The God Who Wasn't There

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

The God Who Wasn't There

Unread post by 'X' » August 7th, 2007, 1:58 pm

The God Who Wasn't There

The God Who Wasn't There Movie Trailer- http://www.thegodmovie.com/clip-Trailer.php

Bowling for Columbine did it to the gun culture.

Super Size Me did it to fast food.

Now The God Who Wasn't There does it to religion.

Holding modern Christianity up to a bright spotlight, this bold and often hilarious new film asks the questions few dare to ask.

Your guide through the world of Christendom is former fundamentalist Brian Flemming, joined by such luminaries as Jesus Seminar fellow Robert M. Price, professor Richard Dawkins, author Sam Harris and historian Richard Carrier.

See the movie the Los Angeles Times calls "provocative - to put it mildly."

Hold on to your faith. It's in for a bumpy ride.

http://www.thegodmovie.com/clip-Trailer.php

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: The God Who Wasn't There

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 22nd, 2010, 9:34 pm

Funny these guys (Richard Dawkins and etc.) never put Islam under the microscope like they do so called Christianity. I think it's because they're afraid of the repercussions.

Oops 1 guy did: my man Geert Wilders produced the Fitna docu. Shoot, thereafter, homes needed 24 hr. security from those same Muslims that he was talking about in the film, he was banned from a few countries; well @ least from the UK, and he might still be on trial 4 violating the Netherlands' hate speech laws. Funny, anytime u speak negatively in the media's eyes about Islam you're called a bigot or a radical. It also didn't help Geert Wilders out any inasmuch as he says his politics is grounded in 'Judeo-Christian values' and he's an avid supporter of Israel.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » December 22nd, 2010, 10:49 pm

Don't forget the movie "Religulous" it hits just about every religion.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815241/

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 23rd, 2010, 2:29 pm

looks like its worth a watch, as long as they stay away from the same weak atheist argument points. I don't want to hear 'If God was real there wouldn't be war or starving people in the world'

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » December 24th, 2010, 7:22 pm

The movie is great it shows the absurdity of all religions and how full of shit the people who run these religions are. This movie actually made me very proud and more vocal about being athiest.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 25th, 2010, 11:52 pm

femun wrote:The movie is great it shows the absurdity of all religions and how full of shit the people who run these religions are. This movie actually made me very proud and more vocal about being athiest.
The only people or person I know who's running a 'religion' is the pope with Catholicism. Im not Catholic. The only person who 'runs' me is YAHWEH God with His inspired Word that He contrived and then revealed 2 the prophets and apostles who then wrote it down serving as amanuenses in the Holy Bible.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » December 26th, 2010, 5:55 pm

The movie also shows how stupid the followers of these false profits are. The bible is pretty much a copy of The "Epic Of Gilgamesh" Look for yourself.
http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/mes ... gilgamesh/

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 27th, 2010, 2:07 am

femun wrote:The movie also shows how stupid the followers of these false profits are. The bible is pretty much a copy of The "Epic Of Gilgamesh" Look for yourself.
B4 I look @ the Epic of Gilgamesh, Im gonna grab my lexicon 1st 2 see how u spell PROPHETS!!! :roll: Seriously, that's the best defense u have? I bet next you're gonna tell me that the 10 Commandments given 2 us by YAHWEH God are a copy of Hammurabi's code too huh? :arrow:

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » December 27th, 2010, 12:55 pm

Stupid me, I spelled "PROPHETS" wrong. Are you trying to insinuate that The Epic of Gilgamesh is a week argument. Bye the way there were more than ten commandments. Obviously you're not going to be swayed by the historically proven facts instead you're going to stick to your disputed convictions. Embracing common sense and an open mind seems to go against the bible and for good reason otherwise a lot of followers would be lost.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 27th, 2010, 6:44 pm

femun wrote:Stupid me, I spelled "PROPHETS" wrong. Are you trying to insinuate that The Epic of Gilgamesh is a week argument. Bye the way there were more than ten commandments. Obviously you're not going to be swayed by the historically proven facts instead you're going to stick to your disputed convictions. Embracing common sense and an open mind seems to go against the bible and for good reason otherwise a lot of followers would be lost.

