John Gotti Racist against Blacks

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

John Gotti Racist against Blacks

Unread post by mayugastank » May 4th, 2011, 2:28 pm

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: John Gotti Racist against Blacks

Unread post by mayugastank » May 4th, 2011, 2:33 pm

Every single prison visit recorded featuring John Gotti is laced up/down with diatribes about African Americans. Koons-Mooleys-Apes-Gorillas-Ni99ers.......he spent most of his time issuing racist remarks against blacks so much as to "suredly" say he had a deep hatred of African Americans. He lectured his grandson about not acting like a "nigg--" to forget about basketball as this was a "nigg--" sport. The entire Grandfather/Grandson lecture was primarily on how not to even portray minutely the attitudes and character of African Americans.

This in my opinion is the general feeling about blacks amongst Mafia members. They held summitts where the dealing of drugs was discussed as an alleviator of the "nigg--" problem.

AnthonyJ33

Unread post by AnthonyJ33 » May 5th, 2011, 11:49 pm

mayugastank wrote:Every single prison visit recorded featuring John Gotti is laced up/down with diatribes about African Americans. Koons-Mooleys-Apes-Gorillas-Ni99ers.......he spent most of his time issuing racist remarks against blacks so much as to "suredly" say he had a deep hatred of African Americans. He lectured his grandson about not acting like a "nigg--" to forget about basketball as this was a "nigg--" sport. The entire Grandfather/Grandson lecture was primarily on how not to even portray minutely the attitudes and character of African Americans.

This in my opinion is the general feeling about blacks amongst Mafia members. They held summitts where the dealing of drugs was discussed as an alleviator of the "nigg--" problem.
I only heard a few snippets of Gotti ranting against "nigg--s. He ranted against "lowlifes," "liars," and "garbage pails" who take steroids. The guy obviously had his moral and ethical code. But I'm not sure how racist he was. He basically went off on a lot of different people, including his family. But it wouldn't surprise me if Gotti was racist; after all, he was a lot of things.

But the guy is fascinating to listen to.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 6th, 2011, 12:06 pm

AnthonyJ33 wrote:
mayugastank wrote:Every single prison visit recorded featuring John Gotti is laced up/down with diatribes about African Americans. Koons-Mooleys-Apes-Gorillas-Ni99ers.......he spent most of his time issuing racist remarks against blacks so much as to "suredly" say he had a deep hatred of African Americans. He lectured his grandson about not acting like a "nigg--" to forget about basketball as this was a "nigg--" sport. The entire Grandfather/Grandson lecture was primarily on how not to even portray minutely the attitudes and character of African Americans.

I only heard a few snippets of Gotti ranting against "nigg--s. He ranted against "lowlifes," "liars," and "garbage pails" who take steroids. The guy obviously had his moral and ethical code. But I'm not sure how racist he was. He basically went off on a lot of different people, including his family. But it wouldn't surprise me if Gotti was racist; after all, he was a lot of things.

But the guy is fascinating to listen to.

This is one visit during his prison stay. Their are several others where he berates blacks. In fact every single visitation video of John Gotti is filled with racist rants against blacks. Beyond the pale and beyond what one would consider "venting". Their is no doubt that he held a deep seated racial hatred against blacks. No doubt. He compared them to animals in other videos. Ill post those as well. Strange considering the amount of infamy he recieved amongst African Americans. Their is a story told on how when John Gotti was in MCC -New York fighting his case he pumped up all the black inmates to fight the goverment and not accept plea deals -many of those African American youngsters took his advice and went to trial and recieved life sentences and long prison stays. Gotti was really against plea deals and he lit his son up for accepting a deal on his rackeetering conviction. Had Junior Gotti not accepted the plea in all likiehood he would be facing a life sentence right now-just like James Ida who fought his case at a jury trial and recieved a life sentence instead of the 15 years the goverment offered him. The mob has learned from cases like James and mafiosos taking deals in exchange for lighter sentences has become the norm. The case of Daniel Marino is one. He got 5 years for a witness murder......had he went to trial no doubt he would be doing life.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 6th, 2011, 12:13 pm

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 6th, 2011, 12:15 pm

Gotti goes off on not recieving his Christmas family pictures..............Joe Corozzo, Lenny Dimaria and other mafioso sent the man pictures of their families during Christmas time.....Gotti laments how his other family is more family then his real family.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 6th, 2011, 12:18 pm

Here Gotti says being a "ni---er is and embarrassment" .

