Can Gangs impact upper class communities?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Can Gangs impact upper class communities?

Unread post by razbojnik » September 24th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote: As for Eastern Europe/Balkans = fights happen 10 times more than in Western cities...
No.
Yes. :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 24th, 2008, 6:24 pm

Azure9920 wrote:So you're saying an area with little to no murders is somehow more dangerous than a small community FILLED with gang bangers in an active war zone?
What the fuck? When did I say that LOL??!

LOL!?

I don't understand your question, really. Stip = 50,000 people. That's the size of one Toronto neighbourhood. Maybe a couple of fights will happen in a neighbourhood in Toronto of this size???

Active war zone? Wtf? LA? Or the Balkans?

Statistics don't mean shit. It's all up to the person individually...

Ok you have like a 100 gang members that have all killed a person in their lifetime, and always use a gun. I'm not saying one person can take on a hundred gang members with guns, but as I said, individually, it's up to the person to decide whether or not he will be shot dead or shoot someone himself...

Is Baldwin Village an upper class community because of the income??? I thought upper class was 250k+???

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 24th, 2008, 6:32 pm

robisgangsta1 wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote: As for Eastern Europe/Balkans = fights happen 10 times more than in Western cities...
No.
rofl razbojnik or w.e the dudes name is got me rollin.
LOL? What's funny about it? You know what it means?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 25th, 2008, 2:10 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:So you're saying an area with little to no murders is somehow more dangerous than a small community FILLED with gang bangers in an active war zone?
What the fu--? When did I say that LOL??!

LOL!?

I don't understand your question, really. Stip = 50,000 people. That's the size of one Toronto neighbourhood. Maybe a couple of fights will happen in a neighbourhood in Toronto of this size???

Active war zone? Wtf? LA? Or the Balkans?

Statistics don't mean shit. It's all up to the person individually...

Ok you have like a 100 gang members that have all killed a person in their lifetime, and always use a gun. I'm not saying one person can take on a hundred gang members with guns, but as I said, individually, it's up to the person to decide whether or not he will be shot dead or shoot someone himself...

Is Baldwin Village an upper class community because of the income??? I thought upper class was 250k+???
Jane and Finch= Slightly smaller than that. You ever been to the mall? It's fights there all the time. Have you been to a school anywhere near North York?

No matter how hard you try, your lies don't make the Balkans look anywhere near superior.

I was describing Baldwin Village itself as an active war zone, the area has more than a few gangs...

It's not "upper class", I said above average.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » September 25th, 2008, 2:44 pm

This has always been up for debate in my community... obviously the majority of members come from single parent households but there are a lot of people who grew up in my area with both parents... and were buried by BOTH parents.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » September 25th, 2008, 5:06 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:This has always been up for debate in my community... obviously the majority of members come from single parent households but there are a lot of people who grew up in my area with both parents... and were buried by BOTH parents.
lmfao cleveland turned upside down/ i remember when maybe around 1999 or 1997 was when cleveland went from a seem like a upper class community to a some say a war zone/gang area or w/e u wanna call it.
lol i mean cleveland use to be just a crime area know there be drive by shootings that has to do with gangs or just regular killings that r gang reletated. most gangs r nammed off of streets like kinsman kounty killas or 131 st or harvard, barlett,i think lee rd has a gang. lol gangs in garfield lol was a gang in shaker. lol anywho. unlike racial stuff down in la it not racial in cleveland. lol west side of cleveland is known for it's mexican which brings the mexican gangs/ east side of cleveland is known for the blacks as in black gangs most whites and other people in suburbs. :D but that how it is/ but im glad it not racial.the mexican gangs r realy kool with the black gangs. my dad lives on a side street off of harvard. they have one of the most active/violent gangs called hvd which stand for harvard. lol they turf runs the whole street of harvard and it side streets. alot of my friends claim hvd. and i am close to joinning the gang. reccently there was a drive by shooting with hvd members killing a rival gang member. lmfao most bloods ride the 5 and crips ride the 6 in cleveland. lol crips and folks is real cool. no1 at my school has even heard of vice lords or people nation peroid. there are maybe 3 or 4 ppl who heard of gangs like surenos,mexican mafia, and latin kings. no1 knows about nortenos,nuestra familia. but all well. so i say yes once i again i believe gangs may effect upper class communities.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 26th, 2008, 7:33 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Jane and Finch= Slightly smaller than that. You ever been to the mall? It's fights there all the time. Have you been to a school anywhere near North York?

No matter how hard you try, your lies don't make the Balkans look anywhere near superior.

I was describing Baldwin Village itself as an active war zone, the area has more than a few gangs...

LOL @ Jane and Finch is worse than the Balkans. Compton is fucking worse than Jane and Finch and it just doesn't even come close. I'll have to laugh at that LOL. My brother went to Nelson A Boylen, he knows how fucked up the school is, no one messed with him and the guys that were his friends turned out pretty well, hell one of them lives in a 500,000 dollar house in Pickering, and the gangs they were with were from Jane and Finch. What gangs? I don't know. Jane and Finch Crew, Jane and Finch Mafia, Black Diamonds or Blue Diamonds? Whatever the fuck...

