HIV AND AIDS

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

HIV AND AIDS

Unread post by Mcminister » September 29th, 2006, 7:42 pm

AIDS has f---ed millions of infants life...either than a bullet in the ass a nigga is most likely to catch aids...
the thing about AIDS is u cant know who has it u never know about it so thats why its soo easy to spread
the other thing about aids sometimes it takes bout 5 to 10 years to kill and a nigga can get it and spread it for almost a decade which will lead to more and more AIDS...its like how that shit we learned that thing bout info'in 3 people n the 3 will tell 3 more each n more n more...u kno how fast that info can spread people
AIDS is very serius i just found out my neighbour in oakland had died of AIDS i didnt even know he had AIDS he had it since 3 years ago..he was like a big homie to me n we use to play around so f---in much..i still cant believe he had AIDS nigga was a big dude..but now he gone
n im scared for all my black people these days havin unprotected SEX with random ass girls who give it up the first nite ...ya'll should ask ur selves if she gives it out so easy to u how many niggaz she gave it that easy to too, you kno what i mean......sista's should stay alert too,
everybody shud play that laurin hill song"Doowop(that thing)" and watch out
AIDS IS REAL AND IT KILLS

i personaly think because of all this spreading people with aids shud all get tatted a sign that shows they are positive rite after they learn that they have it....i kno this mite make people not check but its better
so brothers n sisters watch out befo they have sex with a stranger
its the best way in my mind to slow it down,...bcoz condoms n ubstanance(how ever u spell it) aint seem to work

YA"LL COMMENT ON HOW TO STOP THE KILLER DISEAS AIDS

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 29th, 2006, 8:38 pm

One of the home girls from HS caught A.I.D.S... I still call her and check up on her to this day... She says she is a "walking dead women" and that shit struck a nerve.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 29th, 2006, 8:40 pm

As for a cure they already have one... But they say it is far too expensive to mass produce and the consumer or those in need will not be able to afford the drug... Well no shit when half the world lives in poverty... Thank globalism.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 30th, 2006, 1:44 pm

dats on some wack shit dog , they shud be givin it out atleast to some african kids
how the hell dey get on that....how u kno?

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 1st, 2006, 2:54 pm

yea, i always thought 2 myself that they BEEN had a cure but jus aint wanna release it.blakk bought up a good point, most of the world DOES live in poverty, nobody knows how shits gonna end up, AIDS might b wut makes humans extinct.....along with global warming and all that other shit....or they'll probably drop a couple nuclear bombs before all that shit happens...i aint trynna jynx it but... ITS THE TRUTH... :?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 1st, 2006, 6:46 pm

Another problem is that many africans (and other people) deny that Aids exists.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 1st, 2006, 6:52 pm

Half the words population lives in Poverty... That's 3.5 BILLION people. Yet Exxon Mobiles Profits for this quarter alone were over 100 billion... Exxon Mobile acquired $2000 EVERY SECOND last year in Strictly PROFITS. 2000 dollars a fuckin second its fact look it up, that's just fuckin pitiful.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 1st, 2006, 6:53 pm

THose are the highest profit margins in the history of civilization... Ten fold.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

U ever peeped the fact that...

Unread post by Shox112 » October 1st, 2006, 8:57 pm

Magic Johnson seemed to be straight he aint lost weight or nuthin' and have you also peeped that AIDS is a big killer in Africa, South America(Brazil), the Carribean, and the US all the places where there are high places of African descent but each of the populations dont usually interact with eachother that much sexually...so I wonder how does AIDS continually affect us?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 1st, 2006, 9:05 pm

[/quote]Magic Johnson seemed to be straight he aint lost weight or nuthin'

Because he has access to capital. Unlike 60% of the worlds populace.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 1st, 2006, 9:05 pm

LOL what the fuck, I quoted my own shit... Vice Verse nigga You know what I intended to do.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » October 1st, 2006, 9:27 pm

LOL :lol: ...look this cat, but on the real tho' dont it make u wonder, like they could really be experimentin on us like Tuskegee

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 2nd, 2006, 6:28 am

But there are those africans that say Aids/HIV is the invention of the white man to keep the black man down, when it is already proven, that it came from chimps originally. That is just plain stupid.
Doesnt mean that any guy had sex with a chimp, but in certain parts they are part of the african cuisine.

