5 Most powerful Organized crime Groups

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
BLUEYES

5 Most powerful Organized crime Groups

Unread post by BLUEYES » July 26th, 2009, 8:35 pm

This is a list of the 5 most powerful Organized crime Groups worldwide as I think

1) Italian Mafia

2) Russian Mafia

3) Albanian Mafia

4) Mexican Cartels

5) Chinese Mafia

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: 5 Most powerful Organized crime Groups

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 27th, 2009, 4:07 am

can i ask why you think these groups belong in the order you just listed?

BLUEYES

Unread post by BLUEYES » July 27th, 2009, 11:42 am

can i ask why you think these groups belong in the order you just listed?
I think the Italians have to be in the first position for their tradition and because they still are very powerful and widespread

The Russians grew very much in the last 25 years so i think they surpassed older organizations like Yakuza or Triads that seem to be on decline now. The same happened for the Albanians

Th Mexicans are probably the group that is growing faster than everyone

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 27th, 2009, 1:24 pm

oh okay. well you can't base an organization's power on tradtion bro. doesn't work that way. it isn't a contest of who is cooler or who maintain's their traditional culture the most. my list is as following...

1: chinese oc
2: russian oc
3: albanian oc
4: either mexican or italian oc
5: either italian or mexican oc
6: japaneze oc

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 27th, 2009, 5:42 pm

Wow, Johnny...you actually believe the Italian's are on the same level as the Mexican's? Just compare the two groups operations and scope, and it clearly shows that the Italians are far ahead of the Mexicans in terms of profit and influence. The Italian's are present on nearly every continent, with a wide variety of activities. The Mexicans have one customer, and a sole activity.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 27th, 2009, 8:01 pm

shows your ignorance. the mexicans control the american drug markets and despite your alias for this market as "one customer." it's the biggest drug market in the world. now they don't simply control one drug. they control the majority of drugs coming into this market. not to mention a total monopoly on mexico's drug trade as well. although limited activities has been mentioned on a global level. there are traces of mexican traffickers as far as the middle east and africa.
The Mexicans have one customer, and a sole activity.
explain it better; they have the biggest customer in the world and they have the most profitable activity known to organized crime. not to mention they control the feed to this customer which no other group in the world has been able to do with any other customer in the world.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 28th, 2009, 12:29 am

Azure9920 wrote:Wow, Johnny...you actually believe the Italian's are on the same level as the Mexican's? Just compare the two groups operations and scope, and it clearly shows that the Italians are far ahead of the Mexicans in terms of profit and influence. The Italian's are present on nearly every continent, with a wide variety of activities. The Mexicans have one customer, and a sole activity.
Keep in mind that in some of Johnny's past rankings, he put the Italians ahead of the Albanians. But I guess sometime in the last year or so the Albanians pushed ahead of the Italians. Don't ask me how that happened exactly.

On a wide note, Johnny has demonstrated that he has very little knowledge any of any of these crime groups outside the Albanians, so his ability to rank them is seriously questionable to say the least.

And as I've said before, you really can't do these kind of rankings like it's tennis or something. All these groups are international in scope, have their own operations, spheres of influence, etc. And people tend to forget the lesser known groups like the Pakistanis, the Turks, the Nigerians, a myriad of Eastern European groups, and in case anyone forgot - the Colombians.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » July 28th, 2009, 11:44 am

that's my list

1) italian mafia
2) russian mafia
3) colombian cartels
4) yakuza
5) triads

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » July 28th, 2009, 11:46 am

ahahahah cheguevara you moron put italians behind chineses and albanians loooooooool

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » July 28th, 2009, 12:24 pm

BLUEYES wrote:This is a list of the 5 most powerful Organized crime Groups worldwide as I think

1) Italian Mafia

2) Russian Mafia

3) Albanian Mafia

4) Mexican Cartels

5) Chinese Mafia
No.

On a global scale...as in overall...

1) Chinese mafia

2) Japanese mafia

3) Russian mafia

4) Balkan groups

5) Italian mafia

6) Mexican cartels

That means by members and net worth and just about everything. I put the Asian ones first because they have the society factor, they serve not only as OC syndicates but as age old secret societies being able to challange the top ranks of white society and are in fact the rulers of the Asian continent(excluding Russia).

If you count down to just OC in general and to a global scale, then...

