Albanian mafia in NY

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 11th, 2008, 9:04 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
And while other groups may expand their criminal rackets, none of them will ever gain the same kind of influence in legitimate businesses, industries and labor, or public and police corruption that the LCN has had in the past, or still has today for that matter.
you see you were almost reasonable for a second until you took the words of experts and then added your own "or still has today for that matter". the italians dont have 10% the police protection they had in comparison to their hayday. as for legal activities and infiltration, the italians do exceed everyone by far but that is only one portion of organised crime. the new groups did add to the volume of organised crime in new york but they carved out pieces the lcn had as well. such an example being the albanians in fordham section of the bronx. the italians have less influence now then they did before the albanians started operating down there.
I was speaking in reference to the LCN's modern day influence in legitimate businesses, industries and labor, as well as public and police corruption as a whole. It's a given that the LCN doesn't have anywhere near the same amount of influence in any of these areas that it did at it's heyday. But it still surpasses all other groups in all of them, as one organized crime report to the United Nations stated in 2000.

I've repeatedly asked you to provide some specific examples of where the Albanians have "carved out pieces" the Italians had and you continue to fail to provide examples. As the saying goes, either put up or shut up. Provide some examples, besides the Rudaj gang, or quit claiming the Albanians have done so.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 12th, 2008, 12:16 pm

see you hold that united nations report from 2000 over my head so much. its eight years down the road and the albanians have gained alot of strength. im not here saying the albanians all have went against the mafia and tried to take it out. but there has been instances where the lcn has been disrespected by the albanians like no one has ever disrespected them before. rudaj being the most famous because he was stupid enough to label his organisation with a name and ranks and all of that.

see what you dont understand is that you underestimate the albanians because they are low key, the italians however are not. they label their organisations... they rank themselves and hang out at a club they own. this is something i can never understand doing. the albanians are nothing like this... they form into small groups usually family based or region based (people coming from same region in albania) and go to work together. they dont buy a cafe and stay there all day waiting for the feds to bug it. your right the albanian groups are smaller but there are many more albanian groups then there are italian. italians have five families and the associates that go with them. albanians have many many many many many groups/cells/ crews what ever you want to call them which also have associates. they dont name them and they usually hang out at albanian cafes where many albanians huddle into. you cannot provide information on them because... well you cant get any. the feds cant say how many albanian gangster there are or what each one of them are doing. when it comes to italians. i can find the names, and what there doing on every single made member... because they choose to label themselves and rank themselves.

the albanian mafia is much smarter to put it simple. much quieter. the russians are similar in certain ways.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » October 12th, 2008, 12:44 pm

the albanian mafia is much smarter to put it simple. much quieter.
first you brak balls claiming the albanian mob is extremely ruthless bla bla and now suddenly it is quiet ahahahahah

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 12th, 2008, 12:47 pm

Faciulina wrote:
the albanian mafia is much smarter to put it simple. much quieter.
first you brak balls claiming the albanian mob is extremely ruthless bla bla and now suddenly it is quiet ahahahahah


they are extremely ruthless, and they are quiet as well. but violence makes a big sound. other then that albanians never draw attention to themselves.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 12th, 2008, 2:13 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:see you hold that united nations report from 2000 over my head so much. its eight years down the road and the albanians have gained alot of strength. im not here saying the albanians all have went against the mafia and tried to take it out. but there has been instances where the lcn has been disrespected by the albanians like no one has ever disrespected them before. rudaj being the most famous because he was stupid enough to label his organisation with a name and ranks and all of that.

see what you dont understand is that you underestimate the albanians because they are low key, the italians however are not. they label their organisations... they rank themselves and hang out at a club they own. this is something i can never understand doing. the albanians are nothing like this... they form into small groups usually family based or region based (people coming from same region in albania) and go to work together. they dont buy a cafe and stay there all day waiting for the feds to bug it. your right the albanian groups are smaller but there are many more albanian groups then there are italian. italians have five families and the associates that go with them. albanians have many many many many many groups/cells/ crews what ever you want to call them which also have associates. they dont name them and they usually hang out at albanian cafes where many albanians huddle into. you cannot provide information on them because... well you cant get any. the feds cant say how many albanian gangster there are or what each one of them are doing. when it comes to italians. i can find the names, and what there doing on every single made member... because they choose to label themselves and rank themselves.

the albanian mafia is much smarter to put it simple. much quieter. the russians are similar in certain ways.
First, I'm not "holding that 2000 UN report over your head." I'm simply offering real evidence, something you rarely do. You say there have been "instances" where the LCN has been disprespected by the Albanians, Rudaj being the most famous. OK, I'll ask you once again. What other instances besides the Rudaj gang? You keep making these claims with nothing to back them up. And a group disrespecting the LCN does not equal them pushing the LCN aside. All you really have to hang your hat on is a group that had a handful of minor victories but now is mostly gone. Everything else about the Albanians you speak of in general terms because you have no specific examples or significant evidence to warrant your lofty opinion of Albanian organized crime in the United States.

Second, the authorities have been investigating La Cosa Nostra for over 75 years. Of course they are going to have more "in house" knowledge on how it is organized. But what you don't seem to realize is that the Albanians, as well as other newer groups, don't have the same luxury the LCN had and what enabled it to become as entrenched and powerful as they did. Law enforcement is now on top of it's game with respect to organized crime. They begin investigating new crime groups almost from the start. Of course, the most pressure is still on the LCN, and that is because they are still the most considered the dominant organized crime threat. If most other groups were under the same level of scrutiny the LCN is every single day, they would crumble.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 13th, 2008, 11:11 am

whatever you say westside, keep ignoring the thousand pound pink elephant in the room, i have already said the italians in new york are still the most influential so i dont know why you keep repeating it. all i keep saying is that albanian organised crime is on the rise. and unlike the russians, chinese, blacks who only had a decade of fame, the albanians have had more now. the reports on albanians started in 1992-1993 when we first got here, and the media still portrays us as a rising force. the albanians are capable to become the strongest in the future is all i keep saying, they have the numbers and they damn well have the strength.

that un report you keep mentioning was in 2000, 7 years after the albanians came here, of course it is going to say albanians are not this yet and are rising but still dont pose the thread the lcn does. get a un report of ny in 2008. i bet the albanian mafia will be talked about more now, and even in the late 2000's reports keep saying the albanians are rising, so its no the new kid on the bloack sndrome loloool but rather the albanians show fast paced rising in organised crime in alot of north american cities.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 13th, 2008, 4:30 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:whatever you say westside, keep ignoring the thousand pound pink elephant in the room, i have already said the italians in new york are still the most influential so i dont know why you keep repeating it. all i keep saying is that albanian organised crime is on the rise. and unlike the russians, chinese, blacks who only had a decade of fame, the albanians have had more now. the reports on albanians started in 1992-1993 when we first got here, and the media still portrays us as a rising force. the albanians are capable to become the strongest in the future is all i keep saying, they have the numbers and they damn well have the strength.

