Albanian mafia in NY

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 27th, 2008, 8:08 pm

thewestside wrote:While Albanian organized crime is not on the same level as Russian organized crime, they certainly are not small. Albanian crime groups control 80% of the heroin smuggled into Europe and operate in various parts of the continent. They are major players in drug trafficking, arms trafficking, human smuggling, prostitution, car theft rings, etc.

well i have said numerous times, worldwide the albanians are not as powerful as the russians being as the russians operate in more places. asia for example. but i have also said numerous times and will continue to say that in europe the albanians are not on the same level as the russians or italians. they are at a higher level. but this is something you can reply on the 'strongest criminal organisation in europe' thread. here the threads is about the albanian mafia in nyc.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 27th, 2008, 8:43 pm

what ever you want to think is alright. i dont care really. but you sound ignorant when you say the albanian mafia is small. i think even you know deep down inside that albanian communism was rougher than russian communism. but that doesnt matter because the subject is the albanian mafia in NY and i think thats what your missing here. i talk about albanian organised crime all the time because i post in albanian related threads. i say exactly whats read from me and exactly what other people say on news paper articles or organised crime videos. i've never said anything about albanian organised crime that cannot be repeated by a source unless i was talking about albanian people or albanian culture.[/quote]

Russia was worser but they had a richer country. Remember there the ones who started commusim and basically controlled Albania and all communist states in the Balkans.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 27th, 2008, 9:40 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
thewestside wrote:While Albanian organized crime is not on the same level as Russian organized crime, they certainly are not small. Albanian crime groups control 80% of the heroin smuggled into Europe and operate in various parts of the continent. They are major players in drug trafficking, arms trafficking, human smuggling, prostitution, car theft rings, etc.

well i have said numerous times, worldwide the albanians are not as powerful as the russians being as the russians operate in more places. asia for example. but i have also said numerous times and will continue to say that in europe the albanians are not on the same level as the russians or italians. they are at a higher level. but this is something you can reply on the 'strongest criminal organisation in europe' thread. here the threads is about the albanian mafia in nyc.
God damn it Johnny, now your starting to embarass me because you come from the same region I do. How the fuck do you figure your country's mafia doesn't operate in Asia?????

How's the Middle East? How about Afghanistan? Do you know where most of the Heroin you smuggle through the Balkans comes from Afghanistan and Turkey??? That's Asia.

Where can I see an Albanian presence in Asia? Hmm.. Not China or Japan or any other slanted eye populated country, but certianlly in those Muslim ones be it the Middle East, Central Asia, the Caucases and other places close to home. Wouldn't you think???

And no, the Albanian mafia is overrated. Just because an organized crime group of certain origins happens to have a structure/heirarchy and ways of doing business similar to the of the Italian or Russian mafia's, doesn't happen to make it one of the top if they are deep in the underworld. Think about some major European countries that have a deeply involved organized crime world other than Russia or Italy, how about Germany, France, the UK and Spain? Their underworld is equally involved as much as yours or the Russians or Italians, and of course Westside will challange me on this but he will challange me because he only knows this is true tradionally from that they thaught him in university and his experiance in open federal files blah blah. I wouldn't challange Westside any day and Johnny your a joke but damn still..

The Macedonian organized crime scene is deeply involved around political parties, as you see most of those legitimate businessmen like mr goran and the tens of thousands of low, medium and high level businessmen which of course are involved in breaking the law from some extent to another, but still break the law where they applicable to be said to have been involved in some type of operation. I met more mobsters/shady businessmen/whatever this summer in Macedonia than in Toronto my whole 8 years, and I've met alot in Toronto....

Now they may not be as public as the Albanians, but I'm pretty sure the Serbians and Bulgarians have a bigger impact in their country than you have in New York or anywhere in Europe, even if you do control 80 percent of the Heroin. Let's not forget who lets you pass through Macedonia, otherwise you'd have a broken chain link and you'd be fucked and only a tiny fraction of that cocaine will get into Europe...

It's because we're flexible, our underworld is pretty heavy but it's not in the same culture as other underworlds, we won't have gun battles in the streets with you like the Serbians or Bulgarians would because it's not good for our public image, instead we'll sit down with you on a negotiating table and tell you to pay a small number of high level select individuals enough so that we wouldn't go national and crack down on your Albanian Mafia, your UCK and blow you straight to back to Azerbajan, to avoid another genocide better you pay us we let you through than you fight us and we make a scene...

Understand? IIt's 6 am fuck im a little fucked as you can tell rrom my fwiringg.

So. In New York, you are not the same level as the Italians or the Russians and you never will be as long as I'm around.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 28th, 2008, 8:59 am

Albanians have only gain massive income off of drugs, prostitution, and big heists. That is organized crime but never had the power or financial gains like the Russians or Italians, that have pockets in the oil buisness, gambling, arms trafficking, control in big coporations and banks, drug trafficking, prostitution, extortion, loansharking, etc. Its not that the Russians and Italians are bigger but they have control a big field in organized crime. Albanians are mostly just big time drug traffickers thats about it. They have a few political connections, but thats about it, they dont control have pockets in the economy maybe in the US.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 28th, 2008, 10:30 am

but certianlly in those Muslim ones be it the Middle East, Central Asia, the Caucases and other places close to home. Wouldn't you think???
No.
Middle east is pretty much handeled by Russians aand local arabian groups. Central Asia = Tajikistan. Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan... they have their own groups and also a big Russians precense there.. never I heard of Albanians anywhere except maybe Afghanistan where the Russian also have a major impact.
Caucasus? u are joking right? They have the Chechens and Russians there. If Albanians come there its to make a trade.. they do NOT operate or handle anything there and never will because they will pose competition > loss of profit > Chechens and Russian groups getting angry > dead albanians. I do not know about the Balkans or care.. but I was told that the Bosnians are giving Albanians trouble.. big trouble.

