Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Locked
Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 2nd, 2008, 10:30 pm

If all you guys think Suge Knight is a super gangsta and all powerful he was not. http://books.google.com/books?id=RiDwMl ... t#PPA99,M1

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by rocstar » July 2nd, 2008, 11:59 pm

Richboy17 wrote:If all you guys think Suge Knight is a super gangsta and all powerful he was not. http://books.google.com/books?id=RiDwMl ... t#PPA99,M1
Suge had alot of power on his level when death row was on top. That could be a true story but everybody who write these gangster books over exaggerate themselves and everything they do. The whole everybody is kicking in up top to the mafia/mob or whatever seems like overkill. I cant picture anybody who really been in the mix actually giving a fuck about threats from some old white men acting tough. Everybody got guns nowadays it aint the 60's no more.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by thewestside » July 3rd, 2008, 12:41 am

rocstar wrote:Suge had alot of power on his level when death row was on top. That could be a true story but everybody who write these gangster books over exaggerate themselves and everything they do. The whole everybody is kicking in up top to the mafia/mob or whatever seems like overkill. I cant picture anybody who really been in the mix actually giving a fu-- about threats from some old white men acting tough. Everybody got guns nowadays it aint the 60's no more.
LCN guys like Sonny Franzese aren't just any "old white" men. And they are for sure not "acting" tough. They are the real deal. A guy like Franzese is what Suge Knight pretends to be. Franzese is a stone gangster with dozens of hits under his belt, as well as the Underboss of a major Mafia family. Knight is a music executive masquerading as a gangster. Big difference.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by thewestside » July 3rd, 2008, 1:32 am

REAL GANGSTER

Image


FAKE GANGSTER

Image


ANY QUESTIONS?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 2:04 am

REAL GANGSTERS:

Image

Image

Image

FAKE GANGSTERS:

Image

Image

Image

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by TeeKay » July 3rd, 2008, 2:31 am

Please dont turn this shit into a black and white thread.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 2:35 am

TeeKay wrote:Please dont turn this shit into a black and white thread.
I don't see it as a black vs. white thread, I see it more as fake gangsters vs. real gangsters.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: December 29th, 2007, 7:10 am
Country: Poland
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Grinch » July 3rd, 2008, 7:16 am

Suge Knight was a real gangster.He was a member of MOB Piru,a gang from Compton.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 7:22 am

Grinch wrote:Suge Knight was a real gangster.He was a member of MOB Piru,a gang from Compton.
That is called a fake gangster.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 3rd, 2008, 9:27 am

Suge Knight eventually turned out to be a real gangster having LAPD on his back and all this other shit but he was no real gangbanger. He had gangbangers, drug dealers, and other people on his back and payroll thats why he was the most powerful guy in the industry. His lawyer was also associated with the Gambinos back east and Suge was known to have connections with the New England Crime Family. But if he ever fucked with Sonny Franzese he would have been gone in a sec.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by thewestside » July 3rd, 2008, 10:12 am

Richboy17 wrote:Suge Knight eventually turned out to be a real gangster having LAPD on his back and all this other shit but he was no real gangbanger. He had gangbangers, drug dealers, and other people on his back and payroll thats why he was the most powerful guy in the industry. His lawyer was also associated with the Gambinos back east and Suge was known to have connections with the New England Crime Family. But if he ever #%@& with Sonny Franzese he would have been gone in a sec.
One of Knight's lawyers (he has had many) represented New York LCN members back in the 1980's. I've never heard or read of any connection with the Patriarca family.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 3rd, 2008, 11:08 am

thewestside wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:Suge Knight eventually turned out to be a real gangster having LAPD on his back and all this other shit but he was no real gangbanger. He had gangbangers, drug dealers, and other people on his back and payroll thats why he was the most powerful guy in the industry. His lawyer was also associated with the Gambinos back east and Suge was known to have connections with the New England Crime Family. But if he ever #%@& with Sonny Franzese he would have been gone in a sec.
One of Knight's lawyers (he has had many) represented New York LCN members back in the 1980's. I've never heard or read of any connection with the Patriarca family.
Him or the Boston rapper Benzino have a connection with them.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 3rd, 2008, 1:13 pm

Suge isn't an OG thats for sure

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 3rd, 2008, 2:06 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Grinch wrote:Suge Knight was a real gangster.He was a member of MOB Piru,a gang from Compton.
That is called a fake gangster.
That wouldn't make him fake in any way. But he was NEVER put on to 662.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 3rd, 2008, 2:12 pm

Real Gangsters

Image

Image

Image

Fake Gangsters

Image

Image

Black/White doesn't play a factor in what determines if someone's "real".