1) Russian mafia

2) Balkan OC(even though more localized than the Italians, there are enough Macedonian mafia millionaires to make America collapse)

3) Chinese/Japanese

4) Mexicans

5) Italians

Typical image of a Macedonian mafia boss, cold, bad and with that grin and shine in his eyes that says I'm happy

0:06-0:08

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 28th, 2009, 4:45 pm

thewestside wrote:Keep in mind that in some of Johnny's past rankings, he put the Italians ahead of the Albanians. But I guess sometime in the last year or so the Albanians pushed ahead of the Italians. Don't ask me how that happened exactly.
it's good to know that what i say is solid fact in your eyes. you claim because i changed my rankings in the last year, that the groups actually changed rankings in the world. damn, didn't know i knew that much.

i thought the italians were bigger but the more i evaluated things, the more the picture became clear. italians can't even establish a complete hold on italy itself. they cannot compare to albanian organized crime.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 28th, 2009, 5:46 pm

CheGuevara wrote:it's good to know that what i say is solid fact in your eyes. you claim because i changed my rankings in the last year, that the groups actually changed rankings in the world. damn, didn't know i knew that much.
I think you know I was simply pointing out that your rankings are worthless because they change on a dime. The only thing that is constant is that - surprise! - the Albanians keep moving up.
i thought the italians were bigger but the more i evaluated things, the more the picture became clear. italians can't even establish a complete hold on italy itself. they cannot compare to albanian organized crime.
That is such a load of crap. You didn't "evaluate" anything. And just because various immigrant groups, including Albanians, operate in Italy, it doesn't make the Albanians stronger than the Italians. The Italians are far more sophisticated, far more diversified in scope of operations, far more expansive around the world, have much stronger connections with other groups, and are far more wealthy and powerful than the Albanians are. You know it and I know it. But you can't resist your ethnic pride and so try and believe what you know is a lie.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » July 28th, 2009, 9:09 pm

ahahahaha you make me laugh moron albania is a little country easy to keep italy has over 60 millions people and the north has not any local mafia in fact it is run by southern mafia but of course is not so rooted there a better comparison would be between albania and calabria, campania or sicily for example but you are too stupid to understand it

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » July 28th, 2009, 9:30 pm

1) Chinese mafia

2) Japanese mafia

3) Russian mafia

4) Balkan groups

5) Italian mafia
yes dobre balkan oc triads and yakuza are stronger than italian mafia looool ndrangheta alone is FAR stronger than yakuza triads and balkan oc... i even don't compare all the italian syndicate (it would be laughable) because the ndrangheta alone is enough

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 28th, 2009, 9:31 pm

thewestside wrote:I think you know I was simply pointing out that your rankings are worthless because they change on a dime. The only thing that is constant is that - surprise! - the Albanians keep moving up.
they only moved up once.
That is such a load of crap. You didn't "evaluate" anything. And just because various immigrant groups, including Albanians, operate in Italy, it doesn't make the Albanians stronger than the Italians. The Italians are far more sophisticated, far more diversified in scope of operations, far more expansive around the world, have much stronger connections with other groups, and are far more wealthy and powerful than the Albanians are. You know it and I know it. But you can't resist your ethnic pride and so try and believe what you know is a lie.
you're wrong. the italians are not powerful enough on a global level to surpass albanian organized crime. albanian oc has become global in scope, has political connections italian organized crime can only dream about and has a hold on two of the most profitable criminal businesses in the world. european heroin and european prostitution.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » July 28th, 2009, 9:45 pm

the italians are not powerful enough on a global level to surpass albanian organized crime
yeah the italians are not powerful enough loooool even colombian minister say ndrangheta is king ahahahahahaha it litterally is buying europe piece by piece they call south spanish coasts la costa nostra albanians are just a bunch of chickenthieves compared to italian mafia :D :D :D i've never heard any article say albanian mafia is a king or among most powerful in the world you fucking moron

'Ndrangheta of Italy's Calabria region rules Europe drug trade.

By establishing direct ties with Colombian producers and building a multibillion-dollar empire that spans five continents, the syndicate has metamorphosed into one of the craftiest criminal gangs in the world

Over the last two decades, the syndicate has deployed its members to strategic locations along trafficking and distribution routes, in Colombia and Venezuela, Canada, Africa, Spain and as far as Australia.

" 'Ndrangheta is king," said Sabas Pretelt de la Vega, a former Colombian interior minister

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/27 ... fg-mafia27

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » July 29th, 2009, 12:03 am

CheGuevara wrote:they only moved up once.
Well, I think we all know that sooner or later you'll have them at the top. Might as well just do it now Johnny since that's your goal regardless of the facts.
you're wrong. the italians are not powerful enough on a global level to surpass albanian organized crime. albanian oc has become global in scope, has political connections italian organized crime can only dream about and has a hold on two of the most profitable criminal businesses in the world. european heroin and european prostitution.
That's such horseshit. You have very few substantial examples of Albanian organized crime being "global." Just some sketchy sources you've dug up that really don't show much of anything in depth. That's why you had to make such a big deal about the two Albanians who got caught with three kilos of cocaine in Winnipeg. That's why you had to cite some obscure source that had like a single sentence of Albanians in Mexico. Yeah, that really clears it all up. Real convincing. That's why you have to use circumstantial evidence to make your claim about the Albanians being the second biggest traffickers of cocaine in Europe. And political connections? You mean like some Albanian politician that met with Bill Clinton, as if Clinton is in his pocket? Give me a break. The Albanians are major players in Europe and have drug connections to the Middle East, and to a far less extent, in South America. And you have some disapora groups in North America. But that's pretty much it.

