Top 5 most organized syndicate

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 26th, 2009, 1:28 pm

VostokSila wrote:I meant the North Afghan route, I did not mean the Balkan route. And if Russians did control the Balkan route once its a shame for u, its like albans controlling routes in Russia.

Also, you are a fag.
you go on and on about russians in bulgaria and now you clearly state you had no idea russians had a piece of the balkan route prior to the albanian takeover. the russians had a stake in the northern balkan route until the late 1990s when the 'guess what' came into the picture. at that point, russians got slapped out the route. as well as ukraines and czechs and any other people involved in the route.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » June 26th, 2009, 2:32 pm

you go on and on about russians in bulgaria and now you clearly state you had no idea russians had a piece of the balkan route prior to the albanian takeover. the russians had a stake in the northern balkan route until the late 1990s when the 'guess what' came into the picture. at that point, russians got slapped out the route. as well as ukraines and czechs and any other people involved in the route.
I did not know about that. And when I said they are involved in Bulgaria I did not mean Heroin I meant business rackets and shit, gun deals. I also said that they supply bulgarians but for that they don't really need the Balkan route since they got their own in Russia.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 26th, 2009, 2:35 pm

VostokSila wrote:I did not know about that. And when I said they are involved in Bulgaria I did not mean Heroin I meant business rackets and shit, gun deals. I also said that they supply bulgarians but for that they don't really need the Balkan route since they got their own in Russia.
yes, they supply the bulgarians. it doesn't matter to you that most heroin caught in bulgaria is caught in the turkish-bulgarian border. but yes, the russians supply them. lmaooo do you hear yourself?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » June 26th, 2009, 5:12 pm

The Russians are really close with the Bulgarians, I know that much.

As for the Bulgarian-Turkish border, think of it this way. Last night I met a relative who is one of 'them'. He didn't like me at first and gave me looks, he was being suspicious of me, frowning and observing.

If it wasn't for my closer relatives, he would've never gotten friendly and would've probably turned hostile, no bullshitting. Aaaaaaand now he's friendly.

Who gives a shit about politics? Bulgarians don't like Turks for the same reason Serbs don't like Albanians --- territory...and religion.

When you're involved in this stuff, all those borders and tensions cool down in an instant, once you get involved, you'll see how much stuff you have in common.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 26th, 2009, 5:13 pm

LOL think of it this way, if they don't get close, they'll end up killing eachother.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 26th, 2009, 5:15 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:I did not know about that. And when I said they are involved in Bulgaria I did not mean Heroin I meant business rackets and shit, gun deals. I also said that they supply bulgarians but for that they don't really need the Balkan route since they got their own in Russia.
yes, they supply the bulgarians. it doesn't matter to you that most heroin caught in bulgaria is caught in the turkish-bulgarian border. but yes, the russians supply them. lmaooo do you hear yourself?
LOL you're such a fucking moron. You forget to mention Bulgarian-Macedonian border. More gets caught here even though it's small quantities 50-100kgs per seizure, it still gets caught here.

But what is that controlled by...oh yeah, ALBANIANS, even there is none at the border. It's just Bulgarians and Macedonians.

Oh what, Kumanovo? LOOOOL yeah right. That's Kosovo country.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 26th, 2009, 5:33 pm

Turkish Police Arrest Bulgarian over Record Liquid Drugs Bust
Crime | June 15, 2009, Monday

Gurbulak border crossing between Iran and Turkey. Photo by tinypic.com

A Bulgarian truck driver has been arrested on the Iran-Turkey border after attempting to smuggle EUR 23 M of liquid drugs into Turkey.

The Bulgarian daily newspaper Standart reported that two police dogs helped custom officers to catch the unnamed Bulgarian.

The smuggler was caught at Gurbulak border point situated at the easternmost point of Turkey, that is equipped with an X-Ray system.

The documentation of vehicle with licence plates CA 3625 AX indicated it was transporting 1 200 canisters with oil from Iran to Macedonia. In 15 of the canisters the Turkish customs officials found 300 litres of drugs.

