Michael Vick dog fighting charges

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 20th, 2007, 4:58 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
se11 wrote:and this is something people find barbaric. that is why this is so big.
Then why does it take a story of an NFL football player being involved to get people to react, being this barbaric culture has existed for some time now?
Why does it take some nutty comic use of the "n" word to get NAACP to call to an end of the use of the word? Because popular figures in sports and hollywood are great fodder. Paris Hilton went to frikking jail for less then a month and look at that coverage, most people don't even know or care WHY she went just that she did. Granted, every celebrity out there is just another person, they're no different when you break them down so when they screw up and do something outrageously stupid the media has to run with it, people love seeing famous people fall it's just how society is. The general public holds someone like Vick more accountable because he's stupid rich and apparently that means he should know better then to get involved with something like this.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » July 20th, 2007, 9:01 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
se11 wrote:and this is something people find barbaric. that is why this is so big.
Then why does it take a story of an NFL football player being involved to get people to react, being this barbaric culture has existed for some time now?
Why does it take some nutty comic use of the "n" word to get NAACP to call to an end of the use of the word? Because popular figures in sports and hollywood are great fodder. Paris Hilton went to frikking jail for less then a month and look at that coverage, most people don't even know or care WHY she went just that she did. Granted, every celebrity out there is just another person, they're no different when you break them down so when they screw up and do something outrageously stupid the media has to run with it, people love seeing famous people fall it's just how society is. The general public holds someone like Vick more accountable because he's stupid rich and apparently that means he should know better then to get involved with something like this.
So, it's about Vick, and not the animal abuse? Funny, because Se11 was just telling me that the reason Americans are angry about this is because it's barbaric to animals. Guess maybe your lecture should have been directed toward him?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 20th, 2007, 11:13 pm

se11 wrote:^^ thats true. i like vick, but he really #%@& up here. you know its illegal and wrong, your one of the most marketable/popular QB in the league, and you go and run a major ring.

YG, you obyviously don't have a dog or any pet for that matter

I DO HAVE DOGS AND HAVE ALWAYS HAD A DOG SINCE I WAS LITTLE AND LIKE DOGS BUT ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO ME WHEN IT COMES TO DOG FIGHTIN.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 20th, 2007, 11:16 pm

'X' wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
Y.G. wrote:YOU SUCKAS GET THE fu-- OUTTA HERE WITH THIS INHUMANE SHIT THERE FUCKIN DOGS. WE COMMITT GENOCIDE EVERYDAY ON HUMANS EVERY DAY THERE WERE PEOPLE IN NEW ORLEANS STARVIN WHEN KATRINA HIT AND WE DIDN'T RUN TO SAVE THEM BUT YET MUTHAFUCKAS WANT TO MAKE THIS A BIG ISSUE DOG FIGHTIN BEEN GOIN ON.
That's exactly my point. I do, on the other hand, value the lives of animals. But what concerns me is the obvious lack of concern for HUMAN BEINGS in this country. Great point with Hurricane Katrina, Y.G. You nailed it. A great portion of mainstream America could care less about people standing on roofs and holding signs saying, "HELP US", but let a dog get injured....
I think the reason people feel differently about animals is because unlike humans, they can't hold up signs that say "HELP US".
What's the use of having the ability to hold up that sign, if nobody helps?

lol..You killin these dudes on this thread. Good responses...

The wrestler brutally kills his wife and son and I didnt see or hear so much hatred being shown towards him as it's being toward vick...

This vick issue has so much to do with race but many cant be real about it and admit that. And if any of you vick bashers eat meat, what's your opinion about how they slaughter those animals that's on your plates everyday?

I WAS GOING TO TALK ABOUT THAT WRESTLER ALSO GOOD POINT.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 20th, 2007, 11:16 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Y.G. wrote:YOU SUCKAS GET THE fu-- OUTTA HERE WITH THIS INHUMANE SHIT THERE FUCKIN DOGS. WE COMMITT GENOCIDE EVERYDAY ON HUMANS EVERY DAY THERE WERE PEOPLE IN NEW ORLEANS STARVIN WHEN KATRINA HIT AND WE DIDN'T RUN TO SAVE THEM BUT YET MUTHAFUCKAS WANT TO MAKE THIS A BIG ISSUE DOG FIGHTIN BEEN GOIN ON.
That's exactly my point. I do, on the other hand, value the lives of animals. But what concerns me is the obvious lack of concern for HUMAN BEINGS in this country. Great point with Hurricane Katrina, Y.G. You nailed it. A great portion of mainstream America could care less about people standing on roofs and holding signs saying, "HELP US", but let a dog get injured....