The global scope of the Italians, on the other hand, is well documented. And just like with the Italians and Albanians in New York, I can give you far more examples of the Italian syndicates being more active around the world than Albanian groups. But of course, you'll just fall back on your tired, old, Albanians are the sneaky ninjas of the underworld excuse.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 29th, 2009, 10:49 am

Faciulina wrote:

1) Chinese mafia

2) Japanese mafia

3) Russian mafia

4) Balkan groups

5) Italian mafia
yes dobre balkan oc triads and yakuza are stronger than italian mafia looool ndrangheta alone is FAR stronger than yakuza triads and balkan oc... i even don't compare all the italian syndicate (it would be laughable) because the ndrangheta alone is enough
This is for the Columbian thing too...

So what? I know Bulgarians have dealt with Columbians...they both go way back, both as allies in the drug trade and in gang wars. In Madrid, war between the Bulgarians and Columbians over the drug trade.

As for allies...

400-600 kilos on average, Poli Pantev, Ivan Doktora, the seizure in Macednia with the Arkan Tiger's commander's wife...

Also, Gorgi Ivanov, the new president of Macedonia, his brother is a close friend of Kristijan Golubovic, a Serbian mafia boss.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » July 29th, 2009, 11:03 am

So what? I know Bulgarians have dealt with Columbians...they both go way back, both as allies in the drug trade and in gang wars. In Madrid, war between the Bulgarians and Columbians over the drug trade.

As for allies...

400-600 kilos on average, Poli Pantev, Ivan Doktora, the seizure in Macednia with the Arkan Tiger's commander's wife...

Also, Gorgi Ivanov, the new president of Macedonia, his brother is a close friend of Kristijan Golubovic, a Serbian mafia boss.
what's matter the colombians? i was talking about yakuza triads and balkan oc you claim are stronger than italians when yakuza is limited only to some japanese regions triads only hong kong and balkan oc... well that's a mix of albanians, bulgarians, serbians, macedonians etc. that all togheter are at least 20 times weaker than ndrangheta lol triads don't run china there is communist goverment there they run only hong kong and they are nobody abroad i heard in chinatowns big circle boys and young gangs are stronger than triads lol yakuza has not any conection abroad only a mental patient can think they are stronger than italian mafia that is present in all 5 continents and dozens and dozens of country and it litterally run entire countries abroad... in spain the colombians are strong the bulgarian too but the italian mafia is far the strongest they call andalusia la costa nostra loooool camorra did even a slaughter in malaga where a 8 years old child was killed for mistake they put car-bombs in barcelona the neapolitans and calabrians litterally run spain... italian mafia has political connections in the balkans the president of montenegro sit down with italian bosses lol montenegro is run by italian mafia

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 29th, 2009, 4:01 pm

Faciulina wrote:

As for allies...

what's matter the colombians? i was talking about yakuza triads and balkan oc you claim are stronger than italians when yakuza is limited only to some japanese regions triads only hong kong and balkan oc... well that's a mix of albanians, bulgarians, serbians, macedonians etc. that all togheter are at least 20 times weaker than ndrangheta lol triads don't run china there is communist goverment there they run only hong kong and they are nobody abroad i heard in chinatowns big circle boys and young gangs are stronger than triads lol yakuza has not any conection abroad only a mental patient can think they are stronger than italian mafia that is present in all 5 continents and dozens and dozens of country and it litterally run entire countries abroad... in spain the colombians are strong the bulgarian too but the italian mafia is far the strongest they call andalusia la costa nostra loooool camorra did even a slaughter in malaga where a 8 years old child was killed for mistake they put car-bombs in barcelona the neapolitans and calabrians litterally run spain... italian mafia has political connections in the balkans the president of montenegro sit down with italian bosses lol montenegro is run by italian mafia
I already know that and don't care to read the rest.

The Macedonians are by nature secretive on account of the struggling existence they have led, but it is somewhat extraordinary that in the long run they never miss carrying out their veangance
The Times, 01-04-1924

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 1st, 2009, 2:37 pm

thewestside wrote:Well, I think we all know that sooner or later you'll have them at the top. Might as well just do it now Johnny since that's your goal regardless of the facts.
this is what it's boiled down to for you. your last form of response is now officially insulted or predicting things. sad... out-debated by a person half your age.
That's such horseshit. You have very few substantial examples of Albanian organized crime being "global." Just some sketchy sources you've dug up that really don't show much of anything in depth. That's why you had to make such a big deal about the two Albanians who got caught with three kilos of cocaine in Winnipeg. That's why you had to cite some obscure source that had like a single sentence of Albanians in Mexico. Yeah, that really clears it all up. Real convincing. That's why you have to use circumstantial evidence to make your claim about the Albanians being the second biggest traffickers of cocaine in Europe. And political connections? You mean like some Albanian politician that met with Bill Clinton, as if Clinton is in his pocket? Give me a break. The Albanians are major players in Europe and have drug connections to the Middle East, and to a far less extent, in South America. And you have some disapora groups in North America. But that's pretty much it.