I've been to that mall. There's a difference between letting regular people and criminals mix and letting only wannabe criminals mix. Wannabe criminal = would do ANYTHING to prove he is a criminal, aka worst type of person, hardest to convince, cause he is actually convinced in his mind he is hard and will do anything to prove it to anyone, be it to die. Real criminals actually know when to fucking call it quits....

You know what real criminals are? They run my country. Ever heard of smuggling of artifacts, those used in museums???

Only could be in a fucking crappy action movie, right? Wrong. President and Prime Minister of Macedonia selling Ancient Macedonian artifacts right from the time of Alexander the Great to the fucking Greeks. They probably have Bulgarian passports anyways. Hell they probably have German or American passports...

That's a real criminal. He sits down at a negotiating table to solve problems, Godfather style. Don't laugh I know you lol'd. He doesn't solve his problems by shooting first and asking questions later. He solves problems by seeing if there is a solution where you can work it out first, then he shoots and he always takes out the head so the body can't do shit.

What the fuck? Superior? In what, toughness? A bunch of 16 year olds getting into fights all the time is superior in toughness? Let me tell you something about a fucked up place.

Mine is a perfect example. Here is a characteristic of the Balkans you don't have anywhere else on the globe:

>We don't give a fuck what happens, we're not the Jews, we do and don't stick together at the same time, we're more like regular American citizens, we live our lives, we don't make other people's lives, if someone talks shit forget everyone's related one way or another, you talk shit you solve the problem or someone gets killed eventually.
>Criminals are regular people like you and me. They walk around town about their normal business and no one looks at them with a suspciousness and no one talks to them in a different manner than they talk to their mother or father. They drive around in fucking Mercedes and BMW with Bulgarian plates and live in huge fucking houses. They aren't like those in Canada or the states, where a person would isolate themselves right away if they knew the person was a criminal, and the criminal doesn't go around asking for fights like in the fucking movies. That's why the Skull told me jokingly I was fucking beautiful.
>Macedonia is a perfect mix of races that don't get along, and few, too. Macedonians = the White Americans of America(if that's too pussy for you the Russians of Russia). Albanians = the Blacks of America, except they don't live in poverty, they are more like the Jews in America in terms of wealth and the Blacks of America in terms of commiting crimes and showing it off at the same time. Roma = the Blacks of America in terms of POVERTY. They like to fuck around with people and provoke, but they don't cause fights much. They usually smuggle everything from clothing to heroin and sell it on a table in the mall during the day(the clothing, not the heroin). Vlachs, they are the Macedonians of Toronto, LOL, they are greedy, they hide/blend amongst the local population(Vlachs amongst Macedonians, can't tell the difference, Macedonians amongst Canadians in Toronto), and they keep to themselves/mind their own business. They also don't commit crimes like crazy. Turks = blend in with the Roma, can't tell the difference here LOL. They do the same shit as the Roma, and they hookup with the Roma in terms of smuggling counterfeit clothing and electronics from Turkey. Macedonians = White and Red, some are Yellow, some are Brown(skin colour). Albanians = Mostly yellow and fucking ugly as hell LOL, mostly with these teeth sticking out like Austin Powers and alot have these blueish whiteish eyes, very provocative in numbers, just like the blacks. Roma = different shades of brown, you got Afghanistani/Lebanese brown(light shade), you got Pakistani/Indian brown(medium shade), and you got Sri Lanka/Guyana brown(dark shade, some darker than blacks themselves LOL). All speak the same language which sounds like gibberish to us. Vlachs = same shades as Macedonians, can't tell the difference if they speak Macedonian LOL...

Jane and Finch are HARD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....

How many shootings this week? Hmm? You know there used to be a shooting like every or second day in Jane and Finch, then it toned down to every three or four days, once a week, once every two weeks, once a month, and rarely, from 2005 to 2008......

Want a fight? Ok fight. We prevented an argument between my best friend and another friend turning into a fight like the one at the birthday, and it's the usual Macedonian fighting style, first it's an argument about some shit, then it grows louder and louder, friends usually crowd between the two people arguing so they would break them up, they grow loud loud loud, people start to interviene, people start to yell, then to insult, then to fight LOL, then we break them up.

You are saying there are more fights in Jane and Finch, a community of 75,000 people, than in Stip, a town of 50,000 people???

There are about a 1,000 fights a day here. Beat that :P

What the fuck, still, a more of the negative is considered superior? Come on LOL...

Baldwin Village, a war zone??? Aham... xD

Above average... LOL

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 26th, 2008, 7:46 pm

Now think about our conversation about the vato from Los Angeles, the gaming clan, remember???

