Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Suge Knight and Sonny Franzese

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 19th, 2008, 7:15 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:I never said Street Gangs make more money than Organized Crime.......
:P

I guess I misunderstood you when you tried to disprove me that the Gambino crime family makes less money than either of the Bloods or Crips, or maybe I didn't? Did I?

The Gangster Disciples in Chicago, which number around 30,000 members there, make 100 million dollars a year in drug trafficking, and besides robberies, burglaries and muggings, and maybe arms dealing idk what else could make alot of money besides drug dealing when it comes to street gangs, so all in all the Gangster Disciples in Chicago make maybe 200 million a year. If the Gambino crime family numbering 200 members and 1,000 associates, so 1,200 people, can make hundreds of millions of dollars compared to a street gang that is 30,000 people, possibly in the high of hundreds of millions(500-800+), what's better?

Bloods overall have about 30,000 people in the states according to Wikipedia, same with Crips...

I know this guy from Ohio that had this own crew, about 100 people, he was the boss, he organized shit like ATM robberies except they didn't rob the ATM's but taser'd the people once they got the money out, and he made about 5-6 grand a week, which is good. This is gang wise, not OC wise. He got shot in the stomach but survived over beating some guy's brother because the guy stole a bag of marijuana from him, and the guy was shot dead while he was still in the hospital. 5-6 grand a week is really good for someone involved with a gang, even if you are the boss...

Yet if I took 100 of the most vicious and strongest males in their 20s in town, we would take over Toronto. Your regular person involved in organized crime in Macedonia makes about 5-6 grand a week(Euro's), this being low level guys, yet alone high level guys would be multi-millionares raking in tens of thousands of Euro's per week.
That's really not a fair comparison lol. You're taking an entire united crime family like the Gambino's and comparing them to "Bloods"....when in reality Damu's aren't a 30k strong unified force at all. Reading testimonies and whatnot, informants and stuff like that telling their story, I can tell you that the average Gambino does not make 5k per week. There's also a difference between "banging" and "hustling" or making money. How about we compare the maybe 2-3k deep Shower Posse that moves over a billion dollars a year to the Gambino's?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 19th, 2008, 7:18 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:I never said Street Gangs make more money than Organized Crime.......

I guess I misunderstood you when you tried to disprove me that the Gambino crime family makes less money than either of the Bloods or Crips, or maybe I didn't? Did I?

The Gangster Disciples in Chicago, which number around 30,000 members there, make 100 million dollars a year in drug trafficking, and besides robberies, burglaries and muggings, and maybe arms dealing idk what else could make alot of money besides drug dealing when it comes to street gangs, so all in all the Gangster Disciples in Chicago make maybe 200 million a year. If the Gambino crime family numbering 200 members and 1,000 associates, so 1,200 people, can make hundreds of millions of dollars compared to a street gang that is 30,000 people, possibly in the high of hundreds of millions(500-800+), what's better?

Bloods overall have about 30,000 people in the states according to Wikipedia, same with Crips...

I know this guy from Ohio that had this own crew, about 100 people, he was the boss, he organized shit like ATM robberies except they didn't rob the ATM's but taser'd the people once they got the money out, and he made about 5-6 grand a week, which is good. This is gang wise, not OC wise. He got shot in the stomach but survived over beating some guy's brother because the guy stole a bag of marijuana from him, and the guy was shot dead while he was still in the hospital. 5-6 grand a week is really good for someone involved with a gang, even if you are the boss...

