jesus is black dammit!!!!!

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
Post Reply
none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » June 23rd, 2006, 11:55 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
realize the real lies wrote: oh WRONGO! I have sutdied in several denominations of christianity for several years, as well as other studies of other religions..

if christianity isnt a religion, then what is it?> because my alternate belief is .....the last time i read up on the Christian Crusades, it was anything but "Godly"
U study from Realize the real lies point of view of the Bible and not the Holy Spirit's. How many times do I have 2 allege 2 u knuckleheads, that if you're reading the Bible without the discernment of the Holy Spirit the Bible will appear as pure foolishness (I Corinthians 2:14). For 1 2 verily saavy the profound truths of the Bible, it's obligatory that u have 2 be of the elect. That's wherefore you're sore nonplussed about the Bible. "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father hath sent in My name, HE SHALL TEACH YOUl things" -John 14:26.
Please construe 2 me how the study of denominations and the Bible are congruent?

I DID not mince words... I said I studied IN several denominations of christianity meaning studying THE BIBLE from different denominations, you dimbulb!
I do not need to be in the throes of some contrived state of exstacy to understand what I am reading.
I have had plenty of spiritual experiences, and I continue on a spiritual path, but it is not YOUR spiritual path., so you defy it to be not so. but you are the one with the closed mind and the narrow attitudes... for spirituality lives in all flavors and to imply that Christianity is the only true way to know God is to say that you are devout a hypocrite who cannot accept anything but a very limitted edition of what could be a very enlightening experience.
accepting your POV has been tiring not because you may be right, but you denounce e very other thought as wrong......
so how is it being God, since you seem to know whats good for everyone else?> do you tell everyone how to conduct themselves as well?

How does God feel about your martinet ways and your intolerant attitudes?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » June 24th, 2006, 12:11 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:I don't even like the label of Christianity. There are/were Christians who didn't even call themselves Christians. In fact there were some who didn't call themselves anything - they simply lived it. I really envy/admire them.

Christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship.

If you love you parents and obey them, is that a religion?

If you love your neighbor and care for them, is that a religion?

So why would loving and following God be a religion? If you say, "It's because of the belief in God" then well, to real believers that's not an established or taught thing, it's just assumed and known. That is like saying "how do you know your parents exist?"
my parents are fallable and they arent perfect, in fact, they have shown me they are very human..... and i have a relationship with them not out of choice, but out of organic prupose. in fact, my parents never taught me anything about God or spirituality or religion.
they did not give me a book to base my entire belief system on be it any religious verse or something they penned themselves.

I have a relationship with God that is not your relationship with God, jsut like my sister has a relationship woth my parents that is not my relationship with my parents

... and God has no grandchildren, chew on that for a moment...

Preaching verse is not a relationship with God, but dogmatic plagerism and religious fanaticism.
Stop throwing at me your lines from a book...I find that behavior comes from having nothing to say

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » June 24th, 2006, 12:22 am

TarHeelRED wrote: I'm 23 homeslice. What about u?
you are ALL of 23 and you have ALLL the answers.... well shut my mouth!

have you even gotten one mile from home?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 24th, 2006, 12:59 am

realize the real lies wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: I'm 23 homeslice. What about u?
you are ALL of 23 and you have ALLL the answers.... well shut my mouth!

have you even gotten one mile from home?
No I don't have all the answers but I'm undubious of this 1 thing: I know more than u do about God. By the way, what is the name of your god?

YOU'RE NOT REALIZING THE LIES!!! U imperatively need a name morph.U have carnal wisdom. Your spiritual wisdom is naught!!
This is your god: They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. Psalms 115: 4-7

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » June 24th, 2006, 1:21 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: I'm 23 homeslice. What about u?
you are ALL of 23 and you have ALLL the answers.... well shut my mouth!

have you even gotten one mile from home?
No I don't have all the answers but I'm undubious of this 1 thing: I know more than u do about God. By the way, what is the name of your god?