Well he did fuck up my mood for a couple of months but I did learn an important thing out of him. I was acting out about how hard Toronto is. He woke me up --- he said you come from a third world country and a ghetto in a developed country is worse???

Ok as you said income doesn't equal hardness cause we see the mob so it doesn't matter if you need 600 bucks to pay for an apartment at Jane and Finch monthly and here they bearly make 200 bucks a month that has to pay for everything...

But still... You can see why we're harder right? It isn't about income, it's about the culture. You have a culture of hardness in North America, and a culture of hardness in the Balkans. The difference between North Americans and people from the Balkans when it comes to hardness is that North Americans have a limit on yelling, it scares them shitless, that's why they are more physical and towards showing off. We don't have a limit on yelling, we don't have a limit or a way to look good and 'cool' while you are beating on someone, it's not about fucking swagger when you throw punches, it's about using all your fucking energy to kill the motherfucker by turning his head into jello IF 300 people don't stop you, which they probably will anyways because if they don't this will happen, and it's also about using that inner to outer power through anger to energy to break everything around you...

That's why in terms of fighting, we look more aggressive, but in terms of basketball, we take it easy and you don't LOL 8th grade hrhrh...

Ok now Azure, I want you to tell me, who's harder, a member of a street gang or a member of the mob??? Is it based on individuality here??? We don't have 200 Joe Pesci's walking alongside 5000 Fedor Elimilenko's in this town? Tell me this town isn't the Corleone of Macedonia and I'll bitch slap you through the net. :@ :P

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 26th, 2008, 7:54 pm

Oh the hardness thing, it's not just aggressive yelling and screaming, trust me it scares me too, but it's managing now to show feelings and turning fear or sadness into extreme anger and adrenaline, something that North Americans have as the opposite.

As I said, they can't handle talking so they get down to actions, and they lose LOL, miserably... xD

They show teeth. You show teeth. They show teeth. You show teeth. They show teeth. You show teeth. As this goes more and more yelling at a stronger level is involved with the beast thing added to it. They show teeth, they are starting to get nervous. You notice this, you start to become happy and more confident, till now you didn't show any feelings. They show teeth and get pissed and frustrated at the fact you're happy that they are losing confidence and self esteem at that moment. It's 5 am. You show teeth even more aggressivly. They suddenly figure what the fuck is wrong with this guy? A second ago he just chuckled with a smirk on his face and now he went phsyco. The power of confusion through aggressiveness aka shell shock syndrome. He tries to show teeth, but the tone of his voice says WTF and umm?? You show teeth with even more aggressivness and yell like a motherfucker like you're about to eat his face. He backs off in fear and confusion.

That's why they invented tear gas. When aiming an AK47 threatening to shoot at someone and being a cop knowingly you can't do that doesn't stop the bad guy from throwing a big ass rock in your face, throw a bomb. I'm out ladies see ya don't ban me I love you all. *:)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 26th, 2008, 7:58 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Jane and Finch= Slightly smaller than that. You ever been to the mall? It's fights there all the time. Have you been to a school anywhere near North York?

LOL @ Jane and Finch is worse than the Balkans. Compton is #%@&#%@ worse than Jane and Finch and it just doesn't even come close. I'll have to laugh at that LOL. My brother went to Nelson A Boylen, he knows how #%@& up the school is, no one messed with him and the guys that were his friends turned out pretty well, hell one of them lives in a 500,000 dollar house in Pickering, and the gangs they were with were from Jane and Finch. What gangs? I don't know. Jane and Finch Crew, Jane and Finch Mafia, Black Diamonds or Blue Diamonds? Whatever the fu--...

I've been to that mall. There's a difference between letting regular people and criminals mix and letting only wannabe criminals mix. Wannabe criminal = would do ANYTHING to prove he is a criminal, aka worst type of person, hardest to convince, cause he is actually convinced in his mind he is hard and will do anything to prove it to anyone, be it to die. Real criminals actually know when to #%@&#%@ call it quits....

You know what real criminals are? They run my country. Ever heard of smuggling of artifacts, those used in museums???

Only could be in a #%@&#%@ crappy action movie, right? Wrong. President and Prime Minister of Macedonia selling Ancient Macedonian artifacts right from the time of Alexander the Great to the #%@&#%@ Greeks. They probably have Bulgarian passports anyways. Hell they probably have German or American passports...

That's a real criminal. He sits down at a negotiating table to solve problems, Godfather style. Don't laugh I know you lol'd. He doesn't solve his problems by shooting first and asking questions later. He solves problems by seeing if there is a solution where you can work it out first, then he shoots and he always takes out the head so the body can't do shit.

What the fu--? Superior? In what, toughness? A bunch of 16 year olds getting into fights all the time is superior in toughness? Let me tell you something about a #%@& up place.

