007, 12:08 pm

Who ever commented about Albanians up there. Listen Albanians dont work FOR Colombians, Albanian gangsters run Europe; so the Colombians come to the Albanians for Cocaine because there is no laws or government in my country and the few cops and few government officials we have are on the payroll so we can smuggle the drugs in without a problem, 80% of heroin in Europe is from us and cocaine is coming up o be a major percent by us also, prositution is almost absolute by us and people smuggling also.

In America we just started immigrating there in numbers in the mid 90's. There was one Albanian crime family the size of one of the 5 families. Alex Rudaj muscled out the Colombos, Gambinos and Lucchese family out of neighborhoods he took over. He was on the paper for sitting in John Gotti's seat in 'Raos' a famous restaurant where no one was supposed to sit in his chair.

I dont think anyone runs New York right now, the diversity is too high right now I think... one race will come up in the underworld sooner or later though, just a matter of time... I think the Italians will come back, The Russians will rise up or the Albanians will break through, I cant see anything else happening in New Yorks underworld.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 13th, 2007, 12:17 pm

http://glasgowcrew.tripod.com/albanian.html

Thats whats going on in Europe, there are a few mistakes like saying the 15 Kosovar families when they actually come and started in North Albania but no difference, Albanians are doing it big.

http://johnsville.blogspot.com/2004/11/ ... mafia.html

Thats the Albanian crime family in New York. Facts that Albanians are coming up fast in the underworld. 8) 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 13th, 2007, 12:45 pm

ShqipeG wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:I think more like the blacks and hispanics run NY they the ones that kicked the italians and Jews out. You got bloods, crips, Yardies, Drug Lords, everything thats black and hispanic.

richboy17, when i say 'run' i mean they control operations like gambling, narcotics, extortion, money laundering, stock markets, robbery, hi-jacking. i dont mean walk around with a gun and getting caught for $10 packs. there is no drug lords that are black. nicky barnes did ok for himself and his sidekick guy fisher who is being played as frank lucas now in american gangster but no one else. and barnes wasent even a drug lord, he worked for the mafia.
I dun know like you had black drug lords other than Nicky Barns like Supreme McGriff, Fat Cat Nicholas, Pappy Mason, etc. these dudes were big time black dudes in NY and they fucked up the Colombians. And i aint talkin BS, these dudes had estates, buildings, everything. There is also other dudes out there. No joke but i do think the blacks and hispanics run shit in NY aside of the Albanians cuz they on two different levels. Albanians do there things in NY, Asians do there think sepretaley, Black and Hispanics are all over. I know that the Blacks and Hispanics got a huge part in the drug trade in NY, robbery, money laundering, hi jacking but no gambling or extortion.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 13th, 2007, 7:59 pm

BLACKS BUY DRUGS FROM WHO EVER , THEN DISTRIBUTE , BLACKS ARE STARTING TO MIGRATE TO THE SOUTH SO THE HUSTLE IS SHIFTING...

WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE ITALIANS DO ,

HISPANICS/LATINOS CONNECT FROM THERE OWN PEOPLE AND SUPPLY OTHERS , AND ALSO DISRIBUTE

ASIANS CONTROL THERE OWN AREA OF TOWN , DISTRIBUTE TO THERE OWN PEOPLE

EUROPEANS ARE GETTING INTO EVERYTHING THEY CAN , THERE RIVALS TO THE ITALIANS AND JEWS

AND WHAT EVER POLITICIAN OR LAW ENFORCEMENT THATS ON THE TAKE ......

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 13th, 2007, 8:12 pm

NICKELS wrote:BLACKS BUY DRUGS FROM WHO EVER , THEN DISTRIBUTE , BLACKS ARE STARTING TO MIGRATE TO THE SOUTH SO THE HUSTLE IS SHIFTING...

HISPANICS/LATINOS CONNECT FROM THERE OWN PEOPLE AND SUPPLY OTHERS , AND ALSO DISRIBUTE

EUROPEANS ARE GETTING INTO EVERYTHING THEY CAN , THERE RIVALS TO THE ITALIANS AND JEWS

actuallyyyy Europeans dont rival Italians and Jews, Albanians are very closley tied to Italians, ik dont know about russians they do there own thing

blacks are street soldiers they form gangs but dont get into anything except drugs and sitribution of drugs

Asians dont just distribute to their own people come on now nickels the information you gave is not true.

