Top 5 most organized syndicate

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by Grinch » July 3rd, 2009, 3:03 pm

Sure,but remember, needing special care dose not mean that you are special.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » July 3rd, 2009, 5:27 pm

Grinch wrote:Sure,but remember, needing special care dose not mean that you are special.
Indeed, they just need to change your diapers because when you poop yourself, everyone leaves the room. I feel bad for retarded people such as yourself... :(

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » July 4th, 2009, 2:18 pm

Dobre wrote:
Grinch wrote:Sure,but remember, needing special care dose not mean that you are special.
Indeed, they just need to change your diapers because when you poop yourself, everyone leaves the room. I feel bad for retarded people such as yourself... :(
That's nice that you feel bad for me but you dont have to talk about your problems with shitting in your diapers.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 4th, 2009, 6:30 pm

VostokSila wrote:Why do u think so? where did u read about it? lol the fact that most captures happen there doesnt really mean that most of the heroin comes from there. Dry statistics are not error-free, the fact that most captures happen there can also mean that it is done unprofessionaly.

And I did not say Russians are the ONLY EXCLUSIVE suppliers.
go look it up you idiot. the overwhelming and almost total heroin seizures of heroin in bulgaria is caught in the turkish-bulgarian border or bulgarian-macedonian border. oh but i forgot, the russians don't get caught with heroin. they do it professionally. the albanians on the other hand get caught 99% of the time.

how could i have missed such an obvious fact!? no doubt the russians supply bulgaria.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 4th, 2009, 6:33 pm

thewestside wrote:Ronnie was the first to suspect it was you but as you became more and more outlandish in your claims, the rest of us did as well. Then TeeKay, the moderator of the forum, proved it was you by showing "JohnnyRed" and "AlbaniaUnited" had been posting from the same IP address. And yet you kept trying to deny it. In the beginning you even tried to post messages back and forth between the two to throw people off.

See what I mean? You can't stop lying. You lied about your identity here before and now you're lying about pretending to be an Italian on the AmericanMafia forum. You're a fraud.
what can i say? no matter what i say, you're still going to believe the stupid things that you type on here. all that is left for me to say is get a life, LOSER. get out and do something with your life. i feel bad for you seriously. i actually and unfortunantly thought about your username in cancun and for the second time in my life outside of when im typing on this forum and i was like damn, i feel bad for this guy who never fucking leaves his one bedroom apartment and argues with kids online. so i'll make a deal with you. i'll let you have your last words and i'll continue to go around the world while you continue to dedicate your life to the italian mafia's reputation online. deal? :)

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 4th, 2009, 6:41 pm

Grinch wrote:
Dobre wrote:
That's nice that you feel bad for me but you dont have to talk about your problems with shitting in your diapers.
This is why retarded people should stay in their cage. They would say something stupid, everyone would look at them awkwardly and they would start crying.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 4th, 2009, 6:43 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
thewestside wrote:Ronnie was the first to suspect it was you but as you became more and more outlandish in your claims, the rest of us did as well. Then TeeKay, the moderator of the forum, proved it was you by showing "JohnnyRed" and "AlbaniaUnited" had been posting from the same IP address. And yet you kept trying to deny it. In the beginning you even tried to post messages back and forth between the two to throw people off.

See what I mean? You can't stop lying. You lied about your identity here before and now you're lying about pretending to be an Italian on the AmericanMafia forum. You're a fraud.
what can i say? no matter what i say, you're still going to believe the stupid things that you type on here. all that is left for me to say is get a life, LOSER. get out and do something with your life. i feel bad for you seriously. i actually and unfortunantly thought about your username in cancun and for the second time in my life outside of when im typing on this forum and i was like damn, i feel bad for this guy who never #%@&#%@ leaves his one bedroom apartment and argues with kids online. so i'll make a deal with you. i'll let you have your last words and i'll continue to go around the world while you continue to dedicate your life to the italian mafia's reputation online. deal? :)
LOL Italian mafia's reputation online

Johnny, you're a disinfo agent here to boost shiptars

No agent is too fancy for you, you're more of a Turkish dildo in a Bulgarian heroin field.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » July 5th, 2009, 5:57 am

go look it up you idiot. the overwhelming and almost total heroin seizures of heroin in bulgaria is caught in the turkish-bulgarian border or bulgarian-macedonian border. oh but i forgot, the russians don't get caught with heroin. they do it professionally. the albanians on the other hand get caught 99% of the time.