YOU'RE NOT REALIZING THE LIES!!! U imperatively need a name morph.U have carnal wisdom. Your spiritual wisdom is naught!!
This is your god: They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. Psalms 115: 4-7
you assume much and know little.
How is it you THINK you know God more than I do? that is the single most unspiritual and tantrumlike comment i have heard you say.you have a very arrogant and juvenile outlook.
Knowing the Bible will not decipher whether you know God better than I do.
You do not know me, you cannot see my spirituality. You cannot see my heart because the truth alludes you
you are not some spiritual giant, you are an angry little person that beats people over the head with your precious BIBLE!!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 24th, 2006, 1:35 am

realize the real lies wrote: Knowing the Bible will not decipher whether you know God better than I do.
Indeed.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 24th, 2006, 1:44 am

realize the real lies wrote:you assume much and know little.
How is it you THINK you know God more than I do? that is the single most unspiritual and tantrumlike comment i have heard you say.you have a very arrogant and juvenile outlook.
Knowing the Bible will not decipher whether you know God better than I do.
You do not know me, you cannot see my spirituality. You cannot see my heart because the truth alludes you
you are not some spiritual giant, you are an angry little person that beats people over the head with your precious BIBLE!!!
U don't know God baby!! U are also benighted 2 the thing that u call a god. I can only assay u by what u declare on this board. U don't believe in Jesus, u flout and derilict the Bible......sounds like an unbeliever 2 me. U need 2 read Matthew 7:22-23.
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. I John 2:22

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » June 24th, 2006, 1:49 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:you assume much and know little.
How is it you THINK you know God more than I do? that is the single most unspiritual and tantrumlike comment i have heard you say.you have a very arrogant and juvenile outlook.
Knowing the Bible will not decipher whether you know God better than I do.
You do not know me, you cannot see my spirituality. You cannot see my heart because the truth alludes you
you are not some spiritual giant, you are an angry little person that beats people over the head with your precious BIBLE!!!
U don't know God baby!! U are also benighted 2 the thing that u call a god. I can only assay u by what u declare on this board. U don't believe in Jesus, u flout and derilict the Bible......sounds like an unbeliever 2 me. U need 2 read Matthew 7:22-23.
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. I John 2:22

you still assume a lot.... I think you dont know how to pray.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » June 24th, 2006, 1:51 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:you assume much and know little.
How is it you THINK you know God more than I do? that is the single most unspiritual and tantrumlike comment i have heard you say.you have a very arrogant and juvenile outlook.
Knowing the Bible will not decipher whether you know God better than I do.
You do not know me, you cannot see my spirituality. You cannot see my heart because the truth alludes you
you are not some spiritual giant, you are an angry little person that beats people over the head with your precious BIBLE!!!
U don't know God baby!! U are also benighted 2 the thing that u call a god. I can only assay u by what u declare on this board. U don't believe in Jesus, u flout and derilict the Bible......sounds like an unbeliever 2 me. U need 2 read Matthew 7:22-23.
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. I John 2:22

you still assume a lot.... I think you dont know how to pray.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » June 26th, 2006, 4:04 am

TarHeelRED wrote: So u telling me 40 days and nights of incessant influxion of rain and only 15 cubits (1 cubit=18in.) of water fell upon the earth? Even u know that's not correct. You're not rightly dividing the word of truth. :!:
what? what you mean i'm not rightly dividing the truth this is what your bible says "Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered. genesis 7:20

TarHeelRED wrote:
Can 15 cubits of water mantle and envelop 16,854 feet? I know not...

Can 15 cubits (22.5 feet) of water have this devastating effect. I KNOW NOT!
you know dam well 22 feet can't cover no mountain or even cause a world catastrophe.

22 feet < 16,854 nuff said.

TarHeelRED wrote: In Genesis 7:11 in the 600th year of Noah's life, in the second month- the 17th day , the fountains of the great deep deluged the earth and the windows of heaven were also opened 2 dump tonsand exceeding water onto the earth.
lol you just adding words to the bible huh? where the fuck did you get tons from? i don't even think they had tons in they measurements back then. but any way 7:11 goes like this

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened"

it don't say nothing about no tons so stop lyin.