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 3rd, 2008, 4:24 pm

Whos the black guy in the middle, Teddy Roe?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 3rd, 2008, 4:33 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Whos the black guy in the middle, Teddy Roe?
David Barksdale

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 3rd, 2008, 5:08 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:Whos the black guy in the middle, Teddy Roe?
David Barksdale
Is there still black organized crime in Chicago, or is it just street gangs. Ive herd of names liek Flueky Stokes and Willie the Wimp, supposbly some big players in the game.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Mcminister » July 3rd, 2008, 5:59 pm

u niggaz trippin suge a Gangsta ..i don like that nigga but he a gangsta...whether he wasnt a gang banger fo real in the hood but wen that nigga was on top he was a gangsta......the mobb aer jst organised criminal they ain even really riskin they life like that...they straight..they ain livin scandalous on the age...i got respect fo them jst coz they ain neva gettin caught..they are wise men ,they ain no thugs n shit...wen u say gangsta it means different in 2008 than wat it ment in 1920....that nigga jessie james a get popped walk around anacostia anyday..shit id punk that nigga my self

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by youngspade » July 3rd, 2008, 8:35 pm

If anyone was even the slightest of connected in this thread you would know, Suge etc etc, was doing deals with the Russian Mafia......it eventually fell through because Suge got cocky and they thought they could fuck with the Russians....."Hense" : GTA : SAN ANDREAS ( I forgot which one but the Grove OG got into some funk, with the Russians.....( SUGE ). The Mob Piru took a BIG BIG set back with countless murders on The Mob's side by the Russians. Their are even stories of a members of Mob Piru had Million Dollar Yachts that were blown up by Russian Associates. Also ringing bells back in the day was a Member of Mob Piru was tied to the TREE on "FIRE" with his dick "CHOPPED" off shot 10+ times.


But my main point, SUGE, was a Gangster with very high connections......, but he gained that power through the man with the MIC......"TUPAC".

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 3rd, 2008, 9:15 pm

youngspade wrote:If anyone was even the slightest of connected in this thread you would know, Suge etc etc, was doing deals with the Russian Mafia......it eventually fell through because Suge got cocky and they thought they could fu-- with the Russians....."Hense" : GTA : SAN ANDREAS ( I forgot which one but the Grove OG got into some funk, with the Russians.....( SUGE ). The Mob Piru took a BIG BIG set back with countless murders on The Mob's side by the Russians. Their are even stories of a members of Mob Piru had Million Dollar Yachts that were blown up by Russian Associates. Also ringing bells back in the day was a Member of Mob Piru was tied to the TREE on "FIRE" with his dick "CHOPPED" off shot 10+ times.


But my main point, SUGE, was a Gangster with very high connections......, but he gained that power through the man with the MIC......"TUPAC".
Where the fuck did you hear this? I bet Suge dealt with the Russians cuz he dealt with everybody, but i highly doubt a mob piru was tied to a tree with his dick chopped off shot 10 times. It would be on the news, then.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 3rd, 2008, 11:48 pm

Youngspade you are hallucinating

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by TeeKay » July 4th, 2008, 12:07 am

Azure9920 wrote:Real Gangsters

Image

Image

Image

Fake Gangsters

Image

Image

Black/White doesn't play a factor in what determines if someone's "real".
Uhhhh putting Frank Lucas in there was a mistake considering he turned state witness like the other mafia types below and not to metion he's been discredited countless times about his claims and how he was gangster like in the film..

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 4th, 2008, 12:28 am

Suge isn't real

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 8:58 am

youngspade wrote:If anyone was even the slightest of connected in this thread you would know, Suge etc etc, was doing deals with the Russian Mafia......it eventually fell through because Suge got cocky and they thought they could fu-- with the Russians....."Hense" : GTA : SAN ANDREAS ( I forgot which one but the Grove OG got into some funk, with the Russians.....( SUGE ). The Mob Piru took a BIG BIG set back with countless murders on The Mob's side by the Russians. Their are even stories of a members of Mob Piru had Million Dollar Yachts that were blown up by Russian Associates. Also ringing bells back in the day was a Member of Mob Piru was tied to the TREE on "FIRE" with his dick "CHOPPED" off shot 10+ times.