GOOD LOOKIN MY NIG!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 21st, 2007, 12:34 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Having them fight/kill each other for amusement and gambling is different than killing animals for food. Not in the violence but in the intent.
Is that right? Ok, click the links and tell me should the "intent" matter...

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp ... &Player=wm

But this ok right? Because it's for our comsumption?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 21st, 2007, 8:40 am

StillNoScript wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
So, it's about Vick, and not the animal abuse? Funny, because Se11 was just telling me that the reason Americans are angry about this is because it's barbaric to animals. Guess maybe your lecture should have been directed toward him?
I quoted you both in there because it's more or less a response to both parties. Sorry if that got lost in there. I honestly don't think it's as big as it is because it's merely about the animals, though abuse against animals like I said, always does strike a cord with people. It got peoples attention because animals are involved but I truely believe it's being splashed everywhere because it involves Vick, at least that's my belief.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 21st, 2007, 8:41 am

'X' wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Having them fight/kill each other for amusement and gambling is different than killing animals for food. Not in the violence but in the intent.

I think we're totally getting off topic but I would love to debate the legitimacy of PETA. :) Their message may be justified but the messengers are hypocrits.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 21st, 2007, 9:27 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
'X' wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

I would love to debate the legitimacy of PETA.

Naw dont want a debate, just want to know if the above links are 'inhumane' or 'barbaric'?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 21st, 2007, 9:33 am

'X' wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

The intent there was clearly not for just food but for release of stress (throwing the chickens, etc). Try to eat kosher food (they also meet the most of the requirements for halal.)

But I didn't know KFC was that unregulated....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 21st, 2007, 9:41 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
'X' wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

The intent there was clearly not for just food but for release of stress...
But you said here...

MiChuhSuh wrote:Having them fight/kill each other for amusement and gambling is different than killing animals for food. Not in the violence but in the intent.

And you said those acts were a "release of stress"? Are you serious? Anyway, so how do you animal lovers/eaters feel about these videos? What should happen to them commiting those acts?

MiChuhSuh wrote:But I didn't know KFC was that unregulated....

lol...makes you want to go and eat some chicken right now right?

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 21st, 2007, 10:00 am

'X' wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
I think the reason people feel differently about animals is because unlike humans, they can't hold up signs that say "HELP US".

The wrestler brutally kills his wife and son and I didnt see or hear so much hatred being shown towards him as it's being toward vick...

This vick issue has so much to do with race but many cant be real about it and admit that. And if any of you vick bashers eat meat, what's your opinion about how they slaughter those animals that's on your plates everyday?
c'mon my brotha, as much as niggas want to throw the race card in this about how much vick is getting bashed for this its still no excuse for him being involved in this, of course vick was gonna get it for somethin like this by the media i mean lets not state the obvious here, this nigga still should have known better with his ass being as big of a star he is to even be involved in some illegal shit that he knew could ruin his career if anyone ever found out, I hate to see all the negative attention he gets but when a white wrestler kills his wife and kid he dont get it as bad, I hate to see that BS as well, but lets not defend vick just because he gets bashed harder in the media, his black ass shouldve know better to be gettin involved in someshit like this

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 21st, 2007, 10:06 am

'X' wrote:And you said those acts were a "release of stress"? Are you serious? Anyway, so how do you animal lovers/eaters feel about these videos? What should happen to them commiting those acts?
I mean release of stress as in abuse, and clearly not with the intent of just food. Clearly the intent was violence in those videos
'X' wrote:lol...makes you want to go and eat some chicken right now right?
Hell ya, I'mma bring in my own live chicken so I can watch them fry that sh*t ALIVE...

f*ck no of course it doesn't. I'm not going to KFC; Church's or Louisiana for me (unless you got some videos on them too)

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 21st, 2007, 10:35 am

mr. chill wrote:
'X' wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:

c'mon my brotha, as much as niggas want to throw the race card in this about how much vick is getting bashed for this its still no excuse for him being involved in this, of course vick was gonna get it for somethin like this by the media i mean lets not state the obvious here, this nigga still should have known better with his ass being as big of a star he is to even be involved in some illegal shit that he knew could ruin his career if anyone ever found out, I hate to see all the negative attention he gets but when a white wrestler kills his wife and kid he dont get it as bad, I hate to see that BS as well, but lets not defend vick just because he gets bashed harder in the media, his black ass shouldve know better to be gettin involved in someshit like this

Definatly agree he made some bad decisions(as we all do), and I aint defending dude or bringing out "the race card", my point is it should be considered foul across the board. This brutha is accused of participating in something that many others do also but the level of hatred being shown towards this brutha is obvious. Listen to how some of these white folk talking about this brutha on espn and other news stations. If it was peyton manning, I'm wondering if it would be the same...