how could i have missed such an obvious fact!? no doubt the russians supply bulgaria.
Ahh.. now u say Macedonian border. Listen, the fact is that Russians have bigger contacts and more money than Albanians, so it is very possible for them to be caught less than the donkey riding drug dealer Bashket Banani or some other Albanian name lol.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » July 5th, 2009, 10:41 am

This is why retarded people should stay in their cage. They would say something stupid, everyone would look at them awkwardly and they would start crying.[/quote]

Yeah, and thats why you are in your cage.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 5th, 2009, 11:10 am

VostokSila wrote:Ahh.. now u say Macedonian border. Listen, the fact is that Russians have bigger contacts and more money than Albanians, so it is very possible for them to be caught less than the donkey riding drug dealer Bashket Banani or some other Albanian name lol.
yes, the albanians have ties to virtually any known middle eastern militia or drug funded organization, UNMIK, NATO and the Americans. they have ties to the highest politicals branches in germany and america and probably every other EU country. but because you said so, the russians have bigger contacts. they have old fat kgb officers on their side :)

the rusks cannot be compared to albanian criminals in europe. the rushans have their strong base in the soviet union countries. the albanian criminals have theirs in europe. ruskis may have stronger ties to putin and the dancing clown called yeltsin but take it down a notch there ruski.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » July 5th, 2009, 11:28 am

they have old fat kgb officers on their side
LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL
yes, the albanians have ties to virtually any known middle eastern militia or drug funded organization, UNMIK, NATO and the Americans.
lol and you will know this first hand.
they have ties to the highest politicals branches in germany and america and probably every other EU country.
okay, let's PRETEND that they are connected in america and germany. You judge connections for all the european nations from just 2 countries? You are as smart as a shoe.
the rusks cannot be compared to albanian criminals in europe. the rushans have their strong base in the soviet union countries. the albanian criminals have theirs in europe. ruskis may have stronger ties to putin and the dancing clown called yeltsin but take it down a notch there ruski.
Eastern Europe is controlled more by Russians than Albanians, that is fact. In the west, many organizations are doing white collar crimes and moving into more legitimate businesses, that is why you may think that Albanians are bigger because they shoot everything up or rob banks for 10 million while a Russian businessman can get hundreads of millions from companies just by signing papers and talking. You are a joke, clowns. albans can't match Italians or Russians, or Bulgarians.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 5th, 2009, 1:42 pm

VostokSila wrote:okay, let's PRETEND that they are connected in america and germany. You judge connections for all the european nations from just 2 countries? You are as smart as a shoe.
what do you mean pretend stupid? kosova is the most policed area in the world. every eu nation and polticians are connected to the crime leaders of albania and kosova. even in the countries themselves, you have people like burim osmani who is considered as the governor of hamburg lol.
Eastern Europe is controlled more by Russians than Albanians, that is fact. In the west, many organizations are doing white collar crimes and moving into more legitimate businesses, that is why you may think that Albanians are bigger because they shoot everything up or rob banks for 10 million while a Russian businessman can get hundreads of millions from companies just by signing papers and talking. You are a joke, clowns. albans can't match Italians or Russians, or Bulgarians.
yes, russians kids are making $5,000,000 a day by hacking banks online. you rusties are sooo smart. albanians are just donkey famers who sneak heroin on the side bags. that's why albanian criminals are considered the strongest and most violent in europe. and russians have yet to be named as such by any source at any single time.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » July 6th, 2009, 12:15 am

kosova is the most policed area in the world.
and?
every eu nation and polticians are connected to the crime leaders of albania and kosova
If you say so...
you have people like burim osmani who is considered as the governor of hamburg lol.
If you want me to give out names of Russian businessmen aswell take Roman Abramovich. He is the second biggest land owner in the UK after the queen lol. He owns Chelsea lmao. There are many more examples.
albanians are just donkey famers who sneak heroin on the side bags.
finally you admit this.
that's why albanian criminals are considered the strongest and most violent in europe. and russians have yet to be named as such by any source at any single time.
HAHAHAHAHA no. Albanians are BY FAR not the strongest, Russians were more violent than you in the early days when they started to expand to the west, taking over home countries from Czecs and Hungarians and others. In Hungary alone, I think it was in 1997 there were like hundreds of car bombs linked to Russian criminal groups and the war with the Hungarians. Hungarian, and sometimes Russian crime leaders were AKed on the street before Albanians even knew what Europe looks like.
lol and you think Albanians are stronger in Germany than Russians? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what an idiot.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 6th, 2009, 9:54 am

