Albanian mafia in NY

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 23rd, 2008, 12:29 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
thewestside wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Some Albanians & Italians don't even like each other, so they don't all work together.
As far as organized crime in New York goes, the Albanians and Italians have gotten along for the most part. For years, many Albanians who immigrated to the U.S. did so by way of Italy, where they lived and worked before actually travelling to America. That's how the Albanians first began to work for the Italian crime families in New York and continue to do so in many cases.
Let me tell you something, italians hate Albanians for the most part. Unless it is buisness they will be cool with each other. Albanians hate the italians vice versa they've been at it with each other since the Albanian immigrants stepped into Sicily.

Okay first off those albanian immigrants back then were the majority of sicily, they went to an area were it wasent very highly populated so they could still have some control even though they left albania because of the ottoman empire. so most sicilians you see today are technically arberesh. they can all trace there origins back to albania during those times. and yes this is true because before any of you say no this isnt, i've been to sicily and this is coming from the mouths of sicilians.

and midlle italians or northern italians do hate albanians ALOT but not southern italians and especially not sicilians. when i went to apply for an italian visa the lady was sicilian and she told me herself "im gonna try to help you because your albanian and my origin is from there."

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 23rd, 2008, 12:30 pm

razbojnik wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:Oh yea wasnt there an albanian that testified against John Gotti

why dont you tell us that since you brought it up. and okay i see its pointless with people like you guys who have an image in your mind about gangs of new york based on movies that were made 10-20 years ago.

domicans first off everyone knows are on the street, they dont fit under organised crime. all they do is sell drugs for the bigger groups.

in the article it said albanians have the finances to pay for a load of heroin or cocaine and then have the means of bringing it into the country themselves and then have the means of distributing it also. which the italians used to have. they also said this about asians.

they mentioned albanians twice. and chinese and russians once. and both the russians and chinese were mentioned with the albanians if any of you read the article.

why didnt they talk about cubans? or dominicans? or blacks or west indians, irish, jews, or any other criminal group. because the four strongest criminals in new york are albanians, italians, russians and chinese.
Shqiperia Crimliatare Kombetare

Right?

Ushtaria anyone?

What's with the Satanic sounding French type of language?

Albanians are not big. Get over it. Albanians are the same as the Greeks in terms of both organized crime and toughness.

You pay us so you can operate otherwise we'll throw you the fu-- out of Macedonia. There is no denying this.


so stupid.... lol should anyone even bother responding to you? your obviously flames guard you macedonian homo

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 23rd, 2008, 12:56 pm

Faciulina wrote:
Let me tell you something, italians hate Albanians for the most part. Unless it is buisness they will be cool with each other. Albanians hate the italians vice versa they've been at it with each other since the Albanian immigrants stepped into Sicily.
albanians hate italians because they are envious, but anyway the few albanians who stepped into sicily in 1500s are different from actual albanians they were kings and princesses who escaped turkish domination, the actual albanian immigrants are poor people and almost all live in north italy


hmmmm... no albanians are not envious of italians in any way... albanians are envious of only other albanians lol but never italians.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 23rd, 2008, 12:57 pm

lets stick to the topic. the albanian mafia in new york city.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 23rd, 2008, 4:13 pm

Are there any Albans in brighton beach? if so.. how do they interact with Russians?

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 23rd, 2008, 6:03 pm

Okay first off those albanian immigrants back then were the majority of sicily, they went to an area were it wasent very highly populated so they could still have some control even though they left albania because of the ottoman empire. so most sicilians you see today are technically arberesh. they can all trace there origins back to albania during those times. and yes this is true because before any of you say no this isnt, i've been to sicily and this is coming from the mouths of sicilians.

It's a fact. See, Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, you see, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.So you see, way back then, Sicilians were like wops from northern Italy. They all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women that they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene.Your ancestors are niggers. Yeah, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, yeah, and she had a half nigger kid... Now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Thats what a Sicilian is.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 23rd, 2008, 6:34 pm

RONNIE wrote:
razbojnik wrote:You pay us so you can operate otherwise we'll throw you the fu-- out of Macedonia. There is no denying this.
LOL
You made my day, dumbo.This might be THE most stupid comment I have read so far on this forum.
You know it's true. You denied it. Who's really stupid???