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 21st, 2007, 11:34 am

'X' wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
'X' wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:

Definatly agree he made some bad decisions(as we all do), and I aint defending dude or bringing out "the race card", my point is it should be considered foul across the board. This brutha is accused of participating in something that many others do also but the level of hatred being shown towards this brutha is obvious. Listen to how some of these white folk talking about this brutha on espn and other news stations. If it was peyton manning, I'm wondering if it would be the same...
I thought the same thing actually. When this broke I thought "I wonder how Tom Brady would have been treated if he was caught doing something like this." I really hope he would be treated the same but it's probably not likely. I personally would feel the same towards him as I do Vick but in the eyes of the American media I think it probably would have played out differently unfortunately.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 21st, 2007, 11:40 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
'X' wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
'X' wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
StillNoScript wrote: That's exactly my point. I do, on the other hand, value the lives of animals. But what concerns me is the obvious lack of concern for HUMAN BEINGS in this country. Great point with Hurricane Katrina, Y.G. You nailed it. A great portion of mainstream America could care less about people standing on roofs and holding signs saying, "HELP US", but let a dog get injured....

I thought the same thing actually. When this broke I thought "I wonder how Tom Brady would have been treated if he was caught doing something like this." I really hope he would be treated the same but it's probably not likely. I personally would feel the same towards him as I do Vick but in the eyes of the American media I think it probably would have played out differently unfortunately.
oh of course if tom brady did this it would definatly play out diferently, thats funny u say tom brady because when he was at michigan he used to get in all kinds of shit that the university kept quiet, one time he threw a brick through a bar window when he was drunk, then another time he pissed off the side of a balcony on people, not to mention he almost failed out of school due to grades but michigan didnt want that kind of coverage on there pure american white QB, but ANYTIME, I mean ANYTIME a black player at michigan got in trouble it was all over the news and shit, its somethin that black athletes gotta realize when they in the spotlight like that, u cant be havin illegal dog fights on ur property, mike should have known better

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » July 21st, 2007, 11:47 am

wow. we have soldiers being killed in iraq! gas is expensive as ever and the biggest story is about mike vick dog fighting! personally that should be the last of our worries. and just as a side note, have you ever been chilling on the couch on a saturday morning eatin cereal with your kid, and then made the mistake of putting on espn right when a hunter takes out a deer! and then have to explain to your child why bambi just got taken out! take that off tv, then talk to me about how savage vick is!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 21st, 2007, 12:40 pm

king phoenix wrote:made the mistake of putting on espn right when a hunter takes out a deer! and then have to explain to your child why bambi just got taken out! take that off tv, then talk to me about how savage vick is!

I don't think they want to get into the whole "hunting for sport" conversation...and not to mention the dogs who hunt for them. Alot of times if the dogs are not considered good hunters, the dogs are put to death...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 21st, 2007, 12:51 pm

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 21st, 2007, 1:00 pm

For the swine eaters...

Stompings, electrocutions, beatings with a pipe wrench, bricks thrown to smash their heads, body parts cut off...

Feel bad for them?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 21st, 2007, 1:39 pm

