jesus is black dammit!!!!!

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
Post Reply
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

jesus is black dammit!!!!!

Unread post by black » May 12th, 2006, 2:32 am

there is a book out there called The anacalypsis: an attempt to draw aside the veil of the saitic isis an inquiry into the origin of languages, nations and religions by godfrey higgins that tells you what color jesus was. the book also tells you about the black modonna paintings in europe that depict mary and jesus with back skin and how they stole the idea of mary and jesus from egypt from the statue of isis and her son horus. it's a good book and breaks down alot of shit and will definetly help free your dome.


i had to hip people to it because there are several post on here that brothers seem lost about and to help get rid of shatterhands idea of not out of africa.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 12th, 2006, 11:59 am

Those were not my ideas. I am not the author of that article. I don't agree with 90% of what the author is saying. You are making the mistake of assigning credit for someone else's rant to me probably based on emotion.

I posted it because it asserted that truth was being sacrificed for other interests and gave specific ways in which that is occurring which needs to be addressed for the sake of truth.

So go on then now that I've cleared that up. You say Jesus was Black right? Anyone have evidence to the contrary?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:Those were not my ideas. I am not the author of that article. I don't agree with 90% of what the author is saying. You are making the mistake of assigning credit for someone else's rant to me probably based on emotion.


People give too much credit to criticism, especially if it criticizes a majority

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » May 12th, 2006, 6:20 pm

Jesus was definitely not white. Thats just a fact.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 12th, 2006, 6:33 pm

never die inside wrote:Jesus was definitely not white. Thats just a fact.


Yup. You are correct.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 12th, 2006, 6:35 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:Those were not my ideas. I am not the author of that article. I don't agree with 90% of what the author is saying. You are making the mistake of assigning credit for someone else's rant to me probably based on emotion.


People give too much credit to criticism, especially if it criticizes a majority


They certainly can and do sometimes.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » May 12th, 2006, 6:47 pm

If white people want to Jesus was part White to make religion go down easier than so be it.

If black people want to believe Jesus was part Black, then so be it.

As long as the spiritual teachings are true, thats what matters...

All races can claim to have some blood relationship with Jesus.

The Sumerian script was discontinued on 1 AD.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 7:33 pm

never die inside wrote:Jesus was definitely not white. Thats just a fact.


Duh. He was Jewish. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » May 12th, 2006, 7:50 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
never die inside wrote:Jesus was definitely not white. Thats just a fact.


Duh. He was Jewish. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.


Jesus spoke Aramaic, which is a Semitic Language part of the Afro-Asiatic family.

If you look at many modern portrayals of Jesus, he as well as other Jews are portrayed as pure 100% European white. Which is a falsity. Thats probably why this thread was made.

Ashkenazi Jews, who are what most people think of Jews (white), were not around during Jesus time.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » May 13th, 2006, 6:42 am

Me personally I wouldn’t trip if Jesus came back Mexican, Asian or even White. But on the flip-side I don’t think the world is ready for a black savoir. The bible talks about when Jesus returns the world will want to make war with him. Well that makes sense if he returns and he’s not what people expect. I think a lot of people not just whites would rather die than have a black savoir. They will be like, “Oh hell no” and those nukes will start flying!

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 13th, 2006, 8:51 am

What's interesting to me is that the same word that means Carpenter in the Hebrew of his day also was used for stone masons. Jesus could have been a very strong rugged man's man that worked in a stone quarry with his father rather than a carpenter. We don't know for sure.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » May 13th, 2006, 12:18 pm

never die inside wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
never die inside wrote:Jesus was definitely not white. Thats just a fact.


Duh. He was Jewish. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.


Jesus spoke Aramaic, which is a Semitic Language part of the Afro-Asiatic family.

If you look at many modern portrayals of Jesus, he as well as other Jews are portrayed as pure 100% European white. Which is a falsity. Thats probably why this thread was made.

Ashkenazi Jews, who are what most people think of Jews (white), were not around during Jesus time.


His family tree goes back to the Israelites, who have common ancestors with arabs, who live near the city of Ur, in todays Iraq.