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » October 3rd, 2006, 12:35 pm

its sad man all these people gotta die cuz of some punk ass bureaucratic fools think the drug is too expensive so they aint gonna mass produce it and at least give some sort of relief to the most worse off areas affected by the disease. the world is a muthfucka

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » October 3rd, 2006, 5:55 pm

hm what's the chance of catching this shit if you use condoms?

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 3rd, 2006, 7:58 pm

if ur not beeing sarcastic.....90-99%....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 3rd, 2006, 8:00 pm

oo and NO HOMO fellas,when u do wateva u do with a female and still use a condom, the precum(from her) ends up on ya pubes, creating a chance 4 u 2 get the virus...real talk...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 3rd, 2006, 8:20 pm

damn I didnt know that, thats fucked up.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » October 3rd, 2006, 8:20 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:oo and NO HOMO fellas,when u do wateva u do with a female and still use a condom, the precum(from her) ends up on ya pubes, creating a chance 4 u 2 get the virus...real talk...
that kind of shit makes a foo paranoid

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: HIV AND AIDS

Unread post by Common Sense » October 3rd, 2006, 8:42 pm

Mcminister wrote:AIDS has f---ed millions of infants life...either than a bullet in the ass a nigga is most likely to catch aids...
the thing about AIDS is u cant know who has it u never know about it so thats why its soo easy to spread
This is true.
Mcminister wrote:AIDS is very serius i just found out my neighbour in oakland had died of AIDS i didnt even know he had AIDS he had it since 3 years ago..he was like a big homie to me n we use to play around so f---in much..i still cant believe he had AIDS nigga was a big dude..but now he gone
You probably no more or have spoken to peope on the street that's infected.
Mcminister wrote:n im scared for all my black people these days havin unprotected SEX with random ass girls who give it up the first nite ...ya'll should ask ur selves if she gives it out so easy to u how many niggaz she gave it that easy to too, you kno what i mean......sista's should stay alert too,
Most definetly. Fools coming out of prison reclaiming their women, after being exposed in the system (raped or straight bi sexual, i don't care what they call it in prison...it's bi).
Mcminister wrote:AIDS IS REAL AND IT KILLS
yes it is.
Mcminister wrote:i personaly think because of all this spreading people with aids shud all get tatted a sign that shows they are positive rite after they learn that they have it....i kno this mite make people not check but its better
Well..... we shouldn't do that. That creates discrimination and with hunts. You can't catch Aids from people by touch, hugging, or holding hands. Even a kiss on the cheek isn't going to infect you. It's blood on blood contact. So if you're not going anal, needle sharing, and the like, your cool.
Mcminister wrote:so brothers n sisters watch out befo they have sex with a stranger
its the best way in my mind to slow it down,...bcoz condoms n ubstanance(how ever u spell it) aint seem to work
Condoms do help keep the spread of Aids and other STD's down. A couple can get tested. Men can quit servicing prostitute's. Don't share needle's, tooth brushes, and don't get into a bloody fist fight with somebody nasty (if you can help it).

Keep in mind, that Hepatitis C, is also checking people out at alarming rates. Even more so than Aids. More people have this than Aids.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 4th, 2006, 6:40 pm

^^^^thats right, i forgot 2 speak on that......man but they should create a method that helps people determine weather they got aids or not like a sign that tells u this man or woman has aids. fuck if it discriminates that person or makes them look nasty, HOW the FU*K R WE GONNA STOP AIDS???people r never gonna stop havin sex, i dont care wut nobody says, n u could still catch it, condom or not, AIDS is no joke.....if they aint never gonna release the cure, how r we supposed 2 live????if thousands if not millions of people get infected everyday worldwide, how r we supposed 2 fight that shit. expecially in black n brown communities.....