that un report you keep mentioning was in 2000, 7 years after the albanians came here, of course it is going to say albanians are not this yet and are rising but still dont pose the thread the lcn does. get a un report of ny in 2008. i bet the albanian mafia will be talked about more now, and even in the late 2000's reports keep saying the albanians are rising, so its no the new kid on the bloack sndrome loloool but rather the albanians show fast paced rising in organised crime in alot of north american cities.
One minute you admit that Italians are still the strongest in New York. The next minute you are saying they "aren't shit" anymore. That's why I have to repeat myself over and over again because you can't even make up your mind and contradict yourself so often. The Russians were in the U.S. as far back as the late 1970's. But the decade they were really known for was the 1990's. Same for the Chinese in the 1980's, the Colombians in the 1970's, and the blacks in the 1960's. While the Albanians were in the U.S. before, this has been the decade they've largely been known for. As I've said before, next decade it will be someone else. What you don't want to believe is that the Albanians are pretty much just like other groups that have come before them. They will continue to carve out their own piece of the American underworld, but they won't take over any more than other groups have. History has shown this to be the case, and the future likely will as well, regardless of whatever you personally want to happen.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 14th, 2008, 12:57 pm

One minute you admit that Italians are still the strongest in New York. The next minute you are saying they "aren't shit" anymore. That's why I have to repeat myself over and over again because you can't even make up your mind and contradict yourself so often. The Russians were in the U.S. as far back as the late 1970's. But the decade they were really known for was the 1990's. Same for the Chinese in the 1980's, the Colombians in the 1970's, and the blacks in the 1960's. While the Albanians were in the U.S. before, this has been the decade they've largely been known for. As I've said before, next decade it will be someone else. What you don't want to believe is that the Albanians are pretty much just like other groups that have come before them. They will continue to carve out their own piece of the American underworld, but they won't take over any more than other groups have. History has shown this to be the case, and the future likely will as well, regardless of whatever you personally want to happen.


Wrong westside, The Albanians have not been here before. The media on the Albanians started in the late 1990's and is still going on now. The Albanians came here in the mid 90's. 1994,1995,1996. I have never gone back on what I said. My belief is that the Italian mafia is still the most powerful (financially wise) criminal organisation in New York City. I have never said anything else but that. When I said the Italians arent shit, its usually in the heat of the moment and I say it comparing them to the old Italian mafia. 1990 and earlier. I dont say it in comparison with other groups.

The only difference between every other group and the Albanians is that the Albanians are the closest to the La Cosa Nostra. Not because of emplyment issues. But because of cultural issues. Because of the immigration wave of Albanians into Calabria and Sicily in the 1500's. The Southern Italians and Albanians share a somewhat close ethnic tie. Ask any southern Italian if you dont believe me.

Secondly, the Albanians have proven themselves the most violent. Even before the mid 1990s when there wasent 10% as many Albanians as there is now. Ismail Lika would be one example. He was a very violent man. Rudy Giuliani claimed his threat the most serious he has ever encountered. He contracted a $400,000 hit on three prosecutors, and if not gotten to, their families.

Thirdly, the Albanians show fast increase in their organised crime activity. They are in many areas. New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Pennselvania, Michigan, Chicago, Ohio, Canada (east to west). And my predictions on the Albanian mafia in the future stems for the ever increasing pace of the Albanians. In every place/area/region they operate in, they are increasing their activities. They have shown sophistication as well contrary to the stereotype, being involed in real estate, computer and medical care fraud.

Fourthly, I dont wish to hype up the Albanians. But people are ignorant on Albanian organised crime especially in America/Canada. I mean TeeKay once said, "Besides that one little crew in New York, theres nothing else going on for the Albanians in the rest of the country." Proving his ignorance. I dont want to hype them up, I only wish to put them where they belong.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 14th, 2008, 3:23 pm

Albanian Organized Crime Associate Charged With Marijuana Distribution Conspiracy

Albanian organized crime associate LULZIM KUPA was charged with marijuana distribution conspiracy in a separate indictment.
KUPA, who has a prior federal narcotics felony and is on supervised release from that conviction, is charged in the second indictment with conspiring to distribute more than 100 kilograms of marijuana during 2006. During the investigation, DEA agents intercepted a shipment of approximately 60 pounds of marijuana destined for KUPA, and wiretap intercepts revealed that KUPA was conspiring to distribute and distributing even larger amounts of marijuana. In addition, a cooperating witness recorded KUPA admitting to a recent assault of a narcotics trafficker whose house KUPA had previously burglarized.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 14th, 2008, 5:18 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Wrong westside, The Albanians have not been here before. The media on the Albanians started in the late 1990's and is still going on now. The Albanians came here in the mid 90's. 1994,1995,1996. I have never gone back on what I said. My belief is that the Italian mafia is still the most powerful (financially wise) criminal organisation in New York City. I have never said anything else but that. When I said the Italians arent shit, its usually in the heat of the moment and I say it comparing them to the old Italian mafia. 1990 and earlier. I dont say it in comparison with other groups.
In the future maybe you should specify exactly what you mean. Of course the LCN today doesn't compare to the LCN of 50 years ago. No group does or ever will for any number of reasons I've listed over and over again.
The only difference between every other group and the Albanians is that the Albanians are the closest to the La Cosa Nostra. Not because of emplyment issues. But because of cultural issues. Because of the immigration wave of Albanians into Calabria and Sicily in the 1500's. The Southern Italians and Albanians share a somewhat close ethnic tie. Ask any southern Italian if you dont believe me.
Yes, in some cultural areas they are close to the Italians. Obviously Albania and Italy are close geographically and many Albanians first work in Italy before immigrating to the U.S. Also, when they arrive in the U.S. many Albanians work in Italian owned businesses like restaurants. Others of the criminal persuasion have worked for the LCN. However, the cultural similarities aside, the Albanians are not considered the closest or most likely group to possibly replace La Cosa Nostra. History has shown that won't likely happen, but if it does, the common consensus is that it is more likely to be the Russians.
Secondly, the Albanians have proven themselves the most violent. Even before the mid 1990s when there wasent 10% as many Albanians as there is now. Ismail Lika would be one example. He was a very violent man. Rudy Giuliani claimed his threat the most serious he has ever encountered. He contracted a $400,000 hit on three prosecutors, and if not gotten to, their families.
Yes, the Albanians are violent. Whether they are the most violent or not doesn't make much difference. And nowadays, it is often counterproductive and only brings that much more attention from law enforcement.
Thirdly, the Albanians show fast increase in their organised crime activity. They are in many areas. New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Pennselvania, Michigan, Chicago, Ohio, Canada (east to west). And my predictions on the Albanian mafia in the future stems for the ever increasing pace of the Albanians. In every place/area/region they operate in, they are increasing their activities. They have shown sophistication as well contrary to the stereotype, being involed in real estate, computer and medical care fraud.
The FBI has identified Albanian groups in about a dozen or so U.S. cities. While there have been some limited forays into more sophisticated crimes, thus far they are mostly involved in street level crimes like most other groups. Yes, they are on the rise but they are also on law enforcement's radar, just like the Russians were when they first started arriving in the early 1990's.
Fourthly, I dont wish to hype up the Albanians. But people are ignorant on Albanian organised crime especially in America/Canada. I mean TeeKay once said, "Besides that one little crew in New York, theres nothing else going on for the Albanians in the rest of the country." Proving his ignorance. I dont want to hype them up, I only wish to put them where they belong.
And where exactly do you think they belong? I ask that because you change your answer so often. I personally go by what the authorities say. Albanians, as well as other Balkan groups, are now a major investigative priority for the FBI. In many ways the mirror the Italians and Russians, though are not on the same level.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 15th, 2008, 12:56 pm

