jesus is black dammit!!!!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 24th, 2007, 8:10 pm

'X' wrote:
frozen fire wrote:How many here are christians?? becuz i have a question for you.

i keep hearing different answers each time i ask this..

is jeses god?
is jesus son of god?
is jesus a holy prophet?

or all those above? :shock:

(for a muslim its Holy prophet.)
I think their answer will depend on the "kind" of so-called christianity they follow. I've heard so-called christians give different answers to your question dependent upon what they follow. I'm sure you know this, but expect to get different answers....
actually true.

My beliefs:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

P.S. "Prophet" means a person who speaks words that come from God. If Jesus is God, then anything He says is "God's word" and thus he is both God and a prophet.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 25th, 2007, 11:00 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
'X' wrote:
frozen fire wrote:How many here are christians?? becuz i have a question for you.

is jeses god?
is jesus son of god?
is jesus a holy prophet?

I think their answer will depend on the "kind" of so-called christianity they follow. I've heard so-called christians give different answers to your question dependent upon what they follow. I'm sure you know this, but expect to get different answers....
actually true.

My beliefs:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

P.S. "Prophet" means a person who speaks words that come from God. If Jesus is God, then anything He says is "God's word" and thus he is both God and a prophet.

:?

People put soooo much weight on Jesus shoulders. Things he clearly deflected away from himself... It's sad.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 25th, 2007, 3:04 pm

Jesus looks like Kenny G!!

:lol: :lol:

(obvious sarcasm again)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 25th, 2007, 3:05 pm

L M A O!!!!

Tobbe

Unread post by Tobbe » March 30th, 2007, 9:53 am

Lets just say like this , if jesus were ressurected in the middle of U.S.A today he would probably be arrested and tortured for being a "Terrorist".

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 30th, 2007, 10:43 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
'X' wrote:

is jeses god?
is jesus son of god?
is jesus a holy prophet?

actually true.

My beliefs:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

But how do you KNOW someone is speaking the words of God? You hear about crazies all the time saying "God told me this and God told me that" are they equally prophets and how do you determine who is actually a prophet and who's just a nutball?

My priest told me God told him to touch my No-No bits, is he a prophet or a pedophile? Now THAT'S a good question.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » March 30th, 2007, 12:21 pm

My priest told me God told him to touch my No-No bits, is he a prophet or a pedophile? Now THAT'S a good question.
pedophile

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 30th, 2007, 12:32 pm

frozen fire wrote:
pedophile
People like that will face the worst wrath

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 30th, 2007, 1:13 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
frozen fire wrote:
pedophile
Though the story isn't true, I was trying to highlight the difference between a wacko and a prophet. How do you tell the difference? How do you disprove someones message? How do you say Jesus' message was right and the actual word and say that some perverted priest's message is wrong and a false prophet?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 30th, 2007, 7:11 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
frozen fire wrote:
pedophile
What if their parents made them like that?

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » March 30th, 2007, 8:59 pm

"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"

Asiatic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Asiatic » May 28th, 2007, 12:14 am

In the land of Nazareth is was common for men to let their hair grow to long lenghts and the best way for an Asiatic Black Man to grow his hair was to get dreads, also when Jesus and his Mother fled to Kemet (Egypt) they fled to Kemet to blend in, why would he blend in the "land of Blacks", if he was Semitic. The term "semi" means half, meaning half Black so their truly aren't any "non-Black" people of the world. The racist White man hates us so much they hate our genetics too, explain why in the Bible it only goes to Jesus being born, and his death. Ruth an ancestor of Jesus was a Moabites, and which the Moabites are us, Blacks. "Are ye not the sons of Ethiopians? "

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » May 28th, 2007, 4:07 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
frozen fire wrote:
pedophile
Though the story isn't true, I was trying to highlight the difference between a wacko and a prophet. How do you tell the difference? How do you disprove someones message? How do you say Jesus' message was right and the actual word and say that some perverted priest's message is wrong and a false prophet?
It's quite easy for me, all i have to do is look through the Quran and sunnah....and use some commen sense. Confusion occurs when there is nothing to refer too.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: jesus is black dammit!!!!!