I can bet evrything that I have that if there was a war to start in NY between Russians and Albanians the Albanians will be WIPED out. No, dont reply to this I know what u gonna say Albanians are weaker, period.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 28th, 2008, 10:53 am

razbojnik wrote:
And no, the Albanian mafia is overrated. Just because an organized crime group of certain origins happens to have a structure/heirarchy and ways of doing business similar to the of the Italian or Russian mafia's, doesn't happen to make it one of the top if they are deep in the underworld. Think about some major European countries that have a deeply involved organized crime world other than Russia or Italy, how about Germany, France, the UK and Spain? Their underworld is equally involved as much as yours or the Russians or Italians, and of course Westside will challange me on this but he will challange me because he only knows this is true tradionally from that they thaught him in university and his experiance in open federal files blah blah. I wouldn't challange Westside any day and Johnny your a joke but damn still.
There are domestic groups in Germany, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, and other European countries that are considered organized crime. But none of those countries have indigenous groups that even begin to approach the level of Italian, Russian, and Albanian groups.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Babmuk » August 28th, 2008, 11:17 am

russians couldnt wipe albanians out in moscow.
Johny Red as i found right now is that no albanian groups r doing no shit in Russia and especially Moscow...so,,give me a single fact of presence of albanians on the russian soil!!!They don't speak russian they don't do shit in Russia...but in europe they are called european chechens cauze smtimes they r brutal...
but remember one thing no albanians EVER would operate in Russia,,u've got no idea what r u talking about..first of all u've got to know language and then there is crazy fucking police that wouldn't care what citizenship u've got,,they'll just lock u up and that's the end of the story

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by youngspade » August 28th, 2008, 11:36 am

razbojnik wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:
thewestside wrote:While Albanian organized crime is not on the same level as Russian organized crime, they certainly are not small. Albanian crime groups control 80% of the heroin smuggled into Europe and operate in various parts of the continent. They are major players in drug trafficking, arms trafficking, human smuggling, prostitution, car theft rings, etc.

well i have said numerous times, worldwide the albanians are not as powerful as the russians being as the russians operate in more places. asia for example. but i have also said numerous times and will continue to say that in europe the albanians are not on the same level as the russians or italians. they are at a higher level. but this is something you can reply on the 'strongest criminal organisation in europe' thread. here the threads is about the albanian mafia in nyc.
God damn it Johnny, now your starting to embarass me because you come from the same region I do. How the fu-- do you figure your country's mafia doesn't operate in Asia?????

How's the Middle East? How about Afghanistan? Do you know where most of the Heroin you smuggle through the Balkans comes from Afghanistan and Turkey??? That's Asia.

Where can I see an Albanian presence in Asia? Hmm.. Not China or Japan or any other slanted eye populated country, but certianlly in those Muslim ones be it the Middle East, Central Asia, the Caucases and other places close to home. Wouldn't you think???

And no, the Albanian mafia is overrated. Just because an organized crime group of certain origins happens to have a structure/heirarchy and ways of doing business similar to the of the Italian or Russian mafia's, doesn't happen to make it one of the top if they are deep in the underworld. Think about some major European countries that have a deeply involved organized crime world other than Russia or Italy, how about Germany, France, the UK and Spain? Their underworld is equally involved as much as yours or the Russians or Italians, and of course Westside will challange me on this but he will challange me because he only knows this is true tradionally from that they thaught him in university and his experiance in open federal files blah blah. I wouldn't challange Westside any day and Johnny your a joke but damn still..

The Macedonian organized crime scene is deeply involved around political parties, as you see most of those legitimate businessmen like mr goran and the tens of thousands of low, medium and high level businessmen which of course are involved in breaking the law from some extent to another, but still break the law where they applicable to be said to have been involved in some type of operation. I met more mobsters/shady businessmen/whatever this summer in Macedonia than in Toronto my whole 8 years, and I've met alot in Toronto....

Now they may not be as public as the Albanians, but I'm pretty sure the Serbians and Bulgarians have a bigger impact in their country than you have in New York or anywhere in Europe, even if you do control 80 percent of the Heroin. Let's not forget who lets you pass through Macedonia, otherwise you'd have a broken chain link and you'd be #%@& and only a tiny fraction of that cocaine will get into Europe...

It's because we're flexible, our underworld is pretty heavy but it's not in the same culture as other underworlds, we won't have gun battles in the streets with you like the Serbians or Bulgarians would because it's not good for our public image, instead we'll sit down with you on a negotiating table and tell you to pay a small number of high level select individuals enough so that we wouldn't go national and crack down on your Albanian Mafia, your UCK and blow you straight to back to Azerbajan, to avoid another genocide better you pay us we let you through than you fight us and we make a scene...

