Albanian mafia in NY

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 29th, 2008, 4:51 pm

I just found out some info on a group that goes by the name YACS because of the Albanian, Croatian and Serbian members that make up the group. Although the dominant race within the group is Albanian to my knowledge (The articles I've seen on this group mentions Albanians and/or Albanian members of the group most of the time with little information on the Serbian and Croatian member/s). The group is said to have a substantial amount of members. Although no clear number has been made public. The number goes from 40-400.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/new ... erous.html


Some key quotes because the majority of you will not read the entire thing.

Here, investigators say, they have also established the base for what has become a loosely knit criminal enterprise stretching to Chicago and the West Coast, fanning out through 23 states and involving more than $50 million in thefts from banks, supermarkets and jewelry stores.

There is no leader, no hierarchy, and burglars "shape up" to form crews.

Main players in the case are Rame Pepshi, 35, of Queens, Zenel Kelmendi, 29, of Brooklyn, and Ibis Lajqit, 29, of the Bronx, who investigators said worked together in many jobs, with Pepshi doing most of the planning. They allegedly hatched some plots at Diamonds Cafe on Highlawn Ave., Brooklyn, owned by another defendant, Abdul Rahman Al Houssaine.

In the Bronx, Balkan nationals and their children are a visible presence in the Gurra Cafe, the Two Star,the now-shuttered Villa Cafe.

"There are thousands of hardworking, law-abiding Albanians in the Bronx, and a small number are involved in criminal activity," said Bronx Assistant District Attorney Thomas Leahy, chief of the Rackets Bureau. I put that one up for Johnny.

In an unusual get-tough move that spotlighted one such case, the district attorney's office extradited Andrija Spaci, 27, from Milan.

Spaci was arrested April 30, 1993, for allegedly selling $12,000 worth of heroin to an undercover cop six months earlier. He posted $10,000 bail the next day and fled to Europe. In 1994, he was indicted on new charges of bail jumping and felony possession of stolen property for selling $14,000 worth of stolen money orders taken from a Detroit pharmacy to an undercover cop.

Interpol tracked him to Milan, and he was brought back on June 2, 1995. He is in Rikers Island, awaiting trial.




Like I said although the group contains members of Croatian and Serbian nationality the group is Primarily Albanian. Every name stated in the article except for one was Albanian. Also, The Gurra and Two Star cafes in the Bronx are known hangouts for a few of the biggest Albanian gangsters in the Bronx.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 29th, 2008, 4:52 pm

Sorry about the two posts. Still working the color thing.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 29th, 2008, 8:21 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Sorry about the two posts. Still working the color thing.

Yeah your a freakin retard we get it apology accepted. you try coming on here thinking you type on neutral ground. you mentioned about 495 times that the group was mainly albanian, you took out every quote that said they were mostly albanian. go fuck yourself these people are retards here why do you b other trying to act like thedickside here?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 29th, 2008, 8:25 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Thewestside, whats the presence of Russian organised crime in New York City in 2008? Can you name any organisations or personalities of the Russian mafia in New York City today?
Generally speaking, there is estimated to be about 15 major Russian groups operating in many parts of the Unites States, including some of those in New York. However, there is some conflicting information regarding them. In some reports I have read that 8 or 9 of them have ties to the the Russian syndicates in Moscow. But I have talked to a former law enforcement officer who has investigated organized crime in the U.S. and around the world for 43 years, including Russian organized crime. He said that with very few exceptions, Russian organized crime in America is your common diaspora gangsterism. Meaning that the Russian groups here are made up primarily of Russian immigrants rather than the Russian syndicates based in Moscow operating in the U.S. He said that the Russian syndicates have a "healthy respect" for American law enforcement and intelligence services and so avoid major activity in the U.S., especially when the rest of the world is wide open. Case in point, when Russian gangster Vyacheslav Ivankov first came to New York. Not long after he arrived in Brooklyn, he started introducing himself in the local bathhouses so everyone would know he was a Vor. Not long afterwards, he had dozens of local Russian criminals showing up at his door offering him tribute. They knew he was the "real deal," so to speak, as he was connected to the real syndicates in Moscow. The Solntseva syndicate to be specific. Of course, a while later Ivankov was arrested for shaking down Russian businessman. After his release he went back to Russia. In any case, it's harder to identify the more "non-traditional" OC groups, as they are often not given names by law enforcement and the press like the Italian Mafia. Also, most Russian groups in the U.S. are not as hierarchial as LCN Families, but much more loosely organized and fluid. So it's more difficult to give them names, put them on charts, etc. Whenever there is a bust related to Russian/Eurasian organized crime, the individual defendants are listed, and they are often cited as being tied to the "Russian Mafia," but rarely are specific groups mentioned by name.


