ORIGINAL BLACK GANGSTERS OF AMERICAN UNDERWORLD

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
NYpueblobishop

ORIGINAL BLACK GANGSTERS OF AMERICAN UNDERWORLD

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 17th, 2007, 11:13 pm

BUMPY JOHNSON , QUEEN ST.CLAIRE , BUB HEWLETT , UNCLE BILL BROWN , CHARLES GREEN , LEON AIKEN , MELVIN WILLIAMS , PEEWEE KIRKLAND , FRANK MATTHEWS , NEWYORK FREDDIE MYERS , FRANK LUCAS - (the movie with denzel and T.i.) , CASPAR HOLSTEIN , NICKY BARNES , TEDDY ROE , PREACHER , FRITZ , FREEWAY RICK ROSS , GUY FISHER , JUNIOR BLACK MAFIA , THERE ARE TOOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE & GROUPS TO NAME FROM DIFFERENT STATES ACROSS AMERICA ....

IN EVERY STATE DO THE RESEARCH , THE IMPACT WE HAD AND REVOLUTIONZIED THE GAME :
NEWYORK , CHICAGO , LOS ANGELES , DETROIT , D.C. , PHLIADELPHIA , E.T.C......

AFRICAN AMERICANS BEEN DOING THIS WAY EARLY FOR YEARS SINCE THE " 1930 's ", UP UNTIL NOW......THE DRUG SCENE , NUMBERS , GAMBLING , PIMPIN , CON , GAME HAS CHANGED THESE DAYS ....NEW PLAYERS AND NEW LAWS ....

AMERICAN UNDERWORLD

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 17th, 2007, 11:35 pm

yea but back inda day they was all boss'd up, nowdays it seems like the big gangsta is livin rite next to me coz he keepin it real...n next day in the nes....a 45 year old black male was found dead in his appartment, it appers to be a robbery that took place due to the door being in a condition telling police it was forced entry.

man some these cats in the hood have S class benz...i wonder what the cop thinks abuot a 30 yer old black du rag wearin,S 500 drivin, 3000$ chain having who pay 400 dollar rent and ain never been on TV

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 17th, 2007, 11:42 pm

they were smarter back then .........way smarter , they were taught and pass the game down with the do's and donts ........to the younger brothers

these days they seem like str8 monkeys ignoirant , nobody is schooling them they too dumb and cocoky and dont want to listen to the veterans and OG's , these dudes are real obvious and no strategy ........we lost that connection in the 80's it started to go down hill .....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 18th, 2007, 12:16 pm

coz there ain no more respect on the street no more
no code, its survival of the fittest and no one survives.

STWilkes

Unread post by STWilkes » December 11th, 2007, 4:11 pm

Mcminister wrote:yea but back inda day they was all boss'd up, nowdays it seems like the big gangsta is livin rite next to me coz he keepin it real...n next day in the nes....a 45 year old black male was found dead in his appartment, it appers to be a robbery that took place due to the door being in a condition telling police it was forced entry.

man some these cats in the hood have S class benz...i wonder what the cop thinks abuot a 30 yer old black du rag wearin,S 500 drivin, 3000$ chain having who pay 400 dollar rent and ain never been on TV

I'll tell you exactly what they think....street trash.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 18th, 2007, 3:08 am

STWilkes wrote:
Mcminister wrote:yea but back inda day they was all boss'd up, nowdays it seems like the big gangsta is livin rite next to me coz he keepin it real...n next day in the nes....a 45 year old black male was found dead in his appartment, it appers to be a robbery that took place due to the door being in a condition telling police it was forced entry.

Exactly. The term "Drug dealer" came to mind instead.

Tell me from your experiance, what's the drug dealer's cut? Like what percentage of what he makes is given to him? I know some part goes to the gang, boss etc. and some to the guy? Is it daily, weekly or monthly?

Let's say he makes 5000 dollars today selling crack to little kids, what would he get out of the 5000 dollars?

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 19th, 2007, 6:47 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
STWilkes wrote:

Tell me from your experiance, what's the drug dealer's cut? Like what percentage of what he makes is given to him? I know some part goes to the gang, boss etc. and some to the guy? Is it daily, weekly or monthly?

Let's say he makes 5000 dollars today selling crack to little kids, what would he get out of the 5000 dollars?
McMinister, I know you're not even thinking of answer this dudes questions.. Five large a day selling crack to little kids?
What the hell!!!???

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 20th, 2007, 2:24 am

ManifestTruth wrote:
STWilkes wrote:

McMinister, I know you're not even thinking of answer this dudes questions.. Five large a day selling crack to little kids?
What the hell!!!???
Ah. A joke... :roll:

That's what I read somewhere.

Quote: The typical drug dealer in let's say Gangsters Disciples can make up to 5000 dollars a day standing on a corner and selling drugs.

You need a better sense of humor, and some more common sense. :D

Have fun...

