DOES ANY ONE BELONG TO A GANG HERE?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

DOES ANY ONE BELONG TO A GANG HERE?

Unread post by TheWiseOne » July 13th, 2004, 11:26 am

Does Anyone Belong To A Gang Here, From LA, Calafornia Or any other place if Do Post Back! :lol:

Re: DOES ANY ONE BELONG TO A GANG HERE?

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 11:30 am

YEA EVERYBODY! POST BACK! You knucklehead.....this is a gang site.YOU ARE THE EXACT REASON this site is a joke now.

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 11:48 am

Zoheb Raja wrote:Does Anyone Belong To A Gang Here, From LA, Calafornia Or any other place if Do Post Back! :lol:
I know you're on heere.........WHAT???????? CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY????????

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 13th, 2004, 12:22 pm

eh Zoheb raja i looked your msn and i saw you have 13 loooooool hey lil busta stop your shit

TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheWiseOne » July 13th, 2004, 1:20 pm

I say the monk in here sucks dick and thinks he's tuff.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:24 pm

Zoheb Raja wrote:I say the monk in here sucks dick and thinks he's tuff.
just ignore him,i just had beef with him,let it go,he just a lil girl lookin for some love in the wrong place

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 1:25 pm

BLAH BLAH>>>> You've made yourself look stupid.DEAL WITH IT YOUNGSTER!

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:30 pm

Monk wrote:
BLAH BLAH>>>> You've made yourself look stupid.DEAL WITH IT YOUNGSTER!
LIKE WISE MONK

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 1:37 pm

^^^ TELL ME OH REPRESTATIVE OF THE KKK......HOWS THAT?

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:43 pm

Monk wrote:^^^ TELL ME OH REPRESTATIVE OF THE KKK......HOWS THAT?
BY BEING AN IDIOT ALL OVER THIS SITE,COMPUTER TAG I SEE IS WHAT YOU ARE INTO,I'M DONE RESPONDING TO YOU.MONK GOOD LUCK IN YOUR LIFE.............PEACE

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 1:46 pm

mike89 wrote:
BY BEING AN IDIOT ALL OVER THIS SITE,COMPUTER TAG I SEE IS WHAT YOU ARE INTO,I'M DONE RESPONDING TO YOU.MONK GOOD LUCK IN YOUR LIFE.............PEACE
You SCARED you're gonna get exposed huh? ALL THAT RACIST SHIT YOU WERE PMING ME? AT LEAST BE A MAN AND SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS..........if you are a man.And I'm on this site an hour a day...maybe at the most.Unlike you.OBVIUOSLY.this is your life mike89.No....good luck to you o racist one.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:49 pm

Monk wrote:
mike89 wrote:
You SCARED you're gonna get exposed huh? ALL THAT RACIST stuff YOU WERE PMING ME? AT LEAST BE A MAN AND SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS..........if you are a man.And I'm on this site an hour a day...maybe at the most.Unlike you.OBVIUOSLY.this is your life mike89.No....good luck to you o racist one.
LAST POST MONK,I ONLY CALLED YOU A NIGGA ,WHEN YOU CALLED ME A LIL WHITE BITCH

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 1:50 pm

^^^^^^^ SEE????? Nah.........YOU SAID NIGGER! BE A MAN.....CONFESS.SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:58 pm

[quote="Monk"]^^^^^^^ SEE????? Nah.........YOU SAID NIGGER! BE A MAN.....CONFESS.SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS[/quote}what you get out of this,a hard on or what.it's you now who is looking for the attention.i know what i said and i don't care as to what you say or do i am so $$**%&^&* sick of posting back n forth over kid sh&t> makes us both look stupid here. enough said, i'll be the better one and kill this beef monk face it home boy it over, go and rattle some elses cage,as we said. i'll leave your name out my mouth only if you do the same.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 2:12 pm

mike89 wrote:
Monk wrote:^^^^^^^ SEE????? Nah.........YOU SAID NIGGER! BE A MAN.....CONFESS.SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS[/quote}what you get out of this,a hard on or what.it's you now who is looking for the attention.i know what i said and i don't care as to what you say or do i am so $$**%&^&* sick of posting back n forth over kid sh&t> makes us both look stupid here. enough said, i'll be the better one and kill this beef monk face it home boy it over, go and rattle some elses cage,as we said. i'll leave your name out my mouth only if you do the same.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 13th, 2004, 2:23 pm

monk you fill this site up with nothing but arguing garbage, get out of here, and now watch hes gonna come back and call me a white boy, lol thats funny. IM BLACK AND PROUD OF IT

