Which Group? most organized crime in NYC?

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Time for CheGuevara to put up or shut up

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » May 28th, 2009, 5:16 pm

your a fag che go fuck a goat you gypsy muslim turk mixing fag

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 28th, 2009, 6:58 pm

thewestside wrote:Huh? How can I copy and paste the report when it doesn't even exist? If it does, we both know you would have been waiving it around, posting the link to it in huge, multi-color font for days or weeks now. But you haven't because it doesn't exist. So you can stop referring to it.p
i mean't the london daily news report. a reporter is not going to just going to make an entire report up.
Your article is based on an FBI report that doesn't exist.

Here's two articles below. While the framework of both of them is about the newer emerging groups, both say that the Mafia is still the strongest. And the second one has a video with an FBI agent saying the same thing. And notice how in the first article, they have go back once again to Rudaj in order to talk about Albanians.

May 2010
http://www.nypost.com/seven/05102009/po ... 168444.htm

July 2008
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/16/fbi.mob/index.html
again you are caught in a lie. it was posted in may 2009 (not 2010 dumbass) but it came out as an article in 2005. one year after rudaj's indictment. read the whole thing moron. it mentions rudaj getting indicted last year. as for the other one, that was in 2008, not 2009 like i asked. the offer still stands, find me an article from 2009 or later saying the italians are number one and this argument is dead.
How many indictments and arrests there are is a direct result of organized crime activity. Even when making allowances for the new groups being harder to crack because of language barriers, differences in organization, etc. that doesn't completely account for the huge difference in indictments between them and the five Mafia families in New York. The Mafia is indicted more often because it's a bigger priority. It's a bigger priorty because it's more stronger and more active there than these other groups. After all is said and done as far as articles and off the cuff quotes go, the real proof in the pudding is indictments.
no the real proof is not in the indictments. italian criminals because they speka english and deal with anybody are much easier to catch which is why they are arrested left and right. while police in michigan have said they have failed at penetrating albanian organized crime. when have the police said something like that about italians? NEVER. because italians are caught all the time. being easily caught because of lack of discpline and speaking english does not make you the strongest around. it makes you the dumbest around.

not to mention most of the arrests come from rats. usually one guy gets caught, then he snitches them all out in the italian case. something we have yet to see with albanian criminals. like i said, indictments = nothing.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 28th, 2009, 7:51 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i mean't the london daily news report. a reporter is not going to just going to make an entire report up.
Reporters make mistakes and this is one of them. There is no FBI report that says the Albanians have taken over the Italians and Russians in New York. You know and I know it.
again you are caught in a lie. it was posted in may 2009 (not 2010 dumbass) but it came out as an article in 2005. one year after rudaj's indictment. read the whole thing moron. it mentions rudaj getting indicted last year. as for the other one, that was in 2008, not 2009 like i asked. the offer still stands, find me an article from 2009 or later saying the italians are number one and this argument is dead.
The only one lying here is you. I was typing fast and typed 2010 instead of 2009. The article came out in the New York Post a couple weeks ago. Look at the date at the top - May 10, 2009. But they made a mistake about when Rudaj was convicted, saying it was last year when it was really in 2006. Like I said, reporters make mistakes. Nevertheless, you asked for an article from this year and I gave it to you. Furthermore, I gave you another article from 2008 that said the same thing. But no matter what, you'll find some lousy excuse to dismiss them because they don't say what you want them to say.
no the real proof is not in the indictments. italian criminals because they speka english and deal with anybody are much easier to catch which is why they are arrested left and right. while police in michigan have said they have failed at penetrating albanian organized crime. when have the police said something like that about italians? NEVER. because italians are caught all the time. being easily caught because of lack of discpline and speaking english does not make you the strongest around. it makes you the dumbest around.

not to mention most of the arrests come from rats. usually one guy gets caught, then he snitches them all out in the italian case. something we have yet to see with albanian criminals. like i said, indictments = nothing.
You can make up all the excuses you want. As I said, even if one takes into account language barriers, it doesn't explain the huge gap between the five Mafia families in New York and those of the Russian, Chinese, and Albanian groups. Bottom line, you're always going to find conflicting information from articles, reports, comments from officials, etc. But the ultimate proof of who the authorities consider to be the biggest investigative priority is who they go after the most. And that means indictments. Sorry pal, the facts just aren't on your side - as usual.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » May 29th, 2009, 7:29 am

CheGuevara wrote:
thewestside wrote:Huh? How can I copy and paste the report when it doesn't even exist? If it does, we both know you would have been waiving it around, posting the link to it in huge, multi-color font for days or weeks now. But you haven't because it doesn't exist. So you can stop referring to it.p
i mean't the london daily news report. a reporter is not going to just going to make an entire report up.
Your article is based on an FBI report that doesn't exist.