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 20th, 2007, 10:52 am

ManifestTruth wrote:
STWilkes wrote:

What the hell!!!???
Ah. A joke... :roll:

That's what I read somewhere.

Quote: The typical drug dealer in let's say Gangsters Disciples can make up to 5000 dollars a day standing on a corner and selling drugs.

You need a better sense of humor, and some more common sense. :D

Have fun...
C'mon, man..

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 7:59 pm

Many of those listed above either had their operations taken over the other crime groups or worked for them. Today, black groups are mainly involved in the drug trade at the middle and lower levels.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 1st, 2008, 3:54 am

Can anyone else elaborate?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 1st, 2008, 4:27 pm

TeeKay wrote:Can anyone else elaborate?
Elaborate on what exactly?

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » April 2nd, 2008, 12:06 pm

Theres some big time level black criminals today like this guy.
http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel02/ ... 042502.htm

He was the first black man to be in the Columbian Mafia. Same with another guy named Charles Cosby who is going to be on Cocaine Cowboys 2.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 2nd, 2008, 8:53 pm

Rick Ross was a true gangster. 2-3 million dollars daily. In my opinion if his organisation was really organised, like in order or him, underbosses, captains, soldiers, associates then he would have prbably went down as the biggest gangster in american history.

ACTUALLY I RETRACT MY STATEMENT, RICK ROSS WAS NOT ITALIAN THEREFORE HE WASENT SHIT, THE ITALIANS WOULD HAVE OWNED HIM COMPLETELY IN EVERY WAY, THE ITALIANS WERE MAKING 50-60 BILLION PER DAY FOR EACH SOLDIER WHILE RICK ROSS WAS MAKING 2-3 MILLION. IN FACT IF YOU COUNTED EVERY GANG/ORGANISATION THAT RICK ROSS' DRUG TOUCHED AND PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER IT WOULD ADD UP TO ONE CREW OF THE GAMBINO CRIME FAMILY.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 2nd, 2008, 10:05 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:Rick Ross was a true gangster. 2-3 million dollars daily. In my opinion if his organisation was really organised, like in order or him, underbosses, captains, soldiers, associates then he would have prbably went down as the biggest gangster in american history.

ACTUALLY I RETRACT MY STATEMENT, RICK ROSS WAS NOT ITALIAN THEREFORE HE WASENT SHIT, THE ITALIANS WOULD HAVE OWNED HIM COMPLETELY IN EVERY WAY, THE ITALIANS WERE MAKING 50-60 BILLION PER DAY FOR EACH SOLDIER WHILE RICK ROSS WAS MAKING 2-3 MILLION. IN FACT IF YOU COUNTED EVERY GANG/ORGANISATION THAT RICK ROSS' DRUG TOUCHED AND PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER IT WOULD ADD UP TO ONE CREW OF THE GAMBINO CRIME FAMILY.
More pouting from Johnny Red. How old are you again?

GodKing

Unread post by GodKing » April 3rd, 2008, 6:09 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:Rick Ross was a true gangster. 2-3 million dollars daily. In my opinion if his organisation was really organised, like in order or him, underbosses, captains, soldiers, associates then he would have prbably went down as the biggest gangster in american history.

LOL

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » April 4th, 2008, 2:40 pm

Yo that is the dumbest statement i ever heard. The whole italian mafia wished they would make 50-60 billion a day. Maybe the entire italian mafia makes 1 billion a day but i doubt it. First of all Rick Ross was not no normal kingpin. He had a multi million empire across the states. Maybe like 6 crews in the Gambino family make up to Rick Ross's empire. This muthafucka got coke straight from the source so you know he would be big time.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 4th, 2008, 4:18 pm

Richboy17 wrote:

Yo that is the dumbest statement i ever heard. The whole italian mafia wished they would make 50-60 billion a day. Maybe the entire italian mafia makes 1 billion a day but i doubt it. First of all Rick Ross was not no normal kingpin. He had a multi million empire across the states. Maybe like 6 crews in the Gambino family make up to Rick Ross's empire. This muthafucka got coke straight from the source so you know he would be big time.

Richboy, the statement in capital letters was a joke to make fun of westside, i was on rick ross' side. whose side are you on again? rick ross' or the LCN? because your statement is a little confusing...