U also typed the wrong 'bye' and 'week'!!!! BY the way, yes I'm insinuating that the Epic of Gilgamesh is a WEAK argument. When is the Epic of Gilgamesh believed 2 be written?

Yes there are more than 10 commandments but I'm speaking expressly of The Decalogue.

Historically proven facts? There are plenty in the Bible.

Obviously you're not using your common sense because it tells us that all things that exist and that are made has a creator.

But even Bill Maher has an open mind when it comes 2 the existence of God. In the movie Religulous, Bill Maher didn't once say that there ISN'T a 'god'. He said that he's skeptical that there is one. So even he isn't an atheist. He's classified as agnostic.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » December 27th, 2010, 10:50 pm

[quote="TarHeelRED"]When is the Epic of Gilgamesh believed 2 be written?
Around 2500 B.C. So that would make it about 900 years older than the Torah.

Which ones? Please enlighten me.

Obviously you're not using your common sense because it tells us that all things that exist and that are made has a creator.
It sounds like you were programmed to belive that.

But even Bill Maher has an open mind when it comes 2 the existence of God. In the movie Religulous, Bill Maher didn't once say that there ISN'T a 'god'. He said that he's skeptical that there is one. So even he isn't an atheist. He's classified as agnostic. [/color]
You saw the movie and you think he is an agnostic?[/quote]

P.S.
Thanks for pointing out my Grammatical errors. I aim to learn something new everyday.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 28th, 2010, 8:52 pm

femun wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:When is the Epic of Gilgamesh believed 2 be written?
Around 2500 B.C. So that would make it about 900 years older than the Torah.

And....so? So u mean 2 tell me that Almighty YAHWEH God- Who is omniscient and has supreme intelligence- had no choice but 2 'copy' the MYTHS, LEGENDS, and FABLES of The Epic of Gilgamesh rather than give us the TRUE history of creation, the universe, earth, and etc.? As u can tell I ain't buying that. Oh yeah and as I can recall there is no prophecy, no history, and no facts in TEOG is there? There is in the Holy Bible though.

Which ones? Please enlighten me.

Let's not 4get, u were the 1 who brought up the point of 'historically proven facts".
femun wrote: Are you trying to insinuate that The Epic of Gilgamesh is a week argument....Obviously you're not going to be swayed by the historically proven facts instead you're going to stick to your disputed convictions. Embracing common sense and an open mind seems to go against the bible and for good reason otherwise a lot of followers would be lost.
So again I say what "historically proven facts"? The "facts" of the myths and legends of Gilgamesh? And please don't think that I'm dodging your query. I have a list of "historically proven facts" that are in the Bible wayyyyy b4 they were discovered in science.8)

It sounds like you were programmed to belive that.

:lol: @ programmed!! Since u like history so much, look @ all the past civilizations or generations of men. ALL of them were religious or @ least expressed some faith in a deity. I believe that we as humans are born with an inherent knowledge of the FACTof the objectivity of deity. Some worship Allah, some the Father YAHWEH ONLY (they reject the Son and the Holy Spirit as God), some Ahura Mazda of Zoroastrianism, some a pantheon of gods and goddesses, some the Father, Son, and Holy spirit alongside the so called virgin Mary, and some worship 'mother earth'. Regardless of the book or scriptures they believe in or what they call Him or her or them, they acknowledge and have some sort of way they worship who they believe God is. Atheism isn't popular now nor was it in the past. Like it or not most people that has ever lived believed or believe in a deity (86% 2 be exact), a minute 2% of all people who has ever lived were or are atheists, and 12% are said 2 be nonreligious, I guess u can call them agnostic?. U have 2 be taught atheism; nobody is born an atheist. So with that said, I think u were programmed @ some time during your life 2 'disbelieve'.

