Top 5 most organized syndicate

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 21st, 2009, 9:19 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Clearly because they were the most powerful mobsters to ever set foot in the United States of America. Hey! I heard they threw a bunch of made Lucchese's out of a club naked...now that's power.
lol clearly i'm joking dick. but i heard they actually did throw out some members naked.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 21st, 2009, 10:24 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Clearly because they were the most powerful mobsters to ever set foot in the United States of America. Hey! I heard they threw a bunch of made Lucchese's out of a club naked...now that's power.
lol clearly i'm joking dick. but i heard they actually did throw out some members naked.
I'm obviously joking as well; the Rudaj Organization was a mere blip in the radar.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 22nd, 2009, 12:39 am

Azure9920 wrote:I'm obviously joking as well; the Rudaj Organization was a mere blip in the radar.
okay i wouldn't go that far. they made their impact. a pretty heavy one in the face of the italians. he pretty much lowered the bar on the italians. he also symbolized how violent albanian criminals are.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » June 22nd, 2009, 5:09 pm

Rudaj gang are getting ass pounded in jail

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 22nd, 2009, 8:06 pm

CheGuevara wrote:they made their impact.
Did they? I doubt even Arnold Squitieri can name more than two Rudaj members, and one of them is only likely because he's a guy who couldn't cut it for the Gambino's...yet was certainly more than qualified to co-lead the Rudaj gang.
he pretty much lowered the bar on the italians.

Last I checked, the LCN faced absolutely no repercussions of their dealings with the Rudaj gang, either directly, or indirectly. They still continue to operate unabated. Where are the Rudaj's now? Jail? WPP? Inactive? A combo of all three? That's right, nowhere. As I said before, a mere blip in the radar.
he also symbolized how violent albanian criminals are.
And lol x2.

What set them apart in violence exactly? A member pointed a shot gun at a gas pump and threatened to blow everyone up..as much as you want to believe it, there's no actual evidence they threw made people out into the streets naked, and the only violence they committed was against Greeks paying tribute to the Lucchese family, not the Lucchese themselves.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 22nd, 2009, 9:02 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Did they? I doubt even Arnold Squitieri can name more than two Rudaj members, and one of them is only likely because he's a guy who couldn't cut it for the Gambino's...yet was certainly more than qualified to co-lead the Rudaj gang.
you see, now i don't mind having the rudaj debate over with you because you and me never went over it but it's important not to make such a stupid assumption and such a ignorant insult to the guys.

arnold squitieri was put in his place by that gang. you cannot say otherwise and if you do, it is clear you are simply biased in any subject related to albanians whether it be albanian criminals, politicians or normal people.
Last I checked, the LCN faced absolutely no repercussions of their dealings with the Rudaj gang, either directly, or indirectly. They still continue to operate unabated. Where are the Rudaj's now? Jail? WPP? Inactive? A combo of all three? That's right, nowhere. As I said before, a mere blip in the radar.
first of all, the members of the rudaj gang are alive and active. the group as a whole is not existant but many members and associate and i could say the majority of it is still free.

the lcn had members being attacked, it had one of their bosses pointed a gun at, it had their clubs shaken down or shut down. don't be a fool now.
And lol x2.

What set them apart in violence exactly? A member pointed a shot gun at a gas pump and threatened to blow everyone up..as much as you want to believe it, there's no actual evidence they threw made people out into the streets naked, and the only violence they committed was against Greeks paying tribute to the Lucchese family, not the Lucchese themselves.
okay, if you seriously believe that it is your opinion. but that is all it will be, just your opinion.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 22nd, 2009, 11:28 pm

everyone is a fuckin expert.........really though it aint like any of us know or associate with any of these peeps....if so we wouldnt be talking about it on streetgangs.com

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 23rd, 2009, 8:34 am

andrew wrote:everyone is a fuckin expert.........really though it aint like any of us know or associate with any of these peeps....if so we wouldnt be talking about it on streetgangs.com
Just like you talk about your gang activity on a website? Brilliant.