That should tell us what Jesus looked like.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 13th, 2006, 12:21 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:What's interesting to me is that the same word that means Carpenter in the Hebrew of his day also was used for stone masons. Jesus could have been a very strong rugged man's man that worked in a stone quarry with his father rather than a carpenter. We don't know for sure.


what's interesting to me is how Osiris, Horus and Jesus seem to be the same person.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 13th, 2006, 12:37 pm

Sentenza wrote:His family tree goes back to the Israelites, who have common ancestors with arabs, who live near the city of Ur, in todays Iraq.

That should tell us what Jesus looked like.


the isrealites began in egypt and egypt use to be black.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 13th, 2006, 12:45 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:Duh. He was Jewish. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.


the original jews were black.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 13th, 2006, 1:52 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:Those were not my ideas. I am not the author of that article. I don't agree with 90% of what the author is saying. You are making the mistake of assigning credit for someone else's rant to me probably based on emotion.

I posted it because it asserted that truth was being sacrificed for other interests and gave specific ways in which that is occurring which needs to be addressed for the sake of truth.



dam right i was heated cause you try to be so slick you dam tohuma. your post "not out out of africa" is a based on a book attempting to try and stamp out black history once again. that book is saying that afrocenticism is an excuse to teach myth and that egyptian civilization wasn't started by blacks and that greeks and whites didn't come and steal history out of africa.

you dam tohumas started stamping out evidence that blacks were first during the dark ages all the way up to the renaissance and you still at it. but it's all good you dam albinos time is almost up. remember we the first and the last, black people are waking up and ain't falling for your tricks no mo.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 13th, 2006, 1:54 pm

Tre wrote: I think a lot of people not just whites would rather die than have a black savoir. They will be like, “Oh hell no” and those nukes will start flying!


lol

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » May 13th, 2006, 4:49 pm

modern humans rose up out of Africa and North Asia at the same time. I believe in the Out of Africa and Out of Asia theory happening at the same time. Thats the only theory that supports all evidence that is known right now.

I'd rather have Jesus be black than white, to be honest with u... LOL

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » May 13th, 2006, 7:24 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
Sentenza wrote:His family tree goes back to the Israelites, who have common ancestors with arabs, who live near the city of Ur, in todays Iraq.

That should tell us what Jesus looked like.


the isrealites began in egypt and egypt use to be black.


EARLY MIGRATION

The history of the Israelites begins with the migration of the kindred tribes mentioned in the above table, in the person of their ancestor, Thare, from Babylonia. The starting-point of this memorable migration was, according to Gen., xi, 28, 31, "Ur of the Chaldees ", which has recently been identified with Mugheir (Muqayyar; Accadian Uriwa, an important city in ancient days, some six miles (distant from the right bank of the Euphrates, and about 125 miles north-west of the Persian Gulf. Its actual goal, according to Gen., xi, 31, was "the land of Chanaan". The movement thus generally described is in distinct harmony with the well-ascertained fact that at an early date Babylonian enterprise had penetrated to Palestine and thereby opened up to the Semitic element of Chaldea a track towards the region which at the present day is often regarded as the original centre of the dispersion of the Semites, viz. Northern Arabia. The course taken was by way of Haran (in Aram), a city some 600 miles north-west of Ur, and its rival in the worship of the Moon-god, Sin.

http://www.catholicity.com/encyclopedia ... lites.html

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » May 13th, 2006, 7:25 pm

never die inside wrote:modern humans rose up out of Africa and North Asia at the same time. I believe in the Out of Africa and Out of Asia theory happening at the same time. Thats the only theory that supports all evidence that is known right now.

I'd rather have Jesus be black than white, to be honest with u... LOL


I wouldnt care if Jesus was green or purple. His message still stands.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » May 13th, 2006, 7:49 pm

never die inside wrote:modern humans rose up out of Africa and North Asia at the same time. I believe in the Out of Africa and Out of Asia theory happening at the same time. Thats the only theory that supports all evidence that is known right now.

I'd rather have Jesus be black than white, to be honest with u... LOL


Ancient Tribes...... Just because you are black and asian mixed, you dont have to support any Theory that boosts up blacks and asians.