First off, I just want to start by saying westside that you do not know of Albanian migration patterns or job patterns when travelling outside Albania. Most Albanians came directly to the U.S. with a fake passport. Some go through Germany first and to a lesser extent, Italy. When coming here, they do not alot of the time work in Italian restuarants. Its kind of funny you would say being as you live in an area with no Albanians and havent met any. Or maybe you have met one, you have never said. Most Albanians find themselves travelling around unemployed for the first 4-5 months or so until an oppurtunity arises with the help of their fellow Albanians who they have known before leaving Albania/Kosova/Illirida/Malizi for the United States. Some Albanian youths (and sometimes adults) find themselves working in a foreign ethnic restaurant with the majority of Albanian restaurant employees working in an Albanian restaurant. The majority of Albanian men who are employed go to work for a contruction/carpentery company.


Secondly, The Albanian mafia even in the United States is not visible enough to determine their strength. It might seem like an overstatement but it is true. The typical Albanian crew forms on blood, marriage and regional (being from the same city) ties. They do not label themselves with names or rank. Instead they have a few central leaders in the core of the group. They usually hang around the Albanian populated and owned cafes in their areas. Mostly blending in with their countrymen. Occasionaly merging with other groups if a mutual interest arouses.

Reasons they cant be made public or visible:
-They never attract attention to themselves with the exception of my generation (the youths).
-Are extremely hard to infiltrate being as they will consider you an outsider and not trust you right on the spot if you are not Albanian.
-Even if you are an Albanian, 100% of the time the Albanian-stranger conversations starts with a whats your last name? Where you from? Who was your father and what did he do? Si e ke mbiemrin? Nga je? Ka e ke per bab? This is not an exhaggeration neither. That is the conversation which arouses from a first time conversation with Albanians who do not know each other making undercover agents impossible.
-Keep outsiders and people they dont trust strictly on a need to know basis.
-Are very difficult to wiretap due to them being more comfortable talking Albanian rather then English. The many dialects of the Albanian languages, accents and lack of Albanian police/volunteers to translate. Keeping in mind the Rudaj case. He was wiretapped by a Greek rat.


I do not put them anywhere but label them as strong. More importantly, stronger then outsiders think they are. The FBI translates the crime scene the way they see it. In this case there vision is blurry on the Albanian side. The Italians however, can be found by name, address and phone number on the internet. This is due to the way they label, rank and organize (band together under one family and one name) themselves. Not to mention decades of popularity and stardom in the American society.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 15th, 2008, 7:43 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:First off, I just want to start by saying westside that you do not know of Albanian migration patterns or job patterns when travelling outside Albania. Most Albanians came directly to the U.S. with a fake passport. Some go through Germany first and to a lesser extent, Italy. When coming here, they do not alot of the time work in Italian restuarants. Its kind of funny you would say being as you live in an area with no Albanians and havent met any. Or maybe you have met one, you have never said. Most Albanians find themselves travelling around unemployed for the first 4-5 months or so until an oppurtunity arises with the help of their fellow Albanians who they have known before leaving Albania/Kosova/Illirida/Malizi for the United States. Some Albanian youths (and sometimes adults) find themselves working in a foreign ethnic restaurant with the majority of Albanian restaurant employees working in an Albanian restaurant. The majority of Albanian men who are employed go to work for a contruction/carpentery company.
I know what government reports and census tell me, especially in relation to organized crime. To live amongst Albanians and know them personally isn't necessarily required.
Secondly, The Albanian mafia even in the United States is not visible enough to determine their strength. It might seem like an overstatement but it is true. The typical Albanian crew forms on blood, marriage and regional (being from the same city) ties. They do not label themselves with names or rank. Instead they have a few central leaders in the core of the group. They usually hang around the Albanian populated and owned cafes in their areas. Mostly blending in with their countrymen. Occasionaly merging with other groups if a mutual interest arouses.


There is no single Balkan “Mafia,” structured hierarchically like the traditional LCN. Rather, Balkan organized crime groups in this country translated their clan-like structure to the United States. They are not clearly defined or organized and are instead grouped around a central leader or leaders. Organized crime figures maintain ties back to the Balkan region and have established close-knit communities in many cities across the nation.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/balkan.htm
I do not put them anywhere but label them as strong. More importantly, stronger then outsiders think they are. The FBI translates the crime scene the way they see it. In this case there vision is blurry on the Albanian side. The Italians however, can be found by name, address and phone number on the internet. This is due to the way they label, rank and organize (band together under one family and one name) themselves. Not to mention decades of popularity and stardom in the American society.
When it comes to Albanians involved in organized crime, the FBI has the most accurate information available and provides a synopsis in the link above.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 16th, 2008, 3:54 pm

I know what government reports and census tell me, especially in relation to organized crime. To live amongst Albanians and know them personally isn't necessarily required.
LOL. Really? So you believe that Hitler shot himself? You believe that Russia is evil? According to your government census and reports, there are 110,000 Albanians in America. Then the figure changed to 153,000. You have numerously said that the FBI is wrong but when they say something you like all the sudden they are god's messengers. To live amongst Albanians IS required. You need to have some sense of them. Like I said there is not nearly enough information on Albanian Organized crime in America because they are too clannish. secretive. The FBI can not get in. And their vision is blurry. So they will say what seems reasonable. Like I said a group of people who dont interact with many peopel but their own and who dont allow infiltration or wiretapping might seem weak because you cant see them doing anything. But they are. The Italians seem stronger then they are in comparison to other groups because names and jobs are available for every single one of them. Even where they hang out is available. I mean I can go meet an Italian boss right now lol, just find out where he hangs out and go talk to him until im thrown out the club lol.
There is no single Balkan “Mafia,” structured hierarchically like the traditional LCN. Rather, Balkan organized crime groups in this country translated their clan-like structure to the United States. They are not clearly defined or organized and are instead grouped around a central leader or leaders. Organized crime figures maintain ties back to the Balkan region and have established close-knit communities in many cities across the nation.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/balkan.htm
aiiiii come on man. You sound like a broken record. Copying and pasting sources and repeating them. We already know this. Of course there is no SINGLE Balkan mafia, I just got finished telling you that Albanian criminals are divided into secretive and clannish crews occasionaly merging with other crews they know if an oppurtunity pops up. But the FBI would be amazed at how connected all these crews are with one another even if they dont usually work together. They are all aware of each others presence even the ones outside the city.
When it comes to Albanians involved in organized crime, the FBI has the most accurate information available and provides a synopsis in the link above.
Meh, the FBI can only say what they see. They cant give an accurate description of something that is fuzzy to them. I live right here and on saturdays me and my friends occasionally visit those cafes the FBI has stated as mob involved. I can't even see anything. Not like they would tell me they are gangsters but they just look regular well dressed people to me. Even though there are shoot outs at those places soemtimes.