It's like telling a Chinese guy he's black. What are you trying to prove??? We won.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 23rd, 2008, 6:36 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:so stupid.... lol should anyone even bother responding to you? your obviously flames guard you macedonian homo
For a 16 year old shiptarijan you act like a 3 year old American child.

At least have some friggin dignety in insulting people, you make it seem lame enough that I feel embarrased fighting with you because it's not a fight it's a beating...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 23rd, 2008, 6:39 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
Faciulina wrote:
Let me tell you something, italians hate Albanians for the most part. Unless it is buisness they will be cool with each other. Albanians hate the italians vice versa they've been at it with each other since the Albanian immigrants stepped into Sicily.
albanians hate italians because they are envious, but anyway the few albanians who stepped into sicily in 1500s are different from actual albanians they were kings and princesses who escaped turkish domination, the actual albanian immigrants are poor people and almost all live in north italy


hmmmm... no albanians are not envious of italians in any way... albanians are envious of only other albanians lol but never italians.
Balkan mentality and culture. We're so small in numbers, so big in toughness, yet we fight amongst eachother. And over what? For what? Because of what? Because of jelousy, stupidity?

You make me sick. You are the reason why the West thinks we're not civilized, I mean of course who gives a shit what the West thinks, but without the West and it's exploititory manner and our knack for making a buck through gray and black market jobs, there wouldn't be no Bulgarian, Serbian, Macedonian, Albanian, Croatian or Bosnian mafia's, no mafia culture here...

Italians had it good. They had their time, some still do........

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 23rd, 2008, 6:42 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:lets stick to the topic. the albanian mafia in new york city.
Te rrah me shkopin e shurres.

Ahem. Yeah. Albanian Mafia in NYC. They can't match the Italians, nor the Russians. Italians are the strongest in NYC, Johnny, and have been for the past 100 years. 5 of the most powerful families in the USA? Come on. You don't stand a chance.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 23rd, 2008, 8:02 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Okay first off those albanian immigrants back then were the majority of sicily, they went to an area were it wasent very highly populated so they could still have some control even though they left albania because of the ottoman empire. so most sicilians you see today are technically arberesh. they can all trace there origins back to albania during those times. and yes this is true because before any of you say no this isnt, i've been to sicily and this is coming from the mouths of sicilians.

It's a fact. See, Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, you see, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.So you see, way back then, Sicilians were like wops from northern Italy. They all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women that they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene.Your ancestors are niggers. Yeah, and your great-great-great-great grandmother #%@& a nigger, yeah, and she had a half nigger kid... Now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Thats what a Sicilian is.
While that is certainly a classic scene from True Romance, the historical validity of it is open to debate.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » August 24th, 2008, 12:14 pm

the Moors are niggers
the moors are not niggers genius

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 24th, 2008, 2:13 pm

razbojnik wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:so stupid.... lol should anyone even bother responding to you? your obviously flames guard you macedonian homo
For a 16 year old shiptarijan you act like a 3 year old American child.

At least have some friggin dignety in insulting people, you make it seem lame enough that I feel embarrased fighting with you because it's not a fight it's a beating...


well lets see how acts like a 3 year old american child. everytime were talking about something you insult the topic and then wander off into macedonian culture like anyone here gives a fuck. then you tell me have some freakin dignity because i ignored your comment earlier.


