Albanian mafia in NY

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 4th, 2008, 9:17 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:I see this old conversation is still on here. Well anyway I cannot provide you guys with more information then I have. Well maybe a little more but you guys will just shoot it down. I mean Fred Snelling is in the FBI and you guys treat his quotes like shit. lol. I am not even giving my opinion on Alex Rudaj anymore. Whether is think he is powerful or not does not matter, especially on this forum. But I'll tell you what. He showed a #%@&#%@ truckload of Ambition, Balls and Heart which in my opinion is what almost all Albanian gangsters show everybody. He beat up made men, took over clubs, pointed guns at a mafia family boss and even insulted many other lcn members by stealing their nicknames and whats not written on any reports of him is that he used to make fun of them as much as he could. Paul Castellano had a man murdered just for speaking negatively about him. And he was made I think.

Anyway Alex Rudaj was powerful compared to the average gangster. He controlled his own organisation which had a good number of members and associates. Most of you rely on westside for information and go by what he says which is fine. It doesnt matter to me anymore really. Rudaj was a stone cold Albanian gangster who did what ever the fu-- his mind told him to do. He lasted 11 years as a boss which is a lot longer then most Italian mafia boss'. Sure his whol organisation went down with him but thats only because his member count was not that big and his associates relied on his members so the corporation pretty much fell almost completely. There are 8-10 members of the organisation still left but whether or not they know each other or work with each other or even call themselves members of the corporation is up for debate. And the Corporation associates are probably doing their own thing now too.
I agree that Rudaj, Colletti, and the other guys in their organization had balls. But they aren't deserving of the mythical status you, JohnnyRed, and other Albanian posters give them. As far as longterm goes on the organized crime scene, they were a blip on the radar screen. They lasted about as long as your average mid-level black drug ring. You keep trying to list the Rudaj gang's list of "accomplishments" like you're trying to prove something. What exactly that is, I don't know.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 6th, 2008, 1:39 pm

i am not tryign to prove anything. i am trying to give alex rudaj the credit and respect he deserves. he set a new footprint in agressivness in american oc. you dont respect this because unfortunantly you are pro-italian in your argunments and just hate it when anyone is to challenge the italians. well the news is that italians do not hold power to albanian criminals in nyc. they employ some of them but the almost complete majority of albanian gangsters are on their own now a days. rudaj stuck a gun to gambino bosses face. and shit was done about it. why? not because the heat was on the rudajs already. because if the italians didnt react to the rudajs because too much heat was on them then they wouldnt have called out 30 members on 3 albanians at a gas station where everyone can see. they didnt react because they seen they could not win. the rudajs would have gladly started opning fire on top ranking gambino members and the gambinos knew this so they said its better if we just turn away form them because obviously they are ready to engage in a war. and the gambinos being wealthier then the rudajs said forget it, im not going to war with the rudajs because one they are obviously willing to kill any gambino member and two it would be a much bigger financial burden on the gambino then it would on the rudajs being as the gambinos have more money.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 6th, 2008, 6:32 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:i am not tryign to prove anything. i am trying to give alex rudaj the credit and respect he deserves. he set a new footprint in agressivness in american oc. you dont respect this because unfortunantly you are pro-italian in your argunments and just hate it when anyone is to challenge the italians. well the news is that italians do not hold power to albanian criminals in nyc. they employ some of them but the almost complete majority of albanian gangsters are on their own now a days. rudaj stuck a gun to gambino bosses face. and shit was done about it. why? not because the heat was on the rudajs already. because if the italians didnt react to the rudajs because too much heat was on them then they wouldnt have called out 30 members on 3 albanians at a gas station where everyone can see. they didnt react because they seen they could not win. the rudajs would have gladly started opning fire on top ranking gambino members and the gambinos knew this so they said its better if we just turn away form them because obviously they are ready to engage in a war. and the gambinos being wealthier then the rudajs said forget it, im not going to war with the rudajs because one they are obviously willing to kill any gambino member and two it would be a much bigger financial burden on the gambino then it would on the rudajs being as the gambinos have more money.
You're trying to give Rudaj the credit and respect he deserves huh? First off, he is a criminal. He doesn't deserve any credit or respect to begin with. Second, the only reason you care about the Rudaj organization is because it was made up of primarily Albanians. If this were a crew of another ethnicity and they had done the same thing, you wouldn't care at all. Rudaj fanboys like you and JohnnyRed can give all the credit and respect you want to them. Hell, have a photo of Alex Rudaj blown up, hang it on your bedroom wall, and jack off to it for all I or anyone else cares. But if you think that anyone else is ever going to care about the Rudaj gang as much as you do, you'll continually be disappointed. Seriously, give it up. Everyone is familiar with the account of the Rudaj gang. You don't need to keep rehashing it. And you need to accept the fact that not everyone is going to be as impressed as you and JohnnyRed are. Yes, they showed some balls but that doesn't mean they deserve the mythical status you want everyone to give them. Most of the top leaders are in prison for a long time now. End of story. Get back to me when another Albanian group makes the news.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » October 6th, 2008, 6:57 pm