The global scope of the Italians, on the other hand, is well documented. And just like with the Italians and Albanians in New York, I can give you far more examples of the Italian syndicates being more active around the world than Albanian groups. But of course, you'll just fall back on your tired, old, Albanians are the sneaky ninjas of the underworld excuse.
albanian organized crime is active in europe (both east, north, and west to a huge significance while italians are limited to the west and have some operations going in the east), america (they are one of four main targets for the fbi), middle east (they are active in drug and arms smuggling as well as money laundering), canada (involved in numerous things such as human smuggling, marijuana and ecstasy as well as more), south america (albanian organized crime has been proven to have links to the andean ridge, so strong that they were able to deliver 12 tonnes of cocaine from south america to albania in one shipment, apparently, they're active in mexico as well). albanian organized crime has also been mentioned in such places like australia (dino dibra, artur rocco) and even far away such as alaska.

as for the political connections, albanian organized crime has connections to politics like no other mafia as of today. the one documentary i showed you was nothing. it was one arms smuggler for the kla dealing his way in guns with the help of american politicians including a senator i believe. but the connections go much father to the top and even furthur afield to places like germany (see burim osmani).

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 2nd, 2009, 1:42 am

CheGuevara wrote:this is what it's boiled down to for you. your last form of response is now officially insulted or predicting things. sad... out-debated by a person half your age.
You have never out-debated me once. I'm simply point out that your rankings are worthless because they are based on almost zero research outside of Albanians and they are driven by your personal desire to ultimately have the Albanians on top.

albanian organized crime is active in europe (both east, north, and west to a huge significance while italians are limited to the west and have some operations going in the east),
Not true. The Italians are very active in the eastern European countries.
america (they are one of four main targets for the fbi),
So you say, without any direct evidence to support your statement.
middle east (they are active in drug and arms smuggling as well as money laundering),

True.
canada (involved in numerous things such as human smuggling, marijuana and ecstasy as well as more),

There have been relatively few cases of record. The Canada-Michigan human smuggling ring which was broken up. A report about them becoming significant marijuana and ecstasy traffickers, though not too many actual cases to support this. And let's not forget that major bust of those two Albanians with the three kilos of coke in Winnipeg. Major stuff there. Hell, the 2006 Operation Colisee bust of the Rizzutos was bigger than all of these few Albanian cases combined.
south america (albanian organized crime has been proven to have links to the andean ridge, so strong that they were able to deliver 12 tonnes of cocaine from south america to albania in one shipment,

Proven links? Sketchy information at best. Not like the well established, well known links of the Italians with the Colombian cartels.
apparently, they're active in mexico as well).

You read a single sentence in some reference and you just assume it must be true. Or significant. Meanwhile, you have proven links of the Italians with the Mexican cartels.
albanian organized crime has also been mentioned in such places like australia (dino dibra, artur rocco) and even far away such as alaska.
That's what you basically have to be content with most of the time. Places where Albanians are simply "mentioned." After that, you take it from there and blow it all out of proportion. Once again, Johnny reads about two Albanians caught with three kilos of cocaine in Winnipeg and declares "The Albanian Mafia has gone global!" LOL!
as for the political connections, albanian organized crime has connections to politics like no other mafia as of today. the one documentary i showed you was nothing. it was one arms smuggler for the kla dealing his way in guns with the help of american politicians including a senator i believe. but the connections go much father to the top and even furthur afield to places like germany (see burim osmani).
That is such BS. At best you have a few cases. Not really any ongoing examples of organized crime corruption that can be shown. Now, I certainly think there are but there is no basis for your absolutely stupid claim that Albanian organized crime has connections to politics that no other mafia has today. On a geo-political basis alone, the Russian's and Italian's political contacts are far more important than the Albanian's contacts will ever be. But you just keep making your baseless claims. Everyone else will just keep laughing at you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 2nd, 2009, 12:51 pm