lets be honest WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT MACEDONIANS!? honestly, i mean i know there are albanian haters out there too that say that but lets be real, albanians are actually doing something. only 15 million people worldwide and one of the strongest mafias in the world, while others like the russians who have almost 200 million and the italians who are 120+ million. macedonians desribe the saying "good for nothing". you guys have nothing to show for yourselves. we were locked down and had to go on top of a mountain every morning just to get bread and white cheese to eat later on. had no t.v.'s, fridges, computers, not even a fuckin toilet, no money and after communism fell we came up quickly. macedonians on the other hand lived in one of the best economic countries in europe (Yugoslavia). and you guys still dont have shit. so theres just a little comparison between albanians and macedonians.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 24th, 2008, 2:16 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Okay first off those albanian immigrants back then were the majority of sicily, they went to an area were it wasent very highly populated so they could still have some control even though they left albania because of the ottoman empire. so most sicilians you see today are technically arberesh. they can all trace there origins back to albania during those times. and yes this is true because before any of you say no this isnt, i've been to sicily and this is coming from the mouths of sicilians.

It's a fact. See, Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, you see, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.So you see, way back then, Sicilians were like wops from northern Italy. They all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women that they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene.Your ancestors are niggers. Yeah, and your great-great-great-great grandmother #%@& a nigger, yeah, and she had a half nigger kid... Now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Thats what a Sicilian is.

hmmm no. your wrong. italians do have some black blood in them but not too much. sicilians are not that dark, well the majority of them. some of them are as dark as richboy17 thinks they all are. sicilians majority blood is illyrian blood which is albanian blood. thats why if you look at any sicilian and albanian you'll notice they look the same, walk, talk and act the same. but im not totally discreditting your comment though richboy17 they do have black blood in them but not as much as you think.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 24th, 2008, 2:33 pm

hmmm no. your wrong. italians do have some black blood in them but not too much. sicilians are not that dark, well the majority of them. some of them are as dark as richboy17 thinks they all are. sicilians majority blood is illyrian blood which is albanian blood. thats why if you look at any sicilian and albanian you'll notice they look the same, walk, talk and act the same. but im not totally discreditting your comment though richboy17 they do have black blood in them but not as much as you think.[/quote]

i just pulled that out of the movie True Romance. Yeh Sicilians are dark, but i seen some really light skinned ones. In fact alot of Sicilians look like Eastern Europeans or people from Spain.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 24th, 2008, 2:35 pm

razbojnik wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:lets stick to the topic. the albanian mafia in new york city.
Te rrah me shkopin e shurres.

Ahem. Yeah. Albanian Mafia in NYC. They can't match the Italians, nor the Russians. Italians are the strongest in NYC, Johnny, and have been for the past 100 years. 5 of the most powerful families in the USA? Come on. You don't stand a chance.


now there are over 200,000 albanians only in new york city alone. thats a base number i just gave you. and you can believe that there are alot more than that. there are about 90,000 just in the bronx. but i dont know the exact number due to the majority of them have no papers and arent ''accounted'' for in census'. anyway the italian mafia has 1100 made men in america? if there is only 200,000 albanians in new york which i know there is alot more of because just in christopher colombus high there is about 230 of them and in my cousins school about 300 something of them, then you can almost garauntee yourself that 2000 of them will be full time criminals.


the albanian mafia in NY is not media worth because they are real criminals. they work in small clannish groups usually blood connected or city connected (came from the same city back home). that revolve around a few central leaders. they operate in everything from gun running to drug dealing to counterfeiting to gambling to protection (and often are hired to protect top mafia members such as peter gotti or junior gotti whoever had an albanian bodyguard). there is nothing media worth about these groups. they are either doing crimes or at the cafe with other albanians. nothing movie worth. the italians on the other hand started in a decade that we all know and love the 1920s (they started earlier but that was the decade that put them on the map over the irish and every other criminal group in america). we all know al capone and lucky luciano and john gotti and carlo gambino so if an italian gets arrested for shoplifting the media has a field day. if an entire albanian group gets indicted who stuck a gun to gambino boss' face and took over 7 mafia clubs then the media doesnt wanna hear about it. the russians are also media worth because the collapse of the soviet union and they are americas *cold hearted, ruthless (so they say)* enemies so they also qualify as media worth.