Grinch wrote:Yeah, and thats why you are in your cage.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 6th, 2009, 10:15 am

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:okay, let's PRETEND that they are connected in america and germany. You judge connections for all the european nations from just 2 countries? You are as smart as a shoe.
what do you mean pretend stupid? kosova is the most policed area in the world. every eu nation and polticians are connected to the crime leaders of albania and kosova. even in the countries themselves, you have people like burim osmani who is considered as the governor of hamburg lol.
yes, russians kids are making $5,000,000 a day by hacking banks online. you rusties are sooo smart. albanians are just donkey famers who sneak heroin on the side bags. that's why albanian criminals are considered the strongest and most violent in europe. and russians have yet to be named as such by any source at any single time.
LOL there are 200,000 Euro millionires in Bulgaria according to a UK survey, not a domestic one, and 80 percent or 160,000 of them are involved in organized crime. What does that tell you?

I know a Russian who has 400 million dollars in cash in Bulgaria. It's not just about the money...it's the assets. The Bulgarian mafia isn't very active in North America...if they are, I would know them all and what their schemes are because they would form a small community.

But that doesn't stop them. Think about it. Poli Pantev got shot dead in Aruba. If he can get whacked in Aruba, he can get whacked 10x as easier in any North American city.

And who shot him? The guys standing at the enterances of nightclubs selling tickets.

Macedonian crime lords being funny? Maandzuko worked with Albanians in the drug trade when he owned the Miilleniuum disco from 1992-2000.

It's true what you said about crime lords from Albania and Kosovo though, it's pretty much the same for everywhere in the Balkans.

Why do you think I'm here? In Canada it's so easy to get laid, you have some of the stupidest people in the planet so you won't have any trouble, you'll always have money to live, it's fucking fun.

Here it's a struggle just living. Life isn't supposed to be a struggle, even when you're amongst family and friends, your own kind.

But then again, it's fucking fun. I have some shit planned for fun, and lawlessness says I can pull it off feeling happy.

Albanian criminals are not the strongest you moron, Albanians are next on list for the war on terror. They did the same with the Taliban. This is why they stationed 50,000 troops in your own territory so this way when they stir up the mess they don't have to invade as they did with Iraq. Albanians = Islamic terrorists, on European soil.

Comparing the Russian mafia to the Albanian mafia in Europe is like comparing the US army to a street gang. The most the street gang can mobilize is into a Mogadishu type militia group. The US army can mass produce and excell 100 years of technology in only a few months. They'll pull a Georgia, use 15,000 troops and take down an entire country in 5 days.

All of the Roma in Hamburg are from Stip and there are TONS of Roma there.

You shouldn't compare Western Europeans with Southeast Europeans. Western Europeans have adopted the American mentality, yet they have somewhat an understanding of the Balkan mentality, what actual Americans/Canadians lack and call abnormal, criminal behaviour.

Since they have an understanding, and as Americans thing Europeans are pussies, no we're not, we just don't care about your stupid games. For those who know you will continue even though we ignore you otherwise, we have a quick and effective way of striking that makes you temporarily disoriented and confused without getting physical.

It's actually Americans who are pussies. You drama too much. Someone slammed an airplane into a building, big fucking deal. If you ever heard automatic gunfire in the middle of manhattan you would shit yourselves. If you ever saw soldiers march through manhattan you would drop dead with a load in your pants.

You would run, hide underground.

What would I, my family, friends do? Fight. Grab a rifle, don't be a pussy, have some fun, it's war, you get to kill and when it ends you don't go to jail. Legal murder. Blow off some steam.

Yesterday I ripped off a side mirror and threw it at a friend's head, nearly missing him, glass shattering everywhere.

