CDP, my crip set

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

CDP, my crip set

Unread post by canadianbarrio » January 20th, 2017, 9:49 pm

ima crip from montreal. bkefore i bkecame a crip i was a 18st. my crip gang iz the crack down posse. we r from St-Michel, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. the slob set of Montreal iz the Bko-Gars. dey r from the north of mtl. dey r real bkitchez cuzz the meaning of "Bko-Gars" iz bkeautiful boyz in french. it'z a gay ass name for a gang. in our c gang we got some whitez n asianz so we r multiracial. we respect our OGz like our cuzz from compton and south central. we work with the mafia 2 so we r real bossez, not like the slobz who work with bkikaz.

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: CDP, my crip set

Unread post by canadianbarrio » January 20th, 2017, 9:50 pm

the correction wrote with ck but we write crack down posse with 2 c

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 19th, 2017, 11:29 am

canadianbarrio wrote:ima crip from montreal. bkefore i bkecame a crip i was a 18st. my crip gang iz the crack down posse. we r from St-Michel, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. the slob set of Montreal iz the Bko-Gars. dey r from the north of mtl. dey r real bkitchez cuzz the meaning of "Bko-Gars" iz bkeautiful boyz in french. it'z a gay ass name for a gang. in our c gang we got some whitez n asianz so we r multiracial. we respect our OGz like our cuzz from compton and south central. we work with the mafia 2 so we r real bossez, not like the slobz who work with bkikaz.
when did yall get started up and how long have yall been banging?

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » March 20th, 2017, 9:34 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
canadianbarrio wrote:ima crip from montreal. bkefore i bkecame a crip i was a 18st. my crip gang iz the crack down posse. we r from St-Michel, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. the slob set of Montreal iz the Bko-Gars. dey r from the north of mtl. dey r real bkitchez cuzz the meaning of "Bko-Gars" iz bkeautiful boyz in french. it'z a gay ass name for a gang. in our c gang we got some whitez n asianz so we r multiracial. we respect our OGz like our cuzz from compton and south central. we work with the mafia 2 so we r real bossez, not like the slobz who work with bkikaz.
Considering his other posts, not long....

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by canadianbarrio » March 25th, 2017, 9:08 pm

Rudog wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
yea i was bangin in 18. after i bang crip. cdpz used 2 be create in 1990z by some jamaicans. dey started crippin when deir rivals became slobz.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » April 16th, 2017, 6:27 pm

canadianbarrio wrote:
Rudog wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
yea i was bangin in 18. after i bang crip. cdpz used 2 be create in 1990z by some jamaicans. dey started crippin when deir rivals became slobz.
Alright, are yall making money in the millions and is Montreal majority Crip or Blood ?

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by canadianbarrio » October 8th, 2017, 9:20 pm

well, CDPz r multiethnic, but mainly jamaican, Bko-Gars r haitians n there r thousands of haitians in Montreal. So, slobs r bigga. crips r 4rum St-Michel, St-Leonard n Pie IX n slobs r 4rum Montreal-Nord, Rivière-des-Prairies, Pie IX and some r 4rum Aunsthic. the rest is Syndicates, dey r niggaz linked 2 bkiker gang Hells Angels.