Here's two articles below. While the framework of both of them is about the newer emerging groups, both say that the Mafia is still the strongest. And the second one has a video with an FBI agent saying the same thing. And notice how in the first article, they have go back once again to Rudaj in order to talk about Albanians.

May 2010
http://www.nypost.com/seven/05102009/po ... 168444.htm

July 2008
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/16/fbi.mob/index.html
How many indictments and arrests there are is a direct result of organized crime activity. Even when making allowances for the new groups being harder to crack because of language barriers, differences in organization, etc. that doesn't completely account for the huge difference in indictments between them and the five Mafia families in New York. The Mafia is indicted more often because it's a bigger priority. It's a bigger priorty because it's more stronger and more active there than these other groups. After all is said and done as far as articles and off the cuff quotes go, the real proof in the pudding is indictments.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 29th, 2009, 12:37 pm

thewestside wrote:Reporters make mistakes and this is one of them. There is no FBI report that says the Albanians have taken over the Italians and Russians in New York. You know and I know it.
no actually i don't know it. a reporter says there is. i am leaning towards believing it. you're the god who seems to know things just because of your feelings towards it.
The only one lying here is you. I was typing fast and typed 2010 instead of 2009. The article came out in the New York Post a couple weeks ago. Look at the date at the top - May 10, 2009. But they made a mistake about when Rudaj was convicted, saying it was last year when it was really in 2006. Like I said, reporters make mistakes. Nevertheless, you asked for an article from this year and I gave it to you. Furthermore, I gave you another article from 2008 that said the same thing. But no matter what, you'll find some lousy excuse to dismiss them because they don't say what you want them to say.
well first off, i don't care about you're report from 2008. i said 2009 or higher. secondly, no the reporter did not make a mistake, just because the new york post posted it on their website just now, doesn't mean it came out just recently. the report was old, that is why he said rudaj was arrested last year. so it was either in 2005 or in 2007 that it was written. no one makes a mistake like that.... you would have to be totally off your seat to make a mistake like that. not to mention editors have to proof read the thing.
You can make up all the excuses you want. As I said, even if one takes into account language barriers, it doesn't explain the huge gap between the five Mafia families in New York and those of the Russian, Chinese, and Albanian groups. Bottom line, you're always going to find conflicting information from articles, reports, comments from officials, etc. But the ultimate proof of who the authorities consider to be the biggest investigative priority is who they go after the most. And that means indictments. Sorry pal, the facts just aren't on your side - as usual.
sorry pal, the facts are not there period. the indictments do not mean a thing. how many times do i have to explain this to you? just because italian criminals because they speak english and are not affiliated by blood, marriage or close friendships are caught much, much, much easier then the clannish, albanian speaking criminals, it doesn't mean anything... ANYTHING.

like i said, because of the report, i now want to see 2009 reports that claim the italians are the biggest priority. if you get me that, this conversation is done about who is stronger is done.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 29th, 2009, 8:55 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
thewestside wrote:Reporters make mistakes and this is one of them. There is no FBI report that says the Albanians have taken over the Italians and Russians in New York. You know and I know it.
no actually i don't know it. a reporter says there is. i am leaning towards believing it. you're the god who seems to know things just because of your feelings towards it.
well first off, i don't care about you're report from 2008. i said 2009 or higher. secondly, no the reporter did not make a mistake, just because the new york post posted it on their website just now, doesn't mean it came out just recently. the report was old, that is why he said rudaj was arrested last year. so it was either in 2005 or in 2007 that it was written. no one makes a mistake like that.... you would have to be totally off your seat to make a mistake like that. not to mention editors have to proof read the thing.
sorry pal, the facts are not there period. the indictments do not mean a thing. how many times do i have to explain this to you? just because italian criminals because they speak english and are not affiliated by blood, marriage or close friendships are caught much, much, much easier then the clannish, albanian speaking criminals, it doesn't mean anything... ANYTHING.

like i said, because of the report, i now want to see 2009 reports that claim the italians are the biggest priority. if you get me that, this conversation is done about who is stronger is done.