Mine is a perfect example. Here is a characteristic of the Balkans you don't have anywhere else on the globe:

>We don't give a fu-- what happens, we're not the Jews, we do and don't stick together at the same time, we're more like regular American citizens, we live our lives, we don't make other people's lives, if someone talks shit forget everyone's related one way or another, you talk shit you solve the problem or someone gets killed eventually.
>Criminals are regular people like you and me. They walk around town about their normal business and no one looks at them with a suspciousness and no one talks to them in a different manner than they talk to their mother or father. They drive around in #%@&#%@ Mercedes and BMW with Bulgarian plates and live in huge #%@&#%@ houses. They aren't like those in Canada or the states, where a person would isolate themselves right away if they knew the person was a criminal, and the criminal doesn't go around asking for fights like in the #%@&#%@ movies. That's why the Skull told me jokingly I was #%@&#%@ beautiful.
>Macedonia is a perfect mix of races that don't get along, and few, too. Macedonians = the White Americans of America(if that's too pussy for you the Russians of Russia). Albanians = the Blacks of America, except they don't live in poverty, they are more like the Jews in America in terms of wealth and the Blacks of America in terms of commiting crimes and showing it off at the same time. Roma = the Blacks of America in terms of POVERTY. They like to fu-- around with people and provoke, but they don't cause fights much. They usually smuggle everything from clothing to heroin and sell it on a table in the mall during the day(the clothing, not the heroin). Vlachs, they are the Macedonians of Toronto, LOL, they are greedy, they hide/blend amongst the local population(Vlachs amongst Macedonians, can't tell the difference, Macedonians amongst Canadians in Toronto), and they keep to themselves/mind their own business. They also don't commit crimes like crazy. Turks = blend in with the Roma, can't tell the difference here LOL. They do the same shit as the Roma, and they hookup with the Roma in terms of smuggling counterfeit clothing and electronics from Turkey. Macedonians = White and Red, some are Yellow, some are Brown(skin colour). Albanians = Mostly yellow and #%@&#%@ ugly as hell LOL, mostly with these teeth sticking out like Austin Powers and alot have these blueish whiteish eyes, very provocative in numbers, just like the blacks. Roma = different shades of brown, you got Afghanistani/Lebanese brown(light shade), you got Pakistani/Indian brown(medium shade), and you got Sri Lanka/Guyana brown(dark shade, some darker than blacks themselves LOL). All speak the same language which sounds like gibberish to us. Vlachs = same shades as Macedonians, can't tell the difference if they speak Macedonian LOL...

Jane and Finch are HARD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....

How many shootings this week? Hmm? You know there used to be a shooting like every or second day in Jane and Finch, then it toned down to every three or four days, once a week, once every two weeks, once a month, and rarely, from 2005 to 2008......

Want a fight? Ok fight. We prevented an argument between my best friend and another friend turning into a fight like the one at the birthday, and it's the usual Macedonian fighting style, first it's an argument about some shit, then it grows louder and louder, friends usually crowd between the two people arguing so they would break them up, they grow loud loud loud, people start to interviene, people start to yell, then to insult, then to fight LOL, then we break them up.

You are saying there are more fights in Jane and Finch, a community of 75,000 people, than in Stip, a town of 50,000 people???

There are about a 1,000 fights a day here. Beat that :P

What the fu--, still, a more of the negative is considered superior? Come on LOL...

Baldwin Village, a war zone??? Aham... xD

Above average... LOL
There are more murders in Compton in half a year than there is in all of Macedonia in a full year. Come on now. I'm convinced you're just trying to go to such extremes to counter the often used argument that Europeans are pussies, you can't honestly believe this dribble can you?

So somebody ready to lay anything on the line for himself is a "wannabe"? No, that's what we in the real world call a psycho, not a wannabe. If someone's willing to shoot you point blank, then that's someone to be wary of, don't you think? Unfortunately, you don't experience that in Macedonia, do you? According to the government, a tourists biggest worry in Macedonia is from getting into a vehicle accident. Sorry, that's not even comparable to a North American farming community.

Wait, so you're now saying that a "real" "gangster" is someone who looks professional sitting at a table commanding men, rather than the "Fedor" example you claim every Balkan male over 10 resembles?

Funny, I googled "Serbian man" and came up with this as the first image:

Looks a bit like an overweight drunkard, surely not someone to fear...unless you're a 4 year old child.

Sorry, but getting "yelled" at doesn't exactly strike fear in me. I'm not even the "hardest" individual around, but that's absolutely nothing. I get yelled at by teachers, my parents, police, etc. Nothing new, nothing fear inspiring at all. Unless of course, again, you're 4 years old.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 30th, 2008, 9:27 pm

Azure9920 wrote: I'm convinced you're just trying to go to such extremes to counter the often used argument that Europeans are pussies, you can't honestly believe this dribble can you?