Yet if I took 100 of the most vicious and strongest males in their 20s in town, we would take over Toronto. Your regular person involved in organized crime in Macedonia makes about 5-6 grand a week(Euro's), this being low level guys, yet alone high level guys would be multi-millionares raking in tens of thousands of Euro's per week.
That's really not a fair comparison lol. You're taking an entire united crime family like the Gambino's and comparing them to "Bloods"....when in reality Damu's aren't a 30k strong unified force at all. Reading testimonies and whatnot, informants and stuff like that telling their story, I can tell you that the average Gambino does not make 5k per week. There's also a difference between "banging" and "hustling" or making money. How about we compare the maybe 2-3k deep Shower Posse that moves over a billion dollars a year to the Gambino's?
I'm sorry, that's not true haha....The Shower Posse makes an estimated 250 million dollars per year off drugs alone, Jamaican Posse's in general are at around a billion for drugs.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 20th, 2008, 8:40 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:

A made guy in the Gambino can pull millions even if he was a soldier. Matthew Madonna a soldier in the Luchesse Family made millions of herion in the 70's. Organized crime is very different than street gangs, gangs are made up of street thugs. Gangs dont got helicopters, corrupt police officers, banks, money laundering, etc. The only gangs that I can compare to organized crime are the ones in LA and Chicago. Even though they are street gangs, high ranking members pull in alot of money off organized bank robberies, and wholesale drug trafficking, they also work with the corrupt LAPD. Rick Ross was supposbly a member of the hoover crip gang but became richer than ur average LCN boss.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 20th, 2008, 8:50 am

ing" or making money. How about we compare the maybe 2-3k deep Shower Posse that moves over a billion dollars a year to the Gambino's?[/quote]

I'm sorry, that's not true haha....The Shower Posse makes an estimated 250 million dollars per year off drugs alone, Jamaican Posse's in general are at around a billion for drugs.[/quote]

The Shower Posse are also involved in arms trafficking and tourist scams, stuff like that. The Shower Posse also does not have 2-3k members.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » July 20th, 2008, 10:17 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:

Haha got you lol..

I was talking about 5-6 grand a week with MY people doing OUR shit, I'm not talking about the Gambino's. 2-3k Shower Posse? LOL Brown Blooded Soldiers has about 4,000 members and they are a petty street gang...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 20th, 2008, 10:28 am

Richboy17 wrote: A made guy in the Gambino can pull millions even if he was a soldier. Matthew Madonna a soldier in the Luchesse Family made millions of herion in the 70's. Organized crime is very different than street gangs, gangs are made up of street thugs. Gangs dont got helicopters, corrupt police officers, banks, money laundering, etc. The only gangs that I can compare to organized crime are the ones in LA and Chicago. Even though they are street gangs, high ranking members pull in alot of money off organized bank robberies, and wholesale drug trafficking, they also work with the corrupt LAPD. Rick Ross was supposbly a member of the hoover crip gang but became richer than ur average LCN boss.
Hoover Criminal, I don't think he was Duece line.
Madonna was an exception...not too many people were on his level, organized crime or not.

How many members does the Shower Posse have in the US? It can't be much more than that...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 20th, 2008, 10:29 am

razbojnik wrote: Haha got you lol..

I was talking about 5-6 grand a week with MY people doing OUR shit, I'm not talking about the Gambino's. 2-3k Shower Posse? LOL Brown Blooded Soldiers has about 4,000 members and they are a petty street gang...
Your people? lol.....You don't know what the Shower Posse is? haha....I don't know what Brown Blooded Soldiers is, don't tell me their in Toronto because they definately are nowhere near 4k deep if they are.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 20th, 2008, 11:30 am

Azure9920 wrote:

Your people? lol.....You don't know what the Shower Posse is? haha....I don't know what Brown Blooded Soldiers is, don't tell me their in Toronto because they definately are nowhere near 4k deep if they are.
;)

Yes, my people. You know Fedor from UFC? A 100 of guys like that in greater strength/toughness and with more experiance in fights, real fights, not a bunch of punches being thrown and shit and no one getting fucked up, than anyone in Toronto let alone Fedor himself. Fedor is the typical sterotype for the Macedonian/Balkan/Russian/Eastern European fighter type, his image, his strength. A 100 of those as muscle and we'll take over Toronto, I guarentee you that if it ever came to it. ;)

Shower Posse is a familiar name to me, yet you could've mentioned Yardies or Jamaican Posse I would've understood you better and yes I know what it is... ;)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 20th, 2008, 11:42 am