thewestside wrote:You have never out-debated me once. I'm simply point out that your rankings are worthless because they are based on almost zero research outside of Albanians and they are driven by your personal desire to ultimately have the Albanians on top.
sure, why not :S :S :S
Not true. The Italians are very active in the eastern European countries.
but not nearly to the extent of the albanians. the italian presence in croatia, bosnia, slovenia, greece, bulgaria, romania, austria, czechoslovakia, etc... does not compare to the albanian mafia presence there.
So you say, without any direct evidence to support your statement.
i still have indirect evidnce implying it. not to mention the fbi said they are threatening to relace la cosa nostra as kingpins which obviously ranks them as one of the strongest.
There have been relatively few cases of record. The Canada-Michigan human smuggling ring which was broken up. A report about them becoming significant marijuana and ecstasy traffickers, though not too many actual cases to support this. And let's not forget that major bust of those two Albanians with the three kilos of coke in Winnipeg. Major stuff there. Hell, the 2006 Operation Colisee bust of the Rizzutos was bigger than all of these few Albanian cases combined.
lets not get into this indictment thing again idiot.. first of all, the canadian michigan ring was not broken up. if there was more than one italian in the indictment you would have cared to see that the sentencing of the members is a complete joke and that many if not all of them are free right now. secondly, the report in the section which focused on marjiuana and ecstasy mentioned asian and albanian organized crime alone in both fields. just trying to point out that albanian organized crime in indeed active in canada.
Proven links? Sketchy information at best. Not like the well established, well known links of the Italians with the Colombian cartels.
yes, proven links. how is frederik durda sketchy? how is 12 tonnes coming in from albania sketchy? how is albanian criminals bringing cocaine growing experts from colombia sketchy? how is the unodc giving a warning of the alarming connection to albanian organized crime and south america sketchy? again idiot, i am not comparing albanian organized crime to italian organized crime in any of these continents. i am merely highlight that aoc is indeed active in the regions i mentioned.
You read a single sentence in some reference and you just assume it must be true. Or significant. Meanwhile, you have proven links of the Italians with the Mexican cartels.
again, why are you bringing up the italian mafia here? i am highlighting where the albanian mafia is active around the world. why are you even mentioning the italians?
That's what you basically have to be content with most of the time. Places where Albanians are simply "mentioned." After that, you take it from there and blow it all out of proportion. Once again, Johnny reads about two Albanians caught with three kilos of cocaine in Winnipeg and declares "The Albanian Mafia has gone global!" LOL!
lol, the winnipeg thing was funny to me is all. there are no albanians in winnipeg so i laughed when i seen this indictment. however, in australia, they are active. in alaska, i don't know but there was an arrest i'm aware of with a man getting caught for cocaine smuggling.
That is such BS. At best you have a few cases. Not really any ongoing examples of organized crime corruption that can be shown. Now, I certainly think there are but there is no basis for your absolutely stupid claim that Albanian organized crime has connections to politics that no other mafia has today. On a geo-political basis alone, the Russian's and Italian's political contacts are far more important than the Albanian's contacts will ever be. But you just keep making your baseless claims. Everyone else will just keep laughing at you.
geo-political? pleaseeeeeeeee, the albanian criminals dominate the political spectrum of albania, macedonia and kosova. kosova is particularly important as it is an area with alot of foreign aid, diplomats, etc... just like the italians dominate the political scene in calabria, sicily and maybe naples. but the albanian mafia spreads it political tentacles much father than home unlike the russians or italians. burim osmani is considerd the governor of hamburg, show me one italian outside italy that has as many political connections as him. you can't.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 3rd, 2009, 7:06 am

CheGuevara wrote:geo-political? pleaseeeeeeeee, the albanian criminals dominate the political spectrum of albania, macedonia and kosova. kosova is particularly important as it is an area with alot of foreign aid, diplomats, etc... just like the italians dominate the political scene in calabria, sicily and maybe naples. but the albanian mafia spreads it political tentacles much father than home unlike the russians or italians. burim osmani is considerd the governor of hamburg, show me one italian outside italy that has as many political connections as him. you can't.
No, no, you asshole, they don't dominate anything in Macedonia, not even the heroin trade. Macedonia has always been dominated by Macedonians and our closest blood link --- the Bulgarians. We are together. Macedonians and Bulgarians aren't partners, they're one. Macedonians and Albanians are partners and long time partners at that.

Balkan groups work joint. Albanians compared to Balkan Slavs are a pimple on a Vlach's face compared to the entire Vlach existance Balkan Slavs are not only as a people, but in organized crime as well. You should be thankful to call us your partners.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 3rd, 2009, 11:54 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i still have indirect evidnce implying it. not to mention the fbi said they are threatening to relace la cosa nostra as kingpins which obviously ranks them as one of the strongest.
Indirect evidence implying it is not much to build your case on. And you can keep going back to that CNN article all you want. The external evidence, which you choose to ignore, shows the Albanians are really no such threat. Any more than the Russians or Chinese before them.
again, why are you bringing up the italian mafia here? i am highlighting where the albanian mafia is active around the world. why are you even mentioning the italians?
The question is level of activity. A couple Albanian guys being arrested with a few kilos of coke in some country is all you need to declare that the so-called Albanian Mafia has expanded there.
lol, the winnipeg thing was funny to me is all. there are no albanians in winnipeg so i laughed when i seen this indictment. however, in australia, they are active. in alaska, i don't know but there was an arrest i'm aware of with a man getting caught for cocaine smuggling.
Show me evidence of any substantial activity by Albanian organized crime in Australia. Did two Albanians get arrested with 3 kilos of cocaine there too?
geo-political? pleaseeeeeeeee, the albanian criminals dominate the political spectrum of albania, macedonia and kosova. kosova is particularly important as it is an area with alot of foreign aid, diplomats, etc... just like the italians dominate the political scene in calabria, sicily and maybe naples. but the albanian mafia spreads it political tentacles much father than home unlike the russians or italians. burim osmani is considerd the governor of hamburg, show me one italian outside italy that has as many political connections as him. you can't.
It's hilarious how often you bring up Osmani. And it's because he's one of the few examples you or anyone else really knows about. The Albanians can dominate the entire political scene in the entire Balkan region for all I care. It's made up of piss poor countries that have relatively little clout. Not like major countries like Italy and Russia.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 4th, 2009, 12:09 am