Understand? IIt's 6 am fu-- im a little #%@& as you can tell rrom my fwiringg.

So. In New York, you are not the same level as the Italians or the Russians and you never will be as long as I'm around.

I agree more with you than anybody, Only reason Russians got where they are is BECUASE of the italians letting them in before they got strong enough to say fuck you Grease Balls ( No Offense ). The Italians actually let in ALL the OC groups we have today. EACH and EVERY LAST O/C group has dealt with the Italians in America AT SOME POINT. This goes for The Russians, The Yakuza and The Chinese Triads, but those are the MAIN O/C in the world and they wouldnt never seen any daylight if the italians didnt have such greed for money.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 28th, 2008, 12:09 pm

youngspade wrote:I agree more with you than anybody, Only reason Russians got where they are is BECUASE of the italians letting them in before they got strong enough to say fu-- you Grease Balls ( No Offense ). The Italians actually let in ALL the OC groups we have today. EACH and EVERY LAST O/C group has dealt with the Italians in America AT SOME POINT. This goes for The Russians, The Yakuza and The Chinese Triads, but those are the MAIN O/C in the world and they wouldnt never seen any daylight if the italians didnt have such greed for money.
Well there has never really been an instance where the Russians have said "fuck you" to the Italians in New York. The two groups have worked together hand in hand for mutual profit since the 1970's. Those two groups are the most sophisticated and have no interest in petty turf battles when there is money to be made. You are right, however, about most OC groups having worked with La Cosa Nostra at some point in New York. A number of other cities as well.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 28th, 2008, 12:38 pm

VostokSila wrote:
but certianlly in those Muslim ones be it the Middle East, Central Asia, the Caucases and other places close to home. Wouldn't you think???
No.
Middle east is pretty much handeled by Russians aand local arabian groups. Central Asia = Tajikistan. Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan... they have their own groups and also a big Russians precense there.. never I heard of Albanians anywhere except maybe Afghanistan where the Russian also have a major impact.
Caucasus? u are joking right? They have the Chechens and Russians there. If Albanians come there its to make a trade.. they do NOT operate or handle anything there and never will because they will pose competition > loss of profit > Chechens and Russian groups getting angry > dead albanians. I do not know about the Balkans or care.. but I was told that the Bosnians are giving Albanians trouble.. big trouble.

I can bet evrything that I have that if there was a war to start in NY between Russians and Albanians the Albanians will be WIPED out. No, dont reply to this I know what u gonna say Albanians are weaker, period.
Albanians are weaker. HAHAHAA That's what I was gonna say. As a matter of fact, August 27th 2008, Albanian guy got his throat slashed in Toronto.

Russians vs. Albanians in New York? Are you fucking kidding me? The Russians would wipe out the Albanians in Macedonia if it ever came to a war, but your peeps don't have interest in Macedonia as much as other Eastern European states, they tend towards Bulgaria more, where we do business with them...

Anyways...

Bosnians and Albanians... A Bosnian once said they want no part of the Albanians' Balkan dream team against Serbia, Macedonia and Greece.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 28th, 2008, 12:39 pm

thewestside wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
And no, the Albanian mafia is overrated. Just because an organized crime group of certain origins happens to have a structure/heirarchy and ways of doing business similar to the of the Italian or Russian mafia's, doesn't happen to make it one of the top if they are deep in the underworld. Think about some major European countries that have a deeply involved organized crime world other than Russia or Italy, how about Germany, France, the UK and Spain? Their underworld is equally involved as much as yours or the Russians or Italians, and of course Westside will challange me on this but he will challange me because he only knows this is true tradionally from that they thaught him in university and his experiance in open federal files blah blah. I wouldn't challange Westside any day and Johnny your a joke but damn still.
There are domestic groups in Germany, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, and other European countries that are considered organized crime. But none of those countries have indigenous groups that even begin to approach the level of Italian, Russian, and Albanian groups.
Your right, it's the culture. I guess smaller third world countries would have more of an impact on organized crime since organized crime and politics work together...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 28th, 2008, 12:41 pm

thewestside wrote:
youngspade wrote:I agree more with you than anybody, Only reason Russians got where they are is BECUASE of the italians letting them in before they got strong enough to say fu-- you Grease Balls ( No Offense ). The Italians actually let in ALL the OC groups we have today. EACH and EVERY LAST O/C group has dealt with the Italians in America AT SOME POINT. This goes for The Russians, The Yakuza and The Chinese Triads, but those are the MAIN O/C in the world and they wouldnt never seen any daylight if the italians didnt have such greed for money.
Well there has never really been an instance where the Russians have said "fu-- you" to the Italians in New York. The two groups have worked together hand in hand for mutual profit since the 1970's. Those two groups are the most sophisticated and have no interest in petty turf battles when there is money to be made. You are right, however, about most OC groups having worked with La Cosa Nostra at some point in New York. A number of other cities as well.
It's the logical thing to do.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 28th, 2008, 1:29 pm