okay so in about 5000 words you pretty much summed up the fucking obvious. a person asks you if you know any names or personalitys and pretty much babble on about russia and a police officer you met? :S what the fuck is wrong with you thedickside? all you pretty much summed up was that vyacheslav ivankov came to he united states and got arrested some years after.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 30th, 2008, 10:47 am

JohnnyRed wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Sorry about the two posts. Still working the color thing.

Yeah your a freakin retard we get it apology accepted. you try coming on here thinking you type on neutral ground. you mentioned about 495 times that the group was mainly albanian, you took out every quote that said they were mostly albanian. go fu-- yourself these people are retards here why do you b other trying to act like thedickside here?

I am on neutral ground. I don't have a problem with anyone here. I only came on this forum to show people that no other Albanian in the world is like you. But I dont blame you. Your just an average twelve year-old. I mentioned it 495 times because this is the Albanian mafia in NYC thread stupid. Every defendent in the case was Albanian except for one. I don't act like thewestside nor do I ever want to. I act like me.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 30th, 2008, 1:11 pm

Whether or not they would be killed by the police is debatable
I do not mean disrespect but.. there is nothing to debate. If the Albanians were to operate in Russia and gain negative attention from the police there they would be either chased off Russian soil or try to fight, and soon enough being killed.
I dont think they would be killed by either Russian gangsters or police. The reason being I think the Russian gangs in the city would use them as enforcers
Enforcers are usualy the brutal muscles that mafia uses to do its dirty work. In Russia the people are fully capable of doing their own dirty work, unlike the case in the US with the Italians who have done the thing you said.
The Kanun is an Albanian law dating back to the middle ages. It stresses close family ties and honor for the family. It states the right for the father to beat, imprison or even kill his wife and children. It also stresses that if a member of your fis (Entire family meaning uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins, aunts, etc...) was to be murdered than a member of your family not only has the right but is obligated to take back the family members blood by killing the person who killed them. Or killing anyone in the fis of the person who killed your family member.
This very same rule is also used by beduine tribes and other arab peoples in the Middle east aswell.. I think it has a differant name though.
Although I thought we had an understanding Vostoksila. I guess we don't. Albanians are not being wiped out or will ever be wiped out anywhere just like the Russians won't ever be wiped out anywhere. Gangs wars are not for organised criminal groups like the Albanians and Russians. The more you in engage in a conversation like that the more you lower yourself Vostoksila. I don't know how old you are but JohnnyRed is twelve.
I have a problem when people call black white and white black this is what Johnny does. If I say something extreme is to shut him up.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 30th, 2008, 2:03 pm