thewestside wrote:Indirect evidence implying it is not much to build your case on. And you can keep going back to that CNN article all you want. The external evidence, which you choose to ignore, shows the Albanians are really no such threat. Any more than the Russians or Chinese before them.
the fbi statement and saviano's statement hold more weight than your one and only capeci statement. if you want to downsize my sources backing me up than let's look at this at a literal sense. it's two sources to one. and your author doesn't mention the word albanian more than three times in his life. so i think i'll go with my two sources instead.
The question is level of activity. A couple Albanian guys being arrested with a few kilos of coke in some country is all you need to declare that the so-called Albanian Mafia has expanded there.
few kilos in some country? that was in winnipeg. the albanian organized crime element is listed as it's own section in the rcmp national report so calm it down there dickhead because aoc has without a doubt expanded into canada.
Show me evidence of any substantial activity by Albanian organized crime in Australia. Did two Albanians get arrested with 3 kilos of cocaine there too?
i gave you two albanian gangsters in austrlia. look them up, and daut kadriosvki prior to his arrest in germany was trying to establish a heroin pipeline to austrlia through albanian criminals there.
It's hilarious how often you bring up Osmani. And it's because he's one of the few examples you or anyone else really knows about. The Albanians can dominate the entire political scene in the entire Balkan region for all I care. It's made up of piss poor countries that have relatively little clout. Not like major countries like Italy and Russia.
i bring up osmani because if any italian or russian in europe had the strength he does in germany or anywhere outside his native country, you would shit your pants talking about him all day. so i say to you again, aoc controls albania, kosova, macedonia and has extroardinary influence in greece, croatia, bosnia, slovenia and bulgaria. just like ioc controls calabria, sicily and naples. but where is their power in the american government? where is it in the german government? no where, my statement stands. albanian organized crime exceeds both russian and italian in terms of political connections.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 4th, 2009, 12:37 am

CheGuevara wrote:the fbi statement and saviano's statement hold more weight than your one and only capeci statement. if you want to downsize my sources backing me up than let's look at this at a literal sense. it's two sources to one. and your author doesn't mention the word albanian more than three times in his life. so i think i'll go with my two sources instead.
Hardly. You have a CNN article headline claiming that's what FBI officials said. No specific references whatsoever. Furthermore, it says "threatening to," as in not having done it yet. And like I keep saying, funny how that article (the only article of it's kind) came out in 2004. The same year as the Rudaj indictment. I don't base my argument on Capeci, even though his opinion on this issue trumps Saviano's. I base it on the RELATIVE LACK OF CASES involving these mighty Albanian criminals which you want to believe are taking over. But of course, that's where you go back to you cock and bull excuse about them being too sneaky.
few kilos in some country? that was in winnipeg. the albanian organized crime element is listed as it's own section in the rcmp national report so calm it down there dickhead because aoc has without a doubt expanded into canada.
It's own section? Wow! So do many other groups. But where are all the Albanian cases in Canada to back this up? It's obvious there are Albanians involved in organized crime in Canada. But not at the level you like to claim they are.
i gave you two albanian gangsters in austrlia. look them up, and daut kadriosvki prior to his arrest in germany was trying to establish a heroin pipeline to austrlia through albanian criminals there.
LOL! Two whole Albanian criminals? And a heroin pipeline that was never actually established? Well the Australian authorities better watch out!
i bring up osmani because if any italian or russian in europe had the strength he does in germany or anywhere outside his native country, you would shit your pants talking about him all day.
You bring up Osmani over and over again because he's one of the very few specific examples you can use to back up your claims. And that he operates in Germany, i.e. not his native country has nothing to do with it. There are Russian and Italian politicans beholden to organized crime who are far more influential than he will ever be.
quote]so i say to you again, aoc controls albania, kosova, macedonia and has extroardinary influence in greece, croatia, bosnia, slovenia and bulgaria. just like ioc controls calabria, sicily and naples. but where is their power in the american government? where is it in the german government? no where, my statement stands.