razbojnik wrote:
thewestside wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
And no, the Albanian mafia is overrated. Just because an organized crime group of certain origins happens to have a structure/heirarchy and ways of doing business similar to the of the Italian or Russian mafia's, doesn't happen to make it one of the top if they are deep in the underworld. Think about some major European countries that have a deeply involved organized crime world other than Russia or Italy, how about Germany, France, the UK and Spain? Their underworld is equally involved as much as yours or the Russians or Italians, and of course Westside will challange me on this but he will challange me because he only knows this is true tradionally from that they thaught him in university and his experiance in open federal files blah blah. I wouldn't challange Westside any day and Johnny your a joke but damn still.
There are domestic groups in Germany, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, and other European countries that are considered organized crime. But none of those countries have indigenous groups that even begin to approach the level of Italian, Russian, and Albanian groups.
Your right, it's the culture. I guess smaller third world countries would have more of an impact on organized crime since organized crime and politics work together...
While that is true in many instances, I wouldn't consider Italy or Russia to be third world countries.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 28th, 2008, 4:01 pm

well most of you proved to me that your just ignorant. one for example i never said that albanians have a presence in russia. i said russians couldnt wipe out albanians in moscow. what i meant was if albanian organised crime was to go into russia. they still couldnt wipe them out. but albanian oc would never do that because they have states with half the population and triple the money in europe like germany or france. why go into russia? although there are albanians who are involved in oil smuggling and bank fraud with russian politicians and gangsters. but albanians are not nor will ever be operating IN russia. only with russia.

second vostoksila you proved your ignorance again. russia never controlled albania even during communist times. we cut off ties with russia because our communist regime thought your communist regime was getting too light. and by that i mean it was abandoning stalins way of communism which was the most brutal regime for russians. enver hoxhas regime was even more extreme than that. like i said though albania was never controlled by russia like yugoslavia was.

rajbosnik WHAT THE FUCK do you keep talking about? are you still on that macedonian business man thing? i had a macedonian in class last year i literally slapped him everyday and he was run away thinking its funny. im not making this up on my families life. the guy would just smile or make a joke about me picking on him and just run away.

vostoksila at least you said one thing right which was "Its not that the Russians and Italians are bigger".

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 28th, 2008, 4:05 pm

Albanians are weaker. HAHAHAA That's what I was gonna say. As a matter of fact, August 27th 2008, Albanian guy got his throat slashed in Toronto.

Russians vs. Albanians in New York? Are you #%@&#%@ kidding me? The Russians would wipe out the Albanians in Macedonia if it ever came to a war, but your peeps don't have interest in Macedonia as much as other Eastern European states, they tend towards Bulgaria more, where we do business with them...

well thanks for submitting that albanian thing in toronto. which proves there is albanian organised crime even in toronto.


and second no russians would not wipe out albanians in new york. albanians are too violent and our law of 'kanun' which means revenging your lost family member would only triple the number of albanians going against the russians. and since you know so much about albanians you should know if you kill a member of our family we dont care about shit anymore we'll lose our own life to regain his blood.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 28th, 2008, 4:07 pm

and if a albanian in toronto did get slashed it was by another albanian thats 100% garaunteed. provide us with a source if you know mind flamer guards.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by RONNIE » August 28th, 2008, 4:35 pm

lol Razbonjik aka "If I grew up in Macedonia instead of Canada I wouldnt be such a fucking pussy today" LOL. Thats what he exactly said a while ago.
Within 2 months on his new account he has created almost 900 posts full of pure shit, lol. EVEN Vostoksila said you are too stupid!!! How about getting a life?

Vostok, no group can just wipe out another. Late 80's, early 90's the Russians were scared shitless of the Serbs. There were many wars fought until they made arrangements.
In New York they were scared of the Italians and paid tribute.

Johnny, is it not possible that you fucking shut up finally? The topic will end itself then, or do you actually enjoy this? I dont know WTF you want to achieve, but you are reaching the opposite. I thought you were trying to stop now!?

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by RONNIE » August 28th, 2008, 4:36 pm

lol Razbonjik aka "If I grew up in Macedonia instead of Canada I wouldnt be such a fucking pussy today" LOL. Thats what he exactly said a while ago.
Within 2 months on his new account he has created almost 900 posts full of pure shit, lol. EVEN Vostoksila said you are too stupid!!! How about getting a life?

Vostok, no group can just wipe out another. Late 80's, early 90's the Russians were scared shitless of the Serbs. There were many wars fought until they made arrangements.
In New York they were scared of the Italians and paid tribute.

Johnny, is it not possible that you fucking shut up finally? The topic will end itself then, or do you actually enjoy this? I dont know WTF you want to achieve, but you are reaching the opposite. I thought you were trying to stop now!?

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 28th, 2008, 4:44 pm

whoah theres alot of albanian hate on here. thanks to johnnyred it seems.

1: Johnnyred calm down, not every albanian in the world is a super-gangster making millions. on second hand you do have alot of good point but sometimes you go over board like saying russians couldnt top albanians in moscow. thats like saying russians can come in albania and start slapping around albanian mobsters. it cant happen johnny. just like albanians cant go to moscow and start making rule there.

2: Isn't this thread about the albanian mafia in NY? how do we get to albanians and russians in each others countries? anyway johnny im asking you as an albanian calm down a bit, state reasonable facts, and stay on the ground as much as you can meaning dont say thing like albanians can wipe out russians in moscow because this is the net so no one will be scared to say what they really feel like to you.