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 5th, 2006, 12:22 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:they should create a method that helps people determine weather they got aids or not
There is a method. HIV testing.
BxxMILITIA wrote:like a sign that tells u this man or woman has aids. fu-- if it discriminates that person or makes them look nasty, HOW the FU*K R WE GONNA STOP AIDS???
You can't put signs on people. Methods like this has been done in the past, and it has always led to wide spread discrimination. Secondly, someone's health condition is private information, no different than having cancer or a medical procedure done.
BxxMILITIA wrote:people r never gonna stop havin sex, i dont care wut nobody says, n u could still catch it, condom or not,
HIV is only contracted through blood on blood transmission. Sure peope are always going to have sex, but people can choose their partners wisely, and use protection. If a person is HIV +, it should be their responsibility to tell their partner, use a condom or suggest that the partner use a condom.
BxxMILITIA wrote:AIDS is no joke.....
No it isn't.
BxxMILITIA wrote:if they aint never gonna release the cure, how r we supposed 2 live????
Aids is only treatable right now. Aids victims are living longer than they before. Right now, there is no cure for AIDS.
BxxMILITIA wrote:if thousands if not millions of people get infected everyday worldwide, how r we supposed 2 fight that shit. expecially in black n brown communities
The first step in fighting Aids, is awareness. What you don't know will kill you.
1. Practice safe sex, especially with unknown partners.
2. Always use condoms with high risk partners, such as male to male sex, prostitutes, IV drug abusers, and HIV infected individuals.
3. Refrain from rough sex with high risk partners (blood on blood contact).
4. Don't share needles.
5. Don't get unsterile prison tattoos.

If you can practice these 5 preventions, you can decrease your chance of contracted HIV significantly.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 7th, 2006, 8:17 pm

i heard that nigga magic johnson went to the hospital n now he is NEGATIVE ..he ain sick no more

wen u use a condom in africa they tell u put half ur dick in n dont let they be contact between u n the bit*hes pubic area or ur catchin it nigga...or don let ur bollz slap her body wen u hoppin or humpin coz they will have contact with the fluids from her pussy...

n from kissin too ...most people with AIDS got nasty cuts in they mouth n can sometimes be open wounds n kissin them makes it easier for u to catch AIDS

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 7th, 2006, 8:23 pm

its fu.ked up how people will neva stop havin sex ...i mean seriusly i cant....like remember this 1 time i met up with this hoe in Bmore n they say alot of grlz be havin AIDS ....so i was chillin with her..took her to my cuzin house...all up in the room n she was like startin to show me signs she wants to get down n everything....n im like shud i ...n i started being paranoid n thinkin coz its the very first time i ever met her

but her ass was fat n i cudnt say no...luckily she had a condom but i was still scared i dono why....n then she started suckin my dick n my shit didnt get hard n i was like F*&% it i took the rubber off...n then niggaz kno the rest....after i busted a nutt twice then i was like
WHY DID I DO THAT SHIT...damn n i had a grlfrend too...i had a cold the next week n thought i had AIDS
i checked n luckily i didnt

n the same shit happend again with this cuban chick
i think its the hardest shit sayin no to pussy wen its a dime piece

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 9th, 2006, 10:55 am

Mcminister wrote:i heard that nigga magic johnson went to the hospital n now he is NEGATIVE ..he ain sick no more
I doubt that very seriously. He does have enough money to get the best and most current treament available. HIV medications are very expensive.
Mcminister wrote:wen u use a condom in africa they tell u put half ur dick in n dont let they be contact between u n the bit*hes pubic area or ur catchin it nigga...or don let ur bollz slap her body wen u hoppin or humpin coz they will have contact with the fluids from her pussy...
That may be the case with someone with actice Herpes, but not Aids. Aids is a very fragile virus. It cannot live outside the body to well. That's why blood on blood contact, is what get fools caught.
Mcminister wrote:n from kissin too ...most people with AIDS got nasty cuts in they mouth n can sometimes be open wounds n kissin them makes it easier for u to catch AIDS
My question is, why would anyone be kissing anyone with alot of open cuts in there mouth? Aids or not. Both partners would have to have open cuts with a blood line to contract Aids.
Mcminister wrote: its fu.ked up how people will neva stop havin sex ...i mean seriusly i cant.
You don't have to, just don't be stupid about it.