So somebody ready to lay anything on the line for himself is a "wannabe"? No, that's what we in the real world call a psycho, not a wannabe. If someone's willing to shoot you point blank, then that's someone to be wary of, don't you think? Unfortunately, you don't experience that in Macedonia, do you? According to the government, a tourists biggest worry in Macedonia is from getting into a vehicle accident. Sorry, that's not even comparable to a North American farming community.
LOL. Yea Europe is mostly a safe place, which doesnt mean we are pussies (i know you are not saying that). Look at our record of wars. We had two World wars on our territory and always got up again after them. Europeans always have been best at "organizing crime", wether its Mafias, Slavery, Ideologies and so on ;).
Even the Soccer Hooligans are kind of organized...well kind of, lol

Azure9920 wrote:

Looks a bit like an overweight drunkard, surely not someone to fear...unless you're a 4 year old child.
LOLLLLL, thats on point, just dont underestimate those drunkards. (I got a serbian homie who would laugh about that too)

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 1st, 2008, 8:24 am

Azure9920 wrote:There are more murders in Compton in half a year than there is in all of Macedonia in a full year. Come on now. I'm convinced you're just trying to go to such extremes to counter the often used argument that Europeans are pussies, you can't honestly believe this dribble can you?

Wait, so you're now saying that a "real" "gangster" is someone who looks professional sitting at a table commanding men, rather than the "Fedor" example you claim every Balkan male over 10 resembles?

Sorry, but getting "yelled" at doesn't exactly strike fear in me. I'm not even the "hardest" individual around, but that's absolutely nothing. I get yelled at by teachers, my parents, police, etc. Nothing new, nothing fear inspiring at all. Unless of course, again, you're 4 years old.
For that last sentence, I'm not talking about a hyper 14 year old american fat kid type of yelling, and of course they aren't gonna be ONLY yelling at you, they will be yelling at you trying to kill you, and they will succeed unless someone backs them off...

And yes, don't underestimate drunk Balkan people. My father was drunk when he tried to kill me, my mom, my grandma and the whole neighbourhood, he demolished the house with his bare hands, fucked up the doors, windows, tables, a disappearing memory of him throwing the tv out of the window cause the lentils my grandma made were cold, he even scared mr. tony soprano next door and woke up the whole neighbourhood, terrorizing the shit out of him...

Sorry buddy, I've known so many Canadians that have shit a brick just when my father has yelled at them, two of them being, one who swore at my father for closing the fucking gas station and the bitch wanted ciggies and my father made him run away like a bitch yelling one word, and that word was 'closed'. Another being this huge 17 year old who wanted to beat me down and just like you, got in trouble with the cops, hung around gangs and didn't go to school. My father made him shit his pants by opening the door and yelling at him. I don't think my father tried to kill him but I know Ed shit a brick...

So, just like you said, it doesn't sound hard until you've experianced it. My father sneezed loud once and scared my mom into dropping a box full of christmas decorations and whatnot, scared my dog out of his sleep and into jumping up from laying down, and me into falling off the couch...

Now looking at this whole thing from a 3rd person perspective now is fucking helarious, not at that moment though...

AND HE'S NOT THE TYPICAL MACEDONIAN MALE...

Real world??? North America is insolated from the real world. You got the best and worst places to live there, it's all but the people whom make them up, and those gangstas can either make everyone's life so damn sweet or they can make it so fucking bitter like they are doing now...

WESTERN EUROPEANS ARE PUSSIES. SCANDINAVIANS ARE PUSSIES. I FUCKING KNOW, I EXPERIANCED IT IN REAL LIFE. People from the Balkans, in the Balkans, not fucking born here or parents are here and spend their whole life in fucking Canada, are not pussies. This is the Middle fucking East of Europe. We are the safest region in Europe, I agree, but let me tell you this once, just like Canadian gangstas get pissed at American gangstas calling Canadian gangstas not hard or pussies BECAUSE OF STATISTIC:

HAVING MORE FUCKING MURDERS DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE HARDER, IT MEANS YOU ARE MORE STUPID, AKA STATISTICS DON'T MEAN HARDNESS.

Period. We fucking perfer to stick together, we're like the fucking Jews in terms of sticking together and getting involved in eachother's lives and the African Americans of going against eachother. When was the last time you heard a Jew in America kill another Jew??? Then again, they rule the world...

We don't like violance, that doesn't mean we are not capable of it. That's the North American mentality with your post right there, saying that you need to commit crimes to be hard. Come on K, you are smarter than this...

Wait wait wait...

Here:

http://www.voyage.gc.ca/dest/report-en. ... try=183000

Canadians are advised that an election re-run in all areas affected by violence during the Parliamentary elections of June 1st, 2008, will take place on June 15, 2008. Most of these areas are located in Western Macedonia. Travellers should avoid all demonstrations and large gatherings during the electoral period.

The security situation in Macedonia has stabilized. Inter-ethnic conflicts and confrontations between criminal gangs have greatly diminished since 2001 and rarely occur now. Caution should be exercised when travelling in the following areas:
a) west of the Tetovo-Gostivar highway up to the Albanian border;
b) the Cair district of Skopje;
c) the area north of Skopje;
d) the north part of the Skopje-Tetovo highway up to the Kosovo border; and
e) north and west of Kumanovo up to the Kosovo and Serbian borders.