Even the experienced Turkish custom officers were astonished. "For the first time we have busted liquid drugs," said an officer. In Turkey similar cases are very rare. "The tests will determine the kind of the drug - if it is liquid heroin or liquid hashish," added the officer, cited by Standart.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=104687

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drug ring planned transport of 200 kg heroin via Macedonia

Tirana / 11/06/09 / 10:23
A lorry owned by an Albanian company registered in Turkey, should have brought 200 kilograms of heroin from Turkey to Albania via Bulgaria and Macedonia, on its way to the Western European markets as its final destination.

But, the drug smuggling operation, involving the deputy chief of police of the Tirana's airport, was thwarted less then a week ago in Istanbul, when three Albanian citizens were arrested.

According to the Albanian media, a large international drug ring stood behind the thwarted operation and the Albanian police chief became a member of the ring in the course of his stay in Turkey as a student of the local Police Academy.

About a month ago, an Albanian diplomat employed in the Embassy in Skopje, was caught with 63 kilograms of heroin. He was also busted in Turkey.

Emphasizing the excellent cooperation of the Albanian with the Turkish police, the Albanian media said that the last operation was one of the biggest drug busting case in the region. /end/ nv

http://www.makfax.com.mk/en-Us/Details.aspx?itemID=5366

------------------------------------------------------------

Police arrest 13-member group involved in usury

Skopje / 12/06/09 / 13:44
Macedonian authorities press charges against an international 13-member group, under suspicion for a crime-usury.

Today, the Financial police announced that a group of 13 people from Macedonia, Slovenia, Croatia and United States of America (USA), illegally signed a total of 369 loan agreements, mainly with physical entities.

With these signed agreements the charged, used the bad material situation, the insufficient experience and naivety of the people, and paid off in cash 34.513.197 denars (€ 560 000), got (usury) of 58.249.584 denars (€950 000) and collected provision of 23.736.387 denars (€ 385 000).

The charged, on regular basis, were calculating annual interest rates of 10 to 20% taking the loaned amount plus their commission as a basis for calculating the interest rate.

In this way, the loan-givers charged an average of 68,77% in commission from the total amount of the loans.

http://www.makfax.com.mk/en-Us/Details.aspx?itemID=5446

Note: LOL I don't know why, but there are alot of fraud/financial crimes occouring in Macedonia, even though it's a piss poor country and you're better off with drugs. Alot of social fraudsters, but lol

-------------------------------------------------------------

Temporary arrest of five foreign girls near Gostivar

Skopje / 15/06/09 / 14:38
The police announced a temporary arrest of five foreign girls, who illegally worked in a restaurant near Gostivar.

Three Albanian and two Bulgarian girls were arrested on Sunday evening in the restaurant “Albulena” by the police control in the village Raven, near Gostivar.

The owner of the restaurant, N.M. (53) is arrested as well.

The five girls illegally worked in his restaurant as singers and waitresses.

http://www.makfax.com.mk/en-Us/Details.aspx?itemID=5536

Note: Singers/waitresses = suck dicks for cash.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old man brutally beaten over 500 denars

Skopje / 9/06/09 / 13:09
Two unidentified persons beat brutally an old man and took 500 denars from him before taking off, police said today.

According to the same source, the incident took place last night in the area of the Berovo's nearby village of Mitrisinci.

The bandits broke into the cottage of G.K. (70) in Mitrisinci, tied his legs and arms and started throwing punches at him. Then, one of them took a knife out, threatening to kill the old man unless he gave them money. The drama ended when they took 500 denars from a cupboard and then ran off in unknown direction. /end/ nv

http://www.makfax.com.mk/en-Us/Details.aspx?itemID=5286

^ Fucking disgusting. I hate punks like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police charges judge for involvement in corruptive dealings worth €400,000

Skopje / 26/06/09 / 15:34
The police charged a judge from Ohrid for involvement in an illegal business deal worth nearly 400,000 euros, relating a combined residential and commercial building located on the Ohrid's main boulevard.