I do not mean disrespect but.. there is nothing to debate. If the Albanians were to operate in Russia and gain negative attention from the police there they would be either chased off Russian soil or try to fight, and soon enough being killed.
Vostoksila, the Russian people are not that racist. I dont know too well about the Russian crime scene in Russia but is there any other groups operating there? Besdies Russians? Anyway, the truth of the matter is Albanians do operate in Russia. Money laundering, Bank frauds, building investments. Of course most of it is with the help of Russian politicians and gangsters including Putin himself. Although they don't get involved in things such as drug/human/arms trafficking, gambling, extortion, etc.... However there are Russian groups who buy heroin in Europe to sell in Russia with the majority of the time, Albanians being the supplier.
Enforcers are usualy the brutal muscles that mafia uses to do its dirty work. In Russia the people are fully capable of doing their own dirty work, unlike the case in the US with the Italians who have done the thing you said.
I don't doubt that Russians have way more than enough muscle in Russia but I was speaking to Johnny's hypothectical. If Albanians were involved in anything in Russia such as drug dealing, arms dealing, gambling or protitution they would probably have to pay tribute to the major gangs in Russia and operate in a area where there would be room for them to operate. I don't think the Russians would be small-minded to kill anyone though. I think they would take it as a business oppurtunity. Let them operate in a some what open area in Russia and let us get a tribute without having any risks. Am I right Vostoksila? However when it comes to money laundering, building investments, contruction, bank fraud there is always room for anyone and that is what the Albanians are involved in, in Russia.
This very same rule is also used by beduine tribes and other arab peoples in the Middle east aswell.. I think it has a differant name though.
Hahaha other Arab people!?Albanians are not arab Vostoksila. We have no cultural or personal ties to them despite what you might have read from a subjective site. Albanians are ancient Europeans (Illyrians). Italians in south Italy who claim Arberesh ancestry are Albanian as well but that was a long time ago. Anyway I'll bore you guys later with the history stuff.
I have a problem when people call black white and white black this is what Johnny does. If I say something extreme is to shut him up.
I understand where your coming from. But one thing you should keep in mind is that you cannot win an argument with a twelve year-old. It's impossible, believe me I've tried. Haha.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 30th, 2008, 2:05 pm

I do not mean disrespect but.. there is nothing to debate. If the Albanians were to operate in Russia and gain negative attention from the police there they would be either chased off Russian soil or try to fight, and soon enough being killed.
Vostoksila, the Russian people are not that racist. I dont know too well about the Russian crime scene in Russia but isn't there any other groups operating there? Besides Russians? Anyway, the truth of the matter is Albanians do operate in Russia. Money laundering, Bank frauds, building investments. Of course most of it is with the help of Russian politicians and gangsters including Putin himself. Although they don't get involved in things such as drug/human/arms trafficking, gambling, extortion, etc.... However there are Russian groups who buy heroin in Europe to sell in Russia with the majority of the time, Albanians being the supplier.
Enforcers are usualy the brutal muscles that mafia uses to do its dirty work. In Russia the people are fully capable of doing their own dirty work, unlike the case in the US with the Italians who have done the thing you said.
I don't doubt that Russians have way more than enough muscle in Russia but I was speaking to Johnny's hypothectical. If Albanians were involved in anything in Russia such as drug dealing, arms dealing, gambling or protitution they would probably have to pay tribute to the major gangs in Russia and operate in a area where there would be room for them to operate. I don't think the Russians would be small-minded to kill anyone though. I think they would take it as a business oppurtunity. Let them operate in a some what open area in Russia and let us get a tribute without having any risks. Am I right Vostoksila? However when it comes to money laundering, building investments, contruction, bank fraud there is always room for anyone and that is what the Albanians are involved in, in Russia.
This very same rule is also used by beduine tribes and other arab peoples in the Middle east aswell.. I think it has a differant name though.
Hahaha other Arab people!? Albanians are not arab Vostoksila. We have no cultural or personal ties to them despite what you might have read from a subjective site. Albanians are ancient Europeans (Illyrians). Italians in south Italy who claim Arberesh ancestry are Albanian as well but that was a long time ago. Anyway I'll bore you guys later with the history stuff.
I have a problem when people call black white and white black this is what Johnny does. If I say something extreme is to shut him up.
I understand where your coming from. But one thing you should keep in mind is that you cannot win an argument with a twelve year-old. It's impossible, believe me I've tried. Haha.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » August 30th, 2008, 2:44 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:okay so in about 5000 words you pretty much summed up the #%@&#%@ obvious. a person asks you if you know any names or personalitys and pretty much babble on about russia and a police officer you met? :S what the fu-- is wrong with you thedickside? all you pretty much summed up was that vyacheslav ivankov came to he united states and got arrested some years after.
Yeah, I went off on kind of a tangent. But that's really no reason to act like a horse's ass Johnny. See, this is why you get on people's nerves. Not just because you talk out of your ass half the time. But also because you're a jerk while doing it.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 30th, 2008, 3:00 pm

thewestside wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:okay so in about 5000 words you pretty much summed up the #%@&#%@ obvious. a person asks you if you know any names or personalitys and pretty much babble on about russia and a police officer you met? :S what the fu-- is wrong with you thedickside? all you pretty much summed up was that vyacheslav ivankov came to he united states and got arrested some years after.
Yeah, I went off on kind of a tangent. But that's really no reason to act like a horse's ass Johnny. See, this is why you get on people's nerves. Not just because you talk out of your ass half the time. But also because you're a jerk while doing it.