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

;)

Yes, my people. You know Fedor from UFC? A 100 of guys like that in greater strength/toughness and with more experiance in fights, real fights, not a bunch of punches being thrown and shit and no one getting #%@& up, than anyone in Toronto let alone Fedor himself. Fedor is the typical sterotype for the Macedonian/Balkan/Russian/Eastern European fighter type, his image, his strength. A 100 of those as muscle and we'll take over Toronto, I guarentee you that if it ever came to it. ;)

Shower Posse is a familiar name to me, yet you could've mentioned Yardies or Jamaican Posse I would've understood you better and yes I know what it is... ;)
LOL, you keep believing that....you and your little Balkan friends wouldn't take over anything... I'll let you have a lil block off the side of the Strip that no one lives on, that's about it.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 20th, 2008, 9:50 pm

HAHAHAHAHA LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL, the truth has been spoken by azurre

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 21st, 2008, 2:17 pm

Azure9920 wrote:How about we compare the maybe 2-3k deep Shower Posse that moves over a billion dollars a year to the Gambino's?
Azure9920 wrote:I'm sorry, that's not true haha....The Shower Posse makes an estimated 250 million dollars per year off drugs alone, Jamaican Posse's in general are at around a billion for drugs.
Where exactly are you getting these figures for the Shower Posse?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 21st, 2008, 3:56 pm

http://www.ussc.gov/crack/CHAP4.HTM

I believe the DEA produces similar numbers.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 21st, 2008, 3:58 pm

Azure9920 wrote:http://www.ussc.gov/crack/CHAP4.HTM

"Law enforcement estimates suggest wholesale revenues are considerable. The DEA estimates that the Jamaican Posses gross $1 billion in drug proceeds annually. U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, VII Jamaican Organized Crime, 2 (June 1992). Dallas police estimate that crack houses run by Jamaican Posses in that city gross $400,000 per day, or about $146 million annually. Phillip C. McGuire, "Jamaican Posses: A Call for Cooperation Among Law Enforcement Agencies," 55 The Police Chief 20, 20 (1988).

Jamaicans dealing crack cocaine in Kansas City operate an estimated 100 crack houses, each of which are required to turn $4,000-$10,000 a day in receipts on the sale of up to 1,000 "dimes" ($10 rocks). Barton, supra note 57, at 30-31. These figures represent $360 million in annual crack house sales in Kansas City alone."

That's the passage I'm quoting.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 21st, 2008, 4:47 pm

Azure9920 wrote:LOL, you keep believing that....you and your little Balkan friends wouldn't take over anything... I'll let you have a lil block off the side of the Strip that no one lives on, that's about it.
I'm not talking about taking over hoods damn it, I don't want to live in a fucking ghetto ROFL.. You mistook me for some of those hard toronto gangstas rofl... :D

I'm also not talking about territory. I'm talking maybe several hundred legitimate businesses of all types within 5-10 years, plus total political protection including federal and international law enforcement. Fuck territory lol most of the places where we'll be operating will be outside of shitholes like Jane and Finch or anything that has graffiti on it im thinking maybe downtown and southwestern scarborough alongside queen street as well as danforth ave.. I don't give a shit what little pussy ass crew controls which part of which shithole in Toronto. I'm not about that gangsta shit you guys are into, i'm strictly legitimate business alongside the lines of some oc like fraud i dont give a shit about territory im all about profit and enjoying myself partying and shit just like here...

A couple bombings and several shootings with some AK47's all of Toronto will shit a brick. ;)

Also your in the tone like your my enemy here.. remember we're on the same side on 81 ;)

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 21st, 2008, 4:51 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:HAHAHAHAHA LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL, the truth has been spoken by azurre
LIES!!! ALL LIEEEEEES! :P

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 21st, 2008, 5:01 pm

Azure9920 wrote:

"Law enforcement estimates suggest wholesale revenues are considerable. The DEA estimates that the Jamaican Posses gross $1 billion in drug proceeds annually. U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, VII Jamaican Organized Crime, 2 (June 1992). Dallas police estimate that crack houses run by Jamaican Posses in that city gross $400,000 per day, or about $146 million annually. Phillip C. McGuire, "Jamaican Posses: A Call for Cooperation Among Law Enforcement Agencies," 55 The Police Chief 20, 20 (1988).

