MORE BLACKS SHOULD GET INTO MIXED MARTIAL ARTS - UFC

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 1st, 2008, 2:03 pm

i do the same, as long as we learn somethin. but talkin against something that is fact makes the person look real dumb.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 1st, 2008, 12:46 pm

What do you think about Iron Ring on BET?

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » May 4th, 2008, 7:53 am

Im becoming a fan of Kimbo Slice

SCULLYLONDON198
What city do you live in now?: LONDON UK

Re:

Unread post by SCULLYLONDON198 » October 12th, 2008, 6:11 pm

NICKELS wrote:THE HOMIE CRAZY HORSE , IS COOL , RAMPAGE IS NICE , ....DO ANYBODY THINK KIMBO SLICE WILL LAST LONG IN THIS FIELD ??
WHAT ABOUT RASHAD EVANS , HE AIN'T THAT BAD FOR HIS WEIGHT CLASS , KNOCKED OUT CHUCK , ORTIZ AND COUPLE OTHER NAMES. I CURRENTLY ATTEND THE "LONDON SHOOTFIGHTERS" IN WEST LONDON, THEY'VE TRAINED BRITISH ACTS SUCH AS LEE MURRAY, JAMES ZIKIC, JEAN SILVA, MICHAEL JOHNSON, ALEX REID ETC..
IT'S £3 PER SESSION FOR BEGINNERS AND ABIT MORE FOR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP, SUTTEN LIKE £45 PER MONTH WHICH ISNT BAD, AS IT GOES FROM MON - SAT AT TIMES ARE FROM 6:30PM TILL 9PM LATEST, LOTS OF BROTHERS BE DOING BOXING IN LDN THOU, I KEEP TELLIN 'EM TO START BJJ, MUAY-THAI AND SHOOT-BOXING.. WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO MARVIN EASTMAN, I AINT SEEN HIM SINCE HE GOT THAT FAT GASH ABOVE HIS EYE..

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Re: MORE BLACKS SHOULD GET INTO MIXED MARTIAL ARTS - UFC

Unread post by freebanger » October 26th, 2008, 11:41 pm

what about that Black brother from brazil ANDERSON SILVA the spider , hes a champion hes whippin alot of ass too , i think he just Won the other night. yea more brothers should switch from boxing too UFC or mixed martial arts , from boxing or NFL or whatever ,

but if the sport pays alot of money and it doesnt fuk up your health , down the line after you retire or during i will stay in that field.

boxing and MMA do have physical problems later ....all it takes is one good solid Blow to the brain or one wrong move to the spine and hip thats it and you will have problems the rest of your life , migraines , headaches and aches and knee problems and can barley get out of bed some days , you will be a tough guy in the sport but when its all over you will be vulnerable from being battered over the years and can barely protect yourself later in life how ironic!

Return to “All Sports Talk”