Well said...

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 30th, 2008, 3:55 pm

Vostoksila, the Russian people are not that racist. I dont know too well about the Russian crime scene in Russia but isn't there any other groups operating there? Besides Russians?
Most of the Russians are very racist, u are wrong :P.
Only groups besides ethnic Russians operating in Moscow are groups from former soviet union countries: Chechens, Azeri's, Georgians, Tatars, Dagestanis.. mostly out of the Kavkaz and few from Central Asia. All of those groups speak the Russian language and prety much share a similar mentality.
the truth of the matter is Albanians do operate in Russia. Money laundering, Bank frauds, building investments. Of course most of it is with the help of Russian politicians and gangsters including Putin himself. Although they don't get involved in things such as drug/human/arms trafficking, gambling, extortion, etc.... However there are Russian groups who buy heroin in Europe to sell in Russia with the majority of the time, Albanians being the supplier.
ALL of it is with the help of Russian politicians, no Albanian can operate in Russia without some inside help. If they do something for profit there its for the Russian groups profit aswell.
Speaking of Putin is speculating.
Why do the Russians need to buy Heroin in europe?? They got their own supply lines.
There's the map of traffecking routes of Afghani Heroin:

Image

All those are getting to Russian ground.
If Albanians were involved in anything in Russia such as drug dealing, arms dealing, gambling or protitution they would probably have to pay tribute to the major gangs in Russia and operate in a area where there would be room for them to operate. I don't think the Russians would be small-minded to kill anyone though. I think they would take it as a business oppurtunity. Let them operate in a some what open area in Russia and let us get a tribute without having any risks. Am I right Vostoksila? However when it comes to money laundering, building investments, contruction, bank fraud there is always room for anyone and that is what the Albanians are involved in, in Russia.
I am afraid you are wrong my friend.
One problem is that there isn't really room for Albanians to work in Russia. I cannot speak for the groups and tell you wether or not they will kill of the Albanians or not, this could evolve either way.
Again.. no offence but IF Albanians were to decide to operate on Russian ground then they are the only ones who are taking risks.
The Albanians are not invloved in anything in Russia my friend.


BTW.. a question.. how do Albanians think of Russians (I mean the ones who live in albania, albanians)? Do they hate them because they are Slavic like Serbs? or what..?
Is there any Russian operation in Albania? If yes.. where and what (if possible to say what).

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 30th, 2008, 9:11 pm

Most of the Russians are very racist, u are wrong :P.
Only groups besides ethnic Russians operating in Moscow are groups from former soviet union countries: Chechens, Azeri's, Georgians, Tatars, Dagestanis.. mostly out of the Kavkaz and few from Central Asia. All of those groups speak the Russian language and prety much share a similar mentality.
I see...
ALL of it is with the help of Russian politicians, no Albanian can operate in Russia without some inside help. If they do something for profit there its for the Russian groups profit aswell.
Speaking of Putin is speculating.
Why do the Russians need to buy Heroin in europe?? They got their own supply lines.
There's the map of traffecking routes of Afghani Heroin:

Image

All those are getting to Russian ground.
Actually only one line shown there was going to Russian ground. The rest were going to Kazakhstan and on the way to Europe.

Not all but the majority. In some cases we use our own contacts in Russia to build and channel and launder money through him. Of course though our contact has a Russian contact who helps him. So we dont always use Russians for activities there. We either used Russians or use a guy who uses Russians though lol. So I guess that would imply ALL in alot of ways.