Political protests and roadblocks set up by striking workers sometimes occur. Avoid demonstrations and other large gatherings.

Canadians should exercise caution when travelling to the western border zone due to heightened criminal activity in the area. Canadians visiting Macedonia are strongly advised to register with the Consulate of Canada in Skopje (see below) or with the Department in Ottawa.

FOR MACEDONIA THE LEVEL IS EXERCISE HIGH DEGREE OF CAUTION

LOL

Hrhrh...

BUT Albania LOL......

http://www.voyage.gc.ca/dest/report-en.asp?country=4000

Most Canadian visitors to Albania do not experience problems. Use caution in areas bordering Macedonia, as security is very poor.

OFFICIAL WARNING: Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada advises against non-essential travel to the northeastern border area with Kosovo. When visiting hill towns in this region, travellers (particularly hikers) should exercise caution and heed warning signs about unexploded landmines and ordnance from the Kosovo war of 1999. Demining operations are ongoing.

You are also advised against non-essential travel to the district of Tropojë and the city of Bajram Curri, where government control is limited. A combination of poverty and poor law enforcement can be a problem in the city of Kukës.

In Macedonia, you won't have any problems as a tourist unless you mess with people. Why do you still think that hardness means commiting crimes? 95 percent of Macedonian males over the age of 18 are capable of commiting a gun crime...

And answer me one more question K, how can you even judge a country by pure statistics and data when you have never been in the country yourself???

The social experiance is different from hanging around gangs and shit. There is alot of fucked up shit in this world, but America/Canada's criminals are NOTHING compared to Eastern Europe and the Balkans' criminals, to fucking Africa, South America and Middle Eastern criminals...

NOTHING...

I'm not pissed don't get yourself worked up...

Hell, there are fucking cops here worse than any gangsta you can name out of TO.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 1st, 2008, 8:30 am

As I said, never underestimate the power of a mob nation. From personal experiance, that drunken bastard may not look tough, but as life experiance shows, it's always the situation that you would least expect to have concequences has the worst ones, just like it's always in the last place you look...

That drunken bastard can make you go from laughing to a trembling voice in one sentence. 100 bucks. Shake on it?? :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 1st, 2008, 8:31 am

Ok so let's say the Balkans is a low class community and Canada is an upper class community...

Poor people are here to scare the shit out of the middle class. You are scared of black people because they've proved themselves through violance over the years. We haven't. Want us to start???

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 1st, 2008, 12:15 pm

razbojnik wrote: For that last sentence, I'm not talking about a hyper 14 year old american fat kid type of yelling, and of course they aren't gonna be ONLY yelling at you, they will be yelling at you trying to kill you, and they will succeed unless someone backs them off...
Nor am I talking about a 14 year old kid.
Sorry buddy, I've known so many Canadians that have shit a brick just when my father has yelled at them, two of them being, one who swore at my father for closing the #%@&#%@ gas station and the bitch wanted ciggies and my father made him run away like a bitch yelling one word, and that word was 'closed'. Another being this huge 17 year old who wanted to beat me down and just like you, got in trouble with the cops, hung around gangs and didn't go to school. My father made him shit his pants by opening the door and yelling at him. I don't think my father tried to kill him but I know Ed shit a brick...
lol, I'm sure you have...I've met more than one Serbian who's been afraid to leave his house on a relatively unactive street as well. I go to school though, lol.
Real world??? North America is insolated from the real world. You got the best and worst places to live there, it's all but the people whom make them up, and those gangstas can either make everyone's life so damn sweet or they can make it so #%@&#%@ bitter like they are doing now...
That's not quite true at all. Equivalent to me saying all Europeans are stupid because a good portion of them perform worse than American students on standardized tests.
WESTERN EUROPEANS ARE PUSSIES. SCANDINAVIANS ARE PUSSIES. I #%@&#%@ KNOW, I EXPERIANCED IT IN REAL LIFE. People from the Balkans, in the Balkans, not #%@&#%@ born here or parents are here and spend their whole life in #%@&#%@ Canada, are not pussies.
lol, so now it's just Western Europeans? In a few minutes I'll have you down to every European country except Macedonia, lol. I never said they actually were, it's impossible to generalize an entire half of a CONTINENT on any criteria. However it does seem to be a recurring trend for people to call Euro's bitches, not saying I do.
This is the Middle #%@&#%@ East of Europe. We are the safest region in Europe, I agree, but let me tell you this once, just like Canadian gangstas get pissed at American gangstas calling Canadian gangstas not hard or pussies BECAUSE OF STATISTIC:
How exactly is it the Middle East of Europe? The M/E is characterized by violence and unrest, which the Balkans to a great extent haven't had for the last 15 years or so. I'm just wondering why you chose to compare yourself with them...
Period. We #%@&#%@ perfer to stick together, we're like the #%@&#%@ Jews in terms of sticking together and getting involved in eachother's lives and the African Americans of going against eachother. When was the last time you heard a Jew in America kill another Jew??? Then again, they rule the world...
The Jews just accidentally bombed a Jewish residence in Israel because they thought they were Arabs lol.
We don't like violance, that doesn't mean we are not capable of it. That's the North American mentality with your post right there, saying that you need to commit crimes to be hard. Come on K, you are smarter than this...
Yet in your other posts you claim Balkanites are more inclines towards violence and "hardness" than North Americans. Surely that's a contradiction right there?