thewestside wrote:Hell, have a photo of Alex Rudaj blown up, hang it on your bedroom wall, and jack off to it for all I or anyone else cares.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 7th, 2008, 8:24 am

hahahahahha THEY POINTED A GUN AT YOUR ITALIAN BOSSES FACE AND TOLD HI MTO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HER YOU PEICE OF SHIT!! 3 ALBANIANS AGAINST 13-30 ITALIANS! are you nuts? if it was cubans doing that i would praise them just as much. i would continually talk about it and tell all my friends how crazy cubans are for example. but unfortunantly cubans are not that crazy although they are very.

im not trying to bring rudaj to a mythical staus. just to the staus he deserves for being a full fledged maniac looool. taking over gottis table at raos which by the way is a famous and very exclusive restaurant at raos and was seen as important when he sat in it because since gotti went to jail that table has not been touched you idiot. but you dont know that. that was so disrespectful and peter gotti or john gotti jr or any gotti in the gambino crime family didnt do shit about it.

honestly its hard to be albanian and not idolize yourself for it looool when you got your own kind going out and doing something that takes so much fire inside of you. actually to us we dont see it as a hard thing to do. italians are respected among us mainly because of the origins of sicilians and southern italians being albanian anyway. i mean back in the 1500s sicily was like 40-50% albanians from albania. and they never came back to the albania because the ottomans were in control of balkan terrortory in that time until about the later 1800s and early 1900s depending on country.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 7th, 2008, 6:29 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:hahahahahha THEY POINTED A GUN AT YOUR ITALIAN BOSSES FACE AND TOLD HI MTO GET THE fu-- OUT OF HER YOU PEICE OF SHIT!! 3 ALBANIANS AGAINST 13-30 ITALIANS! are you nuts? if it was cubans doing that i would praise them just as much. i would continually talk about it and tell all my friends how crazy cubans are for example. but unfortunantly cubans are not that crazy although they are very.

im not trying to bring rudaj to a mythical staus. just to the staus he deserves for being a full fledged maniac looool. taking over gottis table at raos which by the way is a famous and very exclusive restaurant at raos and was seen as important when he sat in it because since gotti went to jail that table has not been touched you idiot. but you dont know that. that was so disrespectful and peter gotti or john gotti jr or any gotti in the gambino crime family didnt do shit about it.
So now you know what was exactly said in the meeting at the gas station between the Gambinos and the Rudaj guys? Quit rewrting history. I've already said this a number of times. The Gambinos greatly outnumbered the Rudaj guys. To get the Gambinos to back off, one of Rudaj's guys pointed his shotgun at the gas pump and threatened to blow everyone up. That's what got the Gambinos to back off. Not Rudaj pointing a gun at Squitieri. The Gambinos had them outgunned 10-1. Why would they back off because of one gun pointed at them? They backed off because they thought the Rudaj guy might just be crazy enough to shoot the gas pump. Yes, the Rudaj guys held their ground but what did it mean in the long run? NOTHING. Just like them "taking over" Gotti's old table at Rao's meant nothing. Talk about meaningless victories.