This is why all Macedonians I know in Toronto are these boss types.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 6th, 2009, 12:00 pm

VostokSila wrote:If you want me to give out names of Russian businessmen aswell take Roman Abramovich. He is the second biggest land owner in the UK after the queen lol. He owns Chelsea lmao. There are many more examples.
too bad abramovich is a business man and not a gangster. did you hear about this american gangster named bill gates as well? this guy is fucking huge!
HAHAHAHAHA no. Albanians are BY FAR not the strongest, Russians were more violent than you in the early days when they started to expand to the west, taking over home countries from Czecs and Hungarians and others. In Hungary alone, I think it was in 1997 there were like hundreds of car bombs linked to Russian criminal groups and the war with the Hungarians. Hungarian, and sometimes Russian crime leaders were AKed on the street before Albanians even knew what Europe looks like.
lol and you think Albanians are stronger in Germany than Russians? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what an idiot.
listen, your make believe desires are nice to hear and i'm sure you'll make a great movie out of them one day. but the eu and interpol reports state that albanians have shown violence that no other group has ever shown in europe outside their own homeland.

secondly; albanians are MUCH stronger than russian criminals in germany. it's not even a debate. i even showed you the comparison of albanian suspects and russian suspects. there was a total of 40,000 albanian suspects and like 12,000 russian suspects. the albanians dominate the heroin to the country, dominate the prostitution rackets and much more. just one man alone, burim osmani is thought to be one of the most powerful gangsters in europe and albanian criminals seem to control practically every red light district in the country.

oh but i forgot, those russians are hacking computers and taking out $50,000,000 at one time daily.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » July 6th, 2009, 6:57 pm

what makes burim osmani a gangster???didn't you know that the russian oil garchs stole that oil

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 6th, 2009, 7:39 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:what makes burim osmani a gangster???didn't you know that the russian oil garchs stole that oil
No shit.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 6th, 2009, 7:52 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:If you want me to give out names of Russian businessmen aswell take Roman Abramovich. He is the second biggest land owner in the UK after the queen lol. He owns Chelsea lmao. There are many more examples.
too bad abramovich is a business man and not a gangster. did you hear about this american gangster named bill gates as well? this guy is #%@&#%@ huge!
listen, your make believe desires are nice to hear and i'm sure you'll make a great movie out of them one day. but the eu and interpol reports state that albanians have shown violence that no other group has ever shown in europe outside their own homeland.

secondly; albanians are MUCH stronger than russian criminals in germany. it's not even a debate. i even showed you the comparison of albanian suspects and russian suspects. there was a total of 40,000 albanian suspects and like 12,000 russian suspects. the albanians dominate the heroin to the country, dominate the prostitution rackets and much more. just one man alone, burim osmani is thought to be one of the most powerful gangsters in europe and albanian criminals seem to control practically every red light district in the country.

oh but i forgot, those russians are hacking computers and taking out $50,000,000 at one time daily.
Oh for the love of Allah, can you be more braindead than you already are? Do you know linguistics is a science? Do you know you're classified by both geographical position and genetics?

You have Balkan genetics, yet you're a disgrace. Albanians have Balkan genetics. You are the stupid ones in the bunch, ideal for being puppets. Any group that has Balkan genetics is a menace. Slovenia being more Europeanized than most European countries is a transit-destination country for stolen cars coming from Western Europe.

You know how cheap cars are from there? They export the stolen vehicle to Slovenia where another group takes it to Bulgaria where you buy it three times less the price than it usually would be and register it on Bulgarian plates.

A used BMW or Mercedes from the 1990s that would cost 10,000 Euros would cost 4,000 Euros.

That's one trend.

Another trend is now exploiting the new law in Macedonia --- 500 Euros per punch to the face, 300 Euros for a slap, you can sue them. 3,000 Euros for a broken tooth. That's new Macedonian criminal law. If you don't pay 3,000 Euros, that's 3 years in prison, and it doesn't matter if you're a minor or an adult, you still get tried the same, only your sentence is different, minors go to juvi of course.

People are exploiting those laws. What's a broken tooth? Get dentures. My millionaire friend got in a brawl for fun and had his leg cut up open by a glass bottle, stretching about a foot in length and a couple inches in width, his wound is still there.

A group of Albanians beat a friend's cousin in Skopje. He sued them and got 6,600 Euros. Now he's gonna buy a new BMW or Mercedes.

Of course, Macedonian criminal law. 6 years for murder mandatory, 15 years maximum, gets cut down to 3 years if you complain to the parole board. If someone is causing major problems that readjusting his face won't solve, pull out the gun and finish the job.

On a side note, Vostok, trust me, I personally know this guy who is connected all the way to Russia who's known my dad since time and grow up together, he had a nightclub, a disco, very popular spot in town, thousands of people came every night.

That was in the 1990s. He was in the drug trade with the Albanians back then. My brother and 15 of his friends were let in for free while everyone had to pay for tickets to get in.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 6th, 2009, 7:57 pm

That friend's nightclub got raided by the special forces, more like SWAT.