Also, no one claims they know, or associate with any of these people...most of this information is public; If I did know anything that hasn't been reported in a newspaper, or indictment, etc, I certainly wouldn't post it on here.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » June 23rd, 2009, 11:58 am

first of all, the members of the rudaj gang are alive and active.
okay, lets say that they are alive (I dunno how u know this but ok). How the fuck would u know if they are active or not?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 23rd, 2009, 2:51 pm

VostokSila wrote:okay, lets say that they are alive (I dunno how u know this but ok). How the fu-- would u know if they are active or not?
because it was on the report that thewestside gave me. the group as a united gang is out of business. but many members are free. only 9 Albanians were convicted in the indictment. the rest were Greeks, Arabs and Italian. and the Greeks and Arabs were only associates from Astoria after the Astoria gambling takeover.

you just have to put two and two together to realize.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 23rd, 2009, 3:17 pm

Just for the record, this little story about the Rudaj organization throwing Lucchese members out of a club naked has ABSOLUTELY NO basis. None. It's simply been claimed by an occasionall poster on another forum. Donnie came over to this board and started claiming it as fact. And now Johnny acts like it actually happened. The whole Rudaj thing is like a fishing story. Each time it gets told by one of these Albanian OC fanboys, it gets bigger and more outlandish.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 23rd, 2009, 3:18 pm

thewestside wrote:Just for the record, this little story about the Rudaj organization throwing Lucchese members out of a club naked has ABSOLUTELY NO basis. None. It's simply been claimed by an occasionall poster on another forum. Donnie came over to this board and started claiming it as fact. And now Johnny acts like it actually happened. The whole Rudaj thing is like a fishing story. Each time it gets told by one of these Albanian OC fanboys, it gets bigger and more outlandish.
One correction - I meant Ronnie came over and started telling that story here, not Donnie.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 23rd, 2009, 5:14 pm

for all the italian lowlives, the killers, the pimps, the drug dealers, the physcos, when there is trouble, thewestside is there for you! when your reputation is taken a shot at, the westside is there!

never fear, thewestside (the 31 year old virgin who nevers gets off the computer) is there to make sure you are shown in the most golden of light.

sorry dickhead, but nobody claimed it as a fact. i said i heard about it and not from ronnie, i heard that from people who live in the area. and not posters on other forums (liek you've been know to take their words). all i said was i heard that as well.

relax, why the fuck do you care? what in fucks sake is wrong with you? do you have mental problems? did john gotti save your ugly mothers life or something? you act like a mafia internet crusader. jesus fucking christ, what a freak :S:S:S:S:S

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 23rd, 2009, 11:42 pm

CheGuevara wrote:for all the italian lowlives, the killers, the pimps, the drug dealers, the physcos, when there is trouble, thewestside is there for you! when your reputation is taken a shot at, the westside is there!

never fear, thewestside (the 31 year old virgin who nevers gets off the computer) is there to make sure you are shown in the most golden of light.

sorry dickhead, but nobody claimed it as a fact. i said i heard about it and not from ronnie, i heard that from people who live in the area. and not posters on other forums (liek you've been know to take their words). all i said was i heard that as well.

relax, why the fu-- do you care? what in fucks sake is wrong with you? do you have mental problems? did john gotti save your ugly mothers life or something? you act like a mafia internet crusader. jesus #%@&#%@ christ, what a freak :S:S:S:S:S
I'm not here to defend the honor or reputation of the Italians. I, as well as a hell of a lot of other people, simply get sick of your Albanian BS. Why do you think you've been banned from three seperate forums dipshit?

I'm simply pointing out that the whole story about Lucchese members being thrown out of a club naked is horseshit. Not a ounce of evidence. And we both know you haven't talked to anyone in the area. I'm sick of you pretending that you have people "on the street" who you talk to. You don't know shit and you don't know anyone who does. So stop with the act.

You want to talk about a Mafia internet crusader? How about you trolling from forum to forum spewing your Albanian nonsense? Well, before you get banned anyway. Even sinking as low as pretending to be an Italian on one of the boards so they wouldn't know it's you. You'll be telling the Rudaj story until you're 100 because it's all you have.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 24th, 2009, 10:13 am

what a sad excuse of life ^^^^

1: i was banned on realdeal for telling the admin (the wannabe dictator) to go fuck himself, not because of anything i said on the forum.