Im sorry but this is a case of the Hoover situation. The FBI cannot get into this shadowy organization to give an accurate depiction of it. The American people thought there was no mafia until Joe Valachi lol. I am not comparing Albanians now with the mafia in the 50's but the situation is the same. People have a strong sense of it but not as much proof as sense.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » October 16th, 2008, 5:32 pm

Im sorry but this is a case of the Hoover situation. The FBI cannot get into this shadowy organization to give an accurate depiction of it. The American people thought there was no mafia until Joe Valachi lol. I am not comparing Albanians now with the mafia in the 50's but the situation is the same. People have a strong sense of it but not as much proof as sense.
nah the mafia didn't exist because nobody proofed it really existed but everybody knows it was present especially in new york... you contradict yourself because you say the albanians are secretive but rudaj acted as a clown doing a lot of noise around him and he was nabbed ahahah and he is considered the most powerful albanian mobster in the states and please don't say there are other powerful mobsters withouth any serious source...
mean I can go meet an Italian boss right now lol, just find out where he hangs out and go talk to him until im thrown out the club lol.
if you don't piss yes ahahahah the bronx is full of italian clubs

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 16th, 2008, 6:32 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote: LOL. Really? So you believe that Hitler shot himself? You believe that Russia is evil? According to your government census and reports, there are 110,000 Albanians in America. Then the figure changed to 153,000. You have numerously said that the FBI is wrong but when they say something you like all the sudden they are god's messengers. To live amongst Albanians IS required. You need to have some sense of them. Like I said there is not nearly enough information on Albanian Organized crime in America because they are too clannish. secretive. The FBI can not get in. And their vision is blurry. So they will say what seems reasonable. Like I said a group of people who dont interact with many peopel but their own and who dont allow infiltration or wiretapping might seem weak because you cant see them doing anything. But they are. The Italians seem stronger then they are in comparison to other groups because names and jobs are available for every single one of them. Even where they hang out is available. I mean I can go meet an Italian boss right now lol, just find out where he hangs out and go talk to him until im thrown out the club lol.
The FBI is almost always right but there are times when some officials make incorrect statements. The statement that the Rudaj gang amounted to a "sixth family" was one of those times.
Meh, the FBI can only say what they see. They cant give an accurate description of something that is fuzzy to them. I live right here and on saturdays me and my friends occasionally visit those cafes the FBI has stated as mob involved. I can't even see anything. Not like they would tell me they are gangsters but they just look regular well dressed people to me. Even though there are shoot outs at those places soemtimes.

Im sorry but this is a case of the Hoover situation. The FBI cannot get into this shadowy organization to give an accurate depiction of it. The American people thought there was no mafia until Joe Valachi lol. I am not comparing Albanians now with the mafia in the 50's but the situation is the same. People have a strong sense of it but not as much proof as sense.
Bad example. The FBI's intelligence is vastly superior to the Hoover years. And while their information is not perfect or complete, they know far more than you who bases much of his claims on the occassional article he can dig up or simply his own assumptions.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 17th, 2008, 10:44 pm

nah the mafia didn't exist because nobody proofed it really existed but everybody knows it was present especially in new york... you contradict yourself because you say the albanians are secretive but rudaj acted as a clown doing a lot of noise around him and he was nabbed ahahah and he is considered the most powerful albanian mobster in the states and please don't say there are other powerful mobsters withouth any serious source...
Everybody had proof of the mafia back then. Everyone knew of it. But Valachi made is clear to everyone. Hoover did not think the mafia was imporant enough to go after. He denied a mafia. He said it did not exist, it was just in people's imaginations. If you think Rudaj is the biggest Albanian gangster in the United States then my work with you is done because your obviously too ignorant to understand logic. Your just out there, just way out there.
if you don't piss yes ahahahah the bronx is full of italian clubs
Nobody would piss from an Italian club. Like I have told you Italians are not feared in New York anymore. As people in general. They are considered normal now a days. I have yet to hear someone speak of Italians in a tough ways or accusing them or being criminals or anything. I have many Italians in my school, they dont stay together, they are seperate. Most of them dont even know each other. They're just typical people around here. Only the old Italians (45+) stay together.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 17th, 2008, 10:54 pm

The FBI is almost always right but there are times when some officials make incorrect statements. The statement that the Rudaj gang amounted to a "sixth family" was one of those times.
No it was not. They said they amounted to a sixth family for a good reason but you do not understand what they meant, as usual. They mean't they were a family, but to a lesser extent then the New York five families. A sixth smaller family. The Colombos have 75-110 members and associates well the Rudajs had 30-35 members and associates. Its not to the same extent even to the Colombos, the weakest family out the five. But they were still a family. New York's sixth family. The FBI did a very good job indicted and convicting them. They eradicated the six main guys. That alone would have been enough. Even if only the top six were convicted the Corporation would have split up and gone different and more quiet ways.