Shut the fuck up no one cares about you n1ggers anyhow.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » June 1st, 2009, 9:52 am

Why do you bother explaining this to John? He doesn't even know his own blood and origin... you think he knows something about organized crime??

I don't understand why you respond to him.. Albanians are not the strongest in europe or in NY. They only dominant in the Balkan nations but other than this... they are not "top dogs" anywhere, not in Germany, not in Italy, not in UK, not in Spain, not in France, not in Belgium, not in Swizzerland, not in Czec rep., not in Hungary, not in Finland, not in Sweden, not in Turkey.

They are only top FOREIGN group in italy, and in greece... other than those countries and the balkan nations.. they are not important.
Am I the only one who sees this?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 1st, 2009, 12:04 pm

Balkan nations? They only hold sway in parts of Western Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo.

They have sway in Kumanovo like that Bajrush Sejdiu guy...but most of the time anywhere it's joint. Even in Tetovo, it's joint. Skopje, LOL don't even think about it. What Cair? Butel? Saraj? LOL.

In Greece they are a major group, you're right. Anywhere outside they don't hold nada. They're a regional power. They only hold sway where they have more than a million people within a 100 miles in all directions.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 1st, 2009, 12:06 pm

In Greece they only hold sway border wise, and that is Epirus and Thessaly.

In Greece we have pretty much the entire middle North to South part, such as Thessaloniki and Athens...along with the Bulgarians(Drama). Everything close to Turkey is Turkish ground.

Anything coming through Greece goes through the Turks first, is handed to us and the Bulgarians and then we hand it over to the Albanians which transport it over to Italy.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 1st, 2009, 12:07 pm

^ Sicily.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: NYC-Middle Village

Unread post by sticks » June 25th, 2012, 4:30 pm

Hey buddy do you got an up to date one of those lists? And do you got like a list of unions that have been proven to be under certain families?? Just a shot in the dark im pretty interested by the big long thing..

thats what she said...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 26th, 2012, 10:40 pm

sticks wrote:Hey buddy do you got an up to date one of those lists? And do you got like a list of unions that have been proven to be under certain families?? Just a shot in the dark im pretty interested by the big long thing..

thats what she said...
Hey, stranger.

By "lists," do you mean of recent indictments? I actually have pretty much every mob related indictment on file from 2000 to the present. It's pretty dang big so I'll send it to your email.

As far as unions, do you mean throughout history or in recent years?

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » June 28th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Thanks buddy! I swear that shit is insane haha. i actually got a few friends in there lol. cousins in there but not mentioned by name haha-what a dumb fuck

By unions i meant like last couple years-ish. Do you got any of that kinda stuff? that lists freakin amazing.

I just had a hour long conversation with a drag queen lol.. but seriously...Hows it goin wayyyy out there in the hood? I finally figured out why yous go by westside... Its so you can go WESTSIIIIIIEEEEDDDDDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! to any nigga who be frontin in this bitch :shock:

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 28th, 2012, 3:51 pm

sticks wrote:Thanks buddy! I swear that shit is insane haha. i actually got a few friends in there lol. cousins in there but not mentioned by name haha-what a dumb fu--

By unions i meant like last couple years-ish. Do you got any of that kinda stuff? that lists freakin amazing.

I just had a hour long conversation with a drag queen lol.. but seriously...Hows it goin wayyyy out there in the hood? I finally figured out why yous go by westside... Its so you can go WESTSIIIIIIEEEEDDDDDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! to any nigga who be frontin in this bitch :shock:
Over the past decade or so...

