Skins in the Vancouver area

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Skins in the Vancouver area

Unread post by Red Rum56 » July 2nd, 2004, 11:52 pm

Hi everyone,this is my first post. I was just wondering if there are any skin crews in the Vancouver area. My and my friends started a crew named after NLR but we where not offical or anything so now we write SNS(surrey nazi skids). I know of one other crew in Guilford but they are into hard drugs and hang out at the nearve center. Then there's STI(surrey thugs incorperated) but they sell crack and let non whites in. These are the only skin gangs that I know of, are any of those skins on termanal avu organized. Im hopeing that there more skins in Vancouver because were being pushed out by hindus and asians, and I as well as every other white kid in Vancouver are getting very tired of it.

Doshen
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Doshen » February 6th, 2008, 7:49 am

get used to it foo

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 6th, 2008, 11:08 am

Why be a nazi though?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » February 6th, 2008, 12:46 pm

[quote="ohthurtywon"]LoL dude gets no love. Ever thought the reason your being pushed out is because you represent racial hatred? People would accept you if you weren't shallow.[/quote

thats so politically correct of you..... i suppose the black and mexican gangs are all about love.

you call him shallow., because you have preconceived opinions of something you know NOTHING about.

that makes YOU shallow ... not to mention misinformed.

Doshen
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Doshen » February 7th, 2008, 9:55 am

love holds no weight out here..gotta have the duffle bag full of dem red ones..money out here is like monopoly douugh but our dollar is up now so all dem canadians heading out there in the states

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 7th, 2008, 11:18 am

"you call him shallow., because you have preconceived opinions of something you know NOTHING about. "

Well, I know the guy is trying to start up a nazi skinhead gang to fight other racial groups. I don't know if that's "shallow" but it's pretty f###d up.
Is there some reasonable explanation why this kid wants to be a nazi?

Doshen
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Doshen » February 8th, 2008, 2:06 pm

watch american history x and tell me if you still wanna stay gettin treated like a __gga :roll:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » February 11th, 2008, 10:39 am

Silencioso wrote:"you call him shallow., because you have preconceived opinions of something you know NOTHING about. "

Well, I know the guy is trying to start up a nazi skinhead gang to fight other racial groups. I don't know if that's "shallow" but it's pretty f###d up.
Is there some reasonable explanation why this kid wants to be a nazi?

offense or defense? because I CLEARLY read he is sick of being harrassed.... are you saying people cant band together to defend themselves? or is it because he is WHITE he cant do that?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » February 11th, 2008, 10:47 am

ohthurtywon wrote:Depends how the gangs operate. Anyone who conducts business with racial limitations is shallow. That goes for black, mexican, white, asian etc.

yeah.. so you say... but its always the white man that takes the '
'hatred burden' assigned by haters of other colors.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » February 11th, 2008, 10:47 am

Doshen wrote:watch american history x and tell me if you still wanna stay gettin treated like a __gga :roll:

tell it like it is.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 11th, 2008, 10:52 am

I have no problem with whites defending themselves or any other group for that matter. But why does he need to be a nazi to defend himself?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » February 11th, 2008, 3:31 pm

Silencioso wrote:I have no problem with whites defending themselves or any other group for that matter. But why does he need to be a nazi to defend himself?
why does a black man have to be a cryp or a blood to defend hisself?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » February 11th, 2008, 4:03 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:So basically you saying the majority of black men who defend themselves are crips and bloods?
the majority of gangs are... OR did you forget what this forum is SUPPOSED to be?

If this shite fellow, who hasnt posted here in what> 2 years? Wants to band with people who will love and support him, then he is a hater because he didnt trade out his race?