But even Bill Maher has an open mind when it comes 2 the existence of God. In the movie Religulous, Bill Maher didn't once say that there ISN'T a 'god'. He said that he's skeptical that there is one. So even he isn't an atheist. He's classified as agnostic.
You saw the movie and you think he is an agnostic?

No, I'm telling u what he said, I saw the docucomedy. I don't believe he called himself agnostic but I believe he said that he can't prove or he wasn't certain that God didn't exist.

P.S.
Thanks for pointing out my Grammatical errors. I aim to learn something new everyday.
Don't take it personal. I'm not grammatically sound myself. It's just sarcasm. U can take it; you're a big girl.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » December 28th, 2010, 10:52 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:And....so? So u mean 2 tell me that Almighty YAHWEH God- Who is omniscient and has supreme intelligence- had no choice but 2 'copy' the MYTHS, LEGENDS, and FABLES of The Epic of Gilgamesh rather than give us the TRUE history of creation, the universe, earth, and etc.? As u can tell I ain't buying that. Oh yeah and as I can recall there is no prophecy, no history, and no facts in TEOG is there? There is in the Holy Bible though.
WOW!!! Do you realize how dumb you sound

So again I say what "historically proven facts"? The "facts" of the myths and legends of Gilgamesh? And please don't think that I'm dodging your query. I have a list of "historically proven facts" that are in the Bible wayyyyy b4 they were discovered in science.8)
PROVE IT!!!!!!

:lol: @ programmed!! Since u like history so much, look @ all the past civilizations or generations of men. ALL of them were religious or @ least expressed some faith in a deity. I believe that we as humans are born with an inherent knowledge of the FACTof the objectivity of deity. Some worship Allah, some the Father YAHWEH ONLY (they reject the Son and the Holy Spirit as God), some Ahura Mazda of Zoroastrianism, some a pantheon of gods and goddesses, some the Father, Son, and Holy spirit alongside the so called virgin Mary, and some worship 'mother earth'. Regardless of the book or scriptures they believe in or what they call Him or her or them, they acknowledge and have some sort of way they worship who they believe God is. Atheism isn't popular now nor was it in the past. Like it or not most people that has ever lived believed or believe in a deity (86% 2 be exact), a minute 2% of all people who has ever lived were or are atheists, and 12% are said 2 be nonreligious, I guess u can call them agnostic?. U have 2 be taught atheism; nobody is born an atheist. So with that said, I think u were programmed @ some time during your life 2 'disbelieve'.
Do you realize that you just proved my point? The torah was a copy of religious works of past civilizations. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

No, I'm telling u what he said, I saw the docucomedy. I don't believe he called himself agnostic but I believe he said that he can't prove or he wasn't certain that God didn't exist.
He has stated many times that he is indeed an athiest

Don't take it personal. I'm not grammatically sound myself. It's just sarcasm. U can take it; you're a big girl.
I hope realize that you're loosing this argumant

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 29th, 2010, 12:19 am

femun wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:And....so? So u mean 2 tell me that Almighty YAHWEH God- Who is omniscient and has supreme intelligence- had no choice but 2 'copy' the MYTHS, LEGENDS, and FABLES of The Epic of Gilgamesh rather than give us the TRUE history of creation, the universe, earth, and etc.? As u can tell I ain't buying that. Oh yeah and as I can recall there is no prophecy, no history, and no facts in TEOG is there? There is in the Holy Bible though.

PROVE IT!!!!!!

Do you realize that you just proved my point? The torah was a copy of religious works of past civilizations. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I'm LOOSING the ARGUMANT huh? Yeah, I'm loosing it alright. I'm LOOSING or undoing what u think are valid points that you're making. But I don't believe I'm L O S I N G (with one O) the A R G U M E N T (with an E not an a)!!!!!! :P :lol: :mrgreen:

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 29th, 2010, 1:30 am

femun wrote:The movie also shows how stupid the followers of these false profits are. The bible is pretty much a copy of The "Epic Of Gilgamesh" Look for yourself.
lol look at this lame, had to wait for someone to post this movie before he went on his soapbox.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » December 29th, 2010, 4:24 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
femun wrote:

PROVE IT!!!!!!