italians ARE ahead of the albanians in crime in new york city because they have more economic power. they have been operating longer and are established. in terms of sheer strength and brawn the italians or russians dont stand a chance but this is america which calls for showing whose the smartest peice of shit around not whose the toughest guy around. the italians are living off the past, they live off past entrenchment, past deals, past organisation. the italian mafia is fading away every day. while the albanians and russians are gaining strength at the same speed that the italians are fading away.

that is the real look at NYC organised crime.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Faciulina » August 24th, 2008, 4:42 pm

the sicilians are sicilians nor niggers nor albanians they don't care who invaded sicily 500 or 1.000 years ago because whoever went there who really commanded were the local barons anyway they are not nationalist and they don't care of the history like you they just care about money and families
anyway the italian mafia has 1100 made men in america? if there is only 200,000 albanians in new york which i know there is alot more of because just in christopher colombus high there is about 230 of them and in my cousins school about 300 something of them, then you can almost garauntee yourself that 2000 of them will be full time criminals.
the most important thing is the quality not the numbers the italian mafia in new york have over 1.000 made members and 10.000 associates but that's not important they have a criminal organization 200 and even more years old, it has been present in usa since the end of 1800s the albanians and the russians have not this kind of organization, the mafia, but other kind of clans that are not at the same level... if you take only the numbers the niggers or the hispanics should be the most powerful but they aren't because they have not any mafia only street gangs
the albanians and russians are gaining strength at the same speed that the italians are fading away.
the only organizaton that is growing up in the world now is the ndrangheta nothing else the italian mafia is always strong not fading away, that's a fantasy i heard every year and every year the facts proof the contrary like the fact proofs albanians and russians are by far weaker than the italian mafia in usa

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 24th, 2008, 9:06 pm

Faciulina wrote:the sicilians are sicilians nor niggers nor albanians they don't care who invaded sicily 500 or 1.000 years ago because whoever went there who really commanded were the local barons anyway they are not nationalist and they don't care of the history like you they just care about money and families
okay... :S:S ???


the most important thing is the quality not the numbers the italian mafia in new york have over 1.000 made members and 10.000 associates but that's not important they have a criminal organization 200 and even more years old, it has been present in usa since the end of 1800s the albanians and the russians have not this kind of organization, the mafia, but other kind of clans that are not at the same level... if you take only the numbers the niggers or the hispanics should be the most powerful but they aren't because they have not any mafia only street gangs

okay so the italian-american mafia started at the end of the 1800's but its more than 200 years? thanks for that. again, we are talking about new york city thus america. and in america the italians are getting weaker every passing day.

the only organizaton that is growing up in the world now is the ndrangheta nothing else the italian mafia is always strong not fading away, that's a fantasy i heard every year and every year the facts proof the contrary like the fact proofs albanians and russians are by far weaker than the italian mafia in usa

ndrangheta is the only organisation growing in the world? does that really seem right to you? so the albanians and russians arent growing? i guess albanians didnt take over the european heroin trade. i guess they had it since the beginning of time. again, this thread is about the albanian or any mafia really in new york city. ndrangheta is a crew at best here.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 25th, 2008, 6:52 am

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:so stupid.... lol should anyone even bother responding to you? your obviously flames guard you macedonian homo
For a 16 year old shiptarijan you act like a 3 year old American child.

At least have some friggin dignety in insulting people, you make it seem lame enough that I feel embarrased fighting with you because it's not a fight it's a beating...


well lets see how acts like a 3 year old american child. everytime were talking about something you insult the topic and then wander off into macedonian culture like anyone here gives a fu--. then you tell me have some freakin dignity because i ignored your comment earlier.


lets be honest WHO THE fu-- CARES ABOUT MACEDONIANS!? honestly, i mean i know there are albanian haters out there too that say that but lets be real, albanians are actually doing something. only 15 million people worldwide and one of the strongest mafias in the world, while others like the russians who have almost 200 million and the italians who are 120+ million. macedonians desribe the saying "good for nothing". you guys have nothing to show for yourselves. we were locked down and had to go on top of a mountain every morning just to get bread and white cheese to eat later on. had no t.v.'s, fridges, computers, not even a fuckin toilet, no money and after communism fell we came up quickly. macedonians on the other hand lived in one of the best economic countries in europe (Yugoslavia). and you guys still dont have shit. so theres just a little comparison between albanians and macedonians.
ok good for you.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 25th, 2008, 6:53 am

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:lets stick to the topic. the albanian mafia in new york city.
Te rrah me shkopin e shurres.