And please don't expect me or anyone else here to believe that you would give a damn about the Rudaj gang if they were of another ethnic group. You care about them and constantly boast of them because they were mostly Albanian. That's the only reason. It can't be because of what they did, what was largely meaningless in the long run.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by TeeKay » October 7th, 2008, 9:43 pm

This guy is johnnyred.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » October 8th, 2008, 9:39 am

honestly its hard to be albanian and not idolize yourself for it looool when you got your own kind going out and doing something that takes so much fire inside of you. actually to us we dont see it as a hard thing to do. italians are respected among us mainly because of the origins of sicilians and southern italians being albanian anyway. i mean back in the 1500s sicily was like 40-50% albanians from albania. and they never came back to the albania because the ottomans were in control of balkan terrortory in that time until about the later 1800s and early 1900s depending on country.
ahahahahah that's the most idiot thing i've ever heard... the albanians respect southern italians only because they are scared... in 1500s only a few nobles went to sicily located in 2 small villages they were less than 0,0005 % not 50% you idiot ahahahahahah the albanians are hated in the balkans because they have not any respect so the only region is they are scared... remember that the gambino's could destroy easily
the albanian mobsters in new york if they want

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 8th, 2008, 1:08 pm

So now you know what was exactly said in the meeting at the gas station between the Gambinos and the Rudaj guys? Quit rewrting history. I've already said this a number of times. The Gambinos greatly outnumbered the Rudaj guys. To get the Gambinos to back off, one of Rudaj's guys pointed his shotgun at the gas pump and threatened to blow everyone up. That's what got the Gambinos to back off. Not Rudaj pointing a gun at Squitieri. The Gambinos had them outgunned 10-1. Why would they back off because of one gun pointed at them? They backed off because they thought the Rudaj guy might just be crazy enough to shoot the gas pump. Yes, the Rudaj guys held their ground but what did it mean in the long run? NOTHING. Just like them "taking over" Gotti's old table at Rao's meant nothing. Talk about meaningless victories.

And please don't expect me or anyone else here to believe that you would give a damn about the Rudaj gang if they were of another ethnic group. You care about them and constantly boast of them because they were mostly Albanian. That's the only reason. It can't be because of what they did, what was largely meaningless in the long run.



LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO woooooooooooooooooooooooow. you idiot first off rudaj was with two members of his organisation. when squitieri whistled 30 members of the gambinos came out. one of the rudaj members pointed a gun directly at arnold (THE BOSS OF THE GAMBINOS!) and another pointed a shot gun at a gas tank. they told arnold to tell all his men to stand down. they could have killed arnold himself and they still wouldnt have done shit because a shotgun was looking at a gas tank. you even find a way to take credit away from rudaj on this. this is proof that you are biased. and wrong. if the rudajs were the hernandez's like i said and were cubans. i would be praising them as well but your right not to the same extent but very close to it.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 8th, 2008, 1:14 pm

ahahahahah that's the most idiot thing i've ever heard... the albanians respect southern italians only because they are scared... in 1500s only a few nobles went to sicily located in 2 small villages they were less than 0,0005 % not 50% you idiot ahahahahahah the albanians are hated in the balkans because they have not any respect so the only region is they are scared... remember that the gambino's could destroy easily
the albanian mobsters in new york if they want