Bad example. The FBI's intelligence is vastly superior to the Hoover years. And while their information is not perfect or complete, they know far more than you who bases much of his claims on the occassional article he can dig up or simply his own assumptions.
Well, theres your tone and mirror of hate towards me which effects your judgement on the forum. Anyway the FBI obviously knows more then me about Albanian organized crime. The only way I can exceed them in knowledge of Albanian organized crime is to join it myself and that won't happen. But I do know how they operate better then the FBI. I do know the future of Albanian organized crime better then the FBI. Because I am one. Not because of my own assumptions because I know what is going on in my own neighborhood. You on the other hand are 2000 miles away and think you know everything and dont take anything into consideration. Your simply convinced that your word is final. I have proved you wrong many times about many things. You wont even take them into consideration.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » October 18th, 2008, 8:57 am

If you think Rudaj is the biggest Albanian gangster in the United States then my work with you is done because your obviously too ignorant to understand logic. Your just out there, just way out there.
show me serious sources not your BS idiot rudaj is the most powerful albanian mobster and he is just a chickenthief
Hoover did not think the mafia was imporant enough to go after
hoover denied the existence of the mafia because he was connected with the mafia himself you are very ignorant
Nobody would piss from an Italian club. Like I have told you Italians are not feared in New York anymore. As people in general. They are considered normal now a days. I have yet to hear someone speak of Italians in a tough ways or accusing them or being criminals or anything. I have many Italians in my school, they dont stay together, they are seperate. Most of them dont even know each other. They're just typical people around here. Only the old Italians (45+) stay together.
ahahahah i have yet hear someone speak of albanians in the states nobody knows them in the states if you and your BS wasn't here nobody would speak of albaniass mob in new york
the italians are still feared idiot just go to some areas in brooklyn bronx queens and staten island... staten island is 50% italian now they litterally own this whole district and they are by far the thoughest there... second the bronx of today is just a joke compared to the bronx in the 70s or 80s it's a nice place even compared to the best southern italian neighrbourhoods in italy that look like colombian favelas

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » October 18th, 2008, 9:12 am

The Colombos have 75-110 members and associates well the Rudajs had 30-35 members and associates. Its not to the same extent even to the Colombos, the weakest family out the five. But they were still a family. New York's sixth family
the colombo's have 100 members and over 600 associates idiot the rudaj crew just 30 members they had not any associates they were associates with the gambino's themselves... they were not a family just a crew of clowns the albanians can't be accepted as made members in the italian mafia retard... the rudaj corporationass was formed by albanians and italians not only albanians colotti dipietro and others are italians

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 18th, 2008, 9:21 am

show me serious sources not your BS idiot rudaj is the most powerful albanian mobster and he is just a chickenthief
Im glad you learned how to spell thief now thanks to me. Rudaj was not the most powerful Albanian gangster in North America. One, Daut Kadriovski is on the run in the United States and is one of the main sources for 'gold' heroin in the United States. He has liutenants in the Bronx, New Jersey and Philadelphia. You can imagine his wealth and connections for yourself. He was one of the top drug lords in Europe and is now in the United States. Second, Albanians are major traffickers of marijuana and ecstasy from Canada. Do you know how much Marijuana makes? A single Albanian marijuana crew from Canada can be more powerful then Rudaj and have more members. Rudaj was not a "chicken thief" but he was no where close to the most powerful either. He is just the most famous because of what he did. The spotlight is on La Cosa Nostra. Every member in LCN can be found by name on the internet. They are very popular in American culture because of the past famous figures, John Gotti, Al Capone, Lucky Luciano, Carlo Gambino. Rudaj went directly against them repeatedly not to mention he had a pretty sizeable family, that why the spot light shined on him so much. However, he was no where near the top of the Albanian ranks.
hoover denied the existence of the mafia because he was connected with the mafia himself you are very ignorant
Well that would be a conspiracy theory that some people believe. I do not believe it for myself but consider that it might have been true. You never know. However you believe any conspiracy theory you hear about the Italians, you believe they killed JFK.
ahahahah i have yet hear someone speak of albanians in the states nobody knows them in the states if you and your BS wasn't here nobody would speak of albaniass mob in new york
the italians are still feared idiot just go to some areas in brooklyn bronx queens and staten island... staten island is 50% italian now they litterally own this whole district and they are by far the thoughest there... second the bronx of today is just a joke compared to the bronx in the 70s or 80s it's a nice place even compared to the best southern italian neighrbourhoods in italy that look like colombian favelas
The Bronx is a nice place? That is the first time I heard that. Staten Island is not 50% Italian. Provide a source or dont repeat that again. The Albanians are known through out the entire east coast and midwest. They have significant populations in many major cities such as New York, Philly, Boston, Detroit especially, Chicago, Toronto, Ohio, Florida.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 18th, 2008, 9:25 am

Faciulina wrote:
The Colombos have 75-110 members and associates well the Rudajs had 30-35 members and associates. Its not to the same extent even to the Colombos, the weakest family out the five. But they were still a family. New York's sixth family
the colombo's have 100 members and over 600 associates idiot the rudaj crew just 30 members they had not any associates they were associates with the gambino's themselves... they were not a family just a crew of clowns the albanians can't be accepted as made members in the italian mafia retard... the rudaj corporationass was formed by albanians and italians not only albanians colotti dipietro and others are italians

The Colombos have 75-110 members and 150-330 associates. 600 is a just a boost because you wish it was 600. I never said that the Albanian could be made in the La Cosa Nostra. Why the hell would you bring that up? I think its safe to say your the retard and not me. Dipietro could very well be an Albanian last name. Colotti was Italian. Joseph DioGuardi... is that an Italian last name? It sounds like it but it is not. Joseph Dioguardi is Albanian.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » October 18th, 2008, 10:47 am

The Bronx is a nice place? That is the first time I heard that. Staten Island is not 50% Italian. Provide a source or dont repeat that again.
the bronx of today is nice compared to the bronx of the past and a rel heaven compared with southern italian suburbs in italy... according to this census statent island was almost 40% italian in 2000 sure it's almost 50 now

As of 2000 the population represented several European ancestries:[11]

Italian: 37.7%
Irish: 16.0%
German: 6.3%
Polish: 4.1%
Russian: 2.8%
English: 2.2%


Staten Island population
By town, by census
Census Castle-


Staten Island (Richmond County) has a higher percentage of Italian-Americans than any other county in the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staten_Island
Dipietro could very well be an Albanian last name. Colotti was Italian. Joseph DioGuardi... is that an Italian last name? It sounds like it but it is not. Joseph Dioguardi is Albanian.
you are very ignorant dipietro and dioguardi are 100% southern italian surnames idiot ahahaha i doubt you are albanian if you think dipietro is an albanian surname

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 18th, 2008, 12:25 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:No it was not. They said they amounted to a sixth family for a good reason but you do not understand what they meant, as usual. They mean't they were a family, but to a lesser extent then the New York five families. A sixth smaller family. The Colombos have 75-110 members and associates well the Rudajs had 30-35 members and associates. Its not to the same extent even to the Colombos, the weakest family out the five. But they were still a family. New York's sixth family. The FBI did a very good job indicted and convicting them. They eradicated the six main guys. That alone would have been enough. Even if only the top six were convicted the Corporation would have split up and gone different and more quiet ways.
You are the one who doesn't understand what they meant, once again reading into it your own false intepretation. Snelling's comment that the Rudaj gang "amounted to a sixth family" was that it was comparable to the five New York LCN Families, hence making it a "sixth family." It was not. Not just in terms of numbers, but also not in terms of wealth, power, influence, or anything else. As I've said before, the Rudaj gang was more comparable to a large LCN crew or one of the smaller LCN Families outside New York. And once again, your figures are way off. The average estimate for the Colombo Family is 100 members. In addition to that, they have at least 2-3 times as many associates. They are the smallest New York LCN Family but they still dwarf the Rudaj gang.
But I do know how they operate better then the FBI. I do know the future of Albanian organized crime better then the FBI. Because I am one. Not because of my own assumptions because I know what is going on in my own neighborhood.
Without a doubt, the dumbest thing you've said to date. Comments like the one above is why nobody takes you seriously.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 18th, 2008, 12:30 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:The Colombos have 75-110 members and 150-330 associates. 600 is a just a boost because you wish it was 600. I never said that the Albanian could be made in the La Cosa Nostra. Why the hell would you bring that up? I think its safe to say your the retard and not me. Dipietro could very well be an Albanian last name. Colotti was Italian. Joseph DioGuardi... is that an Italian last name? It sounds like it but it is not. Joseph Dioguardi is Albanian.
Once again, the Colombos have an average estimate of 100 members.