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 2:25 pm

mike89 wrote:
Monk wrote:^^^^^^^ SEE????? Nah.........YOU SAID NIGGER! BE A MAN.....CONFESS.SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS[/quote}what you get out of this,a hard on or what.it's you now who is looking for the attention.i know what i said and i don't care as to what you say or do i am so $$**%&^&* sick of posting back n forth over kid sh&t> makes us both look stupid here. enough said, i'll be the better one and kill this beef monk face it home boy it over, go and rattle some elses cage,as we said. i'll leave your name out my mouth only if you do the same.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...........COOL.........I'LL BE POSTING YOUR COMMENTS ACCORDINGLY that YOU PMED ME.OK MIKE89?

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 2:28 pm

Monk wrote:
mike89 wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...........COOL.........I'LL BE POSTING YOUR COMMENTS ACCORDINGLY that YOU PMED ME.OK MIKE89?
HAVE FUN BECAUSE YOU BEEN WARNED BY ME. I DON'T CARE ..............................

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 2:29 pm

mike89 wrote:
Monk wrote:
mike89 wrote:
HAVE FUN BECAUSE YOU BEEN WARNED BY ME. I DON'T CARE ..............................
Warned??????????? AND SINCE WE'RE IN THE CRIP MODULE..........WHY YOU LIE ABOUT BEING A ROLLIN 20 CRIP?

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 2:38 pm

[quote="Monk"][quote="mike89"][quote="Monk"][quote="mike89"][quote="Monk"]^^^^^^^ SEE????? Nah.........YOU SAID NIGGER! BE A MAN.....CONFESS.SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS[/quote}what you get out of this,a hard on or what.it's you now who is looking for the attention.i know what i said and i don't care as to what you say or do i am so $$**%&^&* sick of posting back n forth over kid sh&t> makes us both look stupid here. enough said, i'll be the better one and kill this beef monk face it home boy it over, go and rattle some elses cage,as we said. i'll leave your name out my mouth only if you do the same.[/quote]LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...........COOL.........I'LL BE POSTING YOUR COMMENTS ACCORDINGLY that YOU PMED ME.OK MIKE89?[/quote]HAVE FUN BECAUSE YOU BEEN WARNED BY ME. I DON'T CARE ..............................[/quote]Warned??????????? AND SINCE WE'RE IN THE CRIP MODULE..........WHY YOU LIE ABOUT BEING A ROLLIN 20 CRIP?[/quote]I SAID THAT I GAVE UP ON BANGIN WHEN MY LIL GIRL WAS BORN.WTF YOU TALKING BOUT,PLEASE FILL MY DUMM WHITE AZZ IN,PLEASE TELL ME MONK (EY)

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 2:45 pm

^^^^ ROFL.........!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

maan..................YOU KNOW MFERS ONLY GET MAD WHEN THEY LYING!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 20th, 2004, 3:57 pm

mike89 wrote:
Monk wrote:
mike89 wrote:
Monk wrote:
mike89 wrote:
Warned??????????? AND SINCE WE'RE IN THE CRIP MODULE..........WHY YOU LIE ABOUT BEING A ROLLIN 20 CRIP?
I SAID THAT I GAVE UP ON BANGIN WHEN MY LIL GIRL WAS BORN.WTF YOU TALKING BOUT,PLEASE FILL MY DUMM WHITE AZZ IN,PLEASE TELL ME MONK (EY)

Mike89 what do use to claim?