The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 18th, 2004, 11:05 pm

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

found this, thought it would be interesting to share

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

Unread post by Kemosave » August 19th, 2004, 9:33 am

Posted previously in the Charles Mansion thread for your edification. The reprobate (2) leaders in the satanic movement deceive (1) the gullible and unaware depending on them for their perpetuity until the end of this age.

"Yeah Charlie was a 60's straight Satanist along with Susan and some others in the family. Susan danced for Lavey and some others and