I have no idea where you got 130-330 associates from. By nature, associate estimates are very flexible because it depends on how one defines an associate. But, even in the smallest figures, a New York LCN Family has at least 2-3 associates for every member. That would put the Colombos associate figure at 200-300. On the other end of the spectrum is 10 associates for every member, which is also realisitic if the definition of an associate is relatively loose. And there are many estimates that fall in the middle, at about 5 associates for every member.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 18th, 2008, 3:54 pm

You are the one who doesn't understand what they meant, once again reading into it your own false intepretation. Snelling's comment that the Rudaj gang "amounted to a sixth family" was that it was comparable to the five New York LCN Families, hence making it a "sixth family." It was not. Not just in terms of numbers, but also not in terms of wealth, power, influence, or anything else. As I've said before, the Rudaj gang was more comparable to a large LCN crew or one of the smaller LCN Families outside New York. And once again, your figures are way off. The average estimate for the Colombo Family is 100 members. In addition to that, they have at least 2-3 times as many associates. They are the smallest New York LCN Family but they still dwarf the Rudaj gang.
Yes, even the Colombos are more powerful then the Rudaj gang was in many ways except for maybe brawn. I have told you that myself. But Rudaj was still a "sixth crime family". Comparable to the Philly Crime family or the New Jersey faction. But they were in New York, thats why Snelling referred to them as the "sixth crime family". So do not tell me I don't know what he meant. Your the one thats so raged at his comment. But the fact is Snelling has alot more knowledge then you on the 'Corporation'.
Without a doubt, the dumbest thing you've said to date. Comments like the one above is why nobody takes you seriously.
Why would no one take me seriously because of the comment to responded to with this statement of yours? I do know how they operate better then the FBI. I know how the operate all over the world. In Albania, Europe and America. The FBI is obviously more informed on Albanian organized crime in America then me but they dont understand the characteristics of it as well as I or any Albanian who studies Albanian organized crime does. Most Albanian immigrants have mob influence in their lives. We know our own kind better then the FBI. To say my statement was stupid proves nothing but your anger towards me. All I can say is post reasonably if you wish, if you dont, FCUK YOU BICTH.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 18th, 2008, 3:58 pm

Once again, the Colombos have an average estimate of 100 members.

I have no idea where you got 130-330 associates from. By nature, associate estimates are very flexible because it depends on how one defines an associate. But, even in the smallest figures, a New York LCN Family has at least 2-3 associates for every member. That would put the Colombos associate figure at 200-300. On the other end of the spectrum is 10 associates for every member, which is also realisitic if the definition of an associate is relatively loose. And there are many estimates that fall in the middle, at about 5 associates for every member.

Well I have to say I am disapointed. You have no idea where I got the 130-330 associates from? Then University in America has been proved useless honestly. The Colombos family estimate is anywhere between 75-110. 75 being the lowest estimate and 110 being the highest. So I said that the Colombos have 75-110 members. For each of those members you have 2-3 associates. So I added 2 associates for every member in the Colombos lowest estimate (75) and added up 150. Then I took their highest estimate of 110 and added 3 (the highest estimated amount of associates for each member) and got the number 330 associates. So the total would be that the Colombos have a family count of 75-110 members with 150-330 associates. The most accurate estimate would be somewhere in between.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 18th, 2008, 4:51 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Yes, even the Colombos are more powerful then the Rudaj gang was in many ways except for maybe brawn. I have told you that myself. But Rudaj was still a "sixth crime family". Comparable to the Philly Crime family or the New Jersey faction. But they were in New York, thats why Snelling referred to them as the "sixth crime family". So do not tell me I don't know what he meant. Your the one thats so raged at his comment. But the fact is Snelling has alot more knowledge then you on the 'Corporation'.
But that logic, any number of groups in New York could be called the "sixth family." A number of groups would deserve that title before the Rudaj gang would. And while I don't doubt Snelling's knowledge of the Rudaj gang, time has shown his statement they amounted to a "sixth family" to be wrong. That's the only disagreement I have with him. One statement from one agent. But isn't it interesting how you cling to that one statement as if it were gospel, while at the same time discounting the statement from another FBI official (as well as other sources) about La Cosa Nostra that is still true, as it has been for over half a century. See what I mean by your cherrypicking evidence to suit your purposes?
I do know how they operate better then the FBI. I know how the operate all over the world. In Albania, Europe and America. The FBI is obviously more informed on Albanian organized crime in America then me but they dont understand the characteristics of it as well as I or any Albanian who studies Albanian organized crime does. Most Albanian immigrants have mob influence in their lives. We know our own kind better then the FBI. To say my statement was stupid proves nothing but your anger towards me. All I can say is post reasonably if you wish, if you dont, FCUK YOU BICTH.
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. The #1 organized crime priority for the FBI today is what is termed transnational organized crime. By defintion, that involves organized crime both here in the U.S. and around the world. If you knew anything about the Bureau, you would know that. But you didn't.

While I find you incredibly annoying, I don't really have any "anger" towards you. Your claim that you know more than the FBI about Albanian organized crime simply because you are Albanian just shows the hight of your ignorance and your arrogance. And your little comment of "FUCK YOU BITCH" at the end just reinforces everyone's belief that you are in fact JohnnyRed.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 18th, 2008, 5:37 pm

But that logic, any number of groups in New York could be called the "sixth family." A number of groups would deserve that title before the Rudaj gang would. And while I don't doubt Snelling's knowledge of the Rudaj gang, time has shown his statement they amounted to a "sixth family" to be wrong. That's the only disagreement I have with him. One statement from one agent. But isn't it interesting how you cling to that one statement as if it were gospel, while at the same time discounting the statement from another FBI official (as well as other sources) about La Cosa Nostra that is still true, as it has been for over half a century. See what I mean by your cherrypicking evidence to suit your purposes?
Maybe another group would deserve it before Rudaj. Provide one group that would first of all. Secondly, Snelling was talking about the Rudaj's. Not about New york. He was mentioning them. He didnt say they are the sixth most powerful gang in New York City. He said they amounted to a sixth crime family. The point is, you should not be arguing with the FBI. you have numerously argued with them. NUMEROUSLY. Meaning more then twice. So if anyone thinks they know more then the FBI, its you.
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. The #1 organized crime priority for the FBI today is what is termed transnational organized crime. By defintion, that involves organized crime both here in the U.S. and around the world. If you knew anything about the Bureau, you would know that. But you didn't.