Ahem. Yeah. Albanian Mafia in NYC. They can't match the Italians, nor the Russians. Italians are the strongest in NYC, Johnny, and have been for the past 100 years. 5 of the most powerful families in the USA? Come on. You don't stand a chance.


now there are over 200,000 albanians only in new york city alone. thats a base number i just gave you. and you can believe that there are alot more than that. there are about 90,000 just in the bronx. but i dont know the exact number due to the majority of them have no papers and arent ''accounted'' for in census'. anyway the italian mafia has 1100 made men in america? if there is only 200,000 albanians in new york which i know there is alot more of because just in christopher colombus high there is about 230 of them and in my cousins school about 300 something of them, then you can almost garauntee yourself that 2000 of them will be full time criminals.


the albanian mafia in NY is not media worth because they are real criminals. they work in small clannish groups usually blood connected or city connected (came from the same city back home). that revolve around a few central leaders. they operate in everything from gun running to drug dealing to counterfeiting to gambling to protection (and often are hired to protect top mafia members such as peter gotti or junior gotti whoever had an albanian bodyguard). there is nothing media worth about these groups. they are either doing crimes or at the cafe with other albanians. nothing movie worth. the italians on the other hand started in a decade that we all know and love the 1920s (they started earlier but that was the decade that put them on the map over the irish and every other criminal group in america). we all know al capone and lucky luciano and john gotti and carlo gambino so if an italian gets arrested for shoplifting the media has a field day. if an entire albanian group gets indicted who stuck a gun to gambino boss' face and took over 7 mafia clubs then the media doesnt wanna hear about it. the russians are also media worth because the collapse of the soviet union and they are americas *cold hearted, ruthless (so they say)* enemies so they also qualify as media worth.


italians ARE ahead of the albanians in crime in new york city because they have more economic power. they have been operating longer and are established. in terms of sheer strength and brawn the italians or russians dont stand a chance but this is america which calls for showing whose the smartest peice of shit around not whose the toughest guy around. the italians are living off the past, they live off past entrenchment, past deals, past organisation. the italian mafia is fading away every day. while the albanians and russians are gaining strength at the same speed that the italians are fading away.

that is the real look at NYC organised crime.
Blah blah blah, ok good you wrote a long ass post I'm not going to respond to just like I thought. Just for the record, there are over 300,000 Macedonians in Toronto alone. Swish.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 25th, 2008, 8:42 am

JohnnyRed wrote:the albanian mafia in NY is not media worth because they are real criminals. they work in small clannish groups usually blood connected or city connected (came from the same city back home). that revolve around a few central leaders. they operate in everything from gun running to drug dealing to counterfeiting to gambling to protection (and often are hired to protect top mafia members such as peter gotti or junior gotti whoever had an albanian bodyguard). there is nothing media worth about these groups. they are either doing crimes or at the cafe with other albanians. nothing movie worth. the italians on the other hand started in a decade that we all know and love the 1920s (they started earlier but that was the decade that put them on the map over the irish and every other criminal group in america). we all know al capone and lucky luciano and john gotti and carlo gambino so if an italian gets arrested for shoplifting the media has a field day. if an entire albanian group gets indicted who stuck a gun to gambino boss' face and took over 7 mafia clubs then the media doesnt wanna hear about it. the russians are also media worth because the collapse of the soviet union and they are americas *cold hearted, ruthless (so they say)* enemies so they also qualify as media worth.
Even if the media chose not to report it, if the Albanians were as big a threat as you claim they are, we would at least see evidence of it through indictments. There are multiple indictments each month related to the LCN families. When was the last indictment of an Albanian group?