Unread post by KING KONG » July 29th, 2007, 5:25 am

black wrote:there is a book out there called The anacalypsis: an attempt to draw aside the veil of the saitic isis an inquiry into the origin of languages, nations and religions by godfrey higgins that tells you what color jesus was. the book also tells you about the black modonna paintings in europe that depict mary and jesus with back skin and how they stole the idea of mary and jesus from egypt from the statue of isis and her son horus. it's a good book and breaks down alot of shit and will definetly help free your dome.

i had to hip people to it because there are several post on here that brothers seem lost about and to help get rid of shatterhands idea of not out of africa.
OF COURSE HES BLACK WHAT ELSE SHOULD HE B

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 29th, 2007, 11:14 am

KING KONG wrote:
black wrote:there is a book out there called The anacalypsis: an attempt to draw aside the veil of the saitic isis an inquiry into the origin of languages, nations and religions by godfrey higgins that tells you what color jesus was. the book also tells you about the black modonna paintings in europe that depict mary and jesus with back skin and how they stole the idea of mary and jesus from egypt from the statue of isis and her son horus. it's a good book and breaks down alot of shit and will definetly help free your dome.

i had to hip people to it because there are several post on here that brothers seem lost about and to help get rid of shatterhands idea of not out of africa.
OF COURSE HES BLACK WHAT ELSE SHOULD HE B
I was taught as a youngsta that this was him...

So he didnt look like this? Why would they lie to a child?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 29th, 2007, 1:59 pm

'X' wrote:So he didnt look like this? Why would they lie to a child?
Ignorance + Denial = Lies

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 29th, 2007, 2:07 pm

frozen fire wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
frozen fire wrote:
pedophile
It's quite easy for me, all i have to do is look through the Quran and sunnah....and use some commen sense. Confusion occurs when there is nothing to refer too.
Manso wrote:"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"
Let me combine the two because they work together. By "their fruits," this does NOT mean that a rich, successful, popular man is in any way a true servant of God - in fact, his earthly material success could be an indication of him being a corrupt individual!

"His fruits" means the result of the effort towards doing God's work. Many people will only look at physical, global success, and not to downplay their importance, but it is more crucial that the morals and the message they are spreading and putting into people's hearts bear fruit. Thus, as the original question stated, a man proclaiming unquestionably immoral behavior as the work of God is contradicted by the very words he claims to preach!

Now some may pick and choose certain laws and try to use them to discredit true servants of God, which is basically always done. So one must understand the "big picture." I went to Sunday school in a Christian church and my friend went to a Sunday school in a mosque and later taught there, and it's really the same story with kids. They ask about weird situations where morals seem to conflict. For example, my friend told me when he was teaching about the laws to never even touch alcohol, kids started asking stuff like "What if there was a river of alcohol and someone was drowning in it - should we jump in and save him or not?" This is where the "common sense" frozen fire mentions comes into play. The moral weight of saving a drowning man not only outweighs but completely nullifies the "not touching alcohol," especially as the intention is to not intoxicate yourself. However, under most ordinary circumstances the moral choice is clear.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 30th, 2007, 9:32 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
frozen fire wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
frozen fire wrote:
pedophile
Manso wrote:"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"
Let me combine the two because they work together. By "their fruits," this does NOT mean that a rich, successful, popular man is in any way a true servant of God - in fact, his earthly material success could be an indication of him being a corrupt individual!

"His fruits" means the result of the effort towards doing God's work. Many people will only look at physical, global success, and not to downplay their importance, but it is more crucial that the morals and the message they are spreading and putting into people's hearts bear fruit. Thus, as the original question stated, a man proclaiming unquestionably immoral behavior as the work of God is contradicted by the very words he claims to preach!

Now some may pick and choose certain laws and try to use them to discredit true servants of God, which is basically always done. So one must understand the "big picture." I went to Sunday school in a Christian church and my friend went to a Sunday school in a mosque and later taught there, and it's really the same story with kids. They ask about weird situations where morals seem to conflict. For example, my friend told me when he was teaching about the laws to never even touch alcohol, kids started asking stuff like "What if there was a river of alcohol and someone was drowning in it - should we jump in and save him or not?" This is where the "common sense" frozen fire mentions comes into play. The moral weight of saving a drowning man not only outweighs but completely nullifies the "not touching alcohol," especially as the intention is to not intoxicate yourself. However, under most ordinary circumstances the moral choice is clear.
Where is this river of alcohol you speak of and how do I get there??

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by one1hype » August 12th, 2007, 5:49 am

he was jewish sometimes jews are mistaken for whites not all ways though there different, but why the fuck do u care as if it would matter stfu about race omfg

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » August 21st, 2007, 7:01 pm

yeh, it dont matter WHAT books you read, and it dont matter WHERE the human race began-=Jesus was a Jew, and as such, WAS NOT BLACK!

One of the oldest Christian Churches is the Ethiopian Orthodox Church - put that in Google, and look at Ethiopian Orthodox Icons-does Jesus and Mary look black in those Icons? No. The Ethiopians had close contact with Jews before Christ-so, they KNOW what jews are, and so they KNOW what Jesus was!