lol you know i hate making fun of southern italians because in a way im making fun of my own people but what i said was true. in sicily albanians straight from albania were the make up of 40-50% of sicily. this is where you people gets your old-traditions which you have not held on to like the blood feuds and family reliance. looks at sicily today. there are 80,000 arberesh people there. thats 0.8% of sicily. do you know how hard it is to call yourself arberesh after 500 years of living in italy? thats proof that albanians were at one time the majority of sicily. that is proof as well as numerous historians looking into it. i mean its a fact why do i need to explain myself. albanians are not scared of southern italians even in south italy you moron. you know this. we pulled a machine gun on a son of an italian made man in italy. so tell me just how fuck are we scared of you guys? give me a source or anything that says albanians are scared of you. i can find you alot that says albanians make italians look like girls.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 8th, 2008, 6:28 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO woooooooooooooooooooooooow. you idiot first off rudaj was with two members of his organisation. when squitieri whistled 30 members of the gambinos came out. one of the rudaj members pointed a gun directly at arnold (THE BOSS OF THE GAMBINOS!) and another pointed a shot gun at a gas tank. they told arnold to tell all his men to stand down. they could have killed arnold himself and they still wouldnt have done shit because a shotgun was looking at a gas tank. you even find a way to take credit away from rudaj on this. this is proof that you are biased. and wrong.


Do you really think if one of the Rudaj guys had shot Squitieri that the Gambinos would not have responded? They had 30 guys armed to the teeth. They only backed off because they didn't want to run the risk of the Rudaj guy shooting the gas pump and everyone getting blown up. But in reality, this whole discussion about the gas station meeting is ridiculous. While you, JohnnyRed, and other Albanian OC fanboys wear it as a badge of honor (just like the Rao's table incident) it meant absolutely nothing in the long run. Like I said before, talk about small victories. The Rudaj gang won some small battles but ultimately lost the war. And the fact that you and JohnnyRed still bring those few incidents up in order to get Rudaj the "credit he deserves" is unbelievably pathetic.
if the rudajs were the hernandez's like i said and were cubans. i would be praising them as well but your right not to the same extent but very close to it.
That is a lie. I know it as does everyone else here who is familiar with your posts.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by TeeKay » October 9th, 2008, 12:28 am

Lol..its actually more like albania has italians decedants there than sicilians being albanian,thats why all those albanians have italian surnames as well.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » October 9th, 2008, 10:42 am

lol you know i hate making fun of southern italians because in a way im making fun of my own people but what i said was true. in sicily albanians straight from albania were the make up of 40-50% of sicily. this is where you people gets your old-traditions which you have not held on to like the blood feuds and family reliance. looks at sicily today. there are 80,000 arberesh people there. thats 0.8% of sicily. do you know how hard it is to call yourself arberesh after 500 years of living in italy? thats proof that albanians were at one time the majority of sicily. that is proof as well as numerous historians looking into it. i mean its a fact why do i need to explain myself. albanians are not scared of southern italians even in south italy you moron. you know this. we pulled a machine gun on a son of an italian made man in italy. so tell me just how fu-- are we scared of you guys? give me a source or anything that says albanians are scared of you. i can find you alot that says albanians make italians look like girls.
ahahahah you make me laugh albaniaunited the albanians are nothing compared to southern italians the calabrians alone make them look likes scared little girls please don't talk about things you don't know at all there are not arberesh anymore maybe a few located in small villages nothing elso nobody claims arberesh origins and the blood feuds and the mafia was formed by southern italians under spanish domination you idiot... you are only a stupid natonalist who thinks the albanian criminals are though but they are just chickenthieves compared to italian mafiosi... and stop saying BS the albanians never pulled a machine gun on a son of an italian boss that's BS like the gas station meeting with the gambino's... if they really pulled a machine gun they would be killed the italian mafia just kill it doesn't pull a machine and yes the albanians are scared of southern italians everywhere even in montenegro and some areas of the balkans the casalesi alone make them scared they could kill albanians even in beograd pristina or bar so just hope the albanians never go at war with italians i doubt you would be happy of this...

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 9th, 2008, 12:57 pm

TeeKay wrote:Lol..its actually more like albania has italians decedants there than sicilians being albanian,thats why all those albanians have italian surnames as well.