While I find you incredibly annoying, I don't really have any "anger" towards you. Your claim that you know more than the FBI about Albanian organized crime simply because you are Albanian just shows the hight of your ignorance and your arrogance. And your little comment of "fu-- YOU BITCH" at the end just reinforces everyone's belief that you are in fact JohnnyRed.

I never stated I know more then the FBI about Albanian organized crime. The FBI know MUCH MORE about Albanian organized crime then I do. Thats more BS from you claiming that I said I know more then them. I stated that I know the characteristics of Albanian organized crime better then them. Meaning their mentalities, way they are formed, ideas and beliefs. But again, you twist up my words because you cannot debate properly. Instead you form into a politician on here lying and saying anything to get people to believe you.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 18th, 2008, 6:21 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Maybe another group would deserve it before Rudaj. Provide one group that would first of all. Secondly, Snelling was talking about the Rudaj's. Not about New york. He was mentioning them. He didnt say they are the sixth most powerful gang in New York City. He said they amounted to a sixth crime family.


As usual, you are just being willfully ignorant. You know, as well as I do, that Snelling called them a "sixth family" because he was comparing them to the five New York LCN Families. He just didn't pull the number "six" out of thin air. And are you so ignorant of organized crime in New York that you need me to list other organizations that would be more deserving of the title of "sixth family" than the Rudaj gang? Well, for starters, there is the Cubans. The late Jose Miguel Battle's organzation had been known as "the Corporation" for years, long before the Rudaj gang took it as their own name. They dwarf what the Rudaj gang was in size and are the only ones that can rival the illegal gambling operations of a New York LCN Family. Or how about the Chinese. The Fuk Ching gang had operated for decades and had far more expansive operations than the Rudaj gang did. And let's not forget the Russians, who are considered by the FBI to be the second strongest domestic organized crime group in the U.S. after La Cosa Nostra. There are any number of Russian/Eastern European groups in the tri-state area that are larger and more powerful than the Rudaj gang was.
The point is, you should not be arguing with the FBI. you have numerously argued with them. NUMEROUSLY. Meaning more then twice. So if anyone thinks they know more then the FBI, its you.
Numerously? You really are full of crap. Where have I disagreed with the FBI besides two related incidents, i.e. Fred Snelling's statement that the Rudaj gang "amounted to a sixth family" and the CNN article that quoted unnamed FBI sources that the Albanians were "pushing aside" the Italian Families? Does this count as "numerously?" I don't think so. And as I've said many times, although it hasn't sunk into your head yet, I only disagree with these two sources because time as proven them to be wrong, or at least vastly overstated. And, as I've explained before, there is long precedent for this, as members of both law enforcement and the media have made similar statements in past decades about other groups that ultimately proved to be premature. Seriously, what other examples can you give of me disagreeing with the FBI?

Meanwhile, there is you who has disagreed with recent statements from the FBI about La Cosa Nostra that continue to be true, as they have been for decades, and have not been proven false with time. And it is you who claims to know more than the FBI about Albanian organized crime simply because you are Albanian.
I never stated I know more then the FBI about Albanian organized crime. The FBI know MUCH MORE about Albanian organized crime then I do. Thats more BS from you claiming that I said I know more then them. I stated that I know the characteristics of Albanian organized crime better then them. Meaning their mentalities, way they are formed, ideas and beliefs. But again, you twist up my words because you cannot debate properly. Instead you form into a politician on here lying and saying anything to get people to believe you.
Now you are just backpeddling. Here are your own words.

"But I do know how they operate better then the FBI. I do know the future of Albanian organized crime better then the FBI. Because I am one. Not because of my own assumptions because I know what is going on in my own neighborhood."

"I do know how they operate better then the FBI. I know how the operate all over the world. In Albania, Europe and America. The FBI is obviously more informed on Albanian organized crime in America then me but they dont understand the characteristics of it as well as I or any Albanian who studies Albanian organized crime does. Most Albanian immigrants have mob influence in their lives. We know our own kind better then the FBI."

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 19th, 2008, 11:03 am

As usual, you are just being willfully ignorant. You know, as well as I do, that Snelling called them a "sixth family" because he was comparing them to the five New York LCN Families. He just didn't pull the number "six" out of thin air. And are you so ignorant of organized crime in New York that you need me to list other organizations that would be more deserving of the title of "sixth family" than the Rudaj gang? Well, for starters, there is the Cubans. The late Jose Miguel Battle's organzation had been known as "the Corporation" for years, long before the Rudaj gang took it as their own name. They dwarf what the Rudaj gang was in size and are the only ones that can rival the illegal gambling operations of a New York LCN Family. Or how about the Chinese. The #%@& Ching gang had operated for decades and had far more expansive operations than the Rudaj gang did. And let's not forget the Russians, who are considered by the FBI to be the second strongest domestic organized crime group in the U.S. after La Cosa Nostra. There are any number of Russian/Eastern European groups in the tri-state area that are larger and more powerful than the Rudaj gang was.
I didn't say there wasent any gangs more powerful the "corporation" outside the ''five families''. I just wanted you to state a couple of them. Stop using the word 'dwarf'. You sound dumb. Personally, I dont care. I never hyped the Rudaj gang to be anymore then it was. He was famous. Because he did noisy things like go against the La Cosa Nostra which has a big spotlight on them at all times. He had his gambling, loan sharking and bookmaking as well as scams and investments back home and a good sized organization but thats it. You downsize him to be nothing more then a "LCN crew". Which LCN crew has over thirty members and associates for each member? He amounted to three big LCN crews, and nothing more.
Numerously? You really are full of crap. Where have I disagreed with the FBI besides two related incidents, i.e. Fred Snelling's statement that the Rudaj gang "amounted to a sixth family" and the CNN article that quoted unnamed FBI sources that the Albanians were "pushing aside" the Italian Families? Does this count as "numerously?" I don't think so. And as I've said many times, although it hasn't sunk into your head yet, I only disagree with these two sources because time as proven them to be wrong, or at least vastly overstated. And, as I've explained before, there is long precedent for this, as members of both law enforcement and the media have made similar statements in past decades about other groups that ultimately proved to be premature. Seriously, what other examples can you give of me disagreeing with the FBI?
FBI: "Albanian are threatening to replace La Cosa Nostra as kingpins of organized crime in the United States",
"Rudaj gang beat up made men",
"Amounted to a sixth family",
"Most violent but not sure whether or not they DOMINATE", Michael Garcia, Manhatten Attorney.