For everyone who eats beef
how they kill cows

Here's an interesting commentary on meat, vegetarianism, and Eid:
Eid Al Adha And The Savage Muslims!
Well, isn’t this what most of non-Muslims say every time Eid Al Adha approaches? Yes, a lot of them think that this Eid is so cruel to sheep and is so uncivilized. But did they ever think of the reasons for this Eid? Did they ever think of the way that relieves animals most when being prepared for eating? Or do they just judge from the outside?
This is not a post to defend Muslims, nor is it one to offend non-Muslims. It’s just an an invitation to take a deeper look on the process.
In fact I am one of the people who eat meat occasionally, I’m not that fond of it. I don’t hate it but I eat only the amounts I need to provide myself with the essentials my body needs and which cannot be replaced by vegetables or fruits (no matter how hard scientists try to prove the opposite). Hey dear vegetarians don’t hate me, I respect you, I just don’t believe joining you is the right thing to do.
Anyway let me get back to Eid Al Adha, which means the “Fest of Sacrifice”. Muslims celebrate it in remembrance of the story of prophet Ibrahim. As you know God tests us all the time. And God wanted Ibrahim to prove his strong belief in him by checking if he’d do anything for the love of God. So God asked him to kill his own son, which is something impossible normally, and which was so harsh on Ibrahim, but still he chose to fulfill God’s will and sacrifice his son. But the minute he was about to kill his son, God replaced the boy with a sheep to be killed instead of the boy as a reward for his strong belief, proving once again that God tests our faith but is never willing to hurt us.
A lot might laugh at this story, but it’s serious, actually a lot of normal people test others’ loyalty towards them in different ways. Men test women’s love, women test men’s loyalty, kids test their family's appreciation, friends test each other’s trust… etc. Some ways could be reasonable like for example a father asking his son to stop smoking to show his love for his dad, or a mother asking her little girl to eat all her dish to prove her love for her mom. And some are silly, like a woman asking her husband to sell the dearest thing he has just to prove his love for her. Or a guy asking a girl to forget about the whole world and run away with him to a new place where he has no life and no future at all, just to prove her love for him... But the difference between God’s testing and people’s testing is that God just tests and isn’t waiting for things to actually happen, and God rewards without you even doing the thing. God wants nothing in return. But people, we ask, we want things to be done our way, and then we’re just “pleased”. No rewards but a “thank you” that might not even come from the bottom of the heart.
Now back to Eid Al Adha.
I don’t know why a lot of people believe they’re animal friends and call for the rights of animals and all, when they actually aren’t any different from those who eat animal meat.
We all eat, some eat everything, some eat only vegetables, or fruits or serials [note by Michuhsuh - cereals]. The thing is when you eat vegetables you are eating living creatures as well. And if something doesn’t have eyes nor legs, or if it doesn’t have a mouth, that doesn’t mean it’s dead! Plants are alive, they have souls, they have families, a grand tree, a baby plant … they’re just like all other living creatures.
And God has created us all to live together and improve. Animals eat plants and other animals and sometimes humans. And Humans eat plants and animals (and sometimes humans, lol, just kidding) and some plants eat other plants and insects and live on the rest of dead bodies. We’re all created as a natural circle.
Yet the difference between what God asked us to do and what people are actually doing is what destroyed the balance of nature. God asked us to be good to other creatures, care for them and when we need them, we should do our best not to hurt them.
You shouldn’t cut off the leaves of a plant for fun, you shouldn’t burn it and you should use it in a gentle way. Just like animals, you shouldn’t torture them and you shouldn’t use them in a bad way. So no negative use, but you can still use them.

“I wont eat meat. I don’t wanna have Mad Cow Disease”, anyone who says this has the right to be scared, but the problem wont be solved that way. We wouldn’t have got Mad Cow Disease nor Birds’ flue or any other animal disease if we took the right precautions before eating their meat.
Which brings us to the issue of slaughter. When you find the word “Halal” written on the animal meat, it means it was slaughtered following Islam’s instructions, which are: taking a healthy animal (sheep,cow, chicken..), then saying: “In the name of God the Merciful” to it (yes you should talk to it to calm it down and show respect to its soul as well as mercy for its body) and then quickly cut a certain vein in a certain point in the neck. And if you make a quick research you’ll find out that it’s the best way for both the animal and the human, why? For the animal because it’s so quick, and hits the point where pain is felt the least, so it doesn’t hurt the animal at all, opposite to using electric shocks and stuff which leaves the animal suffering before it’s dead. And good for the humans because this cut vein releases excess old blood (following scientific pressure rules) leaving the body with only pure fresh blood that was newly generated and that will be easily took out of the body while cooking. Oh, and last but not least, the released blood should be CLEANED away.
So meat isn’t the cause of the diseases we hear of, no, it’s us who caused those diseases because we can’t just stop messing with nature. And instead of asking your kids and beloved ones to stop eating meat, show them the right way to take care of animals, feed them right, preserve the balance of nature and know how to use the environment in the best way ever.