WHAT!? your telling me that people from Illyria (a way older empire then any italian empire) originated from italians? how does that even make sense to you? We're older people. and if its the way that you say then why is Joseph DioGuardi albanian? he claims arbereshe origin and is the head of the albanian-american civic league. answer that. why is there no albanians that claim italian origin? absolutely none. the sicilian make up is albanians over anything else. that is just a fact. there are mix with seeveral other things as well like egyptian, latin is a big mix also and very little black.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 9th, 2008, 12:58 pm

Faciulina wrote:
lol you know i hate making fun of southern italians because in a way im making fun of my own people but what i said was true. in sicily albanians straight from albania were the make up of 40-50% of sicily. this is where you people gets your old-traditions which you have not held on to like the blood feuds and family reliance. looks at sicily today. there are 80,000 arberesh people there. thats 0.8% of sicily. do you know how hard it is to call yourself arberesh after 500 years of living in italy? thats proof that albanians were at one time the majority of sicily. that is proof as well as numerous historians looking into it. i mean its a fact why do i need to explain myself. albanians are not scared of southern italians even in south italy you moron. you know this. we pulled a machine gun on a son of an italian made man in italy. so tell me just how fu-- are we scared of you guys? give me a source or anything that says albanians are scared of you. i can find you alot that says albanians make italians look like girls.
ahahahah you make me laugh albaniaunited the albanians are nothing compared to southern italians the calabrians alone make them look likes scared little girls please don't talk about things you don't know at all there are not arberesh anymore maybe a few located in small villages nothing elso nobody claims arberesh origins and the blood feuds and the mafia was formed by southern italians under spanish domination you idiot... you are only a stupid natonalist who thinks the albanian criminals are though but they are just chickenthieves compared to italian mafiosi... and stop saying BS the albanians never pulled a machine gun on a son of an italian boss that's BS like the gas station meeting with the gambino's... if they really pulled a machine gun they would be killed the italian mafia just kill it doesn't pull a machine and yes the albanians are scared of southern italians everywhere even in montenegro and some areas of the balkans the casalesi alone make them scared they could kill albanians even in beograd pristina or bar so just hope the albanians never go at war with italians i doubt you would be happy of this...


yep.... the italians can wipe out the albanians in prishtine. the kosova capital. you make sense alot. i mean thats only the base for all albanians from kosova but yeah the italians can kill them all there. read my other post to see what albanians are doing in your own country. then come tell me italians will kill us in prishtina.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » October 10th, 2008, 8:15 am

yep.... the italians can wipe out the albanians in prishtine. the kosova capital. you make sense alot. i mean thats only the base for all albanians from kosova but yeah the italians can kill them all there. read my other post to see what albanians are doing in your own country. then come tell me italians will kill us in prishtina.
you can't read man... i didn't said they could wipe out them in pristina i said if they want to kill an albanian mobster they are alble to kill him even in pristina and the balkans i not kid you... the casalesi are also linked with the zemun clan in beograd... instead the albanian gangs could never kill an italian mobster that's sure they have not enough connections to do it... again the albanians nowadays are nothing in north italy they were replaced by romanians in prostitution they are not anymore what they used to be in the 90s... the same in germany that's because i think the albanian mob could disappear in the next 15 years because it is not organized like the italian mafia maybe in the future only the uck would be present

