2015 / 2016 NFL Season

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

2015 / 2016 NFL Season

Unread post by alexalonso » September 29th, 2015, 1:06 am

Just started watching some games, and the Dallas Cowboys lost an easy game already.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: 2015 NFL Season

Unread post by silentwssj » October 2nd, 2015, 8:56 am

I predict a Patriots-Cardinals Superbowl! My Raiders are finally appearing to be competitive. Maybe 8-8 this year! Watch out because Reggie Mackenzie is beginning to reap the benefits of good drafting and cleaning up our roster! I say in a couple more years we will be playoff contenders! Hell we might even get a wildcard spot this year if our secondary gets its act together! The Cowboys are a good team no doubt. They scored with Randy gregory and lael collins in the draft! I just dont see how they overcome loosing Dez and Romo though? They probably still get a wildcard spot I would think. Their schedule is weak! The Niners have finally completely fallen apart! lol! I cant stand them! Old school Bay area football fans such as myself are die hard Raider fans. We remember the old days of glory when the Raiders were dominant and the Niners couldn't get past the 49 yard line! :lol: It should be interesting! I love Football!

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » October 2nd, 2015, 9:25 am

^^Raider Nation!!! Too early, but they are definitely a much better team. Not seeing playoffs this year (that would be the shit) but definitely 7 or more wins. We have the AFC and NFC North along with our divisional opponents so we have a real shot.

Patriots are the favorites no question....Cardinals not sold yet. Like with other years, Palmer has to stay up for Cards to stay on top. I do see them winning the division this year if that happens, but SB is another thing. My pick for SB at this moment is Patriots vs. GB. I can see Packers winning it all. There defense is underrated and we know what that Offense can do. They will get better and will most likely get home field in the NFC playoffs. Wild card teams that could knock GB off are Seattle, healthy Dallas, and for some reason the Giants look sneaky as shit to me.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » October 2nd, 2015, 10:24 am

Cardinals went 14-2 last year! they got all the way down to their third string QB! This year they are healthy and firing on all cylinders! The only thing that makes me doubt them is, well they have never busted a grape in their entire history! Lol! I like em though! GB was my favorite pick before the season started. I think they are a SB caliber team no doubt. They have some major receivers lost to injury though. other than that I would pick them! My Raiders should get better as the season progresses. New coach and a lot of new players. We will see if the defense can get it together! I see us taking out Chicago. our real test comes next week with Denver! If we can beat them, which I don't think so then its on! You know what makes me laugh, the Colts! Everyone picked them to be Sb bound and look at them! Its still early though! I cant stand the Cowboys, so I am glad they lost their two best players! I dont think I can bear all the BS these Cowboys fans would be woofing if they won it all!

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » October 2nd, 2015, 4:45 pm

Colts are a real disappointment. Lot of money being lost in LV on that team. Came out today that Luck is hurt or was hurt last game. GB receiver issues are fixed. They brought back James Jones, have Cobb, and now Rodgers at TE. With Lacy and Starks that team is loaded on offense. Cards are good, but like you said...aint bust a grape in years. I will say this though..a healthy Cards team with home field CAN knock off GB, Seattle, anybody in the NFC. I just doubt they will be healthy or have home field :lol:

AFC is Pats to lose. Don't trust Bengals, and Pitt fucked off last nights game. I don't like Denver...in fact I am looking for the line on if Manning finishes the season or not...wonder what the odds are? Bills got slapped up on their own field and there is nobody else that really could threaten NE. If and it is a big IF, Pitt gets their shit together, they could give NE a run.

With all that it is only week 4. By week 8 everything can change.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 8th, 2015, 5:43 pm

what about Seattle Seahawks?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » October 8th, 2015, 7:02 pm

They are contenders for sure! I am sure they will end up in the playoffs somehow.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » October 9th, 2015, 11:30 am

They won't if that O-line is not fixed. The problem with Seattle is on Offense not Defense....even though Sherman is looking suspect right now. That fear is gone as far as the decent QB's are concerned. Chandler coming back was big!!