2: never pretended to be an italian. just one of many lies from you.

3: you're not sick of anything. you just hate when the italians are made fools of. you feel you have to protect the honor of la cosa nostra. you're such a sick demented person. i can only imagine what type of life you live.

4: i can understand why you feel so passionate about italian organized crime. over time, you've been alone completely. studying organized crime is one of the few ways you have to connect with people, by reading about them. over time, this relationship only strengthen, therefore it's personal when people insult italian criminals because throughout time, they're all you have.

5: remember how in milan the italians got bitch slapped out the city? would you like the sources again? :D:D

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 24th, 2009, 11:53 am

it's cute how he tries to convince ppl who read this that he is actually innocent lol.
what's even more funny is that he believes in his own lies.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 24th, 2009, 2:48 pm

VostokSila wrote:it's cute how he tries to convince ppl who read this that he is actually innocent lol.
what's even more funny is that he believes in his own lies.
of course you would know because you were on americanmafia.com right?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 24th, 2009, 3:17 pm

CheGuevara wrote:1: i was banned on realdeal for telling the admin (the wannabe dictator) to go fu-- himself, not because of anything i said on the forum.
It was your first day on the forum. At least under that name anyway. You started a thread entitled "The Albanian Mafia." I guess you assumed there was somebody on that forum who actually gave a shit. Anyway, you started posting in huge font and multiple colors like you do here. Very gay. The administrator asked you nicely to post like everyone else. That's when you started acting like the lippy little punk bitch you are and got banned. It's the same "I'm Johnny the Albanian and I don't take shit from anyone" attitude that people have had to put up with here.
Yes, you did. You know it and I know it. And we also both know most here who are familiar with you will believe me over you.
of course you would know because you were on americanmafia.com right?
He may not have been but I was. The poster used the same sources, the same talking points, even the same wording as you have here for so long. It was you. I'm sure of it. And other people there said it was you as well. That's when you got banned. Why should anyone believe that it wasn't you? You did the same thing here! Posting as other people until you finally admitted it was you. You're a dirty little liar Johnny. Nobody believes you. And have you also noticed how you have the exact same effect on everyone? Sooner or later, people can't stand your sorry Albanian ass because they get sick of your attitude, your lies, your exaggerations, your BS, and everything else.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 24th, 2009, 8:28 pm

thewestside wrote:It was your first day on the forum. At least under that name anyway. You started a thread entitled "The Albanian Mafia." I guess you assumed there was somebody on that forum who actually gave a shit. Anyway, you started posting in huge font and multiple colors like you do here. Very gay. The administrator asked you nicely to post like everyone else. That's when you started acting like the lippy little punk bitch you are and got banned. It's the same "I'm Johnny the Albanian and I don't take shit from anyone" attitude that people have had to put up with here.
you can say i've been on that forum more than once if you want. the admin didn't ask nicely. he asked like a dick, i told him to fuck off if he's going to ask like that. ask nicely :)

i realize you're a loser that has no self-respect and would let some online junkie give you orders but not normal people.

also, i find it funny that you said nobody gives a fuck about albanian organized crime in an organized crime forum. EXACTLY! that forum is so biased. they want to hear about italian, italian and italian criminals. any other criminals are downsized and thrown away. and i know you're having fun on that forum downsizing the hell out of albanians. i bet you haven't told them that albanians control the heroin, prostitution, marijuana, human trafficking and car thefts in italy :D it would kill them to hear it. :D:D:D
Yes, you did. You know it and I know it. And we also both know most here who are familiar with you will believe me over you.
i don't give a fuck who BELIEVES you over me. do you really think i think about this forum when i leave it? i have to be honest, outside of typing on this forum, i have only thought of it three times in my life. three times in all the time i've been on and off this forum, i've only thought of it three times. you don't exist in my life. you're worthless enough as a real human being, so you can only imagine how worthless you are as a screen name 3,000 miles away.
He may not have been but I was. The poster used the same sources, the same talking points, even the same wording as you have here for so long. It was you. I'm sure of it. And other people there said it was you as well. That's when you got banned. Why should anyone believe that it wasn't you? You did the same thing here! Posting as other people until you finally admitted it was you. You're a dirty little liar Johnny. Nobody believes you. And have you also noticed how you have the exact same effect on everyone? Sooner or later, people can't stand your sorry Albanian ass because they get sick of your attitude, your lies, your exaggerations, your BS, and everything else.
LMAO, incase you haven't noticed, whenever i create a new name, i state i'm albanian :D i never pretty to be a half assed wop.

