Hood Recommendations?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

JoshOfLA
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Hood Recommendations?

Unread post by JoshOfLA » May 29th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Hey guys, I hope you are well.

I am moving out to Los Angeles soon and I was considering joining a street gang. My question is:

Do you have a recommendation on what area/hood in LA I should move to where I can get put on a set, preferrably with O.G./shot caller status?

I am not really picky about areas but somewhere near a landrymat and hopefully a Peete's coffee or Starbucks in the area(I dont like Coffee Bean). My car is an older model and has been having problems.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think and thanks in advance!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Hood Recommendations?

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2016, 12:56 pm

you need to stay where you live and leave LA alone.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 3rd, 2016, 8:57 am

:lol:

JoshOfLA

Unread post by JoshOfLA » June 3rd, 2016, 12:53 pm

Recently I met a guy who said that I should try and go solo amd start my own violent street gang. I went to my local army surplus store and they had dickies and white tee shirts on sale. It was so cool! I purchased a few pairs of oversized pants and shorts and I got some bandanas. I got both Blue and Red bandanas since I havent decided which hood I am going to live in yet. I am starting the recruitment process as soon as I find a 1 bedroom apartment or a studio. If I wind up in a studio I need a full kitchen because I love cooking! Anyway thanks for all the advice here. I will check back in this weekend as I am hoping to secure an apartment today or tomorrow. Luckily I have pretty great credit. I may be a hardened thug but that doesnt mean I cant monitor my FICO score. You feel me?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 3rd, 2016, 3:30 pm

LOOOOL

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 5th, 2016, 3:26 am

JoshOfLA wrote:Recently I met a guy who said that I should try and go solo amd start my own violent street gang. I went to my local army surplus store and they had dickies and white tee shirts on sale. It was so cool! I purchased a few pairs of oversized pants and shorts and I got some bandanas. I got both Blue and Red bandanas since I havent decided which hood I am going to live in yet. I am starting the recruitment process as soon as I find a 1 bedroom apartment or a studio. If I wind up in a studio I need a full kitchen because I love cooking! Anyway thanks for all the advice here. I will check back in this weekend as I am hoping to secure an apartment today or tomorrow. Luckily I have pretty great credit. I may be a hardened thug but that doesnt mean I cant monitor my FICO score. You feel me?
Yeah, we feel ya.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 5th, 2016, 7:50 pm

alexalonso wrote:
JoshOfLA wrote:Recently I met a guy who said that I should try and go solo amd start my own violent street gang. I went to my local army surplus store and they had dickies and white tee shirts on sale. It was so cool! I purchased a few pairs of oversized pants and shorts and I got some bandanas. I got both Blue and Red bandanas since I havent decided which hood I am going to live in yet. I am starting the recruitment process as soon as I find a 1 bedroom apartment or a studio. If I wind up in a studio I need a full kitchen because I love cooking! Anyway thanks for all the advice here. I will check back in this weekend as I am hoping to secure an apartment today or tomorrow. Luckily I have pretty great credit. I may be a hardened thug but that doesnt mean I cant monitor my FICO score. You feel me?
Yeah, we feel ya.
I don't know about you, but I think I did feel that hit my "funny bone".