Albanian organized crime has absolutely no power in the American government. You really are living in a dream world.
albanian organized crime exceeds both russian and italian in terms of political connections.
Only someone as stupid as a 17 year old Albanian OC fanboy would actually believe this.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 4th, 2009, 12:59 am

RAPE!!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 4th, 2009, 3:41 pm

thewestside wrote:Hardly. You have a CNN article headline claiming that's what FBI officials said. No specific references whatsoever. Furthermore, it says "threatening to," as in not having done it yet. And like I keep saying, funny how that article (the only article of it's kind) came out in 2004. The same year as the Rudaj indictment. I don't base my argument on Capeci, even though his opinion on this issue trumps Saviano's. I base it on the RELATIVE LACK OF CASES involving these mighty Albanian criminals which you want to believe are taking over. But of course, that's where you go back to you cock and bull excuse about them being too sneaky.
it's not MY excuse. it's a statement found to be said by law enforcement many, many times. this is where you confused things. you mix up my own beliefs with the beliefs of law enforcement. but you know better than law enforcement so let's say albanian criminals are just as prone to indictment as italian criminals. even though law enforcement says otherwise.
It's own section? Wow! So do many other groups. But where are all the Albanian cases in Canada to back this up? It's obvious there are Albanians involved in organized crime in Canada. But not at the level you like to claim they are.
TO BACK WHAT UP? they are highlighted marijuana and ecstasy traffickers as well as human traffickers which dominate the michigan-canada border and money laundering. Albanian groups have been implicated in Canadian and US counterfeit currency and immigration documentation schemes. There are indications that some Albanian groups are branching out into white collar activity such as real estate and health care fraud. that is the level i put them on you fvcking moron.

show me a single indictment of an albanian involved in real estate or health care fraud. you can't, but here it is in plain old english for you that they are indeed involved in it.
LOL! Two whole Albanian criminals? And a heroin pipeline that was never actually established? Well the Australian authorities better watch out!
what a fvcking moron. that's just what comes up off the top of my head. i haven't even gone into australian organized crime.
You bring up Osmani over and over again because he's one of the very few specific examples you can use to back up your claims. And that he operates in Germany, i.e. not his native country has nothing to do with it. There are Russian and Italian politicans beholden to organized crime who are far more influential than he will ever be.
lmaooo, so you you go into italian and russian politicians who might be more powerful than an albanian criminals in hamburg? wow, your argument is getting pathetic. i asked you to give me an italian criminals who has as much political sway as him. you cannot. conversation dead. one point for me :)
Albanian organized crime has absolutely no power in the American government. You really are living in a dream world.
they most certainly do. the albanian mafia bosses linked, related or controlling the kla and the kosova and albania governments have links to many top american politicians such as bill clinton.
Only someone as stupid as a 17 year old Albanian OC fanboy would actually believe this.
you have yet to prove otherwise so only a 31 year old virgin who love with his mother and probably sleeps in the same bed as her could beleive otherwise :)

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 4th, 2009, 3:59 pm

CheGuevara wrote:it's not MY excuse. it's a statement found to be said by law enforcement many, many times. this is where you confused things. you mix up my own beliefs with the beliefs of law enforcement. but you know better than law enforcement so let's say albanian criminals are just as prone to indictment as italian criminals. even though law enforcement says otherwise.
That's horseshit. You have taken a few specific cases or comments about some investigations that failed against Albanians and applied them to all agencies and all cases involving Albanian organized crime everywhere. And then when confronted with Albanian busts that show they are not invincible, your excuse is to blame the minority of non-Albanians amongst them. You are so full of shit it's not even funny.
TO BACK WHAT UP? they are highlighted marijuana and ecstasy traffickers as well as human traffickers which dominate the michigan-canada border and money laundering. Albanian groups have been implicated in Canadian and US counterfeit currency and immigration documentation schemes. There are indications that some Albanian groups are branching out into white collar activity such as real estate and health care fraud. that is the level i put them on you fvcking moron.
You list these crimes they are involved in as if it's supposed to be impressive. Many groups are involved in these and much, much more. The problem is you overstate the status of Albanian organized crime in a given area. You use Canada as part of your argument that the "Albanian Mafia" has gone global, trying to compare it to other groups including the Italians. But the question is level of activity. And while there are indeed diaspora groups of Albanians in both Canada and the U.S., there is no real evidence they are as big as you think they are.
what a fvcking moron. that's just what comes up off the top of my head. i haven't even gone into australian organized crime.
So quit making claims about Albanian organized crime there until you do.
lmaooo, so you you go into italian and russian politicians who might be more powerful than an albanian criminals in hamburg? wow, your argument is getting pathetic. i asked you to give me an italian criminals who has as much political sway as him. you cannot. conversation dead. one point for me :)
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. I never said anything about Itailan or Russian politicans in Germany. I said the ones beholden to the crime groups in Russia or Italy are far more influential than Osmani in Hamburg. There are cases all the time of local and national polticians in Italy being busted with members of Italian crime syndicates. And if you knew anything about Russian organized crime, you would know how corrupt many of the politicians are in Moscow and other cities in Russia.
they most certainly do. the albanian mafia bosses linked, related or controlling the kla and the kosova and albania governments have links to many top american politicians such as bill clinton.
LOL! Links? What links? See, you simply make your claims based on basically nothing. What, did Clinton meet with some Albanian politician once upon a time? And now you basically imply he was or is in the Albanian's pockets. LOL! You are such a joke. You have absolutely NOTHING!
you have yet to prove otherwise so only a 31 year old virgin who love with his mother and probably sleeps in the same bed as her could beleive otherwise :)
Once again you try and put the burden of proof on me rather than doing your own research. You are the one who made the original claim - that the Albanians have more political power than the Russians or Italians. This is something nobody, including on this board, would believe. That fact that you can only bring up Osmani and supposed "links" to Clinton shows you don't have anything.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 5th, 2009, 10:59 am