people turn against me because i'm right and they don't like to hear it. vostok got mad because i brought in sources that said the russians got bitch slapped out of the heroin route in eastern europe. you got mad at me because i proved you wrong and proved the albanians bitch slapped italians out of northern italy. it's just about telling the truth, the truth hurts and people hate the guy giving them the truth.

oh well, i'll continue to tell the truth til the day i die :D and you'll continue to be a virgin and a loner til the day YOU die.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » June 24th, 2009, 9:20 pm

Don't worry Westside, Johnny will die soon anyhow and he'll die knowing he was hated by the entire human race, even by his own people.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 25th, 2009, 12:14 am

CheGuevara wrote:albanians control the heroin, prostitution, marijuana, human trafficking and car thefts in italy
lol. Do you actually have sources that support your claims this time around, or are they the same?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 25th, 2009, 1:52 am

vostok got mad because i brought in sources that said the russians got bitch slapped out of the heroin route in eastern europe
Who? what? when? lol first time I hear about this shit... I don't really care about Russian mafia income, I don't really care about sources either since there are very few real ones that you can count on.
u mind giving me that source again plz?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 25th, 2009, 7:16 am

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:albanians control the heroin, prostitution, marijuana, human trafficking and car thefts in italy
lol. Do you actually have sources that support your claims this time around, or are they the same?
Serbianna.com

Or MINA(Macedonian International News Agency)

Shame both of them post that Albanian mafia crap to make all Albanians look like criminals and terrorists this way Europe and America rejects them and is on our side...and he takes advantage of it.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 25th, 2009, 9:44 am

Azure9920 wrote:lol. Do you actually have sources that support your claims this time around, or are they the same?
i did already. i think you were the person i gave the sources to as well. anyway, i am done fetching sources for anybody. go on google and see it for yourself. it only takes like 3 seconds to find a source to agree to those claims.
VostokSila wrote:Who? what? when? lol first time I hear about this shit... I don't really care about Russian mafia income, I don't really care about sources either since there are very few real ones that you can count on.
u mind giving me that source again plz?
Police say Albanian criminal gangs have taken over the heroin trade along this border, muscling in on gangland turf formally controlled by Russians, Ukrainians, Czechs and Turks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -guns.html

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 25th, 2009, 9:46 am

i realize i just contradicted myself in my last post lmaoooo.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 25th, 2009, 3:10 pm

CheGuevara wrote:you can say i've been on that forum more than once if you want. the admin didn't ask nicely. he asked like a dick, i told him to fu-- off if he's going to ask like that. ask nicely :)
I read what he said to you. He did ask nicely that you post like everyone else. But you, being the arrogant little Albanian shit that you are, mouthed off to him. On your first day on the forum no less!
also, i find it funny that you said nobody gives a fu-- about albanian organized crime in an organized crime forum. EXACTLY! that forum is so biased. they want to hear about italian, italian and italian criminals. any other criminals are downsized and thrown away.