Also Johnny, we've discussed your claim that the Rudaj gang "took over 7 Mafia clubs before." It simply isn't true. They temporarilly took over 2 Greek clubs that were paying tribute to the LCN - "Stamatis" and "Soccer Fever". You can read about it in the Rudaj indictment below -

http://www.websupp.org/data/SDNY/1:04-c ... 1-SDNY.pdf
italians ARE ahead of the albanians in crime in new york city because they have more economic power. they have been operating longer and are established. in terms of sheer strength and brawn the italians or russians dont stand a chance but this is america which calls for showing whose the smartest peice of shit around not whose the toughest guy around. the italians are living off the past, they live off past entrenchment, past deals, past organisation. the italian mafia is fading away every day. while the albanians and russians are gaining strength at the same speed that the italians are fading away.

that is the real look at NYC organised crime.
While it is true that La Cosa Nostra has been in a decline for decades now, it is a very slow decline, especially in New York. There you are looking at five large families, as opposed to a single smaller one in other cities. 750 out of the remaining 1,100 LCN members in America (or about 7 out of 10) belong to the five New York families. The LCN in New York still has major muscle in illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, labor racketeering, as well as continues to exert influence in the waterfront, garbage, construction, trucking and other industries. They have also been among the most aggressive in moving into other areas of criminality such as stocks/securities fraud, health care fraud, etc. The New York families have been hit with indictment after indictment for years now and are still standing. Weakened, yes, but the only thing that will finally see the end of the LCN in New York is general attrition. And that won't happen for decades to come.

By comparison, the authorities look at the Russians, Chinese, and Albanians as "criminal enterprises," as opposed to "organized crime." These groups are among the most potent in terms of new organized crime threats but they are nowhere close to supplanting La Cosa Nostra in New York.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 25th, 2008, 10:44 am

razbojnik wrote:
Blah blah blah, ok good you wrote a long ass post I'm not going to respond to just like I thought. Just for the record, there are over 300,000 Macedonians in Toronto alone. Swish.
Lol no. At best there's 200,000 in CANADA. According to the census it's a lot less, and by a lot I mean under 40,000. But I'll be nice and give you a little leeway. Still not 300 though.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 25th, 2008, 12:50 pm

Faciulina wrote:the most important thing is the quality not the numbers the italian mafia in new york have over 1.000 made members and 10.000 associates but that's not important they have a criminal organization 200 and even more years old, it has been present in usa since the end of 1800s the albanians and the russians have not this kind of organization, the mafia, but other kind of clans that are not at the same level... if you take only the numbers the niggers or the hispanics should be the most powerful but they aren't because they have not any mafia only street gangs
There are approximately 1,100 made members remaining in the American LCN. About 750 of those belong to the five New York families. In New York, the average member-to-associate ratio is 3-5 associates for every member, not 10.
the only organizaton that is growing up in the world now is the ndrangheta nothing else the italian mafia is always strong not fading away, that's a fantasy i heard every year and every year the facts proof the contrary like the fact proofs albanians and russians are by far weaker than the italian mafia in usa
For the past 15 years or so, the 'Ndrangheta has been the most expansive of the Italian syndicates internationally. But the Calabrians are not the only ones that are growing. The Russians are as strong as ever and the Albanians have become major players in Europe in just the last decade. The same could be said for the Mexican cartels in North America.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by TeeKay » August 25th, 2008, 4:30 pm

This is pathetic..Johnny is still trying to convince people about albanians and he even edited wikipedia murder rates lol.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 26th, 2008, 1:45 am

in terms of sheer strength and brawn the italians or russians dont stand a chance
Bullsh!t. The italian mafia, if willing could wipe the whole alban groups off the map, same with the Russians. The italians are just stronger and have more resources than the albans to start a war and the Russians? well despite what you say.. Albanians are NOT hareder and as far as guns or anything like that goes... I dont think there's somone that could match the Russians.
russians are by far weaker than the italian mafia in usa
What facts? who told you that shit?? let me see proof. And not moron sites like Serbianna.com or something like that..

