BMF Entertainment (Black Mafia Family)

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BMF Entertainment (Black Mafia Family)

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 14th, 2004, 12:30 am

Who and where did they come from? They deep as hell in atlanta and I saw them in the newest edtion of the magazine Rides. Meech the so called leader streets have it is in there showing off his new Phantom on 24's. And there artist Bleu Devinci is in there too showing off his Bentley cOntinetal. They say them boi into some serious shit though. I know they all cRIPs they stay in blue at the club. here is the link. if you klick on thurs. and then click oct. 7th. they hosted a party with ja rule. at vision one of the hottest clubs in atlanta. you will see meech, bleu devinci and others in all black. If you ever in the south pick up some of there musik though. boiz really be snappin. Look for DJ Drama presents boyz in the hood. THat nigga Young Jeezy really be snappin....... http://www.vision-nightclub.com/html/ga ... rames.html

If that doesnt work just goto visionatlanta.com klick on photo and then klick on thurs. They also on piks in June at the R Kelly party.

http://www.bmfent.net/

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: BMF Entertainment (Black Mafia Family)

Unread post by Red Kelly » December 20th, 2004, 4:23 pm

A guy I know from Atlanta says they are the real deal and not to be f#*^ed with. He said they got some hard dudes from both the east and west coast. Allegedly they were the ones who shot Puff Daddy's old bodyguard "WOLF" in Buckhead. He said they also do security for Puffy when he is in town.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 20th, 2004, 4:26 pm

Red Kelly wrote:A guy I know from Atlanta says they are the real deal and not to be f#*^ed with. He said they got some hard dudes from both the east and west coast. Allegedly they were the ones who shot Puff Daddy's old bodyguard "WOLF" in Buckhead. He said they also do security for Puffy when he is in town.
YEA THEY THE TRUTH. MEECH HAD A PARTY IN ATLANTA FOR HIS B DAY AND THE PARTY WAS ESTIMATED AT LIKE 2 MIL. HE RENTED ANIMALS AND SHIT FROM THE ZOO. SAY IT WAS TIGERS, MONKEYS, ALL KINDA SHIT IN THERE. YEA I KNOW SOME OF THEM BMF NIGGAZ BE HAVIN ON BOMPTON T SHIRTS. BUT I THINK THEY ALL cRIPS. THEY ALWAYS THROWIN UP R20c

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 22nd, 2004, 1:11 pm

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » December 22nd, 2004, 5:33 pm

I'm feeling that all black. The gang that i used to be in when i was real young we used to wear all black. Up to this day i still wearing that all black. That watch the guy got on is tuff

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 13th, 2005, 12:03 am

whaaaaaaaaaaaat ever them niggas is just a record lable and bizness

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 13th, 2005, 10:29 am

Read sum shit about them in the source magazine, an yeah they look pretty down 2 earth mayn, they got BMF niggas all over america 2 not just ATL....now thats sum real shit man i respect that//

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 13th, 2005, 12:31 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
Red Kelly wrote:A guy I know from Atlanta says they are the real deal and not to be f#*^ed with. He said they got some hard dudes from both the east and west coast. Allegedly they were the ones who shot Puff Daddy's old bodyguard "WOLF" in Buckhead. He said they also do security for Puffy when he is in town.
YEA THEY THE TRUTH. MEECH HAD A PARTY IN ATLANTA FOR HIS B DAY AND THE PARTY WAS ESTIMATED AT LIKE 2 MIL. HE RENTED ANIMALS AND SHIT FROM THE ZOO. SAY IT WAS TIGERS, MONKEYS, ALL KINDA SHIT IN THERE. YEA I KNOW SOME OF THEM BMF NIGGAZ BE HAVIN ON compton T SHIRTS. BUT I THINK THEY ALL cRIPS. THEY ALWAYS THROWIN UP R20c
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought there are no Rollin 20 crips in Compton. The only Rollin 20 crips I'm aware of are in Long Beach.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 13th, 2005, 2:21 pm

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 10th, 2010, 3:24 pm

BMF turned out to be a huge criminal organization with direct ties to cocaine cartels south of the border. Big Meech recently plead guilty and was sentenced to 30 years and his worth was estimated at 250 to 300 million. real deal to me.

shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shadow » November 22nd, 2010, 6:04 pm

i still don't think BMF "entertainment" qualifies as a criminal organization or gang. it was a record label. some of the individuals involved with the label were engaged in crime but they had been dealing drugs before the label was even around. the name BMF was for promoting the record label only. the drug network they are given credit for was just another dime a dozen nationwide smuggling ring, and was also connected to people not tied to the label. BMF was meant to be a legitimate enterprise, but was used against them.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 22nd, 2010, 10:55 pm

BMF was more than a rap group & Meech flashing things like phantoms when he was just an underground rapper, was his demise.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 22nd, 2010, 11:16 pm

Big Meech being locked up is not the end of BMF, as was said before in this thread Meech was the Head Nigga in Charge of BMF Entertainment not all of BMF, because of BMFs plan to get in the rap game,SouthWest T even separated from Meech and had their own crews, so they were not everybody in BMF was happy with the rap game. I think Meech should of not put BMF Entertainment out there like that before the rap game they pretty much were below the radar of the cops. But BMF is still strong out there in the D and throughout the US and still out there in Atlanta.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 19th, 2012, 4:24 am

Big Meech, and I think BMF is over.

http://www.streetgangs.com/store/magazi ... magazine-7