All LCN families in history

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 15th, 2009, 8:19 pm

CheGuevara wrote:you can believe that stupid, ignorant and out and out lying theory if you want. we both know it's not true. the fbi can prioritize the albanian criminals to the top of their list and they can even exclude every other group and focus on albanian organized crime alone.

it won't make much difference. the barriers are too much. as of 2009, the fbi does not have the resources to bring in the indictments when talking about AOC.


We've heard this all before. Albanian criminals have the "mafia gene." They are too smart, too fierce, and too whatever else that even the FBI cannot stand against their might. LOL!

And for the record, if you say "AOC," people in the know are usually going to think of Asian Organized Crime. Not the fucking Albanians - which fall under BOC - Balkan Organized Crime.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 8:20 pm

Azure9920 wrote:You heard it here first guys, the entire US government doesn't have the resources to handle the Albanians. What power!


coke boy... where did i say government? copy and paste it like the paste whore you are. exactly where i said it. we're waiting bitch.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Azure9920 » July 15th, 2009, 8:24 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Stupidity.


I was paraphrasing. Although, with the amount of switching up you do, it's not surprising if in a few weeks, you make such absurd claims. You've already laid quite the foundation for it, seeing as the FBI can't even handle the Albanians.

Also, I see you keep bringing up your retarded little "copy and paste" attack. Are you really that hurt that I made you look like a fool in a conversation about your own country?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 8:30 pm

yep, you always have an excuse don't you?

made me look like a fool? you made yourself look like a fool and what is funny is you seem to be convinced that you are still right.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Azure9920 » July 15th, 2009, 8:33 pm

CheGuevara wrote:yep, you always have an excuse don't you?


You can clearly see that's what I did. I've done it several times mocking you. Well, maybe you aren't able to see, considering you don't comprehend what I did, but anyone with a minimum of an ESL grasp of the language should be able to.

you made yourself look like a fool


Someone who bases a discussion around facts can't exactly be wrong. Someone who bases it on what some wikipedia article written by an Albanian kid on the other hand...

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Azure9920 wrote:You can clearly see that's what I did. I've done it several times mocking you. Well, maybe you aren't able to see, considering you don't comprehend what I did, but anyone with a minimum of an ESL grasp of the language should be able to.


yep. sure. when caught in a like, the coked up clown says he was joking.

Someone who bases a discussion around facts can't exactly be wrong. Someone who bases it on what some wikipedia article written by an Albanian kid on the other hand...


that albanian kids (hes over 25) is a journalist and his sources are right on the bottom. "hoxha never wrote in l'humanite about the situation in albania!!" "his writing in that magazine proves he was a liberal/communist." LOL. priceless.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Azure9920 » July 15th, 2009, 8:59 pm

CheGuevara wrote:yep.


That's all that you needed to say.

"hoxha never wrote in l'humanite about the situation in albania!!"


I never said that. You, not I, made the claim of what he wrote about. Also, notice that the part in question on the wiki page was/is unsourced.

"his writing in that magazine proves he was a liberal/communist." LOL. priceless.


Also something never said by me. Hardline Stalinists don't write for Liberal newspapers, regardless of whether you want to believe so or not. The facts, as they are in every discussion you have with me, are dead against you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 9:11 pm

Azure9920 wrote:I never said that. You, not I, made the claim of what he wrote about. Also, notice that the part in question on the wiki page was/is unsourced.


lol, it was sourced. but that is your maximum capabilities. wikipedia. congrats.

Also something never said by me. Hardline Stalinists don't write for Liberal newspapers, regardless of whether you want to believe so or not. The facts, as they are in every discussion you have with me, are dead against you.


that was a very popular magazine at the time because of it's double stance. you make the assumption stalinists don't write for the magazine. so it must be true! even though hoxha wrote about albania and not about his own political ideologies.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Azure9920 » July 15th, 2009, 9:17 pm

CheGuevara wrote:lol, it was sourced. but that is your maximum capabilities. wikipedia. congrats.