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 26th, 2008, 10:52 am

VostokSila wrote:
in terms of sheer strength and brawn the italians or russians dont stand a chance
Bullsh!t. The italian mafia, if willing could wipe the whole alban groups off the map, same with the Russians. The italians are just stronger and have more resources than the albans to start a war and the Russians? well despite what you say.. Albanians are NOT hareder and as far as guns or anything like that goes... I dont think there's somone that could match the Russians.
russians are by far weaker than the italian mafia in usa
What facts? who told you that shit?? let me see proof. And not moron sites like Serbianna.com or something like that..

lol your so stupid... first of all if you actually could read you would have seen that i didnt say that russians are by far weaker than lcn in the us. someone else said. second, the italians nor russians can wipe out the albanian groups anywhere. russians couldnt wipe albanians out in moscow. so stop dreaming when it comes to new york. second your always looking for facts, i give yoyu facts. if you ask for a source i give it to you. lets see yours now. lets see some facts from you if you have any because your soviet union myths are boring us now. another thing i hate how russians think they had it bad during communism. werent you guys allowed to leave russia?? thats supposed to be communism? albanians couldnt even own cars, they had to hike up a mountain for bread than back down and across town for meat. how can russians possibly be harder? the times make the people not the other way around. go ahead tell us about some soviet union BS now we'll be waiting, sadly communist russia looks like disney land to albanians who went through communist albania and now you guys are supposed to be hardcore? :S

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Babmuk » August 26th, 2008, 11:04 am

russians couldnt wipe albanians out in moscow.
First time in my life i hear that albanian OC groups having buissness in Russia and especially Moscow.Do u have any proof that they are any visible force overthere?I can bet it's hard for them even if they were overthere...don't speak russian=problem,colour of the skin + not knowing language=double problem from skins and any WP groups.Never seen on any russian NS site that skins kicked some albanian asses or even mentioning about albanians being seen overthere..must be hiding all the time,u know what i'm saying...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 26th, 2008, 11:12 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Blah blah blah, ok good you wrote a long ass post I'm not going to respond to just like I thought. Just for the record, there are over 300,000 Macedonians in Toronto alone. Swish.
Lol no. At best there's 200,000 in CANADA. According to the census it's a lot less, and by a lot I mean under 40,000. But I'll be nice and give you a little leeway. Still not 300 though.
Reported. If you knew anything about Macedonians it's that we'd do anything to survive, even if it means selling your soul for wealth and power to the USA. Most unreported Macedonians report themselves as either Canadians or Greeks, while others report themselves as Serbians and Bulgarians, amongst other nationalities...

Think about it. Toronto is home to the largest Macedonian population outside of Macedonia. There is a Macedonian newspaper in Toronto you can find at our church near Marc Grenau, it says 260,000-300,000+ Macedonians in the GTA.

Ok my bad, I didn't mean Toronto as in Toronto the city, I meant the GTA. Toronto - 100,000 Macedonians. GTA - 300,000 Macedonians. For every 2 million people, there is a 100,000 Macedonians. Live with it.

Albanians don't even hold any functions or have any mosques or anything in Toronto. Of course we're not as loud as Tamils or whatever, but it doesn't mean we still exist. There is also an estimation of 250,000 Russian speaking people in Toronto/the GTA/whatever/let me eat.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 26th, 2008, 11:47 am

JohnnyRed wrote:lol your so stupid... first of all if you actually could read you would have seen that i didnt say that russians are by far weaker than lcn in the us. someone else said. second, the italians nor russians can wipe out the albanian groups anywhere. russians couldnt wipe albanians out in moscow. so stop dreaming when it comes to new york.
The BS just never stops with you Johnny. A while back you were saying that the Albanians were taking over rackets and pushing aside the Italians in Italy. Now you're saying the Russians couldn't wipe out the Albanians in Moscow. And of course, on top of all that are your ridiculous claims about the Albanians in New York.