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » May 6th, 2011, 12:47 pm

Is it because a Black man beat his ass in prison, or was that a myth?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 6th, 2011, 12:51 pm

Here the younger Gotti addresses the fact the FBI started a smear campaign against him and labeled him a rat to Gambino Family members. Gotti obviously addressed this because the "rumors" were probably being believed and he was in fear of his life over the gossip the FBI was spreading. He chose to hold a press conference to deal with the FBI spreading these rumors his own sort of PR campaign. He openly says his family is in danger which leads me to believe that someone in the mob had let it be known that the word had come down that Gotti Jr was cooperating and would be whacked. Remember this was at a time when the Genovese were considering whacking family members of informants.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 6th, 2011, 10:08 pm

Coup wrote:Is it because a Black man beat his ass in prison, or was that a myth?
Gotti was assaulted by a black inmate (Walter Johnson) but he - like many mafiosi - had gone off on racist rants before.

AnthonyJ33

Unread post by AnthonyJ33 » May 6th, 2011, 11:06 pm

mayugastank wrote:

Here the younger Gotti addresses the fact the FBI started a smear campaign against him and labeled him a rat to Gambino Family members. Gotti obviously addressed this because the "rumors" were probably being believed and he was in fear of his life over the gossip the FBI was spreading. He chose to hold a press conference to deal with the FBI spreading these rumors his own sort of PR campaign. He openly says his family is in danger which leads me to believe that someone in the mob had let it be known that the word had come down that Gotti Jr was cooperating and would be whacked. Remember this was at a time when the Genovese were considering whacking family members of informants.
I hope the law catches up with this guy eventually. They tried numerous times over the last few years and failed, but hopefully they get him in the end. I just know the guy is dirty and has a lot of blood on his hands. And the way he's trying to cash in on the Gotti name is sickening. First his sister, and now him. The guy lives in a palatial home and has probably never worked a real job in his life. He rode his daddy's coattails all along.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 7th, 2011, 10:15 am

AnthonyJ33 wrote:

I hope the law catches up with this guy eventually. They tried numerous times over the last few years and failed, but hopefully they get him in the end. I just know the guy is dirty and has a lot of blood on his hands. And the way he's trying to cash in on the Gotti name is sickening. First his sister, and now him. The guy lives in a palatial home and has probably never worked a real job in his life. He rode his daddy's coattails all along.
As they say, Junior was born on third base but he thinks he hit a triple.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 7th, 2011, 11:21 am

Westside maybe you know. Was their ever a hit on Gotti jr over the fact the FBI was spreading rumors he cooperated? He seems quite nervous over the fact in the video I posted. He states the FBI was serving subpoenas and letting mafioso know he was the reason behind them being served. He seems to have thrown this PR campaign to squash any rumors he was cooperating -but he did say that the guys the FBI was telling this to were very dangerous guys and the FBI was putting his family and him in jeopardy by spreading these rumors and he stood the chance of being killed.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 8th, 2011, 12:22 pm

mayugastank wrote:Westside maybe you know. Was their ever a hit on Gotti jr over the fact the FBI was spreading rumors he cooperated? He seems quite nervous over the fact in the video I posted. He states the FBI was serving subpoenas and letting mafioso know he was the reason behind them being served. He seems to have thrown this PR campaign to squash any rumors he was cooperating -but he did say that the guys the FBI was telling this to were very dangerous guys and the FBI was putting his family and him in jeopardy by spreading these rumors and he stood the chance of being killed.
Junior never actually cooperated but he supposedly did have what they call a proffer session in 2005 where he told the feds about how the late Angelo Ruggiero had bribed a Queens detective involving the murder of a Gambino soldier which was made to look like a suicide. Somebody in the FBI leaked this out, maybe to pressure Junior to flip, and that's what led to Junior being a little nervous here.