GENOVESE FAMILY

Carpenters Union Local 11
Carpenters Union Local 20
Carpenters Union Local 45
Carpenters Union Local 157
Carpenters Union Local 608
Carpenters Union Local 926
Carpenters Union Local 964
New York District Council of Carpenters
Association of Wall-Ceiling & Carpentry Industries
Amalgamated Carpenters and Joiners Union
Operative Plasterers & Cement Masons Union Local 530
Operative Plasterers & Cement Workers Union Local 780
International Union of Journeyman & Allied Trades Local 124
International Union of Journeyman & Allied Trades Local 713
International Union of Operating Engineers Locals 14
International Union of Operating Engineers Locals 15
United Union of Roofers, Water Proofers & Allied Workers Local 8
Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Union Local 7
International Union of Elevator Constructors Local 1
Elecrical Workers Union Local 3
Teamsters Local 701
Teamsters Local 813
Teamsters Local 1181
ILA Local 824
ILA Local 1235
ILA Local 1478
ILA Local 1588
ILA Local 1804-1
ILA Local 1922
ILA Local 1922-1
ILA Local 2062
Metropolitan Marine Maintenance Contractors Association
United Food & Commerical Workers Union Local 1262
United Food & Commercial Workers Union Local 348
Bakery, Confectionary, and Tobacco Workers Union Local 102
Building Service Workers Union Local 32 B/J
Novelty and Production Workers Union Local 148
Laborers Local 734
HEREU Local 69
New York Central Labor Council

GAMBINO FAMILY

Laborers Local 79
Laborers Local 325
Laborers Local 731
Laborers Local 1018
Laborers Local 1153
International Union of Elevator Constructors Local 1
International Union of Operating Engineers Local 14
International Union of Operating Engineers Local 825
Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters Local 638
Teamsters Union Local 282
Teamsters Union Local 854
ILA Local 1
ILA Local 1814
United Plant & Production Workers Union Local 175
Building Service Workers Union Local 32 B/J
Corrections Officers Union Local 2005
United Food & Commercial Workers Union Local 305

LUCCHESE FAMILY

Laborers Local 20
Laborers Local 29
Laborers Local 66
Laborers Local 79
Carpenters Local 608
Bricklayers Local 1
International Union of Operating Engineers Local 825
Teamsters Local 806
New York Department of Buildings
United Food & Commercial Workers Union Local 348
Communication Workers Local 14170

COLOMBO FAMILY

International Union of Operating Engineers Locals 14
International Union of Operating Engineers Locals 15
International Union of Operating Engineers Local 137
Laborers Local 6A
Teamsters Local 282
Production Workers Union Local 400

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » June 30th, 2012, 10:41 am

Jesus thats a lot of fuckin locals. How many of those does the horse control? Or allie shades or barney? I actually met barney once but ill message you that story. What about the bonannos? What about the post? And who runs the javits center?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 30th, 2012, 3:30 pm

sticks wrote:Jesus thats a lot of fuckin locals. How many of those does the horse control? Or allie shades or barney? I actually met barney once but ill message you that story. What about the bonannos? What about the post? And who runs the javits center?
Ianniello's crew -

Teamsters Local 813
Teamsters Local 1181
Carpenters Union Local 926
International Union of Journeyman & Allied Trades Local 124
International Union of Journeyman & Allied Trades Local 713
Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Union Local 7

Barney's crew -

Carpenters Union Local 20
Carpenters Union Local 45
Carpenters Union Local 157
Carpenters Union Local 608
Amalgamated Carpenters and Joiners Union
New York District Council of Carpenters
Association of Wall-Ceiling & Carpentry Industries
International Union of Operating Engineers Local 14
International Union of Operating Engineers Local 15
Operative Plasterers & Cement Masons Union Local 530
Operative Plasterers & Cement Workers Union Local 780
ILA Local 1804-1

Most of the Bonanno family's involvement in the unions seems to have dissipated in the 1960's; around the time Joe Bonanno was forced into retirement. They had a few things left after that, like the Mover's union and the NY Post, but those are gone now too. The Bonanno's are mainly in the traditional rackets, i.e. gambling, loansharking, extortion, narcotics, stolen goods, fraud, etc.

Obviously the Genovese family controlled the Javit's Center back in the day. With some involvement from some of the other families. But in the 1990's the Javit's Center was largely cleaned up.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Which Group? most organized crime in NYC?