There are people on the forum who talk about all types of organized crime. But there, like elsewhere, they have become all too aware of certain Albanian posters coming on the board with nothing but an agenda to brag about Albanian OC and start arguments. You Albanian asshole's reputation precedes you on these forums and that's why you get kicked to the curb. In fact, there is a new administrator over there now and he'll tell you that Albanian posters single handedly ruined his old board. Like I have said many times before, you Albanian pricks are a cancer to every forum you come across. Look what you have done to this board. It used to be about organized crime discussion. Now you have a bunch of kids arguing about European history, who's the toughest fighter, and every other stupid thing. And it all began with you Johnny.
and i know you're having fun on that forum downsizing the hell out of albanians. i bet you haven't told them that albanians control the heroin, prostitution, marijuana, human trafficking and car thefts in italy :D it would kill them to hear it. :D:D:D
Everyone knows it's you (an Albanian) who oversizes them rather than me downsizing them. This is a perfect example. One which we've been over numerous times. You talk as if Albanians have complete control of all of these rackets throughout Italy. You know they don't. They control portions of some of these rackets in certain parts of Italy, primarily in the North. This is why nobody is interested in listening to you Johnny. They are sick of your lies and exaggerations.
i don't give a fu-- who BELIEVES you over me. do you really think i think about this forum when i leave it? i have to be honest, outside of typing on this forum, i have only thought of it three times in my life. three times in all the time i've been on and off this forum, i've only thought of it three times. you don't exist in my life. you're worthless enough as a real human being, so you can only imagine how worthless you are as a screen name 3,000 miles away.
Then what is the point of posting?! Seriously, why do you bother to post when your reputation is in shreds and everyone on every forum knows you are a fraud? I think I know the answer. You just like stirring shit up. Talk about no life.
LMAO, incase you haven't noticed, whenever i create a new name, i state i'm albanian :D i never pretty to be a half assed wop.
Yeah, and that's how people know it's you. Which is exactly why you went by the name "John Gotti" and pretended to be an Italian on the AmericanMafia board. That way, you could occassionally slip in your Albanian propaganda without people realizing it was you. But just like what happened on this forum when you went by the name "Albania United" and kept denying you were "JohnnyRed," people figured out it was you. That's because you can't help yourself. Sooner or later you simply HAVE to start bragging about Albanians. That's when you started two seperate threads on the "Albanian Mafia," with the same cherrypicked sources, same exaggerated claims, etc. You gave yourself away once again, the jig was up, and you found yourself banned from yet another forum.
people turn against me because i'm right and they don't like to hear it. vostok got mad because i brought in sources that said the russians got bitch slapped out of the heroin route in eastern europe. you got mad at me because i proved you wrong and proved the albanians bitch slapped italians out of northern italy. it's just about telling the truth, the truth hurts and people hate the guy giving them the truth.

People turn against you because you're an arrogant little prick who lies or exaggerates about Albanians because he has nothing better to do. But leave it to you to think everyone else is wrong and you are right.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 25th, 2009, 8:15 pm

Dobre wrote:Serbianna.com

Or MINA(Macedonian International News Agency)

Shame both of them post that Albanian mafia crap to make all Albanians look like criminals and terrorists this way Europe and America rejects them and is on our side...and he takes advantage of it.
By Christian Jennings in Skopje
Published: 12:00AM GMT 16 Feb 2002

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -guns.html

lol

I proved my point.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 25th, 2009, 8:40 pm

thewestside wrote:I read what he said to you. He did ask nicely that you post like everyone else. But you, being the arrogant little Albanian shit that you are, mouthed off to him. On your first day on the forum no less!
no he asked like a dick. you didn't notice because you were used to being dickslapped in high school so that seems nice to you.
There are people on the forum who talk about all types of organized crime. But there, like elsewhere, they have become all too aware of certain Albanian posters coming on the board with nothing but an agenda to brag about Albanian OC and start arguments. You Albanian ahole's reputation precedes you on these forums and that's why you get kicked to the curb. In fact, there is a new administrator over there now and he'll tell you that Albanian posters single handedly ruined his old board. Like I have said many times before, you Albanian pricks are a cancer to every forum you come across. Look what you have done to this board. It used to be about organized crime discussion. Now you have a bunch of kids arguing about European history, who's the toughest fighter, and every other stupid thing. And it all began with you Johnny.
lol, in this forum, we move with the times bitch :D if we get bored of organized crime, we start talking about politics and ufc. why not? as if there are any respectable organized crime researchers on this forum. you know you're stuff about italians but don't know a thing about anybody else except for gist summaries and usually you have to copy and paste google to even put those summaries on here.
Everyone knows it's you (an Albanian) who oversizes them rather than me downsizing them. This is a perfect example. One which we've been over numerous times. You talk as if Albanians have complete control of all of these rackets throughout Italy. You know they don't. They control portions of some of these rackets in certain parts of Italy, primarily in the North. This is why nobody is interested in listening to you Johnny. They are sick of your lies and exaggerations.[/quote