I'm LOOSING the ARGUMANT huh? Yeah, I'm loosing it alright. I'm LOOSING or undoing what u think are valid points that you're making. But I don't believe I'm L O S I N G (with one O) the A R G U M E N T (with an E not an a)!!!!!! :P :lol: :mrgreen:
Is that all you got? At least be a gentleman acknowledge you lost.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » December 29th, 2010, 4:32 pm

MCD wrote:
lol look at this lame, had to wait for someone to post this movie before he went on his soapbox.
If you want me to educate you too I will.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 29th, 2010, 8:10 pm

@ Femun: Whether I lost or not is a matter of opinion not of fact. Please list the "historically proven facts" that u were so dogmatic about please ma'am. I still have a list of "historically proven facts" that are in the Bible wayyyyy b4 they were discovered in science.8) But being the chivalrous gentleman that I am ladies first.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » December 29th, 2010, 10:35 pm

I proved to you that TEOG was written before the Torah. It is also proven that the story of Jesus is definitely not an original story. The Torah and the Bible are a copy of TEOG and other Mesopotamian religious works. THOSE ARE THE PROVEN FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now can you PLEASE give me your list of "historically proven facts" that are in the Bible wayyyyy b4 they were discovered in science.

I'm honestly tired of making you look like a fool so if your as smart as you think you are you'll go about your business or thank me for educating you and call it quits.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 31st, 2010, 1:35 am

femun wrote:I proved to you that TEOG was written before the Torah. It is also proven that the story of Jesus is definitely not an original story. The Torah and the Bible are a copy of TEOG and other Mesopotamian religious works. THOSE ARE THE PROVEN FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now can you PLEASE give me your list of "historically proven facts" that are in the Bible wayyyyy b4 they were discovered in science.

I'm honestly tired of making you look like a fool so if your as smart as you think you are you'll go about your business or thank me for educating you and call it quits.
:shock: :lol: Oh yeah? But wait, the TEOG doesn't mention Mr. Jesus or Y'shua as I like 2 call Him does it? I'm sure you'll find it somewhere in there though. But guess what? He's in the 1st book of the Pentateuch in the Torah, not mentioned by the name Jesus however. In fact we learn about Jesus in His 'co-creative' work with the Father and Holy Spirit in the 1st verse of the 1st chpt. of Genesis. But where He's specifically foreshadowed is in the 3rd chpt. 15th verse in Genesis (not that u will read it though) and so on. Bet u won't find that in TEOG.

But 4 those historically proven facts u incessantly keep talking about I've yet 2 hear them. Now if there are no historically proven facts of whatever it is that u were intimating just be a man oops I meant woman and admit it. I just want 2 make sure we cover those 'historically proven facts' 1st ere we venture onto another topic, i.e. the list of "historically proven facts" that are in the Bible wayyyyy b4 they were discovered in science. I promise u I do have them. So twice again ladies first. BTW, I bet you're 1 sexy atheist. No kidding. I think we need a little levity in the air, u? Mwwaahhh.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » December 31st, 2010, 4:45 pm

TarHeelRED wrote: :shock: :lol: Oh yeah? But wait, the TEOG doesn't mention Mr. Jesus or Y'shua as I like 2 call Him does it? I'm sure you'll find it somewhere in there though. But guess what? He's in the 1st book of the Pentateuch in the Torah, not mentioned by the name Jesus however. In fact we learn about Jesus in His 'co-creative' work with the Father and Holy Spirit in the 1st verse of the 1st chpt. of Genesis. But where He's specifically foreshadowed is in the 3rd chpt. 15th verse in Genesis (not that u will read it though) and so on. Bet u won't find that in TEOG.