Unread post by sticks » July 2nd, 2012, 5:18 pm

Yeah ralphie reaally fucked up the javits center didnt he? Common cut from a no show job is a 50-50 split between the guy who got you the job and you. Some guys ask for 25 others 75, some zero- itall depends how greedy the fuck is that oversees the local. The javits was said to have what 40-50 no shows. Wow.. Ground zero is the latest cashcow. Big money for all the families. You can bet barney and horses crews are deep into those industries.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » July 2nd, 2012, 7:17 pm

Another thing i didnt mention is recently, other than dope and coke i agree with you, that crew really isnt into the usual bread and butter like you say. Now i aint saying not one of them takes action but theres nothing major like other crews. Gambling is to laborious and small time for them. It takes years to build up a nice group of customers and trustworthy employees. It also takes one big ass bank roll to run even a small book unless youre a pussy and lay off ur action. Any made guy worth his salt has money on the street though, whether its their money or a "bank"s. Shit like card games and joker poker are good money makers but on a street level. Even a card game that lasts one night can bring in a thousand dollars but it is to much exposure on too many levels. A good card game has a wide selection of customers and word about it is spread through word of mouth. On the other hand it only takes one guy to right checks from a unions pension fund. Barneys crew is a good example of relying on union rackets. Patsy parellos crew is more into street rackets. The exception would be drugs tho. Both crews are stock full with tough capable guys. In past its been proven barney moves wholesale. Has it ever been proven that barney actually gets his dope from sicily? If so that means he or whoever in his crew moves it probably would end up supplying a good bit of that family. Step on a key of coke and sell it by the o your making 100 grand easy. And thats if your generous and decide to give ur customers an old man for 1500 at 50% pure. And the profits for smack is twice that.

Another thing ill say-the persicos are ddone. The persicos are hated, theyve demoted capable guys in order to promote the sons and relatives and suck up junkie friends. They got big billy russo in there now whos mushs son. Stand up soldier... Hes smarter than allie or teddy but is going to have to give up his seat when teddy gets out. IMO joe t and frank campy will end up running that family. Teddy will fuck up within a few yrs of being out and take big bill down with him. With any luck carmine persico dies when teddy goes back in. Then the top spot goes to frank campy imo. Top players will be jerry and jimmy brown clemenza, vinny lang, joe t, and ralph from LI. Just my opinion tho.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 5th, 2012, 3:01 pm

The Genovese family has always seemed to have relatively little contact with the Sicilian mafiosi. At least compared to the Gambino and Bonanno families. Though I imagine Barney got his supply from the same sources when he was dealing back in the day.

Besides the traditional street rackets, Patsy's crew has also been involved in other things. He has his restaurant, of course. His nephew owns a carting company. And back in 2001, the crew was busted for embezzling over $1 million from two Carpenters locals.

I don't know if I'd write off the Persicos just yet. Carmine is reportedly in bad health and probably doesn't have much longer to live. I wouldn't be surprised if Allie Boy gets the official title when his father dies. But there are supposedly still a lot of extended Persico family members in addition to Teddy and Michael Persico.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » July 6th, 2012, 10:30 am

Persicos? Who? Allie, teddy, michael, frank, the russos, the langellas... I mean these were big names but not anymore. Teddy gets out in a yr right? Bill will step down to underboss to relieve d shacks and teddy takes the top spot. Imho ofcorse.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 6th, 2012, 3:11 pm

sticks wrote:Persicos? Who? Allie, teddy, michael, frank, the russos, the langellas... I mean these were big names but not anymore. Teddy gets out in a yr right? Bill will step down to underboss to relieve d shacks and teddy takes the top spot. Imho ofcorse.
I don't know of any ones by name other than the ones you've named above. But some people on the forums, including one guy (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo, former associate and author of Breakshot) said their extended family is quite large. Which is why I, myself, wouldn't be prepared to write off their influence quite yet.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » July 8th, 2012, 1:27 pm

Kenji the rat posts over there??? smh...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 8th, 2012, 3:28 pm

sticks wrote:Kenji the rat posts over there??? smh...
He used to. Not so much anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if he still read the forum though.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » July 8th, 2012, 5:32 pm

Yeah i bet. I know a few guys who would like to fly out to la and take a shot at that faggot. He posts openly on facebook, i wouldnt be surprised if one of those southern cal wannabes makes a move to make a name for himself.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 8th, 2012, 5:41 pm

sticks wrote:Yeah i bet. I know a few guys who would like to fly out to la and take a shot at that faggot. He posts openly on facebook, i wouldnt be surprised if one of those southern cal wannabes makes a move to make a name for himself.
The thing about Kenji is, he's left "the life" but he's never been able to leave it alone. He's always saying how glad he is that he's out of it but yet he continues to blog about it, go on forums, put his book out, etc. Tells the same stories over and over again. He has always provided some good first hand insight into things, both in California and New York, but he tends to be full of himself. He's always talking about how he lives out in the open and all but welcomes anyone to come and find him. While the fact he's a rat doesn't bother me the way it's bothered some other forum members, I've pointed out to him that maybe the reason nobody is coming after him is because he's just not that important.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » July 8th, 2012, 5:47 pm