The judge of the Ohrid District Court identified as I.P. (46), is accused of having committed a series of violations of the law regulating physical division of property. The judge allegedly allowed a party in a court proceeding to participate in physical division of a property, without having obtained a special proxy document or having a status of first degree of kinship.

O.S. (45) from Ohrid, represented illegally the party in question. On their behalf, he signed a statement that the party had no property claims, which proved to be to the benefit of M.Kj. (49) from Struga. By these illegal actions, M. Kj.'s construction company Trim acquired a property in total area of 556 square meters, consisting of apartments and commercial premises, located on the Turisticka Blvd, with estimated marked value of 389,800 euros, Police said in a statement. /end/nv

http://www.makfax.com.mk/en-us/Details.aspx?itemID=6096

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bulgaria and to a lesser degree Turkey are believed to be the sources for counterfeit pharmaceuticals sold as Captagon - believed to contain amphetamine - increasingly reported throughout the Near and Middle East.

This is one of the conclusions of World Drug Report 2009, released on Wednesday by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.

The Report shows that global markets for cocaine, opiates and cannabis are steady or in decline. While the use of synthetic drugs - amphetamines, methamphetamine and Ecstasy - has levelled off in developed countries, new data, though limited, suggest an increase in their use in the developing world, the report shows.

Over the last decade (1998-2007) Europe has reported the dismantling of 971 clandestine amphetamine laboratories (72% of the global total). The largest numbers of dismantled operations were reported by the Russian Federation (61% of the European total), Poland (13%), the Netherlands (10%), Germany (4%), the UK (3%), Belgium and Bulgaria (2% each).

Cannabis remains the drug that is most widely cultivated and used around the world, although estimates are less precise, according to the report. Data also show that it is more harmful than commonly believed.

Cannabis use appears to have increased in some of the countries at the geographical fringes of Europe such as Ireland, Portugal, Bulgaria, Latvia and Finland. However, some of these increases were small and not statistically significant.

Turkey remains the key transit country for heroin produced in South-West Asia and consumed in Europe, in spite of alternative trafficking routes emerging in recent years. According to Turkish authorities, 80% of the heroin illegally imported into Turkey was from Afghanistan; the remaining 20% is believed to have originated in Iran.

Once in Turkey, heroin is smuggled from eastern Turkey to Istanbul towards Bulgaria for subsequent transport to Serbia and Romania for shipments to various countries in Western Europe.

Heroin and morphine seizures madeby the Bulgarian authorities rose by 66% in 2007. According to Bulgarian authorities, most of the heroin seized in 2007 was destined for Croatia and Germany.

According to information from the Romanian authorities major destination countries were the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.

Another transit country for heroin leaving Bulgaria is the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=105009

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 26th, 2009, 5:44 pm

Freed Bulgarian Pimp in Court over Illegal Property Ownership
Crime | April 14, 2008, Monday

Bulgarian rapper and pimp Ivan Glavchev, aka Vanko 1, who was released for prison after serving a sentence on prostitution offences, faces charges on illegal property ownership. Photo by www.bulphoto.com

Bulgarian rapper and pimp Ivan Glavchev, aka Vanko 1, who was released from prison after serving a sentence on human trafficking, goes to court on Monday for a trial over alleged illegally acquired property.

The trial has been instituted by the Commission for establishing of property acquired from criminal activity, with the body demanding that Glavchev should be deprived of two real estates and two of his luxurious cars. The claim is set at BGN 96,489.

Vanko 1 previously became the godfather of a scandalous provision for prostitution offences before being sentenced to four years and a half behind bars.

Glavchev was released from prison on February 7.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=92210

-------------------------------------------------------

Bulgarian Court Confiscates Hotel from Pimp Rapper’s Father
Crime | June 1, 2009, Monday

Vanko 1, the notorious pimp rapper at the time of his release from jail in February 2008. Photo by BGNES

The Regional Court in the southern Bulgarian city of Plovdiv confiscated Monday a hotel from Petar Glavchev, the father of the notorious pimp rapper Ivan Glavchev, aka Vanko 1.

The hotel located in Plovdiv is confiscated at the request of the Committee for revealing assets acquired through criminal activity.