A reminder to all Muslims of the world
Eid Al Adha is an occasion to remember God’s mercy and the devotion and faith of the believers. It’s an occasion to share the poor and give them a chance to eat meat that they can’t afford. If you can afford buying a sheep, then never forget to donate as much as you can for the poor, this is the spirit of Eid Al Adha, it’s not about showing off nor stuffing yourself with different meat dishes. And make sure you use appropriate places for the purpose of slaughtering, and streets aren’t the place for sure.

Eid Al Adha In Jordan:
A thing I really admired in Jordan during Eid Al Adha was the presence of charity associations that gather your donations of meat, money or whatever you wanna donate. You fill a form to decide where your donations should go. The choices vary from sending to local families in need, or local associations that help the poor, or you can send to countries suffering from hunger, or going through war and so on.
I find this so ideal. I really like it.
Well and another thing I really miss about Jordan is the home-made chocolates mom used to make us in shapes of sheep :) She’d prepare them around 3 days before Eid, so you can imagine how YUMMY the house smelled. She used to make them with raisins, or almonds or hazel nut, or simply milk chocolate. They were out of this world and tasted the best. I used to steal the biggest sheep (which was made to decorate) and eat it alone :P
Not to forget the ma’moul once again. God I miss all that.

The Eid is in a couple of days. Happy Eid Al Adha to all of you out there and may God bless you all.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 21st, 2007, 1:51 pm

Eid
Halal slaughter of a cow

Halal slaughter of a goat (note - this is not Arabic, it's Urdu, but they still say the "bismillah" thing)

Halal slaughter of a sheep (music overplays sound)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 21st, 2007, 1:57 pm

Halal slaughter of a sheep (music overplays sound)

Another sheep (a very "religious" one. they hold the mouth shut and pin his body down)

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » July 22nd, 2007, 1:40 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote: The thing is when you eat vegetables you are eating living creatures as well. And if something doesn’t have eyes nor legs, or if it doesn’t have a mouth, that doesn’t mean it’s dead! Plants are alive, they have souls, they have families, a grand tree, a baby plant … they’re just like all other living creatures.
And God has created us all to live together and improve. Animals eat plants and other animals and sometimes humans. And Humans eat plants and animals (and sometimes humans, lol, just kidding)
So, if this guy is able to draw the line at eating humans...Evidently he clearly sees a violation of natural law when eating at least one form of animal. His hypocrisy and attempt to humor It makes you wonder if he's really "just kidding".

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 23rd, 2007, 2:23 am

YOU GUYS CAN SHOW THEM VIDEOS ALL YOU WANT IAM STILL EATIN KFC AND ETC.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » July 23rd, 2007, 3:06 am

king phoenix wrote:wow. we have soldiers being killed in iraq! gas is expensive as ever and the biggest story is about mike vick dog fighting! personally that should be the last of our worries. and just as a side note, have you ever been chilling on the couch on a saturday morning eatin cereal with your kid, and then made the mistake of putting on espn right when a hunter takes out a deer! and then have to explain to your child why bambi just got taken out! take that off tv, then talk to me about how savage vick is!
hell yeah

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » July 23rd, 2007, 12:01 pm

Y.G. wrote:YOU GUYS CAN SHOW THEM VIDEOS ALL YOU WANT IAM STILL EATIN KFC AND ETC.
I hear ya. But, there's more to this than protecting animals.

Be more motivated by those chest, jaw, and left arm pains you start getting in your 30s, laying there in bed, worried, and wondering if tonight's the night where you go to the ER. That won't happen until much later in life if you eat more vegetation and less meat.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 23rd, 2007, 4:49 pm

^ Fish

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » July 23rd, 2007, 10:30 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:^ Fish
True, fish is a lot better than red meat. But lots of fish is contaminated. Most food poisonings are from fish.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 23rd, 2007, 10:32 pm

Salmon (make sure it didn't go bad though)

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 24th, 2007, 11:19 am

StillNoScript wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:^ Fish
True, fish is a lot better than red meat. But lots of fish is contaminated. Most food poisonings are from fish.
Yeah Fish tend to get heavy metals in them. If you're really considering having a mainly seafood type diet it's just a matter of doing some research to know which type of fish to avoid.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 25th, 2007, 7:39 am

here is the thing that kills me about this whole thing let a pitbull bite somebody and watch what the powers that be have to say about that.......... i will tell you what they will say "the pitbull is a vicious anaimal and should be distroyed" in some countys it is already against the law to own a pitbull so to me it seems like a bit of a double standard. so ima spin it like this vick was only trying to help rid the world of these vicious anaimals one fight at a time :lol: