help a kid out here...

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Raz

help a kid out here...

Unread post by Raz » May 8th, 2004, 2:44 am

ok, first post.

aight im from washington, but originally im from cali, and i moved up here like when i was a little kid (like 6-7 years old) and then like 3-4 years ago i hooked up with a few cats and they said they was hoover, so i got jumed in and whateva. k now im movin like cross state and i wuz thinkin about startin my own hoover clik. i was thinkin on if it wuz a good idea or should i just rep my gang and try and visit like a couple times every year.

Anonymous20

Re: help a kid out here...

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 8th, 2004, 11:33 am

maybe u should jus get out while you can
and rep your self
nah mean

but shit. if u still have the urge to bang
then hook up with some crips or Hoovers in the area u moving too.

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 8th, 2004, 2:40 pm

make 1

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 8th, 2004, 6:17 pm

make 1 but if u gonna start a gang u gotta put in major work and make sure u pick the right alies and dont make to many enemys to quick you'll get smashed before u get 1 recruit

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 8th, 2004, 8:34 pm

u a god damn fool.. if u dont HAVE too.. then why would u even want to get into gang-banging.. u lil mommaz boy.. omg.. cant believe this kinda shit people coming up with these days.. stay at home.. and go to school.. and get pussy.. u wont find anything in Gang Banging... us ur brain..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 8th, 2004, 8:36 pm

youngspade wrote:make 1 but if u gonna start a gang u gotta put in major work and make sure u pick the right alies and dont make to many enemys to quick you'll get smashed before u get 1 recruit
Fools like u that obviously wanna degrade ur own race.. encouraging peoeple to start Gang Bangin.. Raz honestly youngin.. stay at home..

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 8th, 2004, 9:30 pm

I have to agree with JuniorX on this.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 9th, 2004, 2:09 am

might be the 1st time u agree with me crockets.. or maybe 2nd.. :D

Raz

Unread post by Raz » May 9th, 2004, 2:19 am

JuniorX wrote:u a god damn fool.. if u dont HAVE too.. then why would u even want to get into gang-banging.. u lil mommaz boy.. omg.. cant believe this kinda stuff people coming up with these days.. stay at home.. and go to school.. and get pussy.. u wont find anything in Gang Banging... us ur brain..
well thatd be all fine and good but i just heard like 2 of my homies been sayin about where im moving theres mad bloods and theres at least one of them that knows me... so i gotta be hanging with some peeps cuz i aint tryin to get jumped by 15 cats on a daily basis you feel me?

Raz

Unread post by Raz » May 9th, 2004, 2:21 am

like my folks really want this house they gunna move us to and i dont wanna be a straight bitch, i mean if i have to get mashed on everyday might as well get some fools to help me out... i feel what you sayin about not havin to but i been beefin with dis cat up where im movin to for years and hes a bitch so he'll get his boys to mash on me all day.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » May 9th, 2004, 10:18 am

Seriously though.... Even if whatever you said is true. Why would you logon here and ask everybody if you should start a new gang??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright man, yeah go start a new gang. And may it be the baddest gang up in Washington.

[img]http://ileet.net/images/worstthreadever.jpg[/img]

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » May 9th, 2004, 6:07 pm

First off Raz you should be careful and what you write, cause this is not a site to help you bang, start up sets and all that. You may get ban especially the ones dumb enough to answer you. This site is to teach and help others come together and talk about issues in the world. My best advice to you is to get out and educate and make something out yourself.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 10th, 2004, 11:12 am

JuniorX wrote:might be the 1st time u agree with me crockets.. or maybe 2nd.. :D
Lolol.. there will be others I'm sure of it.

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 15th, 2004, 2:41 am

If your a real banger you won't have any problem finding yourself some cannon fodder to go in the $hitter with you. Did you think about discussing the problem with mom and dad?

TMAN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TMAN » June 15th, 2004, 8:05 am

No doubt, why would your folks move into gang territory, let alone anothers turf. They really want a house in gang territory? Something doesn't sound right.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 15th, 2004, 8:39 am

Raz wrote:
JuniorX wrote:u a god damn fool.. if u dont HAVE too.. then why would u even want to get into gang-banging.. u lil mommaz boy.. omg.. cant believe this kinda stuff people coming up with these days.. stay at home.. and go to school.. and get pussy.. u wont find anything in Gang Banging... us ur brain..
well thatd be all fine and good but i just heard like 2 of my homies been sayin about where im moving theres mad bloods and theres at least one of them that knows me... so i gotta be hanging with some peeps because i aint tryin to get jumped by 15 cats on a daily basis you feel me?
jumped? What about murdered.., even if you get out and they heard you from hoover they'll still beat you down anyway haha. Plus, what hoover you from? Hoover don't get along with bloods or crips so whats this about getting some crips to join??

holaamigos

Unread post by holaamigos » August 27th, 2004, 9:15 pm

"stay at home.. and go to school.. and get pussy.. u wont find anything in Gang Banging... us ur brain.."

amen to that

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 28th, 2004, 1:30 pm

Raz wrote:ok, first post.

aight im from washington, but originally im from cali, and i moved up here like when i was a little kid (like 6-7 years old) and then like 3-4 years ago i hooked up with a few cats and they said they was hoover, so i got jumed in and whateva. k now im movin like cross state and i wuz thinkin about startin my own hoover clik. i was thinkin on if it wuz a good idea or should i just rep my gang and try and visit like a couple times every year.
Don't be a follower and a "punk".

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 30th, 2004, 10:26 am

It won't matter because you'll be in prison soon.