NO European nation colonized Ethiopia (Italy tried, and failed) until LONG after the establishment og the Ethiopian Orthodox Church-so no one can blame some Europeans on the perceptions of the Ethiopian Orthodox regarding this!

The Ethiopian Orthodox Church is regarded as having started with Frumetius, who was converted top Christ by the Holy Apostle Matthew.

The Ethiopian Orthodox Church is also a good rebuke to those who claim that "Islam is the black man's religion"- Ethiopians were Christians, running their own Church, hundreds of years before Mohammed was ever born! No Christians came to Ethiopia to convert by the sword, as Arabs did - which is where the Ethiopian Muslims originate! Yes-how many times have we heard of the "strong Abyssinian slaves in the court of the Ottoman Sultans!" Abyssinian is an older name for Ethiopian-so while the Ethiopians were living as free Christians, some of their brothers were slaves in Islamic Turkey!

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 21st, 2007, 7:20 pm

Being a deist myself i couldnt care what color jesus was, if he even existed

leonr
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

black jesus..

Unread post by leonr » April 27th, 2008, 7:55 pm

If Jesus was black,or brown or white that is something that cannot be proved only with opinions,you can read the bible but it is not
writted the color of people,

leonr
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

black jesus..

Unread post by leonr » April 27th, 2008, 8:00 pm

It's jesus mentioned in the coran?...
Isn't he viewed as a prophet?

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: black jesus..

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » April 28th, 2008, 12:28 am

leonr wrote:It's jesus mentioned in the coran?...

YES HE IS WHY....

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: black jesus..

Unread post by clipse » April 28th, 2008, 11:46 am

leonr wrote:It's jesus mentioned in the coran?...

whats a 'coran'?

Canaan

Black Jesus

Unread post by Canaan » May 11th, 2008, 10:24 am

Jesus' skin color is not what matters, but the fact is he was a Jew and most likely resembled present day arabs. If anyone thinks the jews in Jesus time were black, then my question to you is where are their descendants today?

And if the ones we see claiming to be Jews today, are really not the original then it wouldn't line up with Bible prophecy. Scripture says the messiah will be rejected by his own people, and accepted by the gentiles. And well, the ones we see rejecting him today are the white Jews.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 11th, 2008, 12:49 pm

Deism is a theory at odds with itself, and it posits superfluous, unnecessary premises.
Champignon wrote:Being a deist myself i couldnt care what color jesus was, if he even existed

TennesseeDude

JESUS WAS A JEW, NOT AN AFRICAN

Unread post by TennesseeDude » May 11th, 2008, 1:41 pm

Jesus was a JEW and Jews are NOT BLACK!

Sorry but you radicals have it all wrong. Your ancestors wouldn't even know Jesus existed had they not be (wrongfully) enslaved and exposed to Christianity.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 11th, 2008, 6:21 pm

people are tied to this race shit really honestly if you love god or jesus or whatever you want to call him you should love them none the less because they could honestly care what color your skin is and nothin is written in stone everything in this world is pretty much taking someones word for it why do you think its called belief?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: JESUS WAS A JEW, NOT AN AFRICAN

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 12th, 2008, 12:41 pm

Stick around TennesseeDude and see how far their rabbit hole goes. They view everything through black lenses. A certain Mr. Yakub (contact information withheld) would be proud of them.
TennesseeDude wrote:Jesus was a JEW and Jews are NOT BLACK!

Sorry but you radicals have it all wrong. Your ancestors wouldn't even know Jesus existed had they not be (wrongfully) enslaved and exposed to Christianity.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 12th, 2008, 5:20 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:Deism is a theory at odds with itself, and it posits superfluous, unnecessary premises.
Champignon wrote:Being a deist myself i couldnt care what color jesus was, if he even existed
i beleieve god let evolution happen, ive been told im a deist because i believe that. I believe in god and evolution, god dont give a fuck thats why we evolve everyday

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 12th, 2008, 5:59 pm

You could believe in evolution and just as easily be a practicing Catholic (i.e. theistic evolution is the current official position of the Catholic Church today).

You can believe in microevolution but not macroevolution and hold to a progressive creation model.

Honestly, you can believe in evolution and be a Christian (despite what you may have been told) because salvation is not based on whether or not you do or do not believe in evolution.

But regarding Deism, if you are willing to allow that a Creator might still be involved with his creation in some manner then you can't be a Deist because Deism is the belief that there is a God that created the physical universe but does not interfere with it.
whiskeyjack wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:Deism is a theory at odds with itself, and it posits superfluous, unnecessary premises.
i beleieve god let evolution happen, ive been told im a deist because i believe that. I believe in god and evolution, god dont give a fu-- thats why we evolve everyday