Drug raid.

Then when the druggies had nowhere to go, they got pissed off and started pelting it with rocks and fucked it all up.

Now you go there, there's needles all over the place, ripped up clothing, used condoms that have began to rust somehow, all kinds of shit.

But it really is a beautiful spot, whoever would want to invest would be greatly rewarded in the short term. I know our friend did, it's just he began with the drugs and who gives a shit about the community, look after yourself.

So he went from a small time boss to a big time boss, something national to something continental. Now he owns hotels... who gives a fuck about some crappy nightclub?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 6th, 2009, 8:48 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:what makes burim osmani a gangster???didn't you know that the russian oil garchs stole that oil
roman abramovich is not a gangster. he is not suspected of any crimes in london. when communism collapsed in the soviet union and eastern europe. many people scrambled to take control of business' in their countries. oil, phone, production companies were all up for grabs and usually the most well connected people got ahold of these companies and industries. roman abramovich is no doubt related to top communists in the former soviet union. just like dritan hoxha is well connected to ex-communist big shots which is why he was able to grab hold of albanian media.

i have given you numerous reports by even the german fbi stating burim osmani is a suspect as the leader of a criminal organization funded by drugs, prostitution, car thefts and more. other media reports suggest that he is the real boss (not the mayor) of hamburg, germany.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » July 7th, 2009, 5:22 am

too bad abramovich is a business man and not a gangster. did you hear about this american gangster named bill gates as well? this guy is #%@&#%@ huge!
what makes burim osmani a gangster???didn't you know that the russian oil garchs stole that oil
lol just in a period of one year there were hundreds of car bombs and AK shootings in Hungary and Czec republic. What did the Albanians do? Shot out AKs at a wedding big fuckin deal, arabs here do it all the damn time.
secondly; albanians are MUCH stronger than russian criminals in germany. it's not even a debate. i even showed you the comparison of albanian suspects and russian suspects. there was a total of 40,000 albanian suspects and like 12,000 russian suspects.
Back to that again?... lol look, no matter how hard you want to claim Serbs and Macedonians as Albanians, you can't. lol to add that the total number of all the Balkan ppl were 36,000 and not 40,000. I really don't know how you got to 40,000. The Albanians may make like half of it at best, which is about 18,000, compared to the Russian number of 13,000 (not 12 like you said bitch) the ratio is not that big, if you consider that the total Alban population in germany is 4 times bigger than the Russian pop.
Don't forget, organized crime activeties can be anything from extorting shop owner to selling missles. Why do you think that Albaners are only involved in the most profitable organized crime? Logically, they are mostly involved in the simpler shit, with exceptions that are involved in bigger shit.
the albanians dominate the heroin to the country, dominate the prostitution rackets and much more
lol there is no more u fuckin idiot... Bulgarians, Romanians, Russians and Ukranians get pretty much same profit from the prostitution as you, as I told u before. They are the suppliers, you are the street soldiers who prostitute them. Heroin is what you have left, and it may be a good business but not even close to make you #1 in Germany. "much more" lol like what? guns? frauds? extortion? legal investments? automobile traffecking? what else do Albans dominate in Germany?
There have been such cases. But the ones that got published are caught so it's not really important.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » July 7th, 2009, 5:27 am

fbi stating burim osmani is a suspect
OH he is a suspect!!! this means 1000% that he is guilty and is the biggest godfather in germany!!! holly fuck! albanz are coming! run!

XDDDDD moron.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » July 7th, 2009, 9:19 am

Dobre wrote:
Grinch wrote:Yeah, and thats why you are in your cage.
lol

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 7th, 2009, 1:11 pm

VostokSila wrote:lol just in a period of one year there were hundreds of car bombs and AK shootings in Hungary and Czec republic. What did the Albanians do? Shot out AKs at a wedding big fuckin deal, arabs here do it all the damn time.
do you have any sources for this claim? nope. you just keep stating it. i have eu reports that claim the russians don't come close to matching albanian criminals in violence. does that matter to you? nope. you just keep telling us things without a source. this is about as civilised as a debate can get with you.
Back to that again?... lol look, no matter how hard you want to claim Serbs and Macedonians as Albanians, you can't. lol to add that the total number of all the Balkan ppl were 36,000 and not 40,000. I really don't know how you got to 40,000. The Albanians may make like half of it at best, which is about 18,000, compared to the Russian number of 13,000 (not 12 like you said bitch) the ratio is not that big, if you consider that the total Alban population in germany is 4 times bigger than the Russian pop.
Don't forget, organized crime activeties can be anything from extorting shop owner to selling missles. Why do you think that Albaners are only involved in the most profitable organized crime? Logically, they are mostly involved in the simpler shit, with exceptions that are involved in bigger shit.
first of all, there was 40,000. the total number of balkan criminals was over 60,000 if you include croatians, bosnians, slovenians, etc...