If I remember correctly, it was you who brought up the Albanian who wrote the wikipedia article. How else would I know who wrote the article? I don't use wikipedia in debate, or anything serious. If I'm looking up something unimportant, or if I just need a quick fact, George Bush's birthday for instance, I might use it.

that was a very popular magazine at the time


Not in the early 1930's it wasn't.

because of it's double stance.


Source?

you make the assumption stalinists don't write for the magazine.


My mistake, yes, you'll find a wide array of far right Conservatives writing for CNN. Good call Johnny, good call.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 16th, 2009, 12:34 pm

Azure9920 wrote:If I remember correctly, it was you who brought up the Albanian who wrote the wikipedia article. How else would I know who wrote the article? I don't use wikipedia in debate, or anything serious. If I'm looking up something unimportant, or if I just need a quick fact, George Bush's birthday for instance, I might use it.


he didn't "write" it. all he did was take his sources, and wrote what the sources had written. secondly, your entire argument on hoxha was wikipedia based.

Not in the early 1930's it wasn't.

Source?


:roll:

My mistake, yes, you'll find a wide array of far right Conservatives writing for CNN. Good call Johnny, good call.


it's not the same thing and you know it. why do you constantly bring up bad examples and try to manipulate comparisons, figures and quotes?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 16th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Whaddya know, Johnny manages to hijack another thread.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Azure9920 » July 16th, 2009, 8:11 pm

CheGuevara wrote:he didn't "write" it. all he did was take his sources, and wrote what the sources had written.


Okay, so he didn't write the wikipedia article. My life is going to improve remarkably now that I know this.

secondly, your entire argument on hoxha was wikipedia based.


Entirely incorrect. You're merely looking for any possible venue you can use to discredit me, because you looked like a fool in that discussion.

:roll:


Didn't think so.

it's not the same thing and you know it. why do you constantly bring up bad examples and try to manipulate comparisons, figures and quotes?


It's precisely the same thing. Actually, no, you are finally right. Liberals and Conservatives are a whole hell of a lot closer on the political spectrum than Stalinists and Liberals. Good call Johnny, good call.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Dobre » July 16th, 2009, 8:26 pm

thewestside wrote:Whaddya know, Johnny manages to hijack another thread.


He's a parasitic Albanian.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 16th, 2009, 10:28 pm

Dobre wrote:
thewestside wrote:Whaddya know, Johnny manages to hijack another thread.


He's a parasitic Albanian.


They all are. I've said many times that Albanian posters have become notorious on the web for hijacking forums and ruining them with their propaganda. Look how much damage one guy like Johnny does. It really has to make you wonder about them. My personal theory is that they are all have an inferiority complex from the fact that they come from an almost third-world shit hole country that nobody gives a damn about.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 17th, 2009, 4:20 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Okay, so he didn't write the wikipedia article. My life is going to improve remarkably now that I know this.


god bless.

Entirely incorrect. You're merely looking for any possible venue you can use to discredit me, because you looked like a fool in that discussion.


i only look like a fool in that conversation because you say so. because you choose to discredit anything albania-related. take albania getting the pr of china a seat in the un for example. albania was the back bone behind that. however, regardless of that. you choose to phrase it like this, "just an example of albania sucking up." there is no argument when the other side is as stubborn as a muel.

Didn't think so.