Glavchev's hotel is believed to have been acquired in this way since its owned could not provide any evidence that he became the owner of the hotel through legal means.

The confiscated property is a 416 square meter plot with a seven-storey building on it, and is valued at BGN 810 502. The ruling could be appealed before the Plovdiv Appellate Court.

Both rapper Vanko 1 and his father have been found to be involved with enticing young women into prostitution. Vanko 1 served a 4,5-year sentence in prison, and was released in February 2008.

This was the maximum sentence he could get after a notorious amendment of Article 155 of Bulgaria's Penal Code approved by the governing three-way coalition, which has become known as the Vanko 1 Amendment.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=104175

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 26th, 2009, 5:47 pm

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 27th, 2009, 12:16 am

CheGuevara wrote:by the way, nobody found out i was johnnyred under albaniaunited dumbass. i pretty much revealed it myself. nobody picked up on it like you claim and LMAO are you guys dumb for not picking up on it. i mean johnnyred stopped posting and all the sudden another albanian started posting. lmaoooo, just a good example of how dumb you really are you hick. the only thing that brought suspiscion was when ronnie started telling people it was me.
Ronnie was the first to suspect it was you but as you became more and more outlandish in your claims, the rest of us did as well. Then TeeKay, the moderator of the forum, proved it was you by showing "JohnnyRed" and "AlbaniaUnited" had been posting from the same IP address. And yet you kept trying to deny it. In the beginning you even tried to post messages back and forth between the two to throw people off.

See what I mean? You can't stop lying. You lied about your identity here before and now you're lying about pretending to be an Italian on the AmericanMafia forum. You're a fraud.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 27th, 2009, 5:23 am

it doesn't matter to you that most heroin caught in bulgaria is caught in the turkish-bulgarian border
Why do u think so? where did u read about it? lol the fact that most captures happen there doesnt really mean that most of the heroin comes from there. Dry statistics are not error-free, the fact that most captures happen there can also mean that it is done unprofessionaly.

And I did not say Russians are the ONLY EXCLUSIVE suppliers.
You're a fraud.
And a homosexual.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 27th, 2009, 7:43 pm

It's true though. There's also a northern route that goes through Central Asia and the former Soviet Union countries and then into Eastern Europe etc.

I posted a report about it a couple months ago, about how Islamic militants in Uzbekista, Kazakhstan etc. along with Chechen rebels control heroin shipments coming out of Afghanistan/Pakistan etc.

So the Russians are exclusive suppliers because they have that route.

The Balkan groups work joint for the most part, and no amount of groups by Balkan ethnicity(Macedonian, Albanian, Bulgarian whatever) are united.

My sister got married to another Macedonian clan, the wedding was beautiful, best night of my life this Saturday. There's tons of sides, and even though they work together sometimes, it doesn't mean they get along.

People I know through my friends are communist types, they're very different from people I know through my father's side of the family, and all in all few of these have actually met people I know from the other side, the types that are more public and tend to know everyone.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » June 28th, 2009, 12:37 pm

that's my list of the top 5 most organized syndicate

1) 'ndrangheta, actually the most power and richest in the world

2) cosa nostra, the oldest and most hierarchical organized

3) yamaguchi-gumi, the strongest of yakuza groups

4) solntsevskaya, the most powerful russian group

5) cartel de Sinaloa, the most powerful mexican group

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 28th, 2009, 10:29 pm

Faciulina wrote:that's my list of the top 5 most organized syndicate

1) 'ndrangheta, actually the most power and richest in the world

2) cosa nostra, the oldest and most hierarchical organized

3) yamaguchi-gumi, the strongest of yakuza groups

4) solntsevskaya, the most powerful russian group

5) cartel de Sinaloa, the most powerful mexican group
I really think that Triads (14k or whatever strongest group) and Solntsevskaya aswell as Ndrangheta should be in the top 3.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » June 29th, 2009, 7:52 am

I really think that Triads (14k or whatever strongest group) and Solntsevskaya aswell as Ndrangheta should be in the top 3.
triads are not so strong they sure are in the top 10 but not in the top 5

