Toronto rap video with real gang members mostly bloods

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Toronto rap video with real gang members mostly bloods

Unread post by Strykes » December 18th, 2006, 3:37 pm

The hood breakdown is :

Scarborough
Brampton
Jane n Finch (Yellowstone) Y-Block Bloods
Scarborough again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EASOOpo9ljQ

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 19th, 2006, 8:52 am

i got family in scarborough...used too look nice..slowly turning bad

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 19th, 2006, 1:12 pm

It is like any city.
There are some parts which are good, but there is a lot of housing projects as well. Even Compton I hear has good areas.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 19th, 2006, 2:21 pm

hahahhaha canadian bloods
nigaz thought new york was wana be
that city of toronto only had 72 murder with 2 mill+ people
nigga please i can tell these niggaz phonie
proly went shoppin for red clothe to shoot a video

plus my aunt go to canada she always tellin niggaz to go there coz its so damn safe
i can go to berverly hills get all dem black star kids and braid they hair give'em bandana's and shit have'em shoot a video in the hood n make it look gutta jst like that
i ain buyin this BS glorifing violence that dont affect most niggaz
this shit can get personal fo a nigga that don lost almost everything off of gang bangin n peep in the video crib n blood together claimin they killa's with a murder rate dats 1.2 or somethin w.e
get high n die the world is messed

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » December 19th, 2006, 2:56 pm

i gotta agree with mc

eventho i thought the beat was coo i dont like that posein shit dis bangin shit anit nuttin ta play with mothafuckas die over this shit everyday and this looks like some fassion statement heer taday gone tom9orrow fad
i mean the police dont even carry guns in caNIDA DO THEY

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 19th, 2006, 8:39 pm

Toronto has has way more then 72 murders we invited a Boston minister to Toronto because of the problems we were facing were the sames as Boston and wasnt Boston leading Americas murder rate at one time.

The problem with many Americans is you guys cant stand not being #1 at anything that includes murder and crime and banging. When will you realize that maybe your murder rate is heigher then other places all over the world (which is not somethign to be pround of) what you need to start realizing that you guys started somthing that has been killing young people and innocent bystanders by the hundreds. Ya Ya Ya you ghettos are the worst Ok OK OK your murder rate is high.

The Ghetto boys had a song the world is a ghetto projects are projects and people in the projects go through the same strugles. When people start realizing that then maybe a solution can come.

Come to Toronto walk in these hoods with your attitude saying these project people aint shit and you will get marked. Just as the same as if I was to do in your hoods.

Realize the problem and stop trying to play it that people are trying to be like you, cause trust me there are few people that want to be like America or any hood in it.

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 19th, 2006, 8:41 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:i gotta agree with mc

eventho i thought the beat was coo i dont like that posein shit dis bangin shit anit nuttin ta play with mothafuckas die over this shit everyday and this looks like some fassion statement heer taday gone tom9orrow fad
Im not trying to diss you or start a lame ass post war but your statement that the "police dont even carry guns in canida" shows are ignorant you are #1 they do all over Toronto Police carry glocks #2 it is spelled Canada you dumb ass.

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 19th, 2006, 8:45 pm

Mcminister wrote:hahahhaha canadian bloods
nigaz thought new york was wana be
that city of toronto only had 72 murder with 2 mill+ people
nigga please i can tell these niggaz phonie
proly went shoppin for red clothe to shoot a video

plus my aunt go to canada she always tellin niggaz to go there coz its so damn safe
i can go to berverly hills get all dem black star kids and braid they hair give'em bandana's and shit have'em shoot a video in the hood n make it look gutta jst like that
i ain buyin this BS glorifing violence that dont affect most niggaz
this shit can get personal fo a nigga that don lost almost everything off of gang bangin n peep in the video crib n blood together claimin they killa's with a murder rate dats 1.2 or somethin w.e
get high n die the world is messed

Your Aunt didnt go to the hoods and start shit. I can go to your hood and walk down the street too.

Also just because a murder is 1.2 or something whatever that means doesnt mean people still arent dying. Take your head out of the clouds.

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 19th, 2006, 8:49 pm

One last post in regards to in regards to you guys saying Canada or Toronto bangers are fake or posers or wannabees whatever.

My Pops told me this and any real gangster will agree.

You should fear the real thing, but you should fear the people who want to be the real thing even more because those people have way more to prove.

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 19th, 2006, 9:09 pm

oh and yet again one more last thing.

America ghettos arent even that bad as much as they are glorified.

In fact America or your hood aint even bad. Compare it to people and kids that live with bombs and have to walk around every day with an AK. Nothing to eat but dust and bugs. You go to their hoods and youll get served..for dinner.

My point is Hoods are hoods ghettos are ghettos. Bad shit terrrible shit happens in each one. The reason why you can tget out of your struggle because you keep thinkin your the baddest of everything, and Im not talking America im talkin to you.

Tookie realized what he started is a problem all over. Grow up and find redemption.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » December 19th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Strykes wrote:

Im not trying to diss you or start a lame ass post war but your statement that the "police dont even carry guns in canida" shows are ignorant you are #1 they do all over Toronto Police carry glocks #2 it is spelled Canada you dumb ass.

you are rite i am very ignorant to thew ways of canada so hip me to dont call me names what dose that do beside make you look like a netbang'n ass bit#h i didnt talk down to you or call you out of your name some please so the same respect

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 19th, 2006, 9:44 pm

Strykes wrote:Also just because a murder is 1.2 or something whatever that means doesnt mean people still arent dying.
:!:

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 19th, 2006, 10:16 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:
Strykes wrote:

you are rite i am very ignorant to thew ways of canada so hip me to dont call me names what dose that do beside make you look like a netbang'n ass bit#h i didnt talk down to you or call you out of your name some please so the same respect
Im not affiliated with any gang or have I ever banged. So I dont net bang Im sorry if me calling you ignorant for thinking that your neibourgh to the north doesnt have guns or have thier cops carry guns or call you a dumbass because you cant spell a countries name that you should have learned in grade 2. You nor a dumbass but I still think your ignorant which means that your not informed or educated and I am afriad there is nothing you can say now that disproves that.

No hard feelings man, but try not to assume because assumptions are usually based on mis information

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 19th, 2006, 11:55 pm

I'm sorry this is corny. They might be gang members don't mean they bloods cuz they wear red and say they are. THey just some niggaz from canada. And whats with all these non-black fools with cornrows sayin nigga and shit. why cant they make they own shit. on some 90's LA, NY, fashion tip. Ridiculous dickrydin shit.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 20th, 2006, 12:12 am

Why is this in this section?