:roll:

It's precisely the same thing. Actually, no, you are finally right. Liberals and Conservatives are a whole hell of a lot closer on the political spectrum than Stalinists and Liberals. Good call Johnny, good call.


okay whatever, be stubborn and ignorant all your life. what do i care? you know it's not the same thing. at that time, people did not know whether democracy or communis was going to take hold of the world. people were scared. it's nothing like comparing liberals and conservatives now because people don't fear for their lives when having to make a decision between the two today.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 17th, 2009, 4:32 pm

thewestside wrote:They all are. I've said many times that Albanian posters have become notorious on the web for hijacking forums and ruining them with their propaganda. Look how much damage one guy like Johnny does. It really has to make you wonder about them. My personal theory is that they are all have an inferiority complex from the fact that they come from an almost third-world shit hole country that nobody gives a damn about.


nothing inferior about us. you think two or three albanian teenage posters online represent albanians everywhere. if we were inferior, we wouldn't be as mentally and physcially strong as we are. the facts are there. mentally (many are traditional, conservative, etc..., not to mention albania has one of the lowest suicide rates in the world while america has one of the highest) physcially (we acheive in business, university, etc... we've contributed to world culture and history by a remarkable amount).

albanians have done much. i myself, as many other albanians feel superior when i compare my nationality to others even though it's against our culture to hold our noses up at anybody. however, i find it hard not to think my culture is better than lets say american culture (if you can even call it a culture). i couldn't imagine living alone 3,000 miles away from my parents and having only one or two cousins like americans do. or being un-traditional and un-fanatical (to a degree). i would hate, and i mean hate to be anything else. i couldn't go through life as anything but albanian. you choose to insult bad traits of current albanian life such as economic conditions in albania are not on pace with the leading nations of the world and that our population is small. however, you give no thought as to what the reason behind this might be. you don't think that communism which is the cause for even russia's poor economic conditions is the reason behind albania's economy. as for population. albanians have been displaced so much through their history including the last 100 years that it's remarkable 7,000,000 are still in the balkans today. 1.3 to 4 million albanians are in turkey. just to give you some insight at what i mean by displacement. the ottoman empire forced them to move there before albania got independence for more power knowing that the balkans would be completely free of their control soon.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Azure9920 » July 17th, 2009, 4:36 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i look[ed] like a fool in that conversation because i said stupid things.


Thumbs Up.

because you choose to discredit anything albania-related.


Incorrect. On the contrary, your Albanian hyping has gotten to such a high level that you believe that anyone telling the truth about anything Albanian related is an attempt to discredit them.

okay whatever, be stubborn and ignorant all your life.


Irony.

what do i care? you know it's not the same thing.


Of course it's not the same thing. If an analogy is the same thing as the comparable situation, it wouldn't be an analogy, now would it?

at that time, people did not know whether democracy or communis was going to take hold of the world.


I suggest you go and take a look at what time frame we're talking about. If you were referring to the post-ww2 era, aka the Cold War, you'd be correct.

But in the 20's? Come on now. At that point, the USSR was barely formed, and only had a few dependent republics. They barely had a presence in Eastern Europe, other than Ukraine and maybe Byelorussia. In other words, it was a fledgling system. The threat of nationalism in Spain and Italy was far more of a threat at that time, and even then it wasn't really investigated, hence the start of ww2.

people were scared. it's nothing like comparing liberals and conservatives now because people don't fear for their lives when having to make a decision between the two today.


A journalist, tucked away safely in the center of bleeding-heart France? How terrifying.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 17th, 2009, 4:53 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Incorrect. On the contrary, your Albanian hyping has gotten to such a high level that you believe that anyone telling the truth about anything Albanian related is an attempt to discredit them.


you think, therefore you know.

I suggest you go and take a look at what time frame we're talking about. If you were referring to the post-ww2 era, aka the Cold War, you'd be correct.


communism was a scare even back then. because many politicians started turning communist and people knew it would take ahold of some countries. it wasen't like the cold war era but it was still a scare at the time.

A journalist, tucked away safely in the center of bleeding-heart France? How terrifying.


:roll:

thisthingofours
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: February 5th, 2017, 7:59 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Kansas
What city do you live in now?: KC

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thisthingofours » February 5th, 2017, 8:10 pm

Kansas City looks like there maybe a little action coming up with the biker world moving into the city. Someone is getting ready to make a huge move on KC and it's going to be war

Nickelcity
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: July 6th, 2016, 5:54 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Buffalo

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Nickelcity » January 3rd, 2018, 5:26 pm

thewestside wrote:
Dudeman277 wrote:How's the buffalo family doing nowadays?