3: Back on topic, the albanian mafia in nyc is a known one. i cant give you ratings of who i think is number one or two or three in new york because i dont know enough about other groups so rather i'll just tell you what i know about my group. albanians as gangsters and as people in general are pretty feared here in new york. i know this because i live here in the bronx. in my opinion the new york underworld is far too diverse to name tops and bottoms. each groups has their own thing.

Albanians- very violent and are not scared to go where some other criminal groups wont go.
Italians- entrenched and long established in the american underworld.
Russians- quiet and sophisticated.
Chinese- also quite and sophisticated and are involved in things other groups have never been in. such as bringing immigrants into this country and taxing everything they do and force them to do work for the criminal groups.
Dominicans- are supposed to be the biggest street sellers in new york i think.
Blacks- are in big numbers and hold their own on the street selling side as well as forming gangs and such like 9 trey here in the bronx.

to say one of these organisations RUNS new york city would be ignorant because each one of these groups holds their own share and not to mention there are about 15 other groups i didnt even mention such as the colombians etc...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » August 28th, 2008, 6:30 pm

RONNIE wrote:lol Razbonjik aka "If I grew up in Macedonia instead of Canada I wouldnt be such a #%@&#%@ pussy today" LOL. Thats what he exactly said a while ago.
Within 2 months on his new account he has created almost 900 posts full of pure shit, lol. EVEN Vostoksila said you are too stupid!!! How about getting a life?

Vostok, no group can just wipe out another. Late 80's, early 90's the Russians were scared shitless of the Serbs. There were many wars fought until they made arrangements.
In New York they were scared of the Italians and paid tribute.

Johnny, is it not possible that you #%@&#%@ shut up finally? The topic will end itself then, or do you actually enjoy this? I dont know WTF you want to achieve, but you are reaching the opposite. I thought you were trying to stop now!?
HASHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHA

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D You just made my day. Hrhrhr Ronnie where were you from again??? xD

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 28th, 2008, 10:25 pm

razbojnik wrote:
RONNIE wrote:lol Razbonjik aka "If I grew up in Macedonia instead of Canada I wouldnt be such a #%@&#%@ pussy today" LOL. Thats what he exactly said a while ago.
Within 2 months on his new account he has created almost 900 posts full of pure shit, lol. EVEN Vostoksila said you are too stupid!!! How about getting a life?

Vostok, no group can just wipe out another. Late 80's, early 90's the Russians were scared shitless of the Serbs. There were many wars fought until they made arrangements.
In New York they were scared of the Italians and paid tribute.

Johnny, is it not possible that you #%@&#%@ shut up finally? The topic will end itself then, or do you actually enjoy this? I dont know WTF you want to achieve, but you are reaching the opposite. I thought you were trying to stop now!?
HASHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHA

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D You just made my day. Hrhrhr Ronnie where were you from again??? xD

flames guard do you still live in toronto?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 28th, 2008, 10:31 pm

RONNIE wrote:lol Razbonjik aka "If I grew up in Macedonia instead of Canada I wouldnt be such a #%@&#%@ pussy today" LOL. Thats what he exactly said a while ago.
Within 2 months on his new account he has created almost 900 posts full of pure shit, lol. EVEN Vostoksila said you are too stupid!!! How about getting a life?

Vostok, no group can just wipe out another. Late 80's, early 90's the Russians were scared shitless of the Serbs. There were many wars fought until they made arrangements.
In New York they were scared of the Italians and paid tribute.

Johnny, is it not possible that you #%@&#%@ shut up finally? The topic will end itself then, or do you actually enjoy this? I dont know WTF you want to achieve, but you are reaching the opposite. I thought you were trying to stop now!?

like i told you on the pm im sticking around to make fun of people. no its not possible to shut the fuck up is it possible that you shut the fuck up?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 29th, 2008, 12:07 am

Late 80's, early 90's the Russians were scared shitless of the Serbs. There were many wars fought until they made arrangements.
In New York they were scared of the Italians and paid tribute.
What??? The serbs fucking love Russians lol, I seen on TV in some rally serbs kissing shirts with Russian flag and crest on it. What wars? Never have I heard of Russians fighting Serbs lol, and if Russians are to be scared of anyone its Chechens.
In NY I find it hard to believe that they paid Italian tribute, thewestside is the only person to prove me wrong.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 29th, 2008, 12:22 am