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 29th, 2009, 9:25 am

triads are not so strong they sure are in the top 10 but not in the top 5
lol

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » June 29th, 2009, 9:42 am

yeah lol triads abroad are nobody out of chinatowns all their power is inside chinatowns

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 29th, 2009, 10:58 am

Faciulina wrote:yeah lol triads abroad are nobody out of chinatowns all their power is inside chinatowns
can u tell me how do you know this?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » June 29th, 2009, 12:07 pm

just see new york for example the triads are nobody out of manhattan and flushing chinatowns they have not any significant activity out of them the italian mafia instead is everywhere in new york and it's involved in much more crimes included politic connections and in new york there is one of the biggest chinatown in the world looooool

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 29th, 2009, 12:20 pm

just see new york for example the triads are nobody out of manhattan and flushing chinatowns they have not any significant activity out of them the italian mafia instead is everywhere in new york and it's involved in much more crimes included politic connections and in new york there is one of the biggest chinatown in the world looooool
so because of one place in the world that you THINK the Triads are nothing there you judge their worldwide status?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » June 30th, 2009, 11:39 am

so because of one place in the world that you THINK the Triads are nothing there you judge their worldwide status?
yes because in new york there is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) chinatown in the world and if they are not so strong there imagine in other places looool anyway i didn't say they are nothing i said they are not so strong like somebody claims they are in the top 10 but not in the top 5

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 30th, 2009, 5:03 pm

Faciulina wrote:
yes because in new york there is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) chinatown in the world and if they are not so strong there imagine in other places looool anyway i didn't say they are nothing i said they are not so strong like somebody claims they are in the top 10 but not in the top 5
lol

dumb fuck

Russian mafia is Russian intelligence.

Chinese mafia is Chinese intelligence.

The Triads, Tongs and Yakuza(thing of it as the people that fly in Medieval China or as the Samurai in Japan) have existed for thousands of years, they control anything that has slanted eyes in Asia.

The Russian mafia is just a branch of the Russian SVR. It isn't new for the Russian SVR to control entire business enterprises either, such as Gazprom, Lukoil and the like, I don't think organized crime will be a problem for them, Gazprom is legitimate business. Organized crime is the same as putting the KGB in a capitalist society, it turns out to be what the Russian mob is of course.

It's the same as the Russian mob and Chinese mob infiltrating Russian communities and Chinatowns because that's where they have the most support.

Also, as you said, the Chinese in Chinatowns...in the west...Chinatowns...Western Europe and America...

The two rivals of Russia and China.

Balkan organized crime is fueled by both American and Russian interests since time. The Americans support the Albanians as much as the Russians support us, the Bulgarians and the Serbs.

I know China has interests in Macedonia to go as far as donating computers for every student in every single elementary, high school and university in the entire country.

I've been to my friend's high school to see what's up, all the computers are with Chinese letters, donated by the Chinese government.

Also, we have close ties to the Middle East, hence Kuwait and Turkey(these guys are an old historical friend of the entire region, no joke) especially. The Saudi's have TONS of interest in the Albanian, Roma, Muslim community in Macedonia.

I remember Yugoslavia sold tanks to Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war. In turn when American soldiers entered Baghdad and took over the airport, they saw two terminals: One for Yugoslav citizens and one for citizens from all other countries of the world.

In Tetovo, they're destroying teke's and building mosques.

We're supported by the Russians if it comes to interest. The Albanians have no backup and besides, the Americans are with the Saudi's.

The Wahhabi's(Saudi's) try to destroy Sunni Islam amongst Albanians in Macedonia and put in their own religion whatever the fuck it was.

And there's wars going on between the sides.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 30th, 2009, 5:16 pm

On the other hand, Balkan organized crime is by gene.

So you can call it semi-independent, at least in my dad's time...UK, Soviet Union, Americans, French etc.

Now I know we work.

What is the most influental mafia in history in terms of media attention? The Sicilians.

What is one of the most powerful mafia groups in the world today? The Ndrangheta(Calabrians).

What do both have in common? Balkan genetics.