albania mob controls only albania you moron greece? loooool although there are 20.000 italians and 600.000 albanians the italian mafia is stronger than albanian mafia in greece ahahahah it's ashamed really ashamed for you but it's the truth... the italian mafia controls italian goverment berlusconi is a clown in mafia hands himself lol i bet italian mafia has more links with albanian goverment than albanian mob itself the italian bosses are stronger than albanians even in the balkans they control montenegro moron you have not idea how politically powerful they are they had a canadian minister who was a member of cosa nostra ahahahahahah tell me an albanian criminal who was part of an outside parliament lol

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 5th, 2009, 1:38 pm

thewestside wrote:That's horseshit. You have taken a few specific cases or comments about some investigations that failed against Albanians and applied them to all agencies and all cases involving Albanian organized crime everywhere. And then when confronted with Albanian busts that show they are not invincible, your excuse is to blame the minority of non-Albanians amongst them. You are so full of shit it's not even funny.
no, actually, i've taken the popular statement made for albanian organized crime which is that they are clannish and secretive and nearly impossible to penetrate. i blame the minority because they were at fault with rudaj and lika both. if more reports came out about the canadian-michigan smuggling ring, no doubt one of the non-albanians would have been at fault. we'll see whose at fault when more reports come out about operation black eagle.
You list these crimes they are involved in as if it's supposed to be impressive. Many groups are involved in these and much, much more. The problem is you overstate the status of Albanian organized crime in a given area. You use Canada as part of your argument that the "Albanian Mafia" has gone global, trying to compare it to other groups including the Italians. But the question is level of activity. And while there are indeed diaspora groups of Albanians in both Canada and the U.S., there is no real evidence they are as big as you think they are.
there is no argument about it, aoc is by far and away global in reach.
So quit making claims about Albanian organized crime there until you do.
i said it's active there you fvcking moron. i never said they control the 20 million person continent.
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. I never said anything about Itailan or Russian politicans in Germany. I said the ones beholden to the crime groups in Russia or Italy are far more influential than Osmani in Hamburg. There are cases all the time of local and national polticians in Italy being busted with members of Italian crime syndicates. And if you knew anything about Russian organized crime, you would know how corrupt many of the politicians are in Moscow and other cities in Russia.
i'll just go ahead and ask here since you're too stupid to type correctly. are you saying you have italian gangsters who have more political contacts than felix osmani? or are you saying there are politicians bigger than the politicians felix osmani is connected to?

don't give me shit about italy, i could care less about some half assed calabrese mayor or congressmen in naples being bought by the italian mafia. the entire albanian government is under the thumb of the albanian mafia. so spare me the home based politicians. let's talk about outside their native bases. name me an italian who resembles felix osmani anywhere above rome or in a foreign country.
LOL! Links? What links? See, you simply make your claims based on basically nothing. What, did Clinton meet with some Albanian politician once upon a time? And now you basically imply he was or is in the Albanian's pockets. LOL! You are such a joke. You have absolutely NOTHING!
there is diplomats and politicians from germany, england, france and america all over kosova. the albanian mafia controls the damn state from top to bottom. from this state, they control 80% of european heroin. don't give me bulshit about no links. i can give you sources but you will just accuse them of being obscure because they will be. no real, official source will label how the american or british government is involved with the albanian mafia. but yeltsin and ahtisaari being bought for tens of millions of dollars each should show just what contacts the albanian mafia has. clown boy.
Once again you try and put the burden of proof on me rather than doing your own research. You are the one who made the original claim - that the Albanians have more political power than the Russians or Italians. This is something nobody, including on this board, would believe. That fact that you can only bring up Osmani and supposed "links" to Clinton shows you don't have anything.
felix osmani, behgjet pacolli and whoever the fvck bought off ahtisaari. one has sway in the highest forms of the german government, one bought off the russian president and almost brought down the administration, and ahtisaari was allegedy bought off for the kosova proposal. let's see your evidence clow. so easy to judge, so hard to create...