Why some people are more at risk for Aids than others?
Mcminister wrote:like remember this 1 time i met up with this hoe in Bmore n they say alot of grlz be havin AIDS .
Mistake number one. Associating with hoes.
Mistake number two. Associating with hoes in known high risk areas.
Mcminister wrote:so i was chillin with her..took her to my cuzin house...all up in the room n she was like startin to show me signs she wants to get down n everything....
Mistake number three. Actually leaving with the hoe.
Mcminister wrote:n im like shud i ...n i started being paranoid n thinkin coz its the very first time i ever met her. but her ass was fat n i cudnt say no.
Mistake number four. Not going with your better judgment.
Mcminister wrote:luckily she had a condom

Mistake number five. Using her condom. You don't know how old it is or where it has been. She could have poked holes in it? If she wanted to trap you with a kid, that was her chance. There goes your relationship with the girl you really want.
Mcminister wrote:but i was still scared i dono why....n then she started suckin my dick n my shit didnt get hard n i was like F*&% it i took the rubber off.
Mistake number six. Never, Never, Ever, take off your condom while being with a known hoe. You are definetly asking for an STD. Supposed she had herpes sore's in her mouth. You know you never get rid of herpes?

You make alot unecessary and foolsih mistakes regarding your health. You must be very young. Let me be the first to tell. There is some shit out there for you, and closer to you than you think. There are alot of diseased healthy good looking people out there. Don't get caught up.
Mcminister wrote:damn n i had a grlfrend too..
If you are being with your girl without protection, then you were putting her at risk as well. It's your choice to put yourself at risk, but is it fair to put someone who actually care's about you at risk too. This is the cycle of innocent loved one's getting HIV in today's society. That's really messed up when you think about it.
Mcminister wrote:i had a cold the next week n thought i had AIDS
HIV isn't that kind to people. It could be 5-10 years before you show any kind of symptom. It could be 6 months or more before you would show HIV positive.
Mcminister wrote:i checked n luckily i didnt
For now. Take another test in 6 months to be sure. Early treament is the best action before getting AIDS..
Mcminister wrote:n the same shit happend again with this cuban chick
i think its the hardest shit sayin no to pussy wen its a dime piece
You will...... eventually get what your asking for. It's just a metter of time for you. I hope you never get HIV, Hep B or C, but at the rate your going, you are in a high risk category. Those disease's are not pretty. You will die a slow painfully miserable death. Learn from others Mcminister.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 9th, 2006, 4:49 pm

this dude actually almost got me scared
nah homie im good now i got a girl frend n i ain cheatin n i havent got some from someone else in 10 months so i think by now i wud have known..com'on witout no medication or nothin n still no symptoms,
n everynigga i kno does that im actualy good with it
i was tellin my boiz the otha day n they were like damn me too

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 9th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Mcminister wrote:this dude actually almost got me scared
LOL....I'm not trying to do that. Just be careful out there....LOL.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 10th, 2006, 2:00 pm

iight playa ima keep that in mind
thnkx fo the knowledge tho

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 16th, 2006, 5:30 pm

ey common sense can u get aids off getin some head brotha ??

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 16th, 2006, 8:39 pm

^^^ Only if there was blood on blood contact, such as the person giving (have bleeding sores or cuts in the mouth) and the person receiving (having bleeding sores or cuts on the penis). Not standing blood, but blood that's associated with a blood stream. Like capillaries, veins, and arteries.

The reason people that engage in anal sex contrats Aids 10x higher, is because the anal canal is loaded with blood vessels and a frail mucosal linnings.

kay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kay » October 16th, 2006, 10:44 pm

If the giver had a cut couldn't they still get it if there was bodily fluids present from an infected reciever?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 17th, 2006, 9:11 am

kay wrote:If the giver had a cut couldn't they still get it if there was bodily fluids present from an infected reciever?
Yes.