Calgary gangs (canada)

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
shaurk

Calgary gangs (canada)

Unread post by shaurk » April 18th, 2008, 8:21 am

i just moved to calgary wats the deal here?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 18th, 2008, 8:29 am

Alberta Warriors, and a bunch of other first nation gangs
Fresh off the boat, fresh off the boat killers, big circle something gang
Hells angels

edmonton has more black gangs then calgary from what im told

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 21st, 2008, 3:29 pm

Calgary has a large Asian gang population. HA as well. I'm sure they have the usual Native gangs that are small time drug dealers and B&E's but they're nothing to be scared of. Vietnamese gangs are taking hold on a lot of the western Canada cities now. Edmonton pretty much mirrors Calgary as far as gangs go. Don't know about "black" gangs but there are a lot of Eastern Indian gangs, which are just rich Hindu kids running around beating on each other really.

shaurk

Unread post by shaurk » April 25th, 2008, 12:22 am

ahh shyt man i guess the aryean guard is pretty big here... an i guess the pigs here protect them? i dont know thats what i heard

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Calgary gangs (canada)

Unread post by Trey » July 17th, 2008, 9:23 pm

Crazy Dragons are the most powerful gang in Alberta primarily based in Edmonton. They got mostly Asian and white members.

Alberta Warriors are big in Alberta. My friend went to jail in Grand Prairie and he said its run by Alberta Warriors. They left him alone because he was Asian but they pick on white inmates supposedly.