Jumpin' Someone / Getting Jumped Or Mobbed On

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Jumpin' Someone / Getting Jumped Or Mobbed On

Unread post by razbojnik » July 30th, 2008, 10:12 am

Common Sense wrote:I never could understand this manuever, but I have witnessed this one way or another throught the years. Why does it take 3 to 10 fools to fight somebody? The weird thing about it is, these fools actually feel like they're hard when it's over. Taking a swing at someone, jumping back for rest, while your buddy takes a few swipes??? I do believe what goes around comes around. Those that jump people eventually get jumped themselves. It's a viscous cycle.

I'm sure there is a gang of people that pass through here that has jumped somebody or has been jumped.

Getting jumped (eventhough it hasn't happened to me) has got to be extremely f*'d up. I can only imagine the revenge that must go through that person's mind. Maybe this is where drive by shooting evolved from?

Mobbin' on people especially non affiliated individuals does not help the world. All it does is, train you not to be in control of yourself and your emotions.
This is the lamest thing ever. The Albanians do this to people here too that they don't usually know and for no reason but never by themselves. Fucking pussies. Unfortunetly for you guys, if I brang the hundreds of muscle bound Fedor looking motherfuckers except a foot taller than him to any city in the states, I dare any 3-10 people to jump them. The fact that one of these guys could fuck up 20 people by themselves the reason why they do karate/kickboxing and weight lift all day is to be ready to fuck someone up...

Now most normal peeps here I can stare down if they look at me but these guys I feel like they are gonna take my head off any moment if I continue looking at them so no thanks.

As for jumping someone, it's lame. Don't 10v1 anymore please. It's just lame. Very lame. 10 on 1 = pussyness, not hardness. Same goes with online shooters.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 30th, 2008, 10:13 am

robisgangsta1 wrote:ussaly to join a gang u get jumped in or gotta do a drive by or somethin
Don't join a gang then. Hang out with them, but don't 'officially' join it. After awhile, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to sell drugs and shoot people for them.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 30th, 2008, 10:59 am

razbojnik wrote:The fact that one of these guys could fu-- up 20 people by themselves the reason why they do karate/kickboxing and weight lift all day is to be ready to fu-- someone up...
Completely fucking agree, 20 people on that one Macedonian and I got 10k's riding on the Balkan boy for sure, even if the 20 guys got guns...them Serbs got some sorta way about them, I think they learned some sort of magic from the gypsies..

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 30th, 2008, 11:08 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:The fact that one of these guys could fu-- up 20 people by themselves the reason why they do karate/kickboxing and weight lift all day is to be ready to fu-- someone up...
Completely #%@�%@ agree, 20 people on that one Macedonian and I got 10k's riding on the Balkan boy for sure, even if the 20 guys got guns...them Serbs got some sorta way about them, I think they learned some sort of magic from the gypsies..
Fuck yeah.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » August 25th, 2008, 6:47 am

razbojnik wrote:
robisgangsta1 wrote:ussaly to join a gang u get jumped in or gotta do a drive by or somethin
Don't join a gang then. Hang out with them, but don't 'officially' join it. After awhile, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to sell drugs and shoot people for them.
lol