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » April 4th, 2008, 6:15 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:

Richboy, the statement in capital letters was a joke to make fun of westside, i was on rick ross' side. whose side are you on again? rick ross' or the LCN? because your statement is a little confusing...
Oh i didnt know that u were actually joking and i am on no ones side i was justing putting out info. I get confused sometimes when people quote shit.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 4th, 2008, 8:19 pm

Rick Ross was definitley a big time dealer. But I don't know where you get $2-3 million a day. Ross himself told the Justice Department that at his peak in the mid-1980's he was making $1-2 million a day. However, whether that was true or not was never verified.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 4th, 2008, 9:16 pm

Oh i didnt know that u were actually joking and i am on no ones side i was justing putting out info. I get confused sometimes when people quote shit.[/quote]

Yeah that was just a joke for westside. Rick Ross was without a doubt making more money than any other LCN crime boss at that time. I doubt he had more power because the Italians has numbers compared to him, I mean he did have 1000's of employees but the Italians had MADE members who would do anything instructed, a small percentage of Ross' employees would do anything more than kick back his money up to him from the coke he supplied.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 4th, 2008, 9:18 pm

Rick Ross was definitley a big time dealer. But I don't know where you get $2-3 million a day. Ross himself told the Justice Department that at his peak in the mid-1980's he was making $1-2 million a day. However, whether that was true or not was never verified.
I dont think he would just go on an interview and downright make a BS comment like that about himself, if he said it, its probably true unless hes a complusive liar. Frank Lucas' word I dont take too seriously because he ratted on like 109 guys and was a peice of shit as a person but Rick Ross didnt rat, at least I dont think he did.

He also said some of his very best business came from the Ohio area.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 4th, 2008, 11:22 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:I dont think he would just go on an interview and downright make a BS comment like that about himself, if he said it, its probably true unless hes a complusive liar. Frank Lucas' word I dont take too seriously because he ratted on like 109 guys and was a peice of shit as a person but Rick Ross didnt rat, at least I dont think he did.

So now you don't believe Frank Lucas? Good to see that you are coming around. As for Rick Ross, we really just don't know. But I would take anything he or another criminal drug dealer says with a grain of salt if it isn't confirmed by the authorities. Besides that, there is what is referred to as good old fashioned common sense. If Ross were making $1-2 million a day, that would mean he was making $365-730 million a year. It's just my opinion, but that seems pretty high for the scale of operation that he was capable of running. Especially considering that is 1980's money. Adjusting for the rate of inflation, and depending on which rate you go with, that would be anywhere from $626 million to $2.3 billion a year in today's dollars.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » April 5th, 2008, 9:29 am

JohnnyRed wrote:
Oh i didnt know that u were actually joking and i am on no ones side i was justing putting out info. I get confused sometimes when people quote shit.
Yeah that was just a joke for westside. Rick Ross was without a doubt making more money than any other LCN crime boss at that time. I doubt he had more power because the Italians has numbers compared to him, I mean he did have 1000's of employees but the Italians had MADE members who would do anything instructed, a small percentage of Ross' employees would do anything more than kick back his money up to him from the coke he supplied.[/quote]

If Rick Ross got into a beef with the Italians he would of surely got run down cuz the Italians have more power and influence. I don't think Rick Ross had more money than LCN bosses cuz a made man could make millions a week. There was one Capo in NY that made 9 million a week forgot his name, but westside you probably heard of him. The guy is retired now. He was also on the Forbes list for richest people in America.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » April 5th, 2008, 9:31 am

thewestside wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:I dont think he would just go on an interview and downright make a BS comment like that about himself, if he said it, its probably true unless hes a complusive liar. Frank Lucas' word I dont take too seriously because he ratted on like 109 guys and was a peice of shit as a person but Rick Ross didnt rat, at least I dont think he did.

So now you don't believe Frank Lucas? Good to see that you are coming around. As for Rick Ross, we really just don't know. But I would take anything he or another criminal drug dealer says with a grain of salt if it isn't confirmed by the authorities. Besides that, there is what is referred to as good old fashioned common sense. If Ross were making $1-2 million a day, that would mean he was making $365-730 million a year. It's just my opinion, but that seems pretty high for the scale of operation that he was capable of running. Especially considering that is 1980's money. Adjusting for the rate of inflation, and depending on which rate you go with, that would be anywhere from $626 million to $2.3 billion a year in today's dollars.
There are alot of African American gangsters that caked more than Ross. Ever heard of Freddie Myers his net was more that 300 million and that was in the 70's. There was also Rayful Edmonds and Frank Matthews who fled out of America with millions before the Feds got him.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 5th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Richboy17 wrote:There are alot of African American gangsters that caked more than Ross. Ever heard of Freddie Myers his net was more that 300 million and that was in the 70's. There was also Rayful Edmonds and Frank Matthews who fled out of America with millions before the Feds got him.
Yes, I know about Freddie Myers. It's basically the same situation as Rick Ross. Myers was a major dealer, but whether he was really making $9 million a week or ended up being worth $300 million is unknown because it was never verified by the government. At least to my knowledge. Edmond's operation was said to make $2 million a week at it's peak. Later on, myth-makers said it was anywhere between $30 and $70 million a month. As for Frank Matthews, I've seen it said that he took off with anything from $5 million to $400 million. That's what I mean when I say that, unless there are official estimates from the government, you have to take these stories of all these millions with a grain of salt.

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » April 7th, 2008, 1:49 pm

funny thing is they lock your ass up saying you made this and you made that..;but then you aint got shyt to show for it..where is the money :?