Jamaicans dealing crack cocaine in Kansas City operate an estimated 100 crack houses, each of which are required to turn $4,000-$10,000 a day in receipts on the sale of up to 1,000 "dimes" ($10 rocks). Barton, supra note 57, at 30-31. These figures represent $360 million in annual crack house sales in Kansas City alone."

What Azure saying is true. Jamaicans got their shit straight, they buy cocaine from Colombians real cheap and convert it to crack on the retail level and that would be alot of fuckin profit. Jamaicans also deal on the wholesale level to, and supply maruijana. There are about 8-13 thousand posse members in the US. That makes sense that they pull a billion yearly in drugs. The Shower and Sprangler Posses make the most money having territories from the East to West Coast.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 21st, 2008, 5:24 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:LOL, you keep believing that....you and your little Balkan friends wouldn't take over anything... I'll let you have a lil block off the side of the Strip that no one lives on, that's about it.
I'm not talking about taking over hoods damn it, I don't want to live in a #%@&#%@ ghetto ROFL.. You mistook me for some of those hard toronto gangstas rofl... :D

I'm also not talking about territory. I'm talking maybe several hundred legitimate businesses of all types within 5-10 years, plus total political protection including federal and international law enforcement. fu-- territory lol most of the places where we'll be operating will be outside of shitholes like Jane and Finch or anything that has graffiti on it im thinking maybe downtown and southwestern scarborough alongside queen street as well as danforth ave.. I don't give a shit what little pussy ass crew controls which part of which shithole in Toronto. I'm not about that gangsta shit you guys are into, i'm strictly legitimate business alongside the lines of some oc like fraud i dont give a shit about territory im all about profit and enjoying myself partying and shit just like here...

A couple bombings and several shootings with some AK47's all of Toronto will shit a brick. ;)

Also your in the tone like your my enemy here.. remember we're on the same side on 81 ;)
lol, now you're talking even crazier....don't think we aren't into bigger white collar shit like that either, my buddy just got off a couple months ago for 12 counts of fraud lol.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 21st, 2008, 5:27 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

What Azure saying is true. Jamaicans got their shit straight, they buy cocaine from Colombians real cheap and convert it to crack on the retail level and that would be alot of fuckin profit. Jamaicans also deal on the wholesale level to, and supply maruijana. There are about 8-13 thousand posse members in the US. That makes sense that they pull a billion yearly in drugs. The Shower and Sprangler Posses make the most money having territories from the East to West Coast.
From what I understand that's only American figures, not including Canada, Britain or Jamaica. They're fairly big here in Toronto, and I know Yardies turn some heads in London and the rest of Britain. I can't imagine Jamaica being a gigantic market, but hell they sure do grow haha.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 21st, 2008, 6:00 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
I'm not talking about taking over hoods damn it, I don't want to live in a #%@&#%@ ghetto ROFL.. You mistook me for some of those hard toronto gangstas rofl... :D

I'm also not talking about territory. I'm talking maybe several hundred legitimate businesses of all types within 5-10 years, plus total political protection including federal and international law enforcement. fu-- territory lol most of the places where we'll be operating will be outside of shitholes like Jane and Finch or anything that has graffiti on it im thinking maybe downtown and southwestern scarborough alongside queen street as well as danforth ave.. I don't give a shit what little pussy ass crew controls which part of which shithole in Toronto. I'm not about that gangsta shit you guys are into, i'm strictly legitimate business alongside the lines of some oc like fraud i dont give a shit about territory im all about profit and enjoying myself partying and shit just like here...

lol, now you're talking even crazier....don't think we aren't into bigger white collar shit like that either, my buddy just got off a couple months ago for 12 counts of fraud lol.
81 or the gangstas? If it's 81, I know they do OC and I know they do alot of it. Remember the war in Montreal that lasted for a couple years between 81 and the Italians/Local drug dealers? 150 people dead...