WTF? what kind of ass backwards logic do most of you posers operate from anyway?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 12th, 2008, 1:10 pm

Crips and Bloods are street gang identities. There's no implied racist philosiphy in being a Crip or Blood. yeah, many Crips and Bloods are racist but many aren't and some Crip and Blood sets have non-black members. "Nazi" is an established ideology that "nazi" skinheads embrace.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » February 14th, 2008, 11:05 am

Silencioso wrote:Crips and Bloods are street gang identities. There's no implied racist philosiphy in being a Crip or Blood. yeah, many Crips and Bloods are racist but many aren't and some Crip and Blood sets have non-black members. "Nazi" is an established ideology that "nazi" skinheads embrace.

okay.. you win.... you arent a racist,... because its okay to hold white people in contempt and expect them to like it.

no wonder racism abounds......

I suppose mexicans cant be racist either.....

I still dont see why there is so much hatred towards white pride. Must be envy

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » February 18th, 2008, 7:42 pm

No hold on justice. Sure most Crips and Bloods have a black power ideology. But I've actually met some that were Christians and non-racist. Just as there is a difference between white racial supremacy and white racial pride, there really is a difference in definition between black racial supremacy and black pride. I've seen it. I've had this discussion with ex-crip leaders at Victory Outreach and I believe it's true.

Now a NOI member is by definition a black supremicist just as a white nazi is a white supremicist. Like Alonso said.. the Devil's playground.. both of them.

As for mexicans, many are racist in my experience. Blacks have a tough row to hoe with these tens of millions upon tens of millions new Mexicans that actually believe (falsely imo) that they have a green light to takeover of the USA. If Blacks are still worried about whites in the SouthWest: you need to get over it. Most of us whites accept you as neighbors unless you are gangmembers bringing crime into our neighborhoods.

Now understand that I've had Mexicans look me in the eye and declare, "Mexicans HATE black people" and I would pass any lie detector test you care to give me on this point.

However, a minority of Mexicans are not racist (ESPECIALLY in the Christian community) so Blacks do the math and note that.

I don't know how it ends friends. If we could end illegal immigration and send home the illegals and then roll back immigration to 1962 levels.. things might normalize. I'm for that.
justice league wrote:
Silencioso wrote:Crips and Bloods are street gang identities. There's no implied racist philosiphy in being a Crip or Blood. yeah, many Crips and Bloods are racist but many aren't and some Crip and Blood sets have non-black members. "Nazi" is an established ideology that "nazi" skinheads embrace.

okay.. you win.... you arent a racist,... because its okay to hold white people in contempt and expect them to like it.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » February 18th, 2008, 7:42 pm

No hold on justice. Sure most Crips and Bloods have a black power ideology. But I've actually met some that were Christians and non-racist. Just as there is a difference between white racial supremacy and white racial pride, there really is a difference in definition between black racial supremacy and black pride. I've seen it. I've had this discussion with ex-crip leaders at Victory Outreach and I believe it's true.

Now a NOI member is by definition a black supremicist just as a white nazi is a white supremicist. Like Alonso said.. the Devil's playground.. both of them.

As for mexicans, many are racist in my experience. Blacks have a tough row to hoe with these tens of millions upon tens of millions new Mexicans that actually believe (falsely imo) that they have a green light to takeover of the USA. If Blacks are still worried about whites in the SouthWest: you need to get over it. Most of us whites accept you as neighbors unless you are gangmembers bringing crime into our neighborhoods.

Now understand that I've had Mexicans look me in the eye and declare, "Mexicans HATE black people" and I would pass any lie detector test you care to give me on this point.

However, a minority of Mexicans are not racist (ESPECIALLY in the Christian community) so Blacks do the math and note that.

I don't know how it ends friends. If we could end illegal immigration and send home the illegals and then roll back immigration to 1962 levels.. things might normalize. I'm for that.
justice league wrote:

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 21st, 2008, 2:19 pm

I agree there are racist black gangs like the 5%ers and BGF. I was responding to the kid from Vancouver saying he was trying to start a "nazi" gang to fight minority gangs. Why does he need to be a nazi to fight black and South Asian gangs. As far as I know most white people in Canada are British or French ancestry so what's his attraction to being a nazi?