They still have 30-40 made members. Probably due to the fact that it is in the Northeast more than anything. There have some busts here and there over the last decade. The usual mob stuff, i.e. gambling, loansharking, stolen goods, etc. The family's cash cow, Laborers Local 210, was put under federal oversight in the late 1990's. But word is the family has quietly regained control in the last couple years.


Boss
Frank BiFulco

Underboss
Joe Violi (Canada Faction)

Consigliere
Victor Sansanese

Capos
Frank Falzone-
Buffalo,
Six soldiers, took over BiFulco crew.

Anthony Todaro
Buffalo,
Eight soldiers, took over when his brother Joe Jr retired.

Natale Luppino
Hamilton, Canada,
Nine soldiers, took over crew when Violi was moved up to Underboss, who in turn had taken over when Vincent Luppino passed away in 2009.

Bruno Monaco
Toronto, Canada
Five soldiers, took over when Dante Gasbarrini passed away. Gasbarrini became Capo when Paul Volpe was killed, and to get away from Giacomo Luppino and John Papalia of Hamilton.

Russell Carcone
Utica
Six soldiers

Loren Piccarreto/Anthony Chirico- Rochester,
Five soldiers.

When Thomas Marotta came back in the 1990's, he decided to join the Bonanno family and took half of the independent family with him to the Bonanno family. After what happened up in Hamiliton with John Papalia, Rene Piccarreto decided to be more friendlier with Buffalo. When Joe "Lead Pipe Joe" Todaro retired in 2006, Angelo Amico decided to rejoin the Buffalo Family.

Robert Panaro
Las Vegas
No soldiers, Panaro is direct with the family administration and other capos.

"About 12 to 15 members are retired," our source noted.

So about 40 made members are still active in Buffalo.

Nickelcity
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: July 6th, 2016, 5:54 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Buffalo

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Nickelcity » January 3rd, 2018, 5:31 pm

thewestside wrote:
Dudeman277 wrote:How's the buffalo family doing nowadays?


They still have 30-40 made members. Probably due to the fact that it is in the Northeast more than anything. There have some busts here and there over the last decade. The usual mob stuff, i.e. gambling, loansharking, stolen goods, etc. The family's cash cow, Laborers Local 210, was put under federal oversight in the late 1990's. But word is the family has quietly regained control in the last couple years.


Boss
Frank BiFulco

Underboss
Joe Violi (Canada Faction)

Consigliere
Victor Sansanese

Capos
Frank Falzone-
Buffalo,
Six soldiers, took over BiFulco crew.

Anthony Todaro
Buffalo,
Eight soldiers, took over when his brother Joe Jr retired.

Natale Luppino
Hamilton, Canada,
Nine soldiers, took over crew when Violi was moved up to Underboss, who in turn had taken over when Vincent Luppino passed away in 2009.

Bruno Monaco
Toronto, Canada
Five soldiers, took over when Dante Gasbarrini passed away. Gasbarrini became Capo when Paul Volpe was killed, and to get away from Giacomo Luppino and John Papalia of Hamilton.

Russell Carcone
Utica
Six soldiers

Loren Piccarreto/Anthony Chirico- Rochester,
Five soldiers.

When Thomas Marotta came back in the 1990's, he decided to join the Bonanno family and took half of the independent family with him to the Bonanno family. After what happened up in Hamiliton with John Papalia, Rene Piccarreto decided to be more friendlier with Buffalo. When Joe "Lead Pipe Joe" Todaro retired in 2006, Angelo Amico decided to rejoin the Buffalo Family.

Robert Panaro
Las Vegas
No soldiers, Panaro is direct with the family administration and other capos.

"About 12 to 15 members are retired," our source noted.

So about 40 made members are still active in Buffalo.


Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest