the ice man

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
lennon
What city do you live in now?: newcastle

the ice man

Unread post by lennon » May 3rd, 2009, 5:00 am

just finished the book the ice man...........most of yous must have read the book.....noticed a few points in the book tht are different from the interviews he gave to hbo.....he sed the first person he killed was in a bar fight n he just left th body there in th interview but in th book it says it was charley lane the bully who was giving him a hard time wen he was younger.....and he sed in th interview wen he killed th pharmacist he got more money in th book thn wot he sed in the interview.................makes me think was alot of th things he sed cud have been exaggerated

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: the ice man

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 3rd, 2009, 9:58 am

lennon wrote:makes me think was alot of th things he sed cud have been exaggerated
Or just flat out lies.

lennon
What city do you live in now?: newcastle

Unread post by lennon » May 3rd, 2009, 10:11 am

my point exactly.......good read tho

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » May 8th, 2009, 5:58 pm

A lot of these murderers are EGOMNIACS but to claim u did almost every big hit is extreme.Still great book and he was very dangerous man.