Why is the US concentrating the most on Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan?

OUR GENES. Alexander the Great's empire took over that very same chain of territories...Egypt(which has a long history of conflict with Israel), Iran(then Persia), Iraq(Babylon), and Afghanistan(Pashtuns have a Balkan genetic).

Pakistan, that one is obvious. We even took over fucking parts of Western China lolol..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Empire.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _323bc.jpg

In Urdu, there are tons of Macedonian words...but real Macedonian, Ancient Macedonian, not the mixed up Turkish and Slavic crap we have today.

What happens when the Russian and Chinese invade Los Angeles? The black street gangs turn into militas as with Somalia.

When a Somalian comes to Los Angeles, he joins a street gang.

Petty, disorganized.

America and Western Europe doesn't like Balkan Slavs for some reason.

Yugoslavia in the 1980s was bliss, my parents' youth lol...I think that pissed off the Americans and they decided to divide and conquer and bomb the Serbs.

What did the Serbs do when the American air force bombed Belgrade? They went marching out in the hundreds of thousands and said bomb this, shooting guns and shit in the air.

Why isn't there any tanks in Macedonia now? After 2001, they said buy American.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 1st, 2009, 1:06 am

Dobre wrote:On the other hand, Balkan organized crime is by gene.
Not this horseshit again.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » July 1st, 2009, 5:58 am

So you can call it semi-independent, at least in my dad's time...UK, Soviet Union, Americans, French etc.

Now I know we work.

What is the most influental mafia in history in terms of media attention? The Sicilians.

What is one of the most powerful mafia groups in the world today? The Ndrangheta(Calabrians).

What do both have in common? Balkan genetics.

Why is the US concentrating the most on Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan?

OUR GENES. Alexander the Great's empire took over that very same chain of territories...Egypt(which has a long history of conflict with Israel), Iran(then Persia), Iraq(Babylon), and Afghanistan(Pashtuns have a Balkan genetic).

Pakistan, that one is obvious. We even took over #%@&#%@ parts of Western China lolol..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Empire.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _323bc.jpg

In Urdu, there are tons of Macedonian words...but real Macedonian, Ancient Macedonian, not the mixed up Turkish and Slavic crap we have today.

What happens when the Russian and Chinese invade Los Angeles? The black street gangs turn into militas as with Somalia.

When a Somalian comes to Los Angeles, he joins a street gang.

Petty, disorganized.

America and Western Europe doesn't like Balkan Slavs for some reason.

Yugoslavia in the 1980s was bliss, my parents' youth lol...I think that pissed off the Americans and they decided to divide and conquer and bomb the Serbs.

What did the Serbs do when the American air force bombed Belgrade? They went marching out in the hundreds of thousands and said bomb this, shooting guns and shit in the air.

Why isn't there any tanks in Macedonia now? After 2001, they said buy American.
You live in a fantasie world...

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » July 1st, 2009, 7:23 am

Egypt and Israel have peace since like 1980.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 1st, 2009, 8:36 am

Grinch wrote:You live in a fantasie world...
I live in the real world. I don't spray my pants every time I see someone famous infront of them like you assholes do in that side of the world. I go by the idea of live your life.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 1st, 2009, 8:39 am

VostokSila wrote:Egypt and Israel have peace since like 1980.
So what?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 1st, 2009, 8:40 am

thewestside wrote:
Not this horseshit again.
LOL it stung your heart to see that again, didn't it xD

Johnny and the good old days, btw where is Johnny... :o

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 1st, 2009, 11:52 am

Dobre wrote:btw where is Johnny... :o
Jacking off to the Alex Rudaj poster above his bed.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » July 2nd, 2009, 10:21 am

Dobre wrote:
I live in the real world. I don't spray my pants every time I see someone famous infront of them like you assholes do in that side of the world. I go by the idea of live your life.
Ok, now i see,you are just retarded.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 3rd, 2009, 6:59 am

Grinch wrote:
Dobre wrote:
Ok, now i see,you are just retarded.
No, I'm just so many levels above you that your weak mind cannot comprehend it.