If i have time ill make a post later tonight i think youll like buddy.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » July 10th, 2012, 4:11 am

sticks wrote:If i have time ill make a post later tonight i think youll like buddy.
I would like to see that.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » July 16th, 2012, 7:17 am

Well that plan got shot to shit...iv been running low on spare time recently i recently took on a 2nd job for some spending money but iv had no time to spend it lol. Anyways its good to b back and see that noones posted exect yous guys lol. To be honest i forgot what i was going to say... It was something about one of those locals u mentioned- the engineers local and to mention that allie shades daughter is like my second cousin by marriage.... basically im one of the most influential irishman in the us lol, especially now that henry hill died hehe. I guess my posts are gonna be smaller untill i get of this damn phone and behind a desktop.

Alonso my good friend! Hows life goin with those westcoast wannabes haha!! no ones got gangstas like nyc...last week some thug str8 up mugged a 3 yr old in a stroller. Thats life in the streets muthafucka lol, just fuckin with ya buddy.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » July 16th, 2012, 3:46 pm

And btw-wats up with this guy david??? is he anti american or something? am i getting a button? is there gonna be a ceremony lol?? come on, to quote the sopranos----"the books are closed-my ass". Am i gonna have to strip naked and burn a saint??? how do you get ur finger pricked over the internet i wonder? elitist BS. i swear i coulda been made into the colombos by now for fucks sakes lmao. I dont see nothin wrong with this site.... i can always practice my internet gangsta slang. str8 up chlln wid ma niqqas- we b rllin hvy thru dis bish. glcks on ptrol fwm mudafuka- fuk ass niqqa aint do shyt. ima do my thang, freestyle-

ht a niqqa up who got that raw,
i need a bitch that giv me sum jaw.
smokin on that kush
niqqa im bigga than andy mush.
ima bout the wup yo ass
pls nigga giv gravano the gas...
ima fuk ya bitch afta pilates
and kick yo ass like tommy karate.
dis nigga all smiles,
im on that purp like les miles.
im from nyc dis aint the south
i dont sel weed like nicky mouth
my satelite gt hit by a tree,
sombdy call vinny tvs!
ma dawg is pregnent oh gee
it musta bin that faggot kenji...
whos bak fo convistion numba tree?
its that crazy nigga tg!!!
ima all dey say beleve the hype
im crazy nigga-the nxt gaspipe!!!
nigga i caint use my legs
dis kush got me all benny eggs...
dam nigga ima hungry
im ina notha state-just like funzi
where all the skanky ass hos
the only bitch her is jackie nose!!!!
oh yah my load just blew-
thank god imissed my poster of dom cefalu...
Ima goin hard niqqa turn up the speakers
u goina look lik a scrub, worse dan tommy sneakers
tis old skool, 2 chains anda beepa
i be killin niggas like the grim reaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont make me go allie shades
an thro ya ass off the palisades!
oh nice mr david, let me in!!
dis forum aint worth a pot to piss in.
is it someeting i said???
i promise to go in alive and come out dead...
i jus kiddin i aint fro ntin
ima do anythang ta get my button!
man fuk dis shyt i think ima done
but rememba de best shyt has only just begun :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

serioously im high as a fucking giraffe on rollerskates right now.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » July 17th, 2012, 9:10 am

Oh my god. Thats embarrasing. :oops:

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 17th, 2012, 4:43 pm

sticks wrote:Oh my god. Thats embarrasing. :oops:
If it's any consolation, we have some people over on the RD that post that incoherently even when they're not high.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » July 17th, 2012, 5:47 pm

you gotta admit

"where all the skanky ass hos
the only bitch her is jackie nose!!!!
oh yah my load just blew-
thank god imissed my poster of dom cefalu..."

were the best rhymes of all time. haha. show that to those forum members...see if they enjoy that lol. I barely even remember doing this.