TarHeelRED wrote:You're a simpleton!!!! Wherein the Bible does it state that Abe was black? I can not recall reading 1 passage, excerpt, or citation of the mentioning of the hue of Abe's flesh. Please quote the scripture on this board 4 me.
lol @ simpleton.
ways to tell abraham was black.
1. abraham was a descendant of ham/kham. the name ham/kham means burnt.
2. abraham was a chaldean. chaldean is a greek word that means high priest/astrologer/magician. chaldean is not a color, its not an ethnicity or even a place.
3. abraham was from ur. ur is the land of the akkadians, sumerians and babylonians. the sumerians, akkadians and babylonians always refered to themselves as the black headed peoples. king cyrus wrote a law that proclaimed him the king of the black headed people. king cyrus said the black headed people were the akkadians, the sumerians and the babylonians.
4. ishmael was the son of abraham. ishamel had a son named kedar. the name kedar means black skinned. if kedar had black skin then that means ishmael had black skin which means abraham had black skin too.
you can get white from black but you can't get black from white.
TarHeelRED wrote:It doesn't state that Abraham was a Gentile but his primitive home was in Ur of the Chaldeans (who were Gentiles) where the Gentiles abode. It's implied. Just like Cain and Abel; the Bible doesn't verbatimally say Cain and Abel were twins but they were.
lol @ implied. abraham was not a gentile!!!! gentiles are white people!!!!!!doen't you listen to david duke whitey? david duke says "embrace your true white heritage cause we are true white gentiles" lol, u dam gentile.
TarHeelRED wrote:Knowest thou not that this tree u are talking about is the cross?
lol shakespeare. you implying that the tree acts is talking about is a cross? lol o.k i see how that implying thing works.
TarHeelRED wrote:Jesus was a Jew not an African. He MAY I'm not verily sure have been a black skinned J E W. So this refutes and utterly obliterates your pseudo expounder. The 2 thieves that were abreast 2 Him on each flank side were they Black too? Probally not!! Romans, Jews, Grecians, Syrians and whomever else the Romans wanted 2 persecute on the tree (cross) were also slain in this wise. None of the former ethnicities I have formerly declared are definently NOT of African or Black Ancestry. So let's rightly divide the word of truth as II Timothy 2:15 tells us to. You're developing your own coups 2 try 2 espouse and validate your assertions and philosophy- and it's a feeble attempt.
lmao you sound funny with your shakesperean sounding dialect.
ways that jesus is black.
1. revelation 1:14 His head and [His] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes [were] as a flame of fire; revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters.
2. job an isrealite describes his skin as being black job 30:30.
3. solomon a jew from the tribe of judah same tribe that jesus is from describes himself as being black like the tents of kedar. Song of Solomon 1:5.
whoa did solomon say he was black like kedar? yep.
is he talking about kedar the son of ishmael? yep.
kedar is the grandson of abraham right? yep
dam so that means abraham was black. yep
4. the apostle paul describes himself as a jew Acts 22:3. then gets mistaken for an egyptian Acts 21:38. the egyptians were black and since paul was mistaken for an egyptian that means he had to be black. so that means jews had to have of had a color.
i thought jews didn't have a color and were transparent/gray. well acorrding to acts 21:38 and solomon they did.
ways that jesus isn't white
all the reasons above plus.
1. the black modonna's that's worshipped in europe and by the pope show jesus as an african.
2. the current pictures of jesus with blonde hair and blue eyes are the images of the gay painter michaelangelo, his gay lover and his cousin. these are the people he used as references to paint the face of jesus and the sistine chapel.