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 10th, 2008, 2:18 pm

faciulina your dumb. do you realize the number of albanian gangsters just in italy alone? do you? the number of albanian gangsters in europe completely outnumbers every criminal group in europe. there is 5,313 albanians in prison in italy alone. thats 10% or more of the italian jails. not to mention only a small percentage of gangsters are in jail. and for one in prison there is like 5 on the street. how the fuck could romanians replace the albanians? they dont have the balls. but anyway dont reply to my post on here. reply to this on the strongest organisation in europe thread. this is about the albanians in new york city. which are replacing the italians are the most serious organised crime threat.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 10th, 2008, 3:46 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:this is about the albanians in new york city. which are replacing the italians are the most serious organised crime threat.
It doesn't matter how many times you say this. It isn't true. And I know that you know it, just as I and everyone else here does. We've gone over this dozens of times. That claim in a single CNN article citing unnamed FBI sources has been proven false with time. You have to keep bringing up and overhyping the Rudaj gang because there are no other significant examples of Albanians trying to take on the LCN, let alone replacing them. I just supplied you with a more recent CNN article and video, citing specific FBI sources, that goes in direct contradiction to your claims about Albanians. But you pretend it isn't there because it's not what you want to hear. The only place the Albanians are becoming the most serious organized crime threat is in the fantasy world inside your little mind. Perhaps you think that if you just keep saying Albanians are taking over again and again that eventually everyone else will believe it. Well, sorry to break it to you pal but it ain't gonna happen. You've been pegged as a complete and total joke by nearly everyone who reads this forum. And most, including myself, are pretty much convinced that you are JohnnyRed. Not that you would ever have the balls to admit it.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 10th, 2008, 3:52 pm

Albanian Boys Inc? Is that who you're talking about when you say "Albanian Mafia"?

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 10th, 2008, 4:03 pm

lol albanian boys incorperated is not the mafia azure but you said that in a sarcastic way obviously. why dont you state what city you live in and explain the albanians you know or have come in contact with. besides whats your problem with albanian boys inc? thats just a huge group of kids in the bronx. should we name our gangs 9 trey and westside hoodies or the southside baggy pants???


westside your stupid. you see you cannot read properly. when i say replacing i mean they are replacinggg in the process of. i never stated that they replaced i have told you 100 times that i think italians are currently holding the number 1 spot as far as wealthiest criminals go. that hasent changed not even once. but the albanians are replacing them because they are taking over places traditionally run by the italians. just like the russians and chinese have done in their time. except only time will tell how far albanians take it. so far they have show the biggest offensive directly towards the lcn in history. that might be due to the weak ass stance of the italians compared to 15 years ago and earlier or it might be due to that albanians are the last cowboys in america as well as mexicans.

however the albanians have been growing at a very fast rate and even you know this. in 1998, ten years ago the albanians werent half of what they are now in america and canada. they could max out where they are and hold their own ground like the russians and chinese have done or they could take it further, like i said only time will tell but they are replacing the italians just like the russians and chinese have replaced them in places where they now operate but the italians still hold the biggest peice of the pie. however their slice is getting thinner and thinner.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 10th, 2008, 4:06 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:lol albanian boys incorperated is not the mafia azure but you said that in a sarcastic way obviously. why dont you state what city you live in and explain the albanians you know or have come in contact with. besides whats your problem with albanian boys inc? thats just a huge group of kids in the bronx. should we name our gangs 9 trey and westside hoodies or the southside baggy pants???
No, I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I was wondering if that's who you were referring to when you guys say "Albanian Mafia". Just clarification, that's all. I don't have any problem with ABI lol, I've never met one...why would I? I live in Toronto, and I'm pretty sure I've never met an Albanian....I can guarantee that they aren't anything on an criminal level here though, whether they are in NY or not.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 10th, 2008, 4:12 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:westside your stupid. you see you cannot read properly. when i say replacing i mean they are replacinggg in the process of. i never stated that they replaced i have told you 100 times that i think italians are currently holding the number 1 spot as far as wealthiest criminals go. that hasent changed not even once. but the albanians are replacing them because they are taking over places traditionally run by the italians. just like the russians and chinese have done in their time. except only time will tell how far albanians take it. so far they have show the biggest offensive directly towards the lcn in history. that might be due to the weak ass stance of the italians compared to 15 years ago and earlier or it might be due to that albanians are the last cowboys in america as well as mexicans.