i said russians couldnt wipe out albanians in moscow. what i meant was if albanian organised crime was to go into russia. they still couldnt wipe them out.
You stick behind your stupidity. Like Babmuk said, no language, not having an idea on how to act. If they start pulling that shit you claim they pull in US they would be wiped out by the police in like a week or less. If they start come shooting and bombing PD stations they will either be locked up and killed inside or shot up and killed outside.
but albanians are not nor will ever be operating IN russia. only with russia.
Finally u say something right.
second vostoksila you proved your ignorance again. russia never controlled albania even during communist times. we cut off ties with russia because our communist regime thought your communist regime was getting too light. and by that i mean it was abandoning stalins way of communism which was the most brutal regime for russians. enver hoxhas regime was even more extreme than that. like i said though albania was never controlled by russia like yugoslavia was.
When did I say that?? when the hell did I say Albania was controlled by Russia?
No you cut off your ties with us because you thought we was gonna ally Yugoslavia with Tito's regime which was light.
Enver Hoxas regime was more extreme than Stalins? and pigs can fly yea?
Let me tell you something, its easier to enforce a more brutal regime in a country of like 2 million at the time, try doing that in a country of over 100 million. You are the reason I started hating Albanians, I am ashamed because of you.
and second no russians would not wipe out albanians in new york. albanians are too violent and our law of 'kanun' which means revenging your lost family member would only triple the number of albanians going against the russians. and since you know so much about albanians you should know if you kill a member of our family we dont care about shit anymore we'll lose our own life to regain his blood.
lol if anything Russians are not scared of violence, even if its ALBANIAN VIOLENCE!!! And what was that? kunan? what the hell does this law matter? it doesn't change the fact that the albanians will just be wiped quicker.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by RONNIE » August 29th, 2008, 2:42 am

They paid money (A LOT) to the Italians in New York, VostokSila. Im sure thewestside can confirm that.
And I dont think the Serbian gangsters from the 80's/90's were "kissing shirts with Russian flag and crest on it". Today Serbian groups are pretty rare.

Can we make a poll about who is more stupid now? JohnnyRed or Razbonjik? I am not completely sure who I vote for, they both deserve to win.
One of them only writes pathetic nd ridiculous shit all the time, and the other one? ... also writes only pathetic shit all the time, lol.

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by RONNIE » August 29th, 2008, 2:42 am

They paid money (A LOT) to the Italians in New York, VostokSila. Im sure thewestside can confirm that.
And I dont think the Serbian gangsters from the 80's/90's were "kissing shirts with Russian flag and crest on it". Today Serbian groups are pretty rare.

Can we make a poll about who is more stupid now? JohnnyRed or Razbonjik? I am not completely sure who I vote for, they both deserve to win.
One of them only writes pathetic nd ridiculous shit all the time, and the other one? ... also writes only pathetic shit all the time, lol.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 29th, 2008, 2:59 am

I do not know so much about the activaty of Russians in the US.. I heard from different sources that Russians came crashing in. Violently in NYC. Many shootings had uccred in Brighton beach between late Evasei Agron and rivla groups. I have been told that Russians did not pay no one nothing, maybe the smaller weaker groups, but the main ones are a different story.

As for Serbs, why do you think Russians feared Serbs? you are the only one from who I ever heard about his. Never have I heard about any fueds between Russians and Serbs. Since Russia kinda controlled Yugoslavia.
Please provide me with some material on this conflict as I am very interested by your sayings of Russian - Serb conflicts.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 29th, 2008, 12:41 pm

You stick behind your stupidity. Like Babmuk said, no language, not having an idea on how to act. If they start pulling that shit you claim they pull in US they would be wiped out by the police in like a week or less. If they start come shooting and bombing PD stations they will either be locked up and killed inside or shot up and killed outside.
Although I agree with you that if an Albanian group operating in Russia was acting like that. Russian police would probably go after them and lock them up. Whether or not they would be killed by the police is debatable. I dont think they would be killed by either Russian gangsters or police. The reason being I think the Russian gangs in the city would use them as enforcers. Although I do agree if hypothetically for the sake of Johnny's stupid argument if the Albanians were to go against the Russian mob IN Moscow, members of that gang would either be killed or leave the city (That felt so stupid saying that because its such a dumb hypothetical). In reality Albanian groups make deals with Russian gangs that have something of interest in Russia. They dont work in Russia but they do work with Russians from Russia.
but albanians are not nor will ever be operating IN russia. only with russia.

Finally u say something right.
Although there has been no evidence of Albanians groups actually operating IN Russia. However there are Albanian gangsters who work with Russian politicians (gangsters), oil barons and Russians involved in the banking system. Sometimes they have to be in the country when making deals so technically they do operate there but not in the ways of living there and being involved in things like gambling or drug trafficking in Russia. The best way to sum it up I guess would be how Johnny said, "They dont operate in Russia, they operate with Russia".

When did I say that?? when the hell did I say Albania was controlled by Russia?
No you cut off your ties with us because you thought we was gonna ally Yugoslavia with Tito's regime which was light.
Enver Hoxas regime was more extreme than Stalins? and pigs can fly yea?
Let me tell you something, its easier to enforce a more brutal regime in a country of like 2 million at the time, try doing that in a country of over 100 million. You are the reason I started hating Albanians, I am ashamed because of you.
There is no reason to start hating ot hate Albanians due to one relationship on the internet with a twelve year old Albanian. Tito's regime was never thought of as a bad regime by Albanians in Albania or in Albanian regions in Yugoslavia. If I'm correct Tito was the one who gave Kosova autonomy. Albania not only cut off ties with Russia but also every other nation he thought was adopting a lighter form of communism but on November 7, 1961, Hoxha made a speech in which he called Khrushchev a "revisionist, anti-Marxist and a defeatist." Hoxha portrayed Stalin as the last Communist leader of the Soviet Union and began to stress Albania's independence.
“ ...the Albanian people and their Party of Labour will even live on grass if need be, but they will never sell themselves 'for 30 pieces of silver', ... They would rather die honourably on their feet than live in shame on their knees.” That was in reference to the Warsaw pact nations trying to reduce the harsh level of communism in Albania. By November 11, every Warsaw Pact nation including the USSR broke relations with Albania. Albania was unofficially excluded (by not being invited) from both the Warsaw Pact and COMECON. The Soviet Union had also attempted to claim control of the Vlorë port due to a lease agreement, which made the Party pass a law prohibiting any other nation from owning a port through lease or otherwise.
lol if anything Russians are not scared of violence, even if its ALBANIAN VIOLENCE!!! And what was that? kunan? what the hell does this law matter? it doesn't change the fact that the albanians will just be wiped quicker.
The Kanun is an Albanian law dating back to the middle ages. It stresses close family ties and honor for the family. It states the right for the father to beat, imprison or even kill his wife and children. It also stresses that if a member of your fis (Entire family meaning uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins, aunts, etc...) was to be murdered than a member of your family not only has the right but is obligated to take back the family members blood by killing the person who killed them. Or killing anyone in the fis of the person who killed your family member.