As for the gangstas, 12 counts of fraud. Was it worth it? How much did he make? Did he make a couple millions? Guess not...

So which one are you talking about?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 21st, 2008, 6:05 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
From what I understand that's only American figures, not including Canada, Britain or Jamaica. They're fairly big here in Toronto, and I know Yardies turn some heads in London and the rest of Britain. I can't imagine Jamaica being a gigantic market, but hell they sure do grow haha.
Really? In Toronto? I haven't heard shit about them in Toronto...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 21st, 2008, 8:27 pm

razbojnik wrote: 81 or the gangstas? If it's 81, I know they do OC and I know they do alot of it. Remember the war in Montreal that lasted for a couple years between 81 and the Italians/Local drug dealers? 150 people dead...

As for the gangstas, 12 counts of fraud. Was it worth it? How much did he make? Did he make a couple millions? Guess not...

So which one are you talking about?
The Hells Angels were at war with Rock Machine, another Biker Group, not the Italians.... lol
He didn't make a couple of million, stop living in your little fantasy world...lol. I think the total the court came up with was something like 50k worth, he got 100 days in jail and he's got like....10 years or probation or some shit like that.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 21st, 2008, 8:27 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
Really? In Toronto? I haven't heard shit about them in Toronto...
I think it's just been established that you don't get out of the house much. The Jamaicans are ALWAYS making noise.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 21st, 2008, 9:07 pm

lol especially in Jamiaca mon hahaha lol

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 22nd, 2008, 1:00 am

Thanks for providing the link.

It should be noted that this report is from the early 1990's, with much of the information making up the report coming from statistics in the 1980's when the Jamaicans were much more involved in the cocaine trade. They still are but not nearly as much as they were, at least not in the U.S. Over the last 15 years or so many of the Jamaican groups have scaled back their operations to mainly marijuana trafficking, as well as have drastically lowered their levels of violence.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 24th, 2008, 10:24 pm

yeah I think you're right

issaissa
What city do you live in now?: santa barbara

Unread post by issaissa » July 25th, 2008, 12:04 pm

suge knight came from the hood it dosent mean he was a real gang banger he was associated with the bloods he had connections with in the music industry and he had money i dont think he was a real gangster

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 28th, 2008, 1:42 am

Well put

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 30th, 2008, 1:48 pm

issaissa wrote:suge knight came from the hood it dosent mean he was a real gang banger he was associated with the bloods he had connections with in the music industry and he had money i dont think he was a real gangster

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 2nd, 2008, 1:25 am

?

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 5th, 2008, 9:24 am

Suge Knight was a gangster he had people murdered, extorted, had organized crime ties, involved in drug trafficking, and had corrupt cops on his payroll. This is what a gangster does, if he wasnt a gangster wat the fuk was he? Ur average CEO of a label, get the fuck out of here, he was a gangster just not the mafia type of gangsters.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » August 5th, 2008, 1:30 pm

^^Exactly, Suge is a gangster thats nonsense to me to say he's not a gangster just because hes not part of the mafia. The term gangster can be used to describe a street gang member or a mafia guy there is a big difference but there both gangsters its just that one is on an organized crime level the other at a street level.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » August 6th, 2008, 8:20 pm

NateDogg wrote:^^Exactly, Suge is a gangster thats nonsense to me to say he's not a gangster just because hes not part of the mafia. The term gangster can be used to describe a street gang member or a mafia guy there is a big difference but there both gangsters its just that one is on an organized crime level the other at a street level.

a gangster is just someone who doesnt abide by the laws and follows a different value than ur a average person. Suge is just one of ur educated thugs in the music buisness.

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”