LMAO, no dickhead, they control the majority of the rackets in the country. i gave you a source for every single claim. the albanians control the majority of those rackets. of course they don't control them 100% but they dominate (hold the lion's share of the rackets).
Then what is the point of posting?! Seriously, why do you bother to post when your reputation is in shreds and everyone on every forum knows you are a fraud? I think I know the answer. You just like stirring shit up. Talk about no life.
lol, i like going on forums. people tell the absolute truth on the internet. i like to be challenged in a debate. most of the time i dominate their asses (like i did you 1000000000 times) LOL.
Yeah, and that's how people know it's you. Which is exactly why you went by the name "John Gotti" and pretended to be an Italian on the AmericanMafia board. That way, you could occassionally slip in your Albanian propaganda without people realizing it was you. But just like what happened on this forum when you went by the name "Albania United" and kept denying you were "JohnnyRed," people figured out it was you. That's because you can't help yourself. Sooner or later you simply HAVE to start bragging about Albanians. That's when you started two seperate threads on the "Albanian Mafia," with the same cherrypicked sources, same exaggerated claims, etc. You gave yourself away once again, the jig was up, and you found yourself banned from yet another forum.
lol, i like debating but this is fucking stupid. you're a loner 3,000 miles away fixated on me being john gotti on another forum. so i'll let the loner baby have his candy...

by the way, nobody found out i was johnnyred under albaniaunited dumbass. i pretty much revealed it myself. nobody picked up on it like you claim and LMAO are you guys dumb for not picking up on it. i mean johnnyred stopped posting and all the sudden another albanian started posting. lmaoooo, just a good example of how dumb you really are you hick. the only thing that brought suspiscion was when ronnie started telling people it was me.
People turn against you because you're an arrogant little prick who lies or exaggerates about Albanians because he has nothing better to do. But leave it to you to think everyone else is wrong and you are right.
whose everybody else? nobody but you debated me on specific organized crime matters. only vostoksila debated me on the albanian criminals being the strongest criminals in europe thing but he doesn't even have a source to debate me in the matter. and neither do you :D and it killllllllls you. just like it kills vostok to know that neither russian or italian criminals are the strongest in europe.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 26th, 2009, 5:20 am

Police say Albanian criminal gangs have taken over the heroin trade along this border, muscling in on gangland turf formally controlled by Russians, Ukrainians, Czechs and Turks.
drugs heading into the European Union across the eastern boundary that stretches from Poland, Germany and Finland southwards to Turkey

Russians control the northern route, the route you talked about here is shared by Turks, Czecs and Russians - Ukranians, obviously the groups are small and it is easier for a large united group like Albanians to muscle them out.

You said that Albans muscled out Russians on THEIR route (northern route).

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » June 26th, 2009, 8:18 am

Damn some Russian skinhead named Tesak was put in jail under N228 law about racial shit and stuff,when do they create a law by which Johny would be put in jail so some G's can do him in he ass for his BS?Man,God,make i happen please

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 26th, 2009, 10:21 am

VostokSila wrote:drugs heading into the European Union across the eastern boundary that stretches from Poland, Germany and Finland southwards to Turkey

Russians control the northern route, the route you talked about here is shared by Turks, Czecs and Russians - Ukranians, obviously the groups are small and it is easier for a large united group like Albanians to muscle them out.

You said that Albans muscled out Russians on THEIR route (northern route).
There is no Russian Balkan Northern route. the route russian criminals import heroin by is from russia itself westward to europe. this is not even a division of the balkan route. this is just another route and it holds very small percentage of heroin bound for europe and is shared by chechens, ukraines and russians as well as poles.

anyway, make whatever excuse you want. the fact is, turks, czechs, russians and ukraines had fun in the balkan route before the albaniacs showed up :)

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 26th, 2009, 10:44 am

There is no Russian Balkan Northern route. the route russian criminals import heroin by is from russia itself westward to europe. this is not even a division of the balkan route. this is just another route and it holds very small percentage of heroin bound for europe and is shared by chechens, ukraines and russians as well as poles.
I meant the North Afghan route, I did not mean the Balkan route. And if Russians did control the Balkan route once its a shame for u, its like albans controlling routes in Russia.

Also, you are a fag.