As for those other news reports and such, it's generally a good idea no matter the country to avoid political demonstrations and the like.
In Macedonia, you won't have any problems as a tourist unless you mess with people. Why do you still think that hardness means commiting crimes? 95 percent of Macedonian males over the age of 18 are capable of commiting a gun crime...
What do you mean by "95%"? 99.999999% of people are capable of pulling a trigger. Are you talking about mentally being able to end someone's life? I doubt it's anywhere near 50% if that's the case, anywhere in the World.
And answer me one more question K, how can you even judge a country by pure statistics and data when you have never been in the country yourself???
I guess you're right. Soo uhh, when you were in the US, what states did you visit?
The social experiance is different from hanging around gangs and shit. There is alot of #%@& up shit in this world, but America/Canada's criminals are NOTHING compared to Eastern Europe and the Balkans' criminals, to #%@&#%@ Africa, South America and Middle Eastern criminals...
lol I'm sure.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 1st, 2008, 12:16 pm

"However it does seem to be a recurring trend for people to call Euro's women, not saying I do. "

I guess this forum replaces "b-itches" with women....

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 2nd, 2008, 6:52 am

Ok to the Americans being smarter than Europeans. That's fucking helarious. You know I pay for online school through the internet and the shit they give me is fucking EASY so much my friends are all fucking asking me to sign them up for it. You know what they give us??? It's like living in a dictatorship, it's 20x what the kids in North America get for homework...

And the teachers are abusive and corrupt. Really corrupt. To both a good and bad extent. They thought I was stupid acting like a Canadian, believe it or not, and I'm one of the smartest kids you have in that nation. Also an exaggeration, but whatever...

As for that Balkans not being violent, it is. Check your shit. Come live here. You'll see...

That's why they made Before the Rain. Watch that shit. It's about the circularity of the Balkans. Difference between you and us, UPS, is that we don't like violance, you do. Violance here happens even though we don't want it, and violance there happens because you want it but doesn't have to happen anyways. It's a fucking curse...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 2nd, 2008, 6:54 am

And why the fuck are we talking about hardness and violance as if they were good???

Do you fucking think I like to break up fights every two fucking weeks between my friends??? And oh, they always do it in an enclosed fucking area and usually isolated from everyone else so you get the impression once everyone comes around them like they gonna kill the aggressor/the one they don't support much, cut his ass up and hide the body...

Don't laugh you asshole I don't like traumatizing situations, especially between two good friends...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 2nd, 2008, 6:55 am

LOL

I meant circularity of violance in the Balkans...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 2nd, 2008, 10:30 am

razbojnik wrote:Ok to the Americans being smarter than Europeans. That's #%@&#%@ helarious. You know I pay for online school through the internet and the shit they give me is #%@&#%@ EASY so much my friends are all #%@&#%@ asking me to sign them up for it. You know what they give us??? It's like living in a dictatorship, it's 20x what the kids in North America get for homework...
Statistics don't lie, stereotypes often do however.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 3rd, 2008, 8:01 am

razb ...u kno ain no european cities go hard like no violent american cities....no body is ignorant like that on here...nobody gon believe wachu say

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 3rd, 2008, 8:31 am

Mcminister wrote:razb ...u kno ain no european cities go hard like no violent american cities....no body is ignorant like that on here...nobody gon believe wachu say
LOLOLOLOLOOOL

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 3rd, 2008, 8:32 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Ok to the Americans being smarter than Europeans. That's #%@&#%@ helarious. You know I pay for online school through the internet and the shit they give me is #%@&#%@ EASY so much my friends are all #%@&#%@ asking me to sign them up for it. You know what they give us??? It's like living in a dictatorship, it's 20x what the kids in North America get for homework...
Statistics don't lie, stereotypes often do however.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 19th, 2008, 12:24 pm

Azure9920 wrote:The average income in Baldwin Village is something like 46000 dollars....that's a bit above average...certainly not "ghetto", yet it's still a dangerous place.
Baldwain Village and Baldwin Hills is 2 different places, thats probally were that high income comes from.