Still like GB vs. Pats in SB. But let's see if the Raiders can give Denver that L this week though 8) :lol:

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » October 9th, 2015, 11:51 am

I hope so! The problem with the Raiders is rushing the passer and especially our secondary! We can't cover anyone! That does not match out well with a team quarterbacked by Manning. Even in his advanced years and with a weak arm he is bound to take advantage! I am gonna laugh my ass off though if we get em!

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » October 16th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Took that L from Denver but the upside on the Raiders is for real. No key injuries (Tuck will hurt) they will make a little noise in the AFC West. I still don't see Manning finishing the year. Other than NE and GB, there are no teams that are dominant in the league right now. I like Arizona though

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » October 16th, 2015, 7:20 pm

At coup! My Raiders are much better on offense. We could use upgrades at TE and RB though. On Defense we need two DE's and should move Kalil back to SLB! We need two corners badly! Tj Carrie is solid not spectacular! At safety we got big problems! We can't cover TE's and usually falls on the SS! At FS Woodson is timeless! He will need replacing after this year though. I say 6-8 wins this season. Two more solid drafts will be needed to really compete! I like the packers and patriots as well! They are killing it right now! Arizona is the dark horse in all of this! Peace out Homie!

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » October 21st, 2015, 11:34 am

That Pitt loss hurt Arizona, but they still have control of their division. Carolina looked good against Seahawks but their offense is suspect. Jets v Pats this week could be big. Jets could open the door for Cincy to get homefield in the playoffs. I still think Pitt will give Cincy problems in their games coming up though.

GB has been looking a little shaky but they are still without an L with all those injuries.

Denver is garbage....correction....Manning is garbage. The Denver defense is the best in the league right now. Still real early but you see how some of these divisions are playing out.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 17th, 2015, 10:25 pm

Cam Newton.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » December 18th, 2015, 2:30 pm

MVP

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 16th, 2016, 11:23 pm

Patriots beat the Chiefs

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » January 17th, 2016, 8:32 am

Today's games will be interesting! We will find out if Carolina is real or not! Seattle beat Arizona's ass just a few weeks ago. I am hoping for NE vs AZ but we will see!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 1st, 2016, 1:53 pm

silentwssj wrote:Today's games will be interesting! We will find out if Carolina is real or not! Seattle beat Arizona's ass just a few weeks ago. I am hoping for NE vs AZ but we will see!
the panthers devastated Arizona, i felt bad for Carson Palmer who deserves a championship and works just as hard as the hardest person, but Cam looked like he was playing with kids.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 2015 / 2016 NFL Season

Unread post by silentwssj » February 1st, 2016, 9:07 pm

I am a die hard Raider fan! I got to keep it real here, I would love to see the Broncos get torn to pieces! They got that Defense though. This is Cam verses Von Miller and De Marcus ware all the way. Contain him and Denver could have a chance. Failure to stop Cam and its over! I will be hating on the Broncos full force this Sunday! On a side note, I like AZ! They got beat down though. Mabee next year!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 7th, 2016, 8:05 pm

The Denver Broncos defense is making Cam Newton look like an ordinary regular quaterback.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 9th, 2016, 4:34 pm

Denvers defense was way to much! I never seen anything like that except for the Ravens defense back in the early 00's I cant wait until next year! They are going to loose some them guys in free agency plus Manning will retire! Raiders on the rise! Its wide open now! We got this! RNFL! Denver is going back to being the bottom feeders that they are!

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 10th, 2016, 10:54 am

silentwssj wrote:Denvers defense was way to much! I never seen anything like that except for the Ravens defense back in the early 00's I cant wait until next year! They are going to loose some them guys in free agency plus Manning will retire! Raiders on the rise! Its wide open now! We got this! RNFL! Denver is going back to being the bottom feeders that they are!
RAIDER NATION ALL DAY!!! Division is ready for the takeover.