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 26th, 2008, 12:06 pm

lol your so stupid... first of all if you actually could read you would have seen that i didnt say that russians are by far weaker than lcn in the us. someone else said
Did I say you said it? NO -.-
russians couldnt wipe albanians out in moscow. so stop dreaming when it comes to new york


lol I promise you that there are NO albanians in poscow and if they were.. well.. they probably foreign workers like Moldovans who come to Russia for construction. They probably get beaten by Skin Heads there to.
second your always looking for facts, i give yoyu facts. if you ask for a source i give it to you. lets see yours now. lets see some facts from you if you have any because your soviet union myths are boring us now. another thing i hate how russians think they had it bad during communism. werent you guys allowed to leave russia?? thats supposed to be communism? albanians couldnt even own cars, they had to hike up a mountain for bread than back down and across town for meat. how can russians possibly be harder? the times make the people not the other way around. go ahead tell us about some soviet union BS now we'll be waiting, sadly communist russia looks like disney land to albanians who went through communist albania and now you guys are supposed to be hardcore? :S
Ok.. listen.. and READ SLOWLY. When did you ever give ME facts? look up and back.. you never gave me shit.
Boring "Us".. lol u speak only for yourself.. the whole forum hates you and you are making ppl be ashamed when you speak for them.
No.. we "guys" were not allowed to leave Russia.. only Jews could leave and barely. You'd have to pay very big sums of money or know the right people to leave even if you are jewish.
The fact that Albanians could'nt own cars is not telling me shit. lol my mothers side did not have cars aswell so? She took a train 50km to shcool every day. If you say something wrong you disappear.
I had enough with your crap, you're right.. times make ppl.. that is why we are considered "harder" I tell you.. 1st Stalin, 2nd Afghanistan war, 3rd 1st chechen war, 4th 2nd chechen war. not to mention russians sent soldiers to the balkan wars for support. I am not saying Communist Albania was easy.. but I am saying that Albanians are/were not harder than Russians. And there is no such think as "hard" its up to the man not his nationality.
And what facts exactly do you want?? lol just type anything in google and you'll find plenty.
And the Albanian Mafia is small. And cannot be compared to Russian mafia because its maaaany maaany groups. How old are u anyway??

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 27th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Ok.. listen.. and READ SLOWLY. When did you ever give ME facts? look up and back.. you never gave me shit.
Boring "Us".. lol u speak only for yourself.. the whole forum hates you and you are making ppl be ashamed when you speak for them.
No.. we "guys" were not allowed to leave Russia.. only Jews could leave and barely. You'd have to pay very big sums of money or know the right people to leave even if you are jewish.
The fact that Albanians could'nt own cars is not telling me shit. lol my mothers side did not have cars aswell so? She took a train 50km to shcool every day. If you say something wrong you disappear.
I had enough with your crap, you're right.. times make ppl.. that is why we are considered "harder" I tell you.. 1st Stalin, 2nd Afghanistan war, 3rd 1st chechen war, 4th 2nd chechen war. not to mention russians sent soldiers to the balkan wars for support. I am not saying Communist Albania was easy.. but I am saying that Albanians are/were not harder than Russians. And there is no such think as "hard" its up to the man not his nationality.
And what facts exactly do you want?? lol just type anything in google and you'll find plenty.
And the Albanian Mafia is small. And cannot be compared to Russian mafia because its maaaany maaany groups. How old are u anyway??

what ever you want to think is alright. i dont care really. but you sound ignorant when you say the albanian mafia is small. i think even you know deep down inside that albanian communism was rougher than russian communism. but that doesnt matter because the subject is the albanian mafia in NY and i think thats what your missing here. i talk about albanian organised crime all the time because i post in albanian related threads. i say exactly whats read from me and exactly what other people say on news paper articles or organised crime videos. i've never said anything about albanian organised crime that cannot be repeated by a source unless i was talking about albanian people or albanian culture.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 27th, 2008, 7:36 pm

While Albanian organized crime is not on the same level as Russian organized crime, they certainly are not small. Albanian crime groups control 80% of the heroin smuggled into Europe and operate in various parts of the continent. They are major players in drug trafficking, arms trafficking, human smuggling, prostitution, car theft rings, etc.

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”