Although I thought we had an understanding Vostoksila. I guess we don't. Albanians are not being wiped out or will ever be wiped out anywhere just like the Russians won't ever be wiped out anywhere. Gangs wars are not for organised criminal groups like the Albanians and Russians. The more you in engage in a conversation like that the more you lower yourself Vostoksila. I don't know how old you are but JohnnyRed is twelve.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 29th, 2008, 1:00 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:well most of you proved to me that your just ignorant. one for example i never said that albanians have a presence in russia. i said russians couldnt wipe out albanians in moscow. what i meant was if albanian organised crime was to go into russia. they still couldnt wipe them out. but albanian oc would never do that because they have states with half the population and triple the money in europe like germany or france. why go into russia? although there are albanians who are involved in oil smuggling and bank fraud with russian politicians and gangsters. but albanians are not nor will ever be operating IN russia. only with russia.
A better way to phrase it would be the Russians wouldn't wipe out the Albanians in Moscow. The Italians wouldn't wipe out the Albanians in Italy. Why? Because we are talking about sophisticated organized crime groups here who's main purpose is to make money. Not engage in turf battles if they can be avoided. However, that is not saying the Russians couldn't wipe out the Albanians in Moscow or the Italians couldn't wipe out the Albanians in Italy, because they could.
RONNIE wrote:They paid money (A LOT) to the Italians in New York, VostokSila. Im sure thewestside can confirm that.
VostokSila wrote:I do not know so much about the activaty of Russians in the US.. I heard from different sources that Russians came crashing in. Violently in NYC. Many shootings had uccred in Brighton beach between late Evasei Agron and rivla groups. I have been told that Russians did not pay no one nothing, maybe the smaller weaker groups, but the main ones are a different story.


Because of the large Russian community there, the Russians were able to take over parts of Brighton Beach with an iron fist. In the early days they executed numerous drug dealers in the area and chased the rest out. Brighton Beach has always been "Ground Zero" for Russian organized crime in the United States. The Russians have a reputation for violence, but they are also smart and very sophisticated. They knew there was no way they could compete with the LCN families and, in many instances, had to pay tribute to the Italians or make them their partners. But, for the most part, the Italians and Russians have worked together for mutual profit; from big things like the fuel tax evasion racket to smaller things like the Russians supplying dancers/prostitutes to LCN-owned strip clubs.
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Albanians- very violent and are not scared to go where some other criminal groups wont go.
Italians- entrenched and long established in the american underworld.
Russians- quiet and sophisticated.
Chinese- also quite and sophisticated and are involved in things other groups have never been in. such as bringing immigrants into this country and taxing everything they do and force them to do work for the criminal groups.
Dominicans- are supposed to be the biggest street sellers in new york i think.
Blacks- are in big numbers and hold their own on the street selling side as well as forming gangs and such like 9 trey here in the bronx.
Albanians (Balkan criminal enterprises)
Mainly small, loosely organized groups organized around one or more central leaders. Primarily involved illegal gambling, drug trafficking, extortion, human smuggling, robbery, burglaries, money laundering, intimidation and murder. Though some still work for La Cosa Nostra families, others have expanded to control their own organizations.

Russians (Eurasian criminal enterprises)
Generally two types:

1) Small, loosely organized groups involved in high level sophisticated fraud schemes, i.e. health care fraud, insurance fruad, bank fraud, etc.

2) More hierarchial groups patterned after "Vory V Zakone" in Russia. Also involved in fraud schemes, but also extortion, human smuggling, prostitution, auto theft, drug trafficking, etc.

Chinese (Asian criminal enterprises)
The Chinese are the most dominant form of Asian organized crime in New York, as well as the rest of the U.S. Mainly in the form of Tongs and street gangs, although their activity is almost totally contained within the Asian community, they are involved in a wide array of activities including illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, fraud, prostitution, kidnapping, drug trafficking, theft, human smuggling, money laundering, etc.

Hispanic criminal enterprises
This would include Colombians, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Mexicans, etc. The Colombians are still the main suppliers of drugs to the Northeast, including New York City. The Dominicans are their main wholesalers, although the Mexicans have begun to expand into that region. The Cubans are also involved in drug trafficking but are even more involved in illegal gambling within Hispanic communities.