I respect your opinions cause you are a good debater, but think about how your personal heritage influences your argumentation.
Sorry, but its obvious.

Peace

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 13th, 2006, 9:21 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:What's interesting to me is that the same word that means Carpenter in the Hebrew of his day also was used for stone masons. Jesus could have been a very strong rugged man's man that worked in a stone quarry with his father rather than a carpenter. We don't know for sure.


what's interesting to me is how Osiris, Horus and Jesus seem to be the same person.


I address this periodically as it comes up. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I'll need to deal with it again soon it looks like.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 14th, 2006, 2:06 am

Sentenza wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
Sentenza wrote:His family tree goes back to the Israelites, who have common ancestors with arabs, who live near the city of Ur, in todays Iraq.

That should tell us what Jesus looked like.


the isrealites began in egypt and egypt use to be black.


EARLY MIGRATION

The history of the Israelites begins with the migration of the kindred tribes mentioned in the above table, in the person of their ancestor, Thare, from Babylonia. The starting-point of this memorable migration was, according to Gen., xi, 28, 31, "Ur of the Chaldees ", which has recently been identified with Mugheir (Muqayyar; Accadian Uriwa, an important city in ancient days, some six miles (distant from the right bank of the Euphrates, and about 125 miles north-west of the Persian Gulf. Its actual goal, according to Gen., xi, 31, was "the land of Chanaan". The movement thus generally described is in distinct harmony with the well-ascertained fact that at an early date Babylonian enterprise had penetrated to Palestine and thereby opened up to the Semitic element of Chaldea a track towards the region which at the present day is often regarded as the original centre of the dispersion of the Semites, viz. Northern Arabia. The course taken was by way of Haran (in Aram), a city some 600 miles north-west of Ur, and its rival in the worship of the Moon-god, Sin.

http://www.catholicity.com/encyclopedia ... lites.html



real hip hop for ya?

"Genesis chapter eleven verse ten
Explains the geneology of Chem
Chem was a black man, in Africa
If you repeat this fact they can't laugh at ya
Genesis fourteen verse thirteen
Abraham steps on the scene
Being a descendent of Chem which is a fact
Means, Abraham too was black
Abraham born in the city of a black man
Called Nimrod grandson of Kam
Kam had four sons, one was named Canaan
Here, let me do some explaining
Abraham was the father of Isaac
Isaac was the father of Jacob
Jacob had twelve sons, for real
And these, were the children of Israel
According to Genesis chapter ten
Egyptians descended from Kam
Six hundred years later, my brother, read up
Moses was born in Egypt
In this era black Egyptians weren't right
They enslaved black Israelites
Moses had to be of the black race
Because he spent forty years in Pharaoh’s place
He passed as the Pharaoh’s grandson
So he had to look just like him
Yes my brothers and sisters take this here song
Yo, correct the wrong
The information we get today is just wack
But ask yourself, why is that?" KRS ONE

it don't get no simpler than that.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 14th, 2006, 2:20 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:I address this periodically as it comes up. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I'll need to deal with it again soon it looks like.


i don't see how you be adressing anything when all you do is qoute wikepedia. even though some of the info on wikepidia be the truth, most of it is just biased BS.

but since you say its far from the truth i'm a act like that judge and say prove it.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » May 14th, 2006, 7:17 am

Sentenza wrote:
never die inside wrote:modern humans rose up out of Africa and North Asia at the same time. I believe in the Out of Africa and Out of Asia theory happening at the same time. Thats the only theory that supports all evidence that is known right now.

I'd rather have Jesus be black than white, to be honest with u... LOL


I wouldnt care if Jesus was green or purple. His message still stands.


I agree 100%

Sentenza wrote:
never die inside wrote:modern humans rose up out of Africa and North Asia at the same time. I believe in the Out of Africa and Out of Asia theory happening at the same time. Thats the only theory that supports all evidence that is known right now.

I'd rather have Jesus be black than white, to be honest with u... LOL


Ancient Tribes...... Just because you are black and asian mixed, you dont have to support any Theory that boosts up blacks and asians.

I respect your opinions cause you are a good debater, but think about how your personal heritage influences your argumentation.
Sorry, but its obvious.