however the albanians have been growing at a very fast rate and even you know this. in 1998, ten years ago the albanians werent half of what they are now in america and canada. they could max out where they are and hold their own ground like the russians and chinese have done or they could take it further, like i said only time will tell but they are replacing the italians just like the russians and chinese have replaced them in places where they now operate but the italians still hold the biggest peice of the pie. however their slice is getting thinner and thinner.
You keep making this claim but you have no evidence to back it up outside of the Rudaj gang. Name one other instance of any signifiance where Albanians are "in the process" of replacing the Italians. You can't. What have they taken over? The actions of the Rudaj gang have in no way "showed the biggest offensive directly toward the LCN in history." Just like the Russians, Chinese, and others the Albanians will carve out their own piece of the American underworld but they won't be "replacing" anyone. Sooner or later, you are going to have to accept this fact.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » October 11th, 2008, 8:08 am

however the albanians have been growing at a very fast rate and even you know this. in 1998, ten years ago the albanians werent half of what they are now in america and canada. they could max out where they are and hold their own ground like the russians and chinese have done or they could take it further, like i said only time will tell but they are replacing the italians just like the russians and chinese have replaced them in places where they now operate but the italians still hold the biggest peice of the pie. however their slice is getting thinner and thinner.
ok see you in 2020... i bet the italian mafia will be still the strongest in new york at that time and albanians will disappear they have not the strenght to survive they have not the longetivity the italians have maybe only the chineses have the longetivity the italians have because the triads have a very old tradition like the mafia

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » October 11th, 2008, 8:16 am

faciulina your dumb. do you realize the number of albanian gangsters just in italy alone? do you? the number of albanian gangsters in europe completely outnumbers every criminal group in europe. there is 5,313 albanians in prison in italy alone. thats 10% or more of the italian jails. not to mention only a small percentage of gangsters are in jail. and for one in prison there is like 5 on the street. how the fu-- could romanians replace the albanians? they dont have the balls. but anyway dont reply to my post on here. reply to this on the strongest organisation in europe thread. this is about the albanians in new york city. which are replacing the italians are the most serious organised crime threat
ahhhh albaniaunited you are the greatest moron here... you think all the albanian criminals are gangsters you must keep in your mind that 95% of them are chichenthieves not gangsters... 5.000 albanians in italian prisons??? that's a great BS you invented totally this number... the romanians replaced albanian prostitution activity in milan that's sure you believe it or not we are in 2008 not 1998... the italian mafia doesn't run prostitution directly because it is not honourable this business but it taxes the pimps italians or foreign in germany for example italians are greatly involved in prostitution shit but they are not gangsters just pimps and they pay tribues to the mafia cells in germany like 90% of pizzeria and italian shops that's because the mafia controls territory it is not a disorganized gang like albanians

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » October 11th, 2008, 9:57 am

Why are we still talking about the Albanian mafia in New York City???

I thought we already decided the Shiptar mob ain't shit in NYC???

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 11th, 2008, 11:04 am

looooool look at what faciulina says: "You think every albanian criminal is a gangster" lmaooooooo. enough said. you have proven yourself with that statement right there.


westside: again for the 30th time only today. albanians are replacing the italians as well as other ethnic criminal groups because before the albnians moved in everyone has a bigger piece of pie right? now that the albanians carved out their own piece. the slices got thinner for everyone else see? so they are replacing but whether or not they obtain control over the majority of the circle only time will tell. right now the italians in nyc hold the majority share. i have told you that.

azure: that depends where you live in toronto. go up to st.clair and islington as well as east york around the pape section of it. if you have ever lived there or aroudn there you would know there is a significant presence of albanian crime there. i know my way somewhat around toronto. mainly the albanian communities and little italy. where do you live though? downtown?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 11th, 2008, 11:58 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:westside: again for the 30th time only today. albanians are replacing the italians as well as other ethnic criminal groups because before the albnians moved in everyone has a bigger piece of pie right? now that the albanians carved out their own piece. the slices got thinner for everyone else see? so they are replacing but whether or not they obtain control over the majority of the circle only time will tell. right now the italians in nyc hold the majority share. i have told you that.
That's really not how it has worked for the most part, either with the Albanians or with other new groups. As one organized crime report said in 2004, it has been more of a case of "non-traditional groups" (Russians, Albanians, etc.) simply adding to the overall volume of organized criminal activity rather than supplanting traditional organized criminals (Italians). And while other groups may expand their criminal rackets, none of them will ever gain the same kind of influence in legitimate businesses, industries and labor, or public and police corruption that the LCN has had in the past, or still has today for that matter.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 11th, 2008, 3:12 pm