Black criminal enterprises
Mainly in the form of African-American street gangs, which control much of the drug trade at the lower retail level. Also other groups such as the Jamaicans, Haitians, etc. that are primarily involved in the drug trade. However, also includes such groups as the Nigerians who are very involved in both drug trafficking and financial frauds.

Italian organized crime
Primarily in the form of the five La Cosa Nostra families, but also includes elements of international Italian groups such as the Sicilian Mafia, Camorra, 'Ndrangheta, and Sacra Corona Unita. Mainstay illegal activities continue to be illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, fraud, stolen goods, etc. Continues to control various labor unions in New York City, as well as exerts influence in legitimate industries such as the waterfront, garbage hauling, construction, trucking, etc. Also has extensive interests in legitimate businesses such as food and beverage wholesaling, vending machines, bars, restaurants, nightclubs, real estate, etc.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 29th, 2008, 1:53 pm

Thewestside, whats the presence of Russian organised crime in New York City in 2008? Can you name any organisations or personalities of the Russian mafia in New York City today?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 29th, 2008, 3:06 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Thewestside, whats the presence of Russian organised crime in New York City in 2008? Can you name any organisations or personalities of the Russian mafia in New York City today?
Generally speaking, there is estimated to be about 15 major Russian groups operating in many parts of the Unites States, including some of those in New York. However, there is some conflicting information regarding them. In some reports I have read that 8 or 9 of them have ties to the the Russian syndicates in Moscow. But I have talked to a former law enforcement officer who has investigated organized crime in the U.S. and around the world for 43 years, including Russian organized crime. He said that with very few exceptions, Russian organized crime in America is your common diaspora gangsterism. Meaning that the Russian groups here are made up primarily of Russian immigrants rather than the Russian syndicates based in Moscow operating in the U.S. He said that the Russian syndicates have a "healthy respect" for American law enforcement and intelligence services and so avoid major activity in the U.S., especially when the rest of the world is wide open. Case in point, when Russian gangster Vyacheslav Ivankov first came to New York. Not long after he arrived in Brooklyn, he started introducing himself in the local bathhouses so everyone would know he was a Vor. Not long afterwards, he had dozens of local Russian criminals showing up at his door offering him tribute. They knew he was the "real deal," so to speak, as he was connected to the real syndicates in Moscow. The Solntseva syndicate to be specific. Of course, a while later Ivankov was arrested for shaking down Russian businessman. After his release he went back to Russia. In any case, it's harder to identify the more "non-traditional" OC groups, as they are often not given names by law enforcement and the press like the Italian Mafia. Also, most Russian groups in the U.S. are not as hierarchial as LCN Families, but much more loosely organized and fluid. So it's more difficult to give them names, put them on charts, etc. Whenever there is a bust related to Russian/Eurasian organized crime, the individual defendants are listed, and they are often cited as being tied to the "Russian Mafia," but rarely are specific groups mentioned by name.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 29th, 2008, 4:47 pm

I just found out some info on a group that goes by the name YACS because of the Albanian, Croatian and Serbian members that make up the group. Although the dominant race within the group is Albanian to my knowledge (The articles I've seen on this group mentions Albanians and/or Albanian members of the group most of the time with little information on the Serbian and Croatian member/s). The group is said to have a substantial amount of members. Although no clear number has been made public. The number goes from 40-400.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/new ... erous.html


Some key quotes because the majority of you will not read the entire thing.

Here, investigators say, they have also established the base for what has become a loosely knit criminal enterprise stretching to Chicago and the West Coast, fanning out through 23 states and involving more than $50 million in thefts from banks, supermarkets and jewelry stores.

There is no leader, no hierarchy, and burglars "shape up" to form crews.

Main players in the case are Rame Pepshi, 35, of Queens, Zenel Kelmendi, 29, of Brooklyn, and Ibis Lajqit, 29, of the Bronx, who investigators said worked together in many jobs, with Pepshi doing most of the planning. They allegedly hatched some plots at Diamonds Cafe on Highlawn Ave., Brooklyn, owned by another defendant, Abdul Rahman Al Houssaine.

In the Bronx, Balkan nationals and their children are a visible presence in the Gurra Cafe, the Two Star,the now-shuttered Villa Cafe.

"There are thousands of hardworking, law-abiding Albanians in the Bronx, and a small number are involved in criminal activity," said Bronx Assistant District Attorney Thomas Leahy, chief of the Rackets Bureau. I put that one up for Johnny.

In an unusual get-tough move that spotlighted one such case, the district attorney's office extradited Andrija Spaci, 27, from Milan.

Spaci was arrested April 30, 1993, for allegedly selling $12,000 worth of heroin to an undercover cop six months earlier. He posted $10,000 bail the next day and fled to Europe. In 1994, he was indicted on new charges of bail jumping and felony possession of stolen property for selling $14,000 worth of stolen money orders taken from a Detroit pharmacy to an undercover cop.

Interpol tracked him to Milan, and he was brought back on June 2, 1995. He is in Rikers Island, awaiting trial.




Like I said although the group contains members of Croatian and Serbian nationality the group is Primarily Albanian. Every name stated in the article except for one was Albanian. Also, The Gurra and Two Star cafes in the Bronx are known hangouts of some of the biggest Albanian gangsters in the city.

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”