East Asian gangs in L.A. have "Asian Pride" but they don't embrace fascist symbols from WW2 era Japan or proclaim the Japanese emperor as the "immortal leader of the yellow race". Why are so many white/European people into this nazi BS?

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » February 23rd, 2008, 10:30 am

because historically the nazis put forward a white supremacist ideology on an internationlist sense that the white race is special and therefore many white gangs notably the white supremacist gangs and organisations or nations use the nazi imagery as a symbol of being white as nazi imagery is euro centric in that it stands for white people other white pride imagery is nordic when you think about it it's not that dissimilar from l'eme or any other sureno gangs having aztec imagery in their tattoos or art because it is solely to do with being mexican.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 27th, 2008, 3:22 pm

The nazis weren't white supremists, they were German nationalists trying to expand German territory through out Europe. The idea that the nazis were white supremists was developed later by confused and/or stupid people.

Ask some of the older people in your country how they feel about the nazis.

Bohus
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: West coast island

Unread post by Bohus » February 28th, 2008, 4:15 pm

Why does the nazis boys dress up like skinheads? Dressing up like a skinhead and being a nazi is like dressing up in hip hop clothes and being a nazi. Fucking stupid.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 2nd, 2008, 5:44 pm

I hear your argument regarding the ethnic nationalism they employed; however, I would still argue different given Nazi eugenics and Nazi racial hygiene. White supremacy was intertwined with the Nazi worldview just as ethnic nationalism was. Writers like Shirer, present in Germany during the rise of the Third Reich made no mistake about this.
Silencioso wrote:The nazis weren't white supremists, they were German nationalists trying to expand German territory through out Europe. The idea that the nazis were white supremists was developed later by confused and/or stupid people.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 2nd, 2008, 8:29 pm

Only some of those blacks are racist & some don't mean to sound racist, but think highly of themselves.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 3rd, 2008, 10:16 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:I hear your argument regarding the ethnic nationalism they employed; however, I would still argue different given Nazi eugenics and Nazi racial hygiene. White supremacy was intertwined with the Nazi worldview just as ethnic nationalism was. Writers like Shirer, present in Germany during the rise of the Third Reich made no mistake about this.
Silencioso wrote:The nazis weren't white supremists, they were German nationalists trying to expand German territory through out Europe. The idea that the nazis were white supremists was developed later by confused and/or stupid people.

Yeah, I get what you're saying but they were obviously biased towards the Germanic/Teutonic branch of whites. They didn't like Slavs and they hated European Jews. They seemed to like Persians and Afghans, though. It's bizarre seeing people in France, Britain, even Poland and Russia embracing Hitler and the Third Reich. They don't know their own history.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 3rd, 2008, 3:14 pm

It is bizarre seeing people in countries like Poland and Russia embrace Hitler and the Third Reich. I agree. The Third Reich was merciless to those countries. Now France and Britain, on the other hand, have practiced very liberal immigration policy for some time in what is beginning to have results not in those country's national interests. So I certainly do empathize with citizens in those countries that wish to retain their history, culture, and prominence. But I competely disagree with any racist Hitlerism based attempt to do that for the same reasons meaning the end result ends up being worse than the problem it was supposed to correct. Epistemology matters.
Silencioso wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:I hear your argument regarding the ethnic nationalism they employed; however, I would still argue different given Nazi eugenics and Nazi racial hygiene. White supremacy was intertwined with the Nazi worldview just as ethnic nationalism was. Writers like Shirer, present in Germany during the rise of the Third Reich made no mistake about this.

Yeah, I get what you're saying but they were obviously biased towards the Germanic/Teutonic branch of whites. They didn't like Slavs and they hated European Jews. They seemed to like Persians and Afghans, though. It's bizarre seeing people in France, Britain, even Poland and Russia embracing Hitler and the Third Reich. They don't know their own history.

25TaLife

Unread post by 25TaLife » April 27th, 2008, 2:19 am

if your talking about van bc, we got VF and B&H chapters, with members of the NHS/VHS visiting often