I am afraid you are wrong my friend.
One problem is that there isn't really room for Albanians to work in Russia. I cannot speak for the groups and tell you wether or not they will kill of the Albanians or not, this could evolve either way.
Again.. no offence but IF Albanians were to decide to operate on Russian ground then they are the only ones who are taking risks.
The Albanians are not invloved in anything in Russia my friend.
I dont think you seen the IF in the beginning of my quote that you responded to with this quote. I said if I was speaking of hypotheticals. Its obvious as I stated before no Albanian groups are involved in such activites such as drug dealing/prostitution in Russia only in crimes going through Russia with assitance of Russian gangsters.
BTW.. a question.. how do Albanians think of Russians (I mean the ones who live in albania, albanians)? Do they hate them because they are Slavic like Serbs? or what..?
Is there any Russian operation in Albania? If yes.. where and what (if possible to say what).
Albanians do not hate Russians because of the slavic thing. Albanians dont view Russians as similar people to Serbians even if they are. I never had a problem with any Russian in my life and I have had Russian friends. Here in New York they tend to like each other as if Albanians were slavics as well. Personally I tend to like them because I like and follow up lightly on the ''theives in law'' and such.

In Albania and Kosova the Clans there provide money laundering and secure places for money for Russians as well as other criminal groups through-out the world being as we own the banks. Its easy for us to put in 50 million of a, lets say for example, Russian gangster's money in our banks. No one will control the bank and we own it absolutely. This is the reason every bank in Albania and Kosova has like an interest rate of 10%. Besides us storing other's and well as our money in the bank Russians or any other criminal group don't really have any activities there. With the exception of the Italian mafia who provide services for the Albanians in some areas of the human smuggling business. Such as assuring safe and quiet arrivals when the Albanian smuggling boat gets to Italy's port.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Babmuk » August 31st, 2008, 11:18 am

However there are Russian groups who buy heroin in Europe to sell in Russia with the majority of the time, Albanians being the supplier.
NEVER in my whole life i heard that russians were bying heroin in Europe!!Do u have ANY clue how much costs H in Europe and how much it costs in Russia?Probably dont.
Actually only one line shown there was going to Russian ground. The rest were going to Kazakhstan and on the way to Europe.
I can't speak nothing of that only line that u've seen,but i definately can speak about Kazakhstan,coz i was born in Samara,and our province borders with Kazakhstan..and btw look at google maps and see for yourself the border of Kazakhstan and Russia..it's biiig.Being a child i've seen on the news many many times that police caught a traing with a wagon full of poppy..And as i look news from PD in my city police always catching somebody with nice amounts of H.Never heard a single time on the news that police caught somebody who brings H from Europe.Last year they caught a 3 trucks with 450 or smt like that killos of H in 1 time!!!

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 31st, 2008, 11:57 am

All those are getting to Russian ground.
Like I said..
It does not matter if they are transported to Kazakhstan or any other country in that schematic, in the end the H get to Russia.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 31st, 2008, 5:17 pm

most of the herin deleivered in kazahkstan stays in fucking kazakhstan, they do alot of heroin there. those lines going to kazhkstan are sold to kazahkstani people. not russians, they have nothing to do with russians.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 31st, 2008, 5:47 pm

Babmuk wrote:
However there are Russian groups who buy heroin in Europe to sell in Russia with the majority of the time, Albanians being the supplier.
NEVER in my whole life i heard that russians were bying heroin in Europe!!Do u have ANY clue how much costs H in Europe and how much it costs in Russia?Probably dont.
Actually only one line shown there was going to Russian ground. The rest were going to Kazakhstan and on the way to Europe.
I can't speak nothing of that only line that u've seen,but i definately can speak about Kazakhstan,coz i was born in Samara,and our province borders with Kazakhstan..and btw look at google maps and see for yourself the border of Kazakhstan and Russia..it's biiig.Being a child i've seen on the news many many times that police caught a traing with a wagon full of poppy..And as i look news from PD in my city police always catching somebody with nice amounts of H.Never heard a single time on the news that police caught somebody who brings H from Europe.Last year they caught a 3 trucks with 450 or smt like that killos of H in 1 time!!!
To be honest I really don't know about Russian heroin. I don't know if Russians are involved in bringing heroin into or from Europe. I only assumed that there has been times that the Russians buy heroin in Europe because I haven't heard of alot of heroin coming in from Russia. Obviously heroin does come from that area but I don't know the details or which nationality is involved.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 31st, 2008, 5:48 pm

VostokSila wrote:
All those are getting to Russian ground.
Like I said..
It does not matter if they are transported to Kazakhstan or any other country in that schematic, in the end the H get to Russia.

