Recent Fights

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Recent Fights

Unread post by Coup » April 20th, 2015, 10:17 am

Chavez Jr. is trash...he better drop down in weight or call it a career.

Matthysse and Provodnikov was a good fight. Matthysse should be back in the thick of it. 140-147lbs is the best in boxing period. The number of quality fights that can be made is crazy. Crawford is for real for real. Box, punch, and has a high ring IQ.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Recent Fights

Unread post by oso1 » April 20th, 2015, 3:11 pm

I agree, Crawford is the real deal!

This is the first time that I've seen Dulorme fight, and I was surprised by how fast he is, but what really surprised me was that Crawford was unfazed by all those quick combinations. Crawford was countering Dulorme's lighting fast jab and it seemed as if he could see almost anything coming at him. I'm really impressed with his performance Saturday night.

In my opinion, he beats Matthysee.

I never cared for Chavez Jr. so much for his iron chin and his post fight interview was terrible.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 20th, 2015, 5:06 pm

I thought Chavez had a career if he worked harder in the gym.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » April 21st, 2015, 8:38 am

When he fought Sergio Martinez that was true....he doesn't have the fire his daddy did. He almost beat Martinez and from what I remember, barely trained. He is moving up in weight and getting smashed.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 26th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Coup wrote:When he fought Sergio Martinez that was true....he doesn't have the fire his daddy did. He almost beat Martinez and from what I remember, barely trained. He is moving up in weight and getting smashed.
@Coup- Man he's got some enormous shoes to feel. And no matter what, he will never stop being compared to his father. I think that hurts him in some ways. That is probably why you see inconsistency in his training and fight performance.