But 4 those historically proven facts u incessantly keep talking about I've yet 2 hear them. Now if there are no historically proven facts of whatever it is that u were intimating just be a man oops I meant woman and admit it. I just want 2 make sure we cover those 'historically proven facts' 1st ere we venture onto another topic, i.e. the list of "historically proven facts" that are in the Bible wayyyyy b4 they were discovered in science. I promise u I do have them. So twice again ladies first. BTW, I bet you're 1 sexy atheist. No kidding. I think we need a little levity in the air, u? Mwwaahhh.
Your grabbing at the air my fatherless friend. Your correct jesus isn't in the TEOG. The story of jesus comes from Horace,Mithra,Attis,Krishna,Dionysos and as I mentioned about 10 others or more AND THAT IS ALL PROVEN.

I already proved to you that the bible is not original but you insist that I haven't. The only reason why you insist on insulting me is because I'm in your head. Your a typical bitch who grew up without a dad.You love the abuse, the more I screw with your head the more you love me. I'm sorry but I can't be your daddy. Listen hear nephew you are not going to win this. You need to quit or I'm gonna mind-fukk you so bad that you'll end up beating one of your babies' mommas again.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 12th, 2011, 9:42 pm

femun wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: :shock: :lol: Oh yeah? But wait, the TEOG doesn't mention Mr. Jesus or Y'shua as I like 2 call Him does it? I'm sure you'll find it somewhere in there though. But guess what? He's in the 1st book of the Pentateuch in the Torah, not mentioned by the name Jesus however. In fact we learn about Jesus in His 'co-creative' work with the Father and Holy Spirit in the 1st verse of the 1st chpt. of Genesis. But where He's specifically foreshadowed is in the 3rd chpt. 15th verse in Genesis (not that u will read it though) and so on. Bet u won't find that in TEOG.

Your grabbing at the air my fatherless friend. Your correct jesus isn't in the TEOG. The story of jesus comes from Horace,Mithra,Attis,Krishna,Dionysos and as I mentioned about 10 others or more AND THAT IS ALL PROVEN.

I already proved to you that the bible is not original but you insist that I haven't. The only reason why you insist on insulting me is because I'm in your head. Your a typical bitch who grew up without a dad.You love the abuse, the more I screw with your head the more you love me. I'm sorry but I can't be your daddy. Listen hear nephew you are not going to win this. You need to quit or I'm gonna mind-#%@& you so bad that you'll end up beating one of your babies' mommas again.
How do I respond 2 this without stooping 2 your level?? Sigh.....Now u stereotype me because u see my avatar and Im black?? White folk, Hebrew folk, Arab folk, and etc. don't grow up without fathers? I beat women (and I can only u imagine that u think I beat them in an A-Shirt, what is commonly called a wife beater) and have more than 1 baby momma all of a sudden? You're narrow minded in an ignorant kinda way.

Femun, Im done. My next post will be those facts that I promised 2 have and do in a new topic.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 12th, 2011, 10:34 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:Femun, Im done. My next post will be those facts that I promised 2 have and do in a new topic.
I won't hold my breath

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » January 14th, 2011, 1:26 am

femun wrote:
MCD wrote:
If you want me to educate you too I will.
Feel free to bore me to death with the monotonous counter-points that atheists use. You all fail to recognize allegory in the bible and find gaps between textbooks and the bible to be proof-positive of God's non-existence. Or you can exploit the weakness of religious cultural fads, such as the poetic belief we can look upon the earth from the afterlife or ask God for favors, neither of which are stated in the Bible. Guess what, the bible isn't the only text in history that fails to reveal every minute detail of its content's topics.

One thing I won't do is have a google search war with you and argue forever. When you think scientifically rather than spiritually nothing will convice you. Going all in on either side can distort your perspective. Just consider that when you try to spread your "proof" or studies. If you respect my spiritual beliefs I can respect your viewpoint.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 14th, 2011, 11:18 pm

MCD wrote:Feel free to bore me to death with the monotonous counter-points that atheists use. You all fail to recognize allegory in the bible and find gaps between textbooks and the bible to be proof-positive of God's non-existence. Or you can exploit the weakness of religious cultural fads, such as the poetic belief we can look upon the earth from the afterlife or ask God for favors, neither of which are stated in the Bible. Guess what, the bible isn't the only text in history that fails to reveal every minute detail of its content's topics.

One thing I won't do is have a google search war with you and argue forever. When you think scientifically rather than spiritually nothing will convice you. Going all in on either side can distort your perspective. Just consider that when you try to spread your "proof" or studies. If you respect my spiritual beliefs I can respect your viewpoint.
You call them monotonous counter-points but what they really are is proof that all the stories in the bible especially the jesus story are fake but you believers refuse to accept it. Your right in saying that this thread can go on forever especially when you refuse to accept the truth so maybe this thread should end.

I'm done so long as I don't get insulted.

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 12th, 2018, 1:00 am

Russ Dizdar (his facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar) is a current preacher/former ohio police chaplain, who speaks about the massive satanic cult activity going on in ohio, and other states/places. He lives in summit county, ohio - he helps people that are born into satanic cults get out, receive salvation, and provides protection to them, and also helps bring healing from a condition they often impose on members from birth, called multiple personality disorder (MPD - also known as DID, dissociative identity disorder), which they use to help keep members under control/hidden.. The satanic covens/cult groups do this through various methods of torture from birth, to bring about a 'split' in the personality through trauma - then hypnosis (and other essentially brainwashing techniques) are used on the 'split personalities', which are 'programmed' (so to speak) to be obedient and do the work. The process is known/documented as satanic ritual abuse (SRA - look it up..) - the man russ helps get salvation/healing for ALL the personalities, and can help provide means of escape/protection for those that want out of these satanic cults/secret society groups.These satanic cult groups I'm talking about are part of the anti-christ's satanic army that's spoken about in the prophetic bible verses of revelation (revelation 16:13-14, revelation 19:19), and are secretly operating inter-connected HEAVILY all over the country, and in other places world wide... They have people operating covertly at all levels of government, education, entertainment, law enforcement, and religions/religious groups (pretending to be one religion, while secretly they're a satanist), and they are VERY ORGANIZED, AND VERY ACTIVE. (*Note* also youtube search: 'cia and satanism' - ted gunderson, a former FBI member, has some really valuable/interesting information concerning this topic.. also look up 'MK-Ultra', and 'project bluebird'.... there are official government files/documents available online, concerning this stuff.) These are the last days (matthew 24), and the end of this world as we know it is not far off. These satanic cults engage in the act of casting spells/hexes on people, as well, but christians are able to combat this with the power of God them through prayer, and also deliverance for the satanic witch's can be attained. The preacher russ has powerful spiritual warfare teachings (Judges 9:57, Matthew 16:18-19, Mark 16:16-18, Luke 10:18-20, Acts 13:1-12, Acts 16:16-18, Ephesians 6:10-17) - witchcraft is real (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Luke 10:18-20, Romans 16:10, Acts 19:18-29, 1 Timothy 4:1, Revelation 2:24), and these satanic covens/cult groups are heavily into it, doing human sacrifice and other things for demonic empowerment (2 Kings 21:6, Matthew 16:26-27, Luke 4:5-7, Acts 8:9-1, Revelation 18:23), and are involved in/tied to child kidnappings, much of the sex trafficking/sex slave stuff, serial killers (for example: charles manson, and richard ramirez -AKA the night stalker, who was from texas...), and also many people believe that some of the mass murderer's/shooters that have been arrested are potentially satanic cult coven members/victims of the satanic ritual abuse, themselves... This stuff is VERY REAL, and it is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION - the man russ provides massive concrete evidence concerning this matter, and I have a qucik/powerful overview teaching that's posted at the top of my page, with a few links attached to it, that will help bring a strong understanding concerning the situation, while providing evidences as well. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! (my face book is: https://www.facebook.com/kenny.jackson.5011)