New York is diverse right now but Europeans run the operations as far as ORGANISED CRIME GOES

blacks and latinos run the street gangs but there is barely any more street gangs left (it was in an article called : where did all the street gangs go?)

lets see some more opinions here people

robocop

Unread post by robocop » July 13th, 2007, 8:28 pm

When it comes to Cocaine the manufacturers are Bolivia,Peru, Colombia. Mexicans control most of the distribution as well as various groups from the Carribean. It is where the money is. The Italian from what I have read don't make the kind of money. Street Gangs are more organized now and are also involved in distribution. The distribution of drugs is lucrative. Go on the DEA site or read some books on it. The crime is "organized". I think whoever controls the drug markets really dominate organized crime. I don't know what is more lucrative than drugs. Stock Market manipulation but SEC is on top of that.
Identity theft? Gambling? I think the offshore gambling is pretty big. I don't think organized crime is all what it is cracked up to be on T.V. and the movies.
You are under the impression that Blacks and Latinos bow down to the white boses of the underworld. I don't even think they cross paths that much. I hear the pirating of all kinds of things is actually the most lucrative and it is dominated by the Chinese. It is hard to compare.

robocop

Unread post by robocop » July 13th, 2007, 8:34 pm

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 13th, 2007, 8:41 pm

im not saying they bow down to the 'white bosses' but everybody knows the Italian MAFIA ran New York but since the decline and the breakup of the pizza connection in 86' other ethnic groups have been holdng more weight then before and its goten to the point whre the italian mafia is the strongest anymore but the MAFIA still runs New York they are simply more organised and efficent, there is no more street gangs, barely any left in NY the city has cleaned up... hoods are now middle class townhouse suburbs, projects are being knocked down to make houses or buildings for business, the mafia will always control new york whether it be the italian albanian russian mafia of even blacks if there was a black mafia (no offense)

PS. the mexicans are the distributors in LA! and the cubans in MIAMI, robocop im talking about new york city

Right now I think the Genovese Family is the most powerful syndicate in New York, they are still strong, the crack downs in the 80's and 90's havent really done too much to them liek the other families who were already having troubles, i think no gang or clan whether it be white or black dominated can compare to them right now.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 14th, 2007, 6:23 am

People are saying the Italians were tuff shit and owned everything, but i remeber someone telling me that the Italians in Little Italy got fucked up the by the Triads. I remeber hearing that the Triads took over Little Italy once and took all the buisness there cuz the Italians decided to try to play with them.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 14th, 2007, 2:46 pm

nahhh man wghere did u ghear this BS from the triads cud never have taken over little italy come on now this is like fuckin something kids wud believe lets get real ere people, the italian mafia is just stronger then the triads plain and simple.

genovese crime family is the strongest organisation in NY right now

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 14th, 2007, 3:55 pm

What about the Camorra and NDrangheta? Are they up in the US too?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 14th, 2007, 4:12 pm

ShqipeG wrote:im not saying they bow down to the 'white bosses' but everybody knows the Italian MAFIA ran New York but since the decline and the breakup of the pizza connection in 86' other ethnic groups have been holdng more weight then before and its goten to the point whre the italian mafia is the strongest anymore but the MAFIA still runs New York they are simply more organised and efficent, there is no more street gangs, barely any left in NY the city has cleaned up... hoods are now middle class townhouse suburbs, projects are being knocked down to make houses or buildings for business, the mafia will always control new york whether it be the italian albanian russian mafia of even blacks if there was a black mafia (no offense)

PS. the mexicans are the distributors in LA! and the cubans in MIAMI, robocop im talking about new york city

Right now I think the Genovese Family is the most powerful syndicate in New York, they are still strong, the crack downs in the 80's and 90's havent really done too much to them liek the other families who were already having troubles, i think no gang or clan whether it be white or black dominated can compare to them right now.