Carmelo_Sicily
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Carmelo_Sicily » October 7th, 2011, 9:28 am

LOL and you're....surprised by this?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 21st, 2011, 6:31 pm

Carmelo_Sicily wrote:LOL and you're....surprised by this?

Yes I was a little surprised. I live on the West Coast where giant pandas and Italians are about the rarest their is.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » October 21st, 2011, 8:18 pm

i don't think he's racist he just tinks like italians that blacks are not affidable since they have not any organized crime structure to deal with

kevinnjog
If in the United States: Louisiana
What city do you live in now?: NY

reverse phone lookup for free

Unread post by kevinnjog » October 22nd, 2011, 1:12 am

do you know that reverse phone lookup exists in free and paid form. You can find many people with reverse cell phone directory

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 22nd, 2011, 6:01 am

Faciulina wrote:i don't think he's racist he just tinks like italians that blacks are not affidable since they have not any organized crime structure to deal with
@Faciulina- Please elaborate on your post. Unfortunately, I can't see where his views and racist comments were because of a perceived absence of organized structure to deal with. I would consider Black and Hispanic Street gangs as organized crime structures. In my opinion the "Italian Crime Families" were gangs as well.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » October 24th, 2011, 4:39 am

Wait a minute boyz and girls,isn' he dead?Are u talking about other Gotti?Or u discussing about the one that already rules in hell?I bet he's got mafia overthere too,maybe he's under Capone wing...i guess.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » October 24th, 2011, 8:51 am

@Faciulina- Please elaborate on your post. Unfortunately, I can't see where his views and racist comments were because of a perceived absence of organized structure to deal with. I would consider Black and Hispanic Street gangs as organized crime structures. In my opinion the "Italian Crime Families" were gangs as well.
black and hispanic gangs in the states are not organized crime but just street gangs and you're wrong the italian crime families were organized crime since the beginning they had a long crime tradition even before arriving in the states

POBoyKarrSt
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by POBoyKarrSt » November 9th, 2016, 2:40 am

Faciulina wrote:
I would consider Black and Hispanic Street gangs as organized crime structures. In my opinion the "Italian Crime Families" were gangs as well.
black and hispanic gangs in the states are not organized crime but just street gangs and you're wrong the italian crime families were organized crime since the beginning they had a long crime tradition even before arriving in the states
Stop this. Bikers are gangs. The mafia is a gang. The only thing that seperates the Mafia from street gangs were their political connections and they don't have that like they did back in the day. 'Criminal organization' is just a fancy, PC way to say street gang.

Besides, there are some Hispanic gangs that go back to the 1940s. Some black gangs go back to the 60s. You don't stay operating for that long without being organized. Ever heard of the Mexican Mafia? Their ranks are filled with street gang members.

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by canadianbarrio » January 19th, 2017, 9:42 pm

look, no dagoz fuck with niggaz... so do u think that a mob boss'll accept 2 work with niggaz?!

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by canadianbarrio » January 19th, 2017, 9:46 pm

italian mafia were street gangz in the 30'z... but dey r not like us (hispanics n blaccs) dey work with senatorz n mayorz... dey don't wear baggy jeanz n XXL t shirt... dey r professianols... we use drugz, dey don't touch that... so dey aren't street gangz

POBoyKarrSt
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by POBoyKarrSt » January 23rd, 2017, 6:12 am

Do the research on the Montreal Mafia and their connections to street gangs. These old degos aren't the ones on the corners pushing product. & Mafia people don't touch drugs?! Maybe back in the 50s & 60s. But today's young Mafia guys are zooked out like all the other fiends. Only difference is they have money to support their habbit and they don't have the same political clout as their predecessors.

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by canadianbarrio » February 5th, 2017, 1:09 am

i was 18st 4rum Montreal. mafia dont work with us... we work 4 dem. we work with hells angels.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 26th, 2019, 11:50 pm

We did an interview with Kre Kre from Athens Park Bloods and was actually in federal prison with John Gotti. Listen to what he said about black and John Gotti:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guqiFDl1gb4