But my main point, SUGE, was a Gangster with very high connections......, but he gained that power through the man with the MIC......"TUPAC".
You're talking about Big Smoke with the Russians...in san andreas that is lol.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by razbojnik » July 4th, 2008, 9:27 am

Suge is fake. I bet any Russian, Italian and Chinese mobsters reading this would be laughing their asses off, but of course real gangsters wouldn't come to discuss shit on an internet forum but would rather spend their time making money or hanging out with other mobsters and friends in bars, resturaunts, nightclubs, cafe's and lounges.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by razbojnik » July 4th, 2008, 9:29 am

Azure9920 wrote:
youngspade wrote:If anyone was even the slightest of connected in this thread you would know, Suge etc etc, was doing deals with the Russian Mafia......it eventually fell through because Suge got cocky and they thought they could fu-- with the Russians....."Hense" : GTA : SAN ANDREAS ( I forgot which one but the Grove OG got into some funk, with the Russians.....( SUGE ). The Mob Piru took a BIG BIG set back with countless murders on The Mob's side by the Russians. Their are even stories of a members of Mob Piru had Million Dollar Yachts that were blown up by Russian Associates. Also ringing bells back in the day was a Member of Mob Piru was tied to the TREE on "FIRE" with his dick "CHOPPED" off shot 10+ times.


But my main point, SUGE, was a Gangster with very high connections......, but he gained that power through the man with the MIC......"TUPAC".
You're talking about Big Smoke with the Russians...in san andreas that is lol.
................

Well I bet Suge Knight would be proud to have a person like this with this type of knowledge defending him in an internet argument about a rap record company owner being a real gangster and organized crime boss. I guess it's the cigar that makes him so gangster, right?

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by youngspade » July 4th, 2008, 9:45 am

Richboy17 wrote:
youngspade wrote:If anyone was even the slightest of connected in this thread you would know, Suge etc etc, was doing deals with the Russian Mafia......it eventually fell through because Suge got cocky and they thought they could fu-- with the Russians....."Hense" : GTA : SAN ANDREAS ( I forgot which one but the Grove OG got into some funk, with the Russians.....( SUGE ). The Mob Piru took a BIG BIG set back with countless murders on The Mob's side by the Russians. Their are even stories of a members of Mob Piru had Million Dollar Yachts that were blown up by Russian Associates. Also ringing bells back in the day was a Member of Mob Piru was tied to the TREE on "FIRE" with his dick "CHOPPED" off shot 10+ times.


But my main point, SUGE, was a Gangster with very high connections......, but he gained that power through the man with the MIC......"TUPAC".
Where the fu-- did you hear this? I bet Suge dealt with the Russians because he dealt with everybody, but i highly doubt a mob piru was tied to a tree with his dick chopped off shot 10 times. It would be on the news, then.
Back in the Rampau Days? I doubt it lol!

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by razbojnik » July 4th, 2008, 10:08 am

youngspade wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
youngspade wrote:If anyone was even the slightest of connected in this thread you would know, Suge etc etc, was doing deals with the Russian Mafia......it eventually fell through because Suge got cocky and they thought they could fu-- with the Russians....."Hense" : GTA : SAN ANDREAS ( I forgot which one but the Grove OG got into some funk, with the Russians.....( SUGE ). The Mob Piru took a BIG BIG set back with countless murders on The Mob's side by the Russians. Their are even stories of a members of Mob Piru had Million Dollar Yachts that were blown up by Russian Associates. Also ringing bells back in the day was a Member of Mob Piru was tied to the TREE on "FIRE" with his dick "CHOPPED" off shot 10+ times.


But my main point, SUGE, was a Gangster with very high connections......, but he gained that power through the man with the MIC......"TUPAC".
Where the fu-- did you hear this? I bet Suge dealt with the Russians because he dealt with everybody, but i highly doubt a mob piru was tied to a tree with his dick chopped off shot 10 times. It would be on the news, then.
Back in the Rampau Days? I doubt it lol!
Jeez...

Hey tell us about the sex and mating of the mosquito's in Cambodia.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 12:14 pm

TeeKay wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Real Gangsters

Image

Image

Image

Fake Gangsters

Image

Image

Black/White doesn't play a factor in what determines if someone's "real".
Uhhhh putting Frank Lucas in there was a mistake considering he turned state witness like the other mafia types below and not to metion he's been discredited countless times about his claims and how he was gangster like in the film..
That's not Frank Lucas, unless the picture was mislabeled. It's supposed to be Bumpy Johnson.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by youngspade » July 4th, 2008, 12:34 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:Youngspade you are hallucinating
People misunderstood me,
But my main point, SUGE, was a Gangster with very high connections.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 12:36 pm

razbojnik wrote:Suge is fake. I bet any Russian, Italian and Chinese mobsters reading this would be laughing their asses off, but of course real gangsters wouldn't come to discuss shit on an internet forum but would rather spend their time making money or hanging out with other mobsters and friends in bars, resturaunts, nightclubs, cafe's and lounges.
I know plenty of "gangsters" that use the internet.....

Locked

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”