p.s in L.A. with racist mexicans and such there ARE alot of blacks that distribute themselves from a whole different connection.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 14th, 2007, 5:16 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:im not saying they bow down to the 'white bosses' but everybody knows the Italian MAFIA ran New York but since the decline and the breakup of the pizza connection in 86' other ethnic groups have been holdng more weight then before and its goten to the point whre the italian mafia is the strongest anymore but the MAFIA still runs New York they are simply more organised and efficent, there is no more street gangs, barely any left in NY the city has cleaned up... hoods are now middle class townhouse suburbs, projects are being knocked down to make houses or buildings for business, the mafia will always control new york whether it be the italian albanian russian mafia of even blacks if there was a black mafia (no offense)

p.s in L.A. with racist mexicans and such there ARE alot of blacks that distribute themselves from a whole different connection.
YEAH THERES ANOTHER CONNECTION BUILDING OVER THER , RUMOR HAS IT ...........

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 14th, 2007, 5:23 pm

ShqipeG wrote:
NICKELS wrote:BLACKS BUY DRUGS FROM WHO EVER , THEN DISTRIBUTE , BLACKS ARE STARTING TO MIGRATE TO THE SOUTH SO THE HUSTLE IS SHIFTING...

actuallyyyy Europeans dont rival Italians and Jews, Albanians are very closley tied to Italians, ik dont know about russians they do there own thing

blacks are street soldiers they form gangs but dont get into anything except drugs and sitribution of drugs

Asians dont just distribute to their own people come on now nickels the information you gave is not true.

New York is diverse right now but Europeans run the operations as far as ORGANISED CRIME GOES

blacks and latinos run the street gangs but there is barely any more street gangs left (it was in an article called : where did all the street gangs go?)

lets see some more opinions here people
WHAT OTHER RACE YOU KNOW IS IN ASAIN TERRITORY SELLING DRUGS TO THEM ???????? HOWS THAT NOT TRUE !?

THERE IS NO REAL STREET GANGS IN NEWYORK EXCEPT SMALL INDEPENDANT DRUG TEAMS ,

BOY YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS , AND STOP SUCHING YOUR OWN ALBAINIAN DICH , YOU PRAISE YOUR PEOPLE TOO MUCH WAY MORE CREDIT THEN DESREVED ....GET OFF THE NET , AND GET OUT IN THEM STREETS ....DONT BELEIVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ONLINE KID.

ITALIANS STILL CONTROL ALOT OF SHYT , AND ABLAINIANS ARE CLOSELY TIED TO THEM JUST AS JEWS , AND RUSSIANS ....FALL BACK WITH THEM ONLINE ARTICLES , THATS OUTSIDE REPORTING

robocop

Unread post by robocop » July 14th, 2007, 6:17 pm

robocop

Unread post by robocop » July 14th, 2007, 6:18 pm

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 15th, 2007, 6:52 am

ShqipeG wrote:nahhh man wghere did u ghear this BS from the triads cud never have taken over little italy come on now this is like fuckin something kids wud believe lets get real ere people, the italian mafia is just stronger then the triads plain and simple.

genovese crime family is the strongest organisation in NY right now
This kid's Uncle was tellin that shit. It was like a long time ago though. They dont control Little Italy now.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 15th, 2007, 8:31 am

nahh Genovese crime family is still really strong, they were barely affected by all the crack downs and shit in the 80's and 90's and have a small number of snitches, they dont RUN new york but they are the strongest gang in the city and maybe in the whole country right now.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 15th, 2007, 9:28 am

ShqipeG wrote:nahh Genovese crime family is still really strong, they were barely affected by all the crack downs and shit in the 80's and 90's and have a small number of snitches, they dont RUN new york but they are the strongest gang in the city and maybe in the whole country right now.
Nah not the country but prolly New York City because all the other gangs in NYC are unorganized, fake, and unloyal.

robocop

Unread post by robocop » July 15th, 2007, 9:37 am

I don't think the Italian mafia is that big as it once was in NY. I actually think Dominicans and Puerto Ricans make more money from their drug distribution.
Those groups are starting to control more. If you look at that link I posted and listen to the last three minutes this guy explains that The Montreal Mob are the most powerful in North America. He says that drugs are the reason why. I think PRS and Dominicans distribute more drugs than the Montreal Mob and make more money.