Pride , UFC fights dominated by Latins...

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » July 27th, 2005, 4:46 pm

yea i ended up doign pretty well against those three dudes. dropped one of em in one shot, took one to the ground and worked his face out while the other one got on my back and hammerd the back of my skull for a bit. i was pretty dazed and they managed to get outta there and left me on the curb bleedin ha.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » July 27th, 2005, 4:46 pm

and thats when i noticed i couldnt stand or walk.

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Pride , UFC fights dominated by Latins...

Unread post by Boris » August 11th, 2005, 7:54 am

MICK wrote: #2. Cabbage Guerra is a b*tch. And that "fat skinhead" that you are refering to was Tank Abbott. Hes not a skin head. Hes Irish. How do I know? I'm f*ckin related to him, so watch your f*ckin mouth, cause if you ever talked that sh*t to the man's face, hed break it for you.
The reason I say Cabbage is a b*tch is because of that fight. Tank had a cut on his eye, and they MADE him stop. The ref said it was too big of a cut. He was pissed, and our whole corner was pissed. Cabbage then started dancing like he actualy knocked him out or something. Tank got pissed, a guy in our corner threw a water bottle at him, and his corner jumped in the ring, so we jumped in too. Our team was fined, and so was Cabbage's.
Hahaha no shit?! I just saw a rerun of that fight a couple of nights back, UFC 45 or 46 I think? You were in Tanks team?

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » September 6th, 2005, 11:49 am

hey mick did you used to be in tanks corner in a whole lot of his fights? i keep on seeing a guy that looks like you from that cabbage guererra fight, wearing a POW/MIA leather and stuff

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » October 23rd, 2005, 9:09 pm

MICK wrote:
MICK wrote:
AMAR420 wrote:tito ortiz, vanderlei silva , vitor belfort , the shamrock brothers (part mexican/native) the brazilian cage fighters....and this massive dude called cabbage guerrera...who beat down this big fat skinhead honky..etc
#1. MMA is HUGE in Brazil, so thats where alot of fighters come from.

#2. Cabbage Guerra is a b*tch. And that "fat skinhead" that you are refering to was Tank Abbott. Hes not a skin head. Hes Irish. How do I know? I'm f*ckin related to him, so watch your f*ckin mouth, cause if you ever talked that sh*t to the man's face, hed break it for you.
The reason I say Cabbage is a b*tch is because of that fight. Tank had a cut on his eye, and they MADE him stop. The ref said it was too big of a cut. He was pissed, and our whole corner was pissed. Cabbage then started dancing like he actualy knocked him out or something. Tank got pissed, a guy in our corner threw a water bottle at him, and his corner jumped in the ring, so we jumped in too. Our team was fined, and so was Cabbage's.
Heres a VERY rare photo of that water bottle incident that caused the post fight brawl. Thats Joey Varriano, one of my trainers and best fighters, as well as my childhoos friend, throwing the water bottle at Cabbage.
Cabbage was being a smartass about the whole incident (started doing the cabbage patch dance) Joey told him hes a p*ssy, Cabbage gave him the finger, and Joey returned with a water bottle to the head.
One of Cabbage's trainers jumped over the cage and came at Joey and I crossed him in the chin. I then tried to get at Cabbage, but referees and officials were crowding around him and Tank to keep them in their corners. I walked out with a bump on the forehead cause one of Cabbages guys punched me, and before I could return a hit, my brother crossed him in the eye. When I turned around, some little prick ran around the cage and jumped over it onto Tank's back. I grabbed him and pulled him off Tank and threw him on the ground, and then security was all over and it was pretty much F*ck you's and middle fingers from each corner. Anyway, here is Joey Varriano's imfamous bottle throw that started it all.

http://www.ironlife.com/mag/issue5/images/stepback3.jpg

Ryan O'Reiley
WOW , looks like your childhood friend has been keeping secrets from you, mick. the guy's real name is JOHN MARSH< YOU LYING FUCK.

[img]http://www.sherdog.com/images/pictures/12055.jpg[/img]

HomieDown

Unread post by HomieDown » October 23rd, 2005, 10:52 pm

MICK wrote:
AMAR420 wrote:tito ortiz, vanderlei silva , vitor belfort , the shamrock brothers (part mexican/native) the brazilian cage fighters....and this massive dude called cabbage guerrera...who beat down this big fat skinhead honky..etc
#1. MMA is HUGE in Brazil, so thats where alot of fighters come from.

#2. Cabbage Guerra is a b*tch. And that "fat skinhead" that you are refering to was Tank Abbott. Hes not a skin head. Hes Irish. How do I know? I'm f*ckin related to him, so watch your f*ckin mouth, cause if you ever talked that sh*t to the man's face, hed break it for you.
Who the fuck is Cabbage Guerra?? Mick is a poser bitch!!

HomieDown

Unread post by HomieDown » October 23rd, 2005, 10:59 pm

Were you with Tank this night too poser?

[img]http://www.sherdog.com/images/pictures/2228.jpg[/img]

HomieDown

Unread post by HomieDown » October 23rd, 2005, 11:02 pm

[img]http://www.sherdog.com/images/pictures/808.jpg[/img]

There you go, but that's not Mick, but he is trying to tell you it is. It's not. What a poser!!!

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 24th, 2005, 12:20 am

i used to go to a lot of martial arts demonstrations and matches as a young kid cus i was into kemp somethin tough started at age 3 believe it or not, with Fred Vallari Kempo Karate school

and i watched all the UFC when it first started hitting payperview
but best fighter i've ever seen in my life, was this small man from china in his late 60's or early 70's

he was there just to demonstrate, but there was this nut at the time, who was half retarted with a bad temper, great fighter bigger idiot lol

anyways while the old man is just showing some techniques to the crowd while in the ring...
the crazy guy jumps into the ring and tears his gloves off(he had just fought and won, QUICK) and goes to attack the old man
and the old Tai Chi guy moves like a snake to his left sticks out his arm with his palm pointed towards the ceiling...and when the crazy one ran at him, he with ease flipped him over...he got up after what seemed like hella long, and he walked out of the place, he seemd fine...but it ended up he hurt his neck pretty bad, ambulances and everything

th0002

Unread post by th0002 » October 25th, 2005, 8:38 am

LOL the guy with the bandana is Al Stankie. That sounds nothing like Mick...hahahahahahaha. Also Mick claims he is from Chicago, Al Stankie is from Califorina.

LOL when a douche gets caught

HomieDown

Unread post by HomieDown » November 1st, 2005, 10:46 pm

Mick's real job is a mobile sperm bank. He's a one stop cock shop. Make a deposit, he'll swallow it.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 4th, 2005, 9:23 pm

Why is everything a Race issue. I swear some of You Cats are plain ignorant.
Fools.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » November 7th, 2005, 6:26 pm

BlaKK wrote:Why is everything a Race issue. I swear some of You Cats are plain ignorant.
Fools.
My thoughts exactly. This race issue people are having on this board is simply ridiculous.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » March 2nd, 2006, 12:20 am

hey what happened to mick after he got exposed as a liar? did he just quit coming around here?

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » March 15th, 2006, 3:18 am

Helms wrote:No one can touch the Gracies. Rickson Gracie is the king of NHB fighting.
It would have been good to see any of the gracies past or present go up against the Dutch fighter Chris Dollman personally i think he would of beaten all of them