Peace


Bro, Im full 100% Korean. I can tell you my entire clan history from the end of the Silla Kingdom if you like, and how I believe my clan relates to the future unification of Korea. But that kinda shiet would bore you. LOL

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 15th, 2006, 6:12 pm

Sentenza wrote:
never die inside wrote:modern humans rose up out of Africa and North Asia at the same time. I believe in the Out of Africa and Out of Asia theory happening at the same time. Thats the only theory that supports all evidence that is known right now.

I'd rather have Jesus be black than white, to be honest with u... LOL


I wouldnt care if Jesus was green or purple. His message still stands.


My sentiment exactly ^.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 15th, 2006, 8:17 pm

never die inside wrote:Bro, Im full 100% Korean. I can tell you my entire clan history from the end of the Silla Kingdom if you like, and how I believe my clan relates to the future unification of Korea. But that kinda shiet would bore you. LOL


:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You serious???? And here I thought you were Aztec :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 15th, 2006, 8:20 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
Sentenza wrote:His family tree goes back to the Israelites, who have common ancestors with arabs, who live near the city of Ur, in todays Iraq.

That should tell us what Jesus looked like.


the isrealites began in egypt and egypt use to be black.


They began in "Ur" which is now in Iraq.

They didn't begin in Egypt, don't you know the story of Joseph and his brothers which were the founders of teh 12 tribes? They came into Egypt because there was a famine - as in they started outside Egypt.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 15th, 2006, 8:22 pm

LOL I just noticed Sentenza already said it...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 15th, 2006, 8:24 pm

never die inside wrote:modern humans rose up out of Africa and North Asia at the same time. I believe in the Out of Africa and Out of Asia theory happening at the same time. Thats the only theory that supports all evidence that is known right now.


Technically... but the Asia right now is going throught some heavy re-"geneticizing" with those "hobbits" they found in Java. Either way it's cool... I still say we started in Middle East but that's personal bias.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 16th, 2006, 3:42 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
Sentenza wrote:His family tree goes back to the Israelites, who have common ancestors with arabs, who live near the city of Ur, in todays Iraq.

That should tell us what Jesus looked like.


the isrealites began in egypt and egypt use to be black.


They began in "Ur" which is now in Iraq.

They didn't begin in Egypt, don't you know the story of Joseph and his brothers which were the founders of teh 12 tribes? They came into Egypt because there was a famine - as in they started outside Egypt.


look abraham was the first hebrew who began in ur where the black chaldeans/sumerians lived. the hebrews weren't called isrealites till jacob had his name changed. the 12 tribes of isreal entered egypt 70 deep to meet with joseph and his family which is the begininng of the isrealites. so that means they began in egypt. ask any white jew or a black isrealite and they will tell you they began in egypt.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2006, 12:09 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
Sentenza wrote:His family tree goes back to the Israelites, who have common ancestors with arabs, who live near the city of Ur, in todays Iraq.

That should tell us what Jesus looked like.


the isrealites began in egypt and egypt use to be black.


Verify this assertion. The Israelites began in the land of Canaan.
The Hebrews began with Abraham in Ur of the Chaldeans (Iraq). Did u know Abraham was also a Gentile- a Gentile from the the nation of Syria? Abraham is the Father and progenitor of the Hebrews (Jews). The term Hebrew made it's first materialization in Genesis 14:13. Abraham was the first Hebrew. This is highly involute 2 understand but Abraham was neither an Israelite or a Jew. In fact the first Israelite was Jacob. Therefore Jacob was an Hebrew and an Israelite but not a Jew.

The term Jew infers solely 2 the congeners and peoples of the tribe of Judah. The first appearing of the word Jew is in II Kings 16:6 , and the first time Jews are spoken of is in Jeremiah 34:9. This term was expended as a slang word 2 pre-empt the saying of "Judah"while the Hebrews were in bondage in Babylon. Thenceforward the name Jew has cohered 2 refer 2 the whole Israel nation.

Yea, ALL of Abrahams' descendants are Hebrews, including the scions of Ishmael, his son-the Arabs of today.

Post Reply

Return to “Religious Thought”