And while other groups may expand their criminal rackets, none of them will ever gain the same kind of influence in legitimate businesses, industries and labor, or public and police corruption that the LCN has had in the past, or still has today for that matter.
you see you were almost reasonable for a second until you took the words of experts and then added your own "or still has today for that matter". the italians dont have 10% the police protection they had in comparison to their hayday. as for legal activities and infiltration, the italians do exceed everyone by far but that is only one portion of organised crime. the new groups did add to the volume of organised crime in new york but they carved out pieces the lcn had as well. such an example being the albanians in fordham section of the bronx. the italians have less influence now then they did before the albanians started operating down there.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 11th, 2008, 3:26 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:looooool look at what faciulina says: "You think every albanian criminal is a gangster" lmaooooooo. enough said. you have proven yourself with that statement right there.


westside: again for the 30th time only today. albanians are replacing the italians as well as other ethnic criminal groups because before the albnians moved in everyone has a bigger piece of pie right? now that the albanians carved out their own piece. the slices got thinner for everyone else see? so they are replacing but whether or not they obtain control over the majority of the circle only time will tell. right now the italians in nyc hold the majority share. i have told you that.

azure: that depends where you live in toronto. go up to st.clair and islington as well as east york around the pape section of it. if you have ever lived there or aroudn there you would know there is a significant presence of albanian crime there. i know my way somewhat around toronto. mainly the albanian communities and little italy. where do you live though? downtown?
Well, not to cut them down, but on a major scale they aren't doing anything. If I'm not mistaken, St Clair doesn't go to Islington, I might be wrong though. I'll ask about any Albanians there, I've got a friend that lives near the mall on bloor. I used to live at Jane and Wilson. I'm not in the GTA at this moment.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 11th, 2008, 3:33 pm

i know you didnt mean they arent shit in toronto or anything, your one of the more reasonable people on this forum but yeah i can understand why you wouldnt have heard about them. it is just a bunch of crews shipping marijuana into their contacts in the us as well as some branches of new york albanians who get heroin from europe through canada. nothing that really stands out and gets media coverage but there are though. did you hear about that albanian organisation who shipped marijuana and immigrants to the us through windsor?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 11th, 2008, 4:16 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:i know you didnt mean they arent shit in toronto or anything, your one of the more reasonable people on this forum but yeah i can understand why you wouldnt have heard about them. it is just a bunch of crews shipping marijuana into their contacts in the us as well as some branches of new york albanians who get heroin from europe through canada. nothing that really stands out and gets media coverage but there are though. did you hear about that albanian organisation who shipped marijuana and immigrants to the us through windsor?
Nah, I've never heard about that. Got a news report or something?

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 11th, 2008, 4:37 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:i know you didnt mean they arent shit in toronto or anything, your one of the more reasonable people on this forum but yeah i can understand why you wouldnt have heard about them. it is just a bunch of crews shipping marijuana into their contacts in the us as well as some branches of new york albanians who get heroin from europe through canada. nothing that really stands out and gets media coverage but there are though. did you hear about that albanian organisation who shipped marijuana and immigrants to the us through windsor?
Nah, I've never heard about that. Got a news report or something?

ill try to find one for you amazingly i was in windsor at that time it happened lool. thats how i heard about it.

btw, if anyone has some information about WWII that hasent been made too public but is very interesting especially in the eyes of a teacher please let me know.

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”