Initiations?

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Initiations?

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 11th, 2005, 10:56 am

does any body know details on any of the organized crime initiations? biker gangs, mafia, etc, etc,

king chenz 360
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Initiations?

Unread post by king chenz 360 » March 13th, 2005, 5:39 am

mafia you dont get innitiated in......thats why there called famillys yea they might have liek 1 or 2 people who arent related apart of it but there people that are close and grew up with someone important

hells angels i got the opurtunity one night during an outing to a place called "harolds" a resturaunt way the fuck up in a town called cave creek(hells angels territory in az i gues) and sunny bargers(sp) and a group of angels were there and a few were from chicago and notced my tats and were asking me friendly questions a few drinks later we were asking inside shit and it came to how we innitiate in eachothers nations.....i tld them and they told me that your invited in you dotn get jumped in or missions....but i gues to ge tinvited is kinda like a mission.....you do somthin like kill a rival and know HA and tell them and proove it they invite you...that type a shits a respect thing i gues

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 13th, 2005, 10:45 am

sounds spooky dawg, ill have to give it a try one of these days, Cave creek you say?

king chenz 360
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by king chenz 360 » March 13th, 2005, 5:39 pm

yea cave creek its this rich asshole area and everyone rides a bike that sall you see when you go up there

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 13th, 2005, 7:40 pm

so you highly advise a sport bike and wild leathers? lol;)

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » March 14th, 2005, 7:37 am

The mob still does there classic finger prick, burning card, gun and knife thing.

King Chenz sumed it up, you do some missions, prove your worth and then you get your "patch" and they go out and parrrrrrrrrrrrty!

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 14th, 2005, 8:27 am

^thats for being made not just to be a button or wutever

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » March 14th, 2005, 10:33 am

Getitng your button is being made

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 17th, 2005, 4:54 am

What are you talking about cuz? To get into a biker group you first have to be nominated for a period of time by one of the members. To do that kind of shit you need to either be family, close friends or work for them at some point in time....

It's nothing like going out and doing one mission. The whole nomination process is like missions bundled together. Once after that you progress and get your patch etc etc

No way would you get straight invited in....

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » March 17th, 2005, 10:06 am

No, no no you mistook me, i shoud have been more clear.

You are first invited to be a hangaround - this is when you do things for the club, but are not involved in any of there business

Next you graduate to prospect - this is where you have to earn your keep and show your ability

THen you become a patch member after all the other club members hold a vote.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » August 21st, 2005, 9:37 am

WhiteBoy wrote:does any body know details on any of the organized crime initiations? biker gangs, mafia, etc, etc,
Yakuza's initiation from CrimeLibrary.com:

A successful candidate for admission into the Mafia must participate in a ceremony where his trigger finger is pricked and the blood smeared on the picture of a saint, which is then set on fire and must burn in the initiate's hands as he swears his loyalty to the family. In the yakuza initiation ceremony, the blood is symbolized by sake (rice wine). The oyabun and the initiate sit face-to-face as their sake is prepared by azukarinin (guarantors). The sake is mixed with salt and fish scales, then carefully poured into cups. The oyabun's cup is filled to the brim, befitting his status; the initiate gets much less. They drink a bit, then exchange cups, and each drinks from the other's cup. The kobun has then sealed his commitment to the family. From that moment on, even the kobun's wife and children must take a backseat to his obligations to his yakuza family.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 23rd, 2005, 1:02 am

First off all biker gangs aren't organised crime.......they are runners just like the street gangs....

Second the reason "organised crime" gangs are so powerful is because organised crime members don't go around saying how to get in or go around flashing symbols or wearing certain colors........so anyone who knew wouldn't be dumb enough to tell everyone else...

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 8th, 2005, 6:51 am

WhiteBoy wrote:does any body know details on any of the organized crime initiations? biker gangs, mafia, etc, etc,
Different Cases, but really if ya think about it, its the same as second, third etc generations in street gangs. There comes that time when you desire to prove yourself, put in work, jale, dirt, hustle, wut not. You either got what it takes or you dont simple as that! If that individual desires ta carry on The Name so B it... Its a celebration homie...but to answer your question-Im sure u know already...Murder, dropp offs, etc.---for non blood you never stop being initiated, you have ta earn it! It just dont fall into yo slap, it requires mad work. Dawg if I was a full blood I would have been given that chance, but Fukk it Im proud of what God Created its all for a reason...now i got BaBiE Bloodz itz all Gravy-Im still up--ALL iz Well