secondly, russians are not even mentioned in mass media in germany. albanian criminals have been named to be responsible for the majorit of the heroin trade in germany as well as the prostitution. what are the russians claimed to dominate in germany? nothing. they aren't named as the big players in any field. not in arms trafficking. not in anything. give me a source that claims russians as anything big in germany. you can't.
lol there is no more u fuckin idiot... Bulgarians, Romanians, Russians and Ukranians get pretty much same profit from the prostitution as you, as I told u before. They are the suppliers, you are the street soldiers who prostitute them. Heroin is what you have left, and it may be a good business but not even close to make you #1 in Germany. "much more" lol like what? guns? frauds? extortion? legal investments? automobile traffecking? what else do Albans dominate in Germany?
they are active in everything you just said as well as cocaine, marijuana and other things. the bulgarians, romanians, russians, ukrainians sell the girls in their home countries. girls can be bought for $5,000 in those countries. while the traffickers take them to germany, england, italy and make $1,000 a day from them. it's not the same and the albanians don't give any of those nationalities a cut of anything they make. you can't even compare the profits that traffickers as compared to the kidnappers and sellers make.
There have been such cases. But the ones that got published are caught so it's not really important.
there have been cases like that for albanians as well. burim osmani was facing trial for stealing $70,000,000 in one transaction. russians are nothing special. how many banks have your little cousins hacked and taken out $5,000,000 of. because while albanian kids are at the park playing on the swings and playing soccer. russian kids are taking out mass loads of money from international banks for fun. right?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 7th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Someone needs to go tell the BKA that there are no big Russian criminals in Germany. I'm sure they'd appreciate knowing that...you know, so they can stop spending money investigating them.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 7th, 2009, 1:55 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Someone needs to go tell the BKA that there are no big Russian criminals in Germany. I'm sure they'd appreciate knowing that...you know, so they can stop spending money investigating them.
there are. but russians don't seem to control a single racket in the country. not to mention there are several nationalities (turkish, albanian, polish, italian) that exceed them in manpower.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » July 7th, 2009, 1:57 pm

do you have any sources for this claim? nope. you just keep stating it. i have eu reports that claim the russians don't come close to matching albanian criminals in violence. does that matter to you? nope. you just keep telling us things without a source. this is about as civilised as a debate can get with you.
bitch I gave you the source for this claim when I first claimed it u fuckin moron.
wtf? civilised? lol nothing more ironic can come from your mouth.
first of all, there was 40,000. the total number of balkan criminals was over 60,000 if you include croatians, bosnians, slovenians, etc...
where? give me that source that says there is 40,000.
secondly, russians are not even mentioned in mass media in germany. albanian criminals have been named to be responsible for the majorit of the heroin trade in germany as well as the prostitution
OHHHHH OH SHIT! they are not mentioned in mass media! this means that they are no richer than the Turkish street dealers and certainly no match for the allmighty donkey rider mafia, ALBANERZ N1!!!! you live in a fantasy world, you just like a drug user, you see and hear stuff that are not there.
what are the russians claimed to dominate in germany? nothing. they aren't named as the big players in any field. not in arms trafficking. not in anything. give me a source that claims russians as anything big in germany. you can't.
this is the climax of your stupidity.
girls can be bought for $5,000 in those countries. while the traffickers take them to germany, england, italy and make $1,000 a day from them. it's not the same and the albanians don't give any of those nationalities a cut of anything they make. you can't even compare the profits that traffickers as compared to the kidnappers and sellers make.
how the hell u know how that shit works? lol u live in fuckin canada, you don't know shit bitch. and Google isn't gonna help u here either, that is something u need to know for real and you don't. lol
there have been cases like that for albanians as well. burim osmani was facing trial for stealing $70,000,000 in one transaction.
lets say I believe this BS, if he was caught for stealing 70 mil he would be in jail for like 20 years.
because while albanian kids are at the park playing on the swings and playing soccer. russian kids are taking out mass loads of money from international banks for fun. right?
I showed you the news page where that kid was caught taking 5 mil out of a bank, I dont need to prove shit to you. Im not going to reproduce sources for you just because you have the memory of a 90 year old woman.
not to mention there are several nationalities (turkish, albanian, polish, italian) that exceed them in manpower
Turks and Albanz okay... how the fuck u know if polish and italians got more people? lol see, u just make stories and facts up. Just like there was an Albanian Roman emperor and just like there was an Albanian CIA director.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 7th, 2009, 2:04 pm