TarHeelRED wrote: It took an additional 11 months 4 the waters on the earth 2 wax arid-Genesis 8:13.
your bible says after it rained for 40 days and nights. the flood lasted a 150 days or 5 months. thats how long it took for the waters to recede. i don't see the phenomenon in this because its not unusual for floods to take that long to recede. we have places like the Great Bangweulu Basin or the Tonle Sap Freshwater Swamp Forests that stay flooded for 5 to 6 months out the year. even the great mississippi flood of 1927 which effected 5 states took 6 months for the water to dry up.

TarHeelRED wrote: U direly need 2 give Genesis 7:10-8:14 a multitude of once-overs.
for what? i know what the bible says, you the one that can't see the lies in it.

TarHeelRED wrote: Yet, with your intellect u perhaps still won't decipher the text.
you the one that can't decipher the bible. cause when ever i post something all you say is "your not rightly dividing the truth." but you never show and prove how i'm wrong.

TarHeelRED wrote: the Bible NEVER contradicts or opposses itself!! :D :) :wink: :cry: :!:
yeah uh huh, maybe you need to re-read this discussion thread.

TarHeelRED wrote: You're not rightly dividing the word of truth.
okay then show me how to rightly divide this then.

how could noah travel the globe collecting animals in seven days?

if he did accomplish this amazing feat then how did he fit all those animals into the ark?

and how come ain't no kangaroo's in the middle east?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » June 26th, 2006, 4:07 am

realize the real lies wrote: Preaching verse is not a relationship with God, but dogmatic plagerism and religious fanaticism.
Stop throwing at me your lines from a book...I find that behavior comes from having nothing to say
lol

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » June 26th, 2006, 10:21 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:U don't know God baby!


is that a fact? WHO told YOU THAT???????????!!

In case no one has told you this, you are NOT God!!!! THEREFORE... you cannot possibly know my relationship with God.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 327
Joined: January 17th, 2004, 9:47 am
Location: u know the name

Unread post by worldwide » June 28th, 2006, 6:17 am

worship the lord in spirit and in truth. the angels cant understand what God see's in us! Look people the very flesh in which we take so much pride in will oneday rot back to it's origin. God see's no flesh He takes no pleasure in it, period point blank!!! moses went in the present of the LORD and came back with his face glowing. the flesh could not handle the emotion of the presnce of God face to face, so why even debate of what Jesus ethninticity was it dont matter to him he came that the world might be saved and in that there was no bounderies of race or skin color, God winks at this conversation

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 18th, 2006, 7:41 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:Those were not my ideas. I am not the author of that article. I don't agree with 90% of what the author is saying. You are making the mistake of assigning credit for someone else's rant to me probably based on emotion.

I posted it because it asserted that truth was being sacrificed for other interests and gave specific ways in which that is occurring which needs to be addressed for the sake of truth.
dam right i was heated cause you try to be so slick you dam tohuma. your post "not out out of africa" is a based on a book attempting to try and stamp out black history once again. that book is saying that afrocenticism is an excuse to teach myth and that egyptian civilization wasn't started by blacks and that greeks and whites didn't come and steal history out of africa.

you dam tohumas started stamping out evidence that blacks were first during the dark ages all the way up to the renaissance and you still at it. but it's all good you dam albinos time is almost up. remember we the first and the last, black people are waking up and ain't falling for your tricks no mo.
There is no conspiracy on my end. I'm reading here that racial prejudice has overtaken you (if that's what has happened). The truth is that racial biases has overtaken many different races over the years. It has not; however, overtaken me. I still seek the highest quality people. So the prejudice rests with you. How does it feel?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » July 26th, 2006, 10:41 am

Old Shatterhand wrote: There is no conspiracy on my end. I'm reading here that racial prejudice has overtaken you (if that's what has happened).
how you figure racial prejudice took over me?
Old Shatterhand wrote: It has not; however, overtaken me. I still seek the highest quality people.
yeah okay, if that's what you want to believe. i guess in your opion starting little wp threads doesn't make you prejudice it just makes you proud.

S3Jo74
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: July 26th, 2006, 1:18 pm

Unread post by S3Jo74 » July 26th, 2006, 1:57 pm

uh, yo man, Jesus wasn't black, he was a middle eastern jew.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 26th, 2006, 2:50 pm

Can I ask you all why what color Jesus was is so important? Does it really matter? Is'nt the fact that he is our saviour enough?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » July 26th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Can I ask you all why what color Jesus was is so important? Does it really matter? Is'nt the fact that he is our saviour enough?
Colour is irrelevant.