Although they do heroin alot in Kazakhstan. It's obvious that some of the heroin entering Kazakhstan will go to Russia and stay there or be shipped to Europe.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by VostokSila » August 31st, 2008, 10:06 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:most of the herin deleivered in kazahkstan stays in #%@&#%@ kazakhstan, they do alot of heroin there. those lines going to kazhkstan are sold to kazahkstani people. not russians, they have nothing to do with russians.
Shut up, you don't know shit about Russian heroin, or Kazakhstan for that matter.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 31st, 2008, 11:50 pm

Anyway, this is me ending the heroin talk as this is the 'Albanian mafia in NY' thread. Feel free to talk about any other mafia as well as long as its in New York City or New York.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by Babmuk » September 1st, 2008, 11:16 am

most of the herin deleivered in kazahkstan stays in #%@&#%@ kazakhstan, they do alot of heroin there. those lines going to kazhkstan are sold to kazahkstani people. not russians, they have nothing to do with russians.
of course u r right ALL SEEING ALL KNOWING EYE
And from what source do u know that kazakh people are highly addicted to H?U ever seen a single person from that country or know anything about their culture and traditions?well,no u don't.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » September 1st, 2008, 1:12 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
thewestside wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:okay so in about 5000 words you pretty much summed up the #%@&#%@ obvious. a person asks you if you know any names or personalitys and pretty much babble on about russia and a police officer you met? :S what the fu-- is wrong with you thedickside? all you pretty much summed up was that vyacheslav ivankov came to he united states and got arrested some years after.
Yeah, I went off on kind of a tangent. But that's really no reason to act like a horse's ass Johnny. See, this is why you get on people's nerves. Not just because you talk out of your ass half the time. But also because you're a jerk while doing it.

Well said...
Agreed.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » September 1st, 2008, 1:13 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Anyway, this is me ending the heroin talk as this is the 'Albanian mafia in NY' thread. Feel free to talk about any other mafia as well as long as its in New York City or New York.
...

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by punamusta » September 1st, 2008, 1:48 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
Babmuk wrote:
However there are Russian groups who buy heroin in Europe to sell in Russia with the majority of the time, Albanians being the supplier.
NEVER in my whole life i heard that russians were bying heroin in Europe!!Do u have ANY clue how much costs H in Europe and how much it costs in Russia?Probably dont.
Actually only one line shown there was going to Russian ground. The rest were going to Kazakhstan and on the way to Europe.
I can't speak nothing of that only line that u've seen,but i definately can speak about Kazakhstan,coz i was born in Samara,and our province borders with Kazakhstan..and btw look at google maps and see for yourself the border of Kazakhstan and Russia..it's biiig.Being a child i've seen on the news many many times that police caught a traing with a wagon full of poppy..And as i look news from PD in my city police always catching somebody with nice amounts of H.Never heard a single time on the news that police caught somebody who brings H from Europe.Last year they caught a 3 trucks with 450 or smt like that killos of H in 1 time!!!
To be honest I really don't know about Russian heroin. I don't know if Russians are involved in bringing heroin into or from Europe. I only assumed that there has been times that the Russians buy heroin in Europe because I haven't heard of alot of heroin coming in from Russia. Obviously heroin does come from that area but I don't know the details or which nationality is involved.
Heroin in Finland is, I'd say, 99% of the time from Russia. And I'm guessing that also Baltic nations get their heroin from Russia, but that I don't know for sure. But russians do get heroin from Afganistan, that is a fact. Don't know how much, but obviously enough to export it to atleast some foreign countries.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » September 1st, 2008, 2:14 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Anyway, this is me ending the heroin talk as this is the 'Albanian mafia in NY' thread. Feel free to talk about any other mafia as well as long as its in New York City or New York.
I agree, this thread should get back on the original topic - Albanian organized crime in New York. Keep discussion related to Albanian organized crime in Europe to the other thread.

