what yall think

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

black guerilla

what yall think

Unread post by black guerilla » October 26th, 2006, 3:58 am

im from new york and we aint got that much gangs we got some but they low key but alot of cats act like they in a gang wearin colors and shit when they not and i no gangs started in cali and alot of yall on here is from cali i aint neva been there but i no its hard out there we still got gangs here and yea its hard here but cali is probly harder so what yall think

black guerilla

Unread post by black guerilla » October 26th, 2006, 4:00 am

i aint no wear to put dis so i jus put dis hear cuz it aint let me post with out that vip stuff

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 26th, 2006, 10:07 am

These can be your friends:

. , ; : " " ? !

:lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: what yall think

Unread post by A Ghost » October 26th, 2006, 10:13 am

black guerilla wrote:im from new york and we aint got that much gangs we got some but they low key but alot of cats act like they in a gang wearin colors and shit when they not and i no gangs started in cali and alot of yall on here is from cali i aint neva been there but i no its hard out there we still got gangs here and yea its hard here but cali is probly harder so what yall think
It's G Unit

:lol:

black guerilla

Unread post by black guerilla » October 27th, 2006, 6:17 am

im jus sayin cats gotta rep they hood it dont matta wear you from jus cuz down south iz hot rite now rep ya own hood and put it on the map feel me