It is just stupid to judge ANYTHING just because of colour.

The problem is, white supremacists wont accept anything black and black supremacists wont accept anything white. Which is both stupid.
All colours were created by the same god.
And i guess his intentention was not that they should fight amongst each other.
This applies even if you believe in any other god.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » July 26th, 2006, 3:01 pm

S3Jo74 wrote:uh, yo man, Jesus wasn't black, he was a middle eastern jew.
I think that aswell....He must have looked something like, lets say Arafat or Nasrallah (chief of the Hizballah) :lol: :lol: :lol:

But i think you get my point.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » August 2nd, 2006, 4:54 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Can I ask you all why what color Jesus was is so important? Does it really matter? Is'nt the fact that he is our saviour enough?
Colour is irrelevant.

It is just stupid to judge ANYTHING just because of colour.

The problem is, white supremacists wont accept anything black and black supremacists wont accept anything white. Which is both stupid.
All colours were created by the same god.
And i guess his intentention was not that they should fight amongst each other.
This applies even if you believe in any other god.
if color doesn't matter then why portray him as being white?

I have never seen him portrayed as a semite. and the only time i've seen him portrayed as black is in the black madonna paintings and statue(which is a copy of horus) and on the roman coin.

so if he was portayed as black in ancient times then why not continue to portray him as black then?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » August 2nd, 2006, 4:58 pm

S3Jo74 wrote:uh, yo man, Jesus wasn't black, he was a middle eastern jew.
you should read up on history because you'd be amazed at what you find.

the jesus that died on the cross wasn't real home boy. and the real jesus that was hung on a tree was mos definetly black. that's fa sho.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 2nd, 2006, 9:24 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Can I ask you all why what color Jesus was is so important? Does it really matter? Is'nt the fact that he is our saviour enough?
Colour is irrelevant.

It is just stupid to judge ANYTHING just because of colour.

The problem is, white supremacists wont accept anything black and black supremacists wont accept anything white. Which is both stupid.
All colours were created by the same god.
And i guess his intentention was not that they should fight amongst each other.
This applies even if you believe in any other god.
if color doesn't matter then why portray him as being white?

I have never seen him portrayed as a semite. and the only time i've seen him portrayed as black is in the black madonna paintings and statue(which is a copy of horus) and on the roman coin.

so if he was portayed as black in ancient times then why not continue to portray him as black then?
My grandma told me a story of when she was a little girl. There was black family that lived across from her in Little Rock, Ark and all the kids loved to got there because the mother always told them stories and gave them yummy treats...treated them all like they were her own. Anyway....she said they had a picture of Jesus on the wall and Jesus was black. She asked the lady why Jesus was black in their picture and the lady told her that Jesus was any color that you want him to be. Just a sweet story I think.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 2nd, 2006, 9:32 pm

Jesus is white cause the white man is god and blackness is comely and a sin, duh!

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 2nd, 2006, 9:41 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
S3Jo74 wrote:uh, yo man, Jesus wasn't black, he was a middle eastern jew.
you should read up on history because you'd be amazed at what you find.

the jesus that died on the cross wasn't real home boy. and the real jesus that was hung on a tree was mos definetly black. that's fa sho.
Yerrrr youll be amazed at the BS some Black Supremicists can think up. Did you know that the first Vikings were atually BLACK, ive seen a site where theres a few scratches on a rock an then somehow Vikings were Black.

How do you know Jesus was Black???? Seriously.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 2nd, 2006, 9:59 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
S3Jo74 wrote:uh, yo man, Jesus wasn't black, he was a middle eastern jew.
you should read up on history because you'd be amazed at what you find.

the jesus that died on the cross wasn't real home boy. and the real jesus that was hung on a tree was mos definetly black. that's fa sho.
Wake em up brutha!!!!