Although Baldwin Village is adjacent to one of the most affluent African American neighborhood in Los Angeles, Baldwin Hills, it is one of the most notoriously violent places in city and is known across the state for its strong gangs ties.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 19th, 2008, 12:29 pm

razbojnik, you just seem to try so hard to make Macedonia look hard, im not saying it is or isn't but you seem to want the world to know as if its something to be proud of.

Traez
What city do you live in now?: MACON

Unread post by Traez » November 12th, 2008, 5:21 am

seems diffrent from wat when yall were younger im 13 now going on 14 on des dudes go 2 my school was claiming crip but now claiming mob but a i nothing right now but my older cousins on my daddy side are bloodz folk and mob my ma side folk and crips does my cousins not dem but yea des lil kids is trying to gang bang in elementary school

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » November 16th, 2008, 6:20 pm

Jinky08 wrote:razbojnik, you just seem to try so hard to make Macedonia look hard, im not saying it is or isn't but you seem to want the world to know as if its something to be proud of.
I'm JohnnyRed's counterpart LOLOLOLOLOOL.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » November 16th, 2008, 6:20 pm

Traez wrote:seems diffrent from wat when yall were younger im 13 now going on 14 on des dudes go 2 my school was claiming crip but now claiming mob but a i nothing right now but my older cousins on my daddy side are bloodz folk and mob my ma side folk and crips does my cousins not dem but yea des lil kids is trying to gang bang in elementary school
Hmmm I'll jack off to that. Bye.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 20th, 2008, 9:24 pm

robisgangsta1 wrote:and yeah when to rival gang members where shooting at each other and a innocent victim was hit but the stray bullet. and it happened in hollywood. rumour was that it was r60s and 8trey shooting
?

DropThought
What city do you live in now?: Nevada City

Unread post by DropThought » December 18th, 2008, 12:34 pm

Absolutely they can. I live in a predominantly white community. All classes represented, but used to be heavier in the middle and upper classes. When the lower class kids get shit on by the upper, they attempt to emulate the strongest form of sovereignty they can find, as taught to them by media.

The gangs didn't directly effect the upper class at first. But with GTA San Andreas, holy shit, things changed. It sounds gay, I know, but seriously. San Andreas gave life to the myth for those 'unable to be touched,' if you can dig it. By gangs becoming a prominent aspect of society, the media took it's cue, and, as always happens, those looking for identity and respect grabbed it like they do everything else.

Now, I mean -absolutely no- disrespect by this to anyone who truly represents a tribe, but after that game came out, the 'wangster' population (wannabe gangster in this context) shot through the roof. Fat ass rich kids walking around with caps and chains their parents paid for. Never fuckin known an empty stomach, much less not having a fuckin place to go when you need it. These kids have no guidance from any G's or OG's, because they don't even know that there is even a true fuckin definition, a true rank in the tribe, for such people! So you have a bunch of dicks running around being racist pricks, calling themselves OGs, as they wear all blue to school one day and all red the next.

It's a joke.

But... BUT! That's where the true answer comes in. Now, gangs (fuck, media has given that name such a divisionary connotation...) have an interesting opportunity. They can control their own media. Check it; if they were to either start a newspaper, or get in touch with a newspaper, they can speak directly to these societies. One can start a, say, 2012th St. Times myspace and deliver their message, exactly as they want to be represented, to the rich homes. I'm not saying this shit so people can spread their divisionary shit. One can clarify a BUNCH of shit through the underground paper. Say, a cop beats some dude's ass down for no reason. you have a video of it. Fuck sending it to the news, you could send it to your 1000 friends on the paper's myspace, along with 'everyone meet at 4:20 in front of the police station'. Then, not only are you making sure this innocent man's name isn't gonna be replaced with 'TERRORIST!!!, you can report shit as is, instead of as anti-minority propaganda(as FOX would do).

All this shit is just a specific example, though. What I'm trying to say is, if the gangs were to organize on ALL fronts, not just military strategy, but social strategy to build a new, secure neighborhood, a citizen network spanning all races, and creation of sovereign, local business, you wouldn't be impacting the 'upper' class. You would be cutting off their hand, while it's dipped in your bank. Stoners around the world would declare national holidays for every day of the year. We'd change the number of days in the year to 420. The national currency would be doja. The contract would be overriden by the iron fist of people's unity.

Eh, just some stupid white douche's thoughts.

monsta6060
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: rsc

Unread post by monsta6060 » January 23rd, 2009, 1:31 am

people read books and see tv and thinks it's the thing to do. All the dead homies and bullet holes aint worth it. I know this guy he comes from a good home you would think. Mom is the the and his dad runs a internet business. When he was turn 16 his parents bought him a 1997 lexus (this in nov 1996). He wanted to be down with hood so cats put him on. He's doing life for a stupid murder. It wasn't worth it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 20th, 2009, 3:47 pm

It's worth it while you're young because chances are by the age of 30, you'll either be dead or in jail.

While you're young, you'll fuck all the hoes you want and catch AIDS in the process, and make a couple of hundred bucks a day selling crack on the street.