Those are all things you have doubted from officials in New York.
Meanwhile, there is you who has disagreed with recent statements from the FBI about La Cosa Nostra that continue to be true, as they have been for decades, and have not been proven false with time. And it is you who claims to know more than the FBI about Albanian organized crime simply because you are Albanian.
See now you are simply proving to me that you are not interested in the truth. You are only interested in fighting over nothing. Did I really say I know more about Albanian organized crime than the FBI? Did I really?

"I do know how they operate better then the FBI. I know how the operate all over the world. In Albania, Europe and America. The FBI is obviously more informed on Albanian organized crime in America then me but they dont understand the characteristics of it as well as I or any Albanian who studies Albanian organized crime does. Most Albanian immigrants have mob influence in their lives. We know our own kind better then the FBI."

This is what I said. I admitted that the FBI is ALOT more informed about Albanian organized crime than I am. But one thing they dont know as well as me are the characteristics and mentality of Albanian gangsters. Why? Because like I said, I live right here in the hub of Albanian organized crime in America, the Bronx. I see them all over the place, my neighborhood is mostly Albanian. I been to those clubs the FBI stated as mob filled. I have only claimed that I know the mindset of Albanian gangsters better then the FBI. Their operations and influences the FBI obviously knows more about then me. I am not active in Albanian organized crime so I dont know whose doing what besides what I hear from people in my neighborhood. But I know how they think, what they feel, their ambitions and what not just as Razbojnik knows about his scum people's mentalities. Why? Because we are of the same ethnicity! So stop twisting up my words because you understand fully what I am saying.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » October 19th, 2008, 11:09 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:FBI: "Albanian are threatening to replace La Cosa Nostra as kingpins of organized crime in the United States",
"Rudaj gang beat up made men",
"Amounted to a sixth family",
"Most violent but not sure whether or not they DOMINATE", Michael Garcia, Manhatten Attorney.

Those are all things you have doubted from officials in New York.
I'm really don't think that your above examples constitute me disagreeing with the FBI "numerous" times. Let's go over these one last time.

"Albanian are threatening to replace La Cosa Nostra as kingpins of organized crime in the United States."

Claims like this came during the height of the Rudaj gang's notoriety. Time has shown this not to be the case. Just as it hasn't been in previous decades with other groups.

"Amounted to a sixth family."

This ties in with the first one and we have gone over it ad nauseum. Snelling's comment has been proven with time to be a vast overstatment. Even you have conceded that the Rudaj gang really didn't amount to a "sixth family."

"Rudaj gang beat up made men."

I've never disagreed with this necessarily. I've simply said many times that I have yet to see any specific names of which made guys were beaten up by the Rudaj gang. We have names of the Greek associates that were attacked at the Stamatis and Soccer Fever clubs. We have the name of the Bonanno associate that was shot by Rudaj and Colotti. Why no specific names of the made guys who were attacked?

"Most violent but not sure whether or not they DOMINATE"

Is this really supposed to be an example? Leave it to you to cling on to a statement made by an official that really doesn't say what you want it to say. And you know, as well as I, that the Albanians don't dominate organized crime in New York.

In the end, I rarely disagree with FBI or other officials unless I have a very good reason to do so, which I've explained above. But let's turn the tables around. Please explain, if you can, why you disagree with the statements below. And, if you can, provide reasons or evidence of why you disagree.

The Italians may still control the lion's share of illegal organized crime activity, but competitors are vying for a piece of the action. Law enforcement officials say Asians, Russians and Albanians have established their own crime organizations in the United States. These groups are smaller and more disorganized than their Italian counterparts but pose their own danger.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/16/fbi.mob/index.html

Italian organized crime here in the United States is still the most dominant organized crime problem that affects American society.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/16/fbi ... nnSTCVideo

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 20th, 2008, 8:36 am

I didn't say there wasent any gangs more powerful the "corporation" outside the ''five families''. I just wanted you to state a couple of them. Stop using the word 'dwarf'. You sound dumb. Personally, I dont care. I never hyped the Rudaj gang to be anymore then it was. He was famous. Because he did noisy things like go against the La Cosa Nostra which has a big spotlight on them at all times. He had his gambling, loan sharking and bookmaking as well as scams and investments back home and a good sized organization but thats it. You downsize him to be nothing more then a "LCN crew". Which LCN crew has over thirty members and associates for each member? He amounted to three big LCN crews, and nothing more.


FBI: "Albanian are threatening to replace La Cosa Nostra as kingpins of organized crime in the United States",
"Rudaj gang beat up made men",
"Amounted to a sixth family",
"Most violent but not sure whether or not they DOMINATE", Michael Garcia, Manhatten Attorney.

Those are all things you have doubted from officials in New York.

See now you are simply proving to me that you are not interested in the truth. You are only interested in fighting over nothing. Did I really say I know more about Albanian organized crime than the FBI? Did I really?

"I do know how they operate better then the FBI. I know how the operate all over the world. In Albania, Europe and America. The FBI is obviously more informed on Albanian organized crime in America then me but they dont understand the characteristics of it as well as I or any Albanian who studies Albanian organized crime does. Most Albanian immigrants have mob influence in their lives. We know our own kind better then the FBI."

This is what I said. I admitted that the FBI is ALOT more informed about Albanian organized crime than I am. But one thing they dont know as well as me are the characteristics and mentality of Albanian gangsters. Why? Because like I said, I live right here in the hub of Albanian organized crime in America, the Bronx. I see them all over the place, my neighborhood is mostly Albanian. I been to those clubs the FBI stated as mob filled. I have only claimed that I know the mindset of Albanian gangsters better then the FBI. Their operations and influences the FBI obviously knows more about then me. I am not active in Albanian organized crime so I dont know whose doing what besides what I hear from people in my neighborhood. But I know how they think, what they feel, their ambitions and what not just as Razbojnik knows about his scum people's mentalities. Why? Because we are of the same ethnicity! So stop twisting up my words because you understand fully what I am saying.


despite you being a faggot when you first showed up here going after me instead of these other pricks im going to give u siome advice

you can say whatever the fuck you want about albainan organzed crime in here albaniaunited no one will care they are too busy looking at the movies for references. you as well as i know how big rudaj was westside is fcukin 3000 miles away and reads every in a negatvive view, he thought rudaj had only 26-27 members and associates lol. the fact is even though he didnt even amount to the colombos he still showed balls and te lcn couldnt do shit about it, look at all the htings he did to them? the lcn is rich, i will give it that, very rich and influencial in legitamate fields. but other then that, they really have no other advantages over other groups, the albanians are stronger (muscle wise). but lack the resources these wops have because we didnt come here in 1899, we came here in 1997. anyway to pretty much wrap up my adviuce to you, dont bother. just move on, let them have the last word and just leave this forum

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”