But on the real, I'm sure you know this already, but alot of folk just can not except the truth. It would destroy everything they were "trained" to believe. It's more easy to just say "it's a mystery, or why is color so important." If I claim to be a believer of Jesus, I would want to know everything about him. But like the question you asked, "if his color is not important why make him white"? You may never get a real answer to that question. But a person has to study deeply into the reasons why white folk changed the color. It's some real science behind that.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 3rd, 2006, 1:49 am

like sentenza said, im no christian but, it wouldnt matter to me if he was black, he made his mark and message

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 3rd, 2006, 1:52 am

It matters. it mattered then, and it matters now.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » August 3rd, 2006, 5:57 am

perongregory wrote:It matters. it mattered then, and it matters now.
Well but not much i think. For instance when i walk into a church and i see these icons of a red haired and white skinned Jesus, i laugh at it and walk on. I know he cant have looked like that. Almost impossible.
The problem is, i think much subconscient racism of christians is based on the perception that Jesus was white (well white in the northern european sense). Like back in the days, whites couldnt accept that anything good came from coloured-skinned people. The Nazis even tried to "prove" that Ancient egyptians were of german descent. :lol:
Thats the only problem i see with a white jesus.

Apart from that, its the message that counts, and no matter how you twist it, the message is not racist. Its what man made out of it.

But apart from that i still doubt, that he was "african-black".
The reason is, because i have never heard that too many black africans were around in that region at that time.

Has somebody any sources concerning this, cause i dont know for sure?

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 3rd, 2006, 8:41 pm

Akil wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
S3Jo74 wrote:uh, yo man, Jesus wasn't black, he was a middle eastern jew.
you should read up on history because you'd be amazed at what you find.

the jesus that died on the cross wasn't real home boy. and the real jesus that was hung on a tree was mos definetly black. that's fa sho.
Wake em up brutha!!!!

But on the real, I'm sure you know this already, but alot of folk just can not except the truth. It would destroy everything they were "trained" to believe. It's more easy to just say "it's a mystery, or why is color so important." If I claim to be a believer of Jesus, I would want to know everything about him. But like the question you asked, "if his color is not important why make him white"? You may never get a real answer to that question. But a person has to study deeply into the reasons why white folk changed the color. It's some real science behind that.
Ok...Jesus was black if that makes you happy. I think its ridiculous that anyone would make such a big deal out of it. I mean if I can say "it doesnt matter WHAT color he was" why cant you? Its his message and what he represents that matters not the color of his skin.

User avatar
LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 153
Joined: February 6th, 2004, 12:26 pm
Location: SOUTH CENTRAL L.A.
Contact:

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » August 3rd, 2006, 9:24 pm

^^^^^ I Agree. I don't care what color he is as long as I can get into heaven by confessing that i'm a sinner and believe that he came on earth to forgive all sinners. Then I'm straight it's more to it then just believing though.You got walk the walk if your gonna talk the talk.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2006, 5:04 pm

If it doesn't matter why muthafuckas change his color so they can rule over others? Of course it matters, cause wether you like it or not this whole world, at least now, is based of colors and what they mean. Take a look at India...so many of the beautiful dark people are bleaching their skin white. Why? Cause the Aryans (whites) went into India conquered the Dravidians, made themselves the holy people (Brahmans), instituted a caste system based on color, and said everything that is dark and black is wrong and akin to evil. Sick shit. But do you see in that culture white is holy, godly and righteous, and the same thing is here in the Americas, Asia, Africa, basically the whole world.

Europeans in fact use to depict the devil as black. WHat the fuck.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 4th, 2006, 8:06 pm

perongregory wrote:If it doesn't matter why muthafuckas change his color so they can rule over others? Of course it matters, cause wether you like it or not this whole world, at least now, is based of colors and what they mean.

Not in my eyes. Color is does not matter.

Take a look at India...so many of the beautiful dark people are bleaching their skin white. Why?

Because they dont love themselves for who they are....not who others MAY want them to be (if that ^ IS the case).

Cause the Aryans (whites) went into India conquered the Dravidians, made themselves the holy people (Brahmans), instituted a caste system based on color, and said everything that is dark and black is wrong and akin to evil. Sick shit. But do you see in that culture white is holy, godly and righteous, and the same thing is here in the Americas, Asia, Africa, basically the whole world.

Europeans in fact use to depict the devil as black. WHat the fu--.
I always thought the devil was red. Who do I get to depict?

Post Reply

Return to “Religious Thought”