CheGuevara wrote:there are. but russians don't seem to control a single racket in the country. not to mention there are several nationalities (turkish, albanian, polish, italian) that exceed them in manpower.
Reading over the BKA OC threat assessment I see:

Turkish- Check.
Italian- Check.
Polish- Check.
Albanian- .

Speaking of not controlling a single racket in Germany, what precisely do Albanians control there?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 7th, 2009, 3:06 pm

Azure9920 wrote: Reading over the BKA OC threat assessment I see:

Turkish- Check.
Italian- Check.
Polish- Check.
Albanian- .

"Berlin a Russian Mafia Hub"
http://www.upi.com/Emerging_Threats/200 ... 227727020/
Speaking of not controlling a single racket in Germany, what precisely do Albanians control there?
Haven't you heard? The Albanian Godfather Osmani controls everything!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 7th, 2009, 3:44 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:there are. but russians don't seem to control a single racket in the country. not to mention there are several nationalities (turkish, albanian, polish, italian) that exceed them in manpower.
Reading over the BKA OC threat assessment I see:

Turkish- Check.
Italian- Check.
Polish- Check.
Albanian- .

If nothing was something, that would be it.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 7th, 2009, 8:16 pm

VostokSila wrote:bitch I gave you the source for this claim when I first claimed it u fuckin moron.
wtf? civilised? lol nothing more ironic can come from your mouth.
yep, you gave me a source of this. sure you did. how many times do you want to keep saying ironic, ironic, ironic. we get it, you're learning english and heard azure say it and now you want to excercise your ability to practice an ironic insult. but damn, chill down a bit. freakin' third worlders.
where? give me that source that says there is 40,000.
count the fucking suspects idiot.
OHHHHH OH SHIT! they are not mentioned in mass media! this means that they are no richer than the Turkish street dealers and certainly no match for the allmighty donkey rider mafia, ALBANERZ N1!!!! you live in a fantasy world, you just like a drug user, you see and hear stuff that are not there.
the turks are constantly on the mass media because they are to germany what africans are to america. the street dealers, the bums, etc...

but albanians are mentioned as organized criminals in the mass media. like i said, just burim osmani alone gets more publicity than probably every russian and italian criminal put together. the guy is on like every newspaper two times a week. especially when his court case was going on.
what are the russians claimed to dominate in germany? nothing. they aren't named as the big players in any field. not in arms trafficking. not in anything. give me a source that claims russians as anything big in germany. you can't.
this is the climax of your stupidity.[/quote]

exactly. you can't give me shit.
how the hell u know how that shit works? lol u live in fuckin canada, you don't know shit bitch. and Google isn't gonna help u here either, that is something u need to know for real and you don't. lol
no actually, interpol and the eu provide enough evidence to know how the transaction goes down. girls bought in their homelands come for cheap. sometimes for even $500. but on the streets of western europe, they make a minimum $800 a day.
lets say I believe this BS, if he was caught for stealing 70 mil he would be in jail for like 20 years.
he was facing trial for stealing $70,000,000 you dunce. but he was let off the hook because he won the trial.
I showed you the news page where that kid was caught taking 5 mil out of a bank, I dont need to prove shit to you. Im not going to reproduce sources for you just because you have the memory of a 90 year old woman.
i never said you didn't provide me with a source idiot. but you make it seem like this is a regular thing. this is one in a million for russians just like it is for anyone else. the kid was probably jewish, not even russian.

provide the source again.
Turks and Albanz okay... how the fu-- u know if polish and italians got more people? lol see, u just make stories and facts up. Just like there was an Albanian Roman emperor and just like there was an Albanian CIA director.
count the suspects. the polish criminals number three right after turkish and albanian criminals. italians also had a good 24,000 suspects.

there were several albanian roman emperors and george tenet was albanian. although his mother was greek. but regardless, he came from albania.