That said, I'm not sure what there is left to say about Albanians in New York. There is only one person on this forum that believes they are among the top 3 OC groups there.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » September 1st, 2008, 3:17 pm

Well if your referring to JohnnyRed being one who thinks they're in the top three you better make that count two. I also think the Albanian mafia belongs in the top three category of the New York underworld. Albanians here are involved in pretty much everything from arms trafficking to counterfeiting to real estate fraud. As well as being involved in the legitimate world. There are many Albanian owned real estate and labor companies. According to that video you posted the Russians, Chinese, Albanians and Italians are the top criminals in New York City. Whether the Albanians come in first, second, third of fourth is beyond me. I'm not an FBI agent in New York so I couldnt say.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » September 1st, 2008, 5:11 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Well if your referring to JohnnyRed being one who thinks they're in the top three you better make that count two. I also think the Albanian mafia belongs in the top three category of the New York underworld. Albanians here are involved in pretty much everything from arms trafficking to counterfeiting to real estate fraud. As well as being involved in the legitimate world. There are many Albanian owned real estate and labor companies. According to that video you posted the Russians, Chinese, Albanians and Italians are the top criminals in New York City. Whether the Albanians come in first, second, third of fourth is beyond me. I'm not an FBI agent in New York so I couldnt say.
You need to go back and watch that video again. Just because the Albanians were mentioned, it doesn't necessarily mean they are in the top 3. Furthermore, the groups that were mentioned were those specifically investigated by the FBI. That's why you didn't hear anything about the Colombians or Dominicans.

In New York, the Italians, Russians, Chinese, Colombians, and Cubans all surpass the Albanians. Probably the Dominicans too.

There have been some limited expansion into more sophisticated crimes like real estate fraud but nothing on a wide, sustained level. There are Albanian businessmen who have interests in construction, real estate, etc. but the legitimate interests of Albanian crime groups is minimal. Albanians in New York and elsewhere in the U.S. are still primarily involved in street level crimes. And even in those, the scope of their operations can't compete with those groups listed above.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » September 1st, 2008, 5:36 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Well if your referring to JohnnyRed being one who thinks they're in the top three you better make that count two. I also think the Albanian mafia belongs in the top three category of the New York underworld. Albanians here are involved in pretty much everything from arms trafficking to counterfeiting to real estate fraud. As well as being involved in the legitimate world. There are many Albanian owned real estate and labor companies. According to that video you posted the Russians, Chinese, Albanians and Italians are the top criminals in New York City. Whether the Albanians come in first, second, third of fourth is beyond me. I'm not an FBI agent in New York so I couldnt say.
Now it sounds like your hyping them up just like Johnny. Sorry to say this, and I wanna ask, are you mentioning Albanians because of ethnic pride or because you care about the facts?

I still stand neutral. Don't challange me on any topic because my knowledge however expansive is still limited and I won't ask the real world anything for the sake of discussion or knowledge unless I have a legitimate reason such as business or pleasure.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » September 1st, 2008, 5:39 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Well if your referring to JohnnyRed being one who thinks they're in the top three you better make that count two. I also think the Albanian mafia belongs in the top three category of the New York underworld. Albanians here are involved in pretty much everything from arms trafficking to counterfeiting to real estate fraud. As well as being involved in the legitimate world. There are many Albanian owned real estate and labor companies. According to that video you posted the Russians, Chinese, Albanians and Italians are the top criminals in New York City. Whether the Albanians come in first, second, third of fourth is beyond me. I'm not an FBI agent in New York so I couldnt say.
You need to go back and watch that video again. Just because the Albanians were mentioned, it doesn't necessarily mean they are in the top 3. Furthermore, the groups that were mentioned were those specifically investigated by the FBI. That's why you didn't hear anything about the Colombians or Dominicans.

In New York, the Italians, Russians, Chinese, Colombians, and Cubans all surpass the Albanians. Probably the Dominicans too.

There have been some limited expansion into more sophisticated crimes like real estate fraud but nothing on a wide, sustained level. There are Albanian businessmen who have interests in construction, real estate, etc. but the legitimate interests of Albanian crime groups is minimal. Albanians in New York and elsewhere in the U.S. are still primarily involved in street level crimes. And even in those, the scope of their operations can't compete with those groups listed above.
Dominicans? That can't be true. If you said Jamaicans I might say agree since the Posse seems reasonable but I've never heard of Dominicans doing anything else than street level work, and even as a Macedonian with alot of ethnic pride I have to say, for the sake of ethnic pride, that Albanians HAVE to be bigger than Dominicans.

Now the Nigerians are probably larger than the Dominicans in terms of fraud but that's not the point...

The Albanians just HAVE TO BE TOP. They just have to.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » September 1st, 2008, 7:12 pm

razbojnik wrote:Dominicans? That can't be true. If you said Jamaicans I might say agree since the Posse seems reasonable but I've never heard of Dominicans doing anything else than street level work, and even as a Macedonian with alot of ethnic pride I have to say, for the sake of ethnic pride, that Albanians HAVE to be bigger than Dominicans.

Now the Nigerians are probably larger than the Dominicans in terms of fraud but that's not the point...

The Albanians just HAVE TO BE TOP. They just have to.
The Dominicans are the main wholesale distributors for the Colombians in New York and the rest of the Northeast. Jamaican groups aren't on the same level anymore. They are now involved mainly in marijuana trafficking, some cocaine still.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by razbojnik » September 1st, 2008, 7:17 pm

thewestside wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Dominicans? That can't be true. If you said Jamaicans I might say agree since the Posse seems reasonable but I've never heard of Dominicans doing anything else than street level work, and even as a Macedonian with alot of ethnic pride I have to say, for the sake of ethnic pride, that Albanians HAVE to be bigger than Dominicans.

Now the Nigerians are probably larger than the Dominicans in terms of fraud but that's not the point...

The Albanians just HAVE TO BE TOP. They just have to.
The Dominicans are the main wholesale distributors for the Colombians in New York and the rest of the Northeast. Jamaican groups aren't on the same level anymore. They are now involved mainly in marijuana trafficking, some cocaine still.
Hehehe I figured they had something to do with drugs..mostly marijuana...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by thewestside » September 1st, 2008, 9:25 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Thewestside, whats the presence of Russian organised crime in New York City in 2008? Can you name any organisations or personalities of the Russian mafia in New York City today?
http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218560.pdf

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » September 2nd, 2008, 12:11 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Well if your referring to JohnnyRed being one who thinks they're in the top three you better make that count two. I also think the Albanian mafia belongs in the top three category of the New York underworld. Albanians here are involved in pretty much everything from arms trafficking to counterfeiting to real estate fraud. As well as being involved in the legitimate world. There are many Albanian owned real estate and labor companies. According to that video you posted the Russians, Chinese, Albanians and Italians are the top criminals in New York City. Whether the Albanians come in first, second, third of fourth is beyond me. I'm not an FBI agent in New York so I couldnt say.
You need to go back and watch that video again. Just because the Albanians were mentioned, it doesn't necessarily mean they are in the top 3. Furthermore, the groups that were mentioned were those specifically investigated by the FBI. That's why you didn't hear anything about the Colombians or Dominicans.

In New York, the Italians, Russians, Chinese, Colombians, and Cubans all surpass the Albanians. Probably the Dominicans too.

There have been some limited expansion into more sophisticated crimes like real estate fraud but nothing on a wide, sustained level. There are Albanian businessmen who have interests in construction, real estate, etc. but the legitimate interests of Albanian crime groups is minimal. Albanians in New York and elsewhere in the U.S. are still primarily involved in street level crimes. And even in those, the scope of their operations can't compete with those groups listed above.
Incorrect. The Albanians surpass most criminal organisations in New York City. They are involved in everything from arms trafficking to counterfeiting everywhere in New York. The reasons those groups were specifically investigated thewestside is clearly because they post the biggest threat. That should be obvious to even you. Come on now, your calling out BS now. Cubans? They have their presence there but nowhere near the Albanians in New York. The only Cuban presence I have heard about is that Cuban gambling ring that originated from Florida or something. That had a significant presence but I think your biased because of your relationship with JohnnyRed. The Albanians are among the very top groups in New York City. As the video mentioned they carved out pieces of the mafia's old turf. As well as numerous incidents have proved Albanian organised crime spreading at an alarming rate in the United States. Not to mention the Albanians operate with extreme violence. You cannot name any Cuban, Dominican, Colombian, Jamican personalities in New York. Alex Rudaj, Ismail Lika, The YACS organisation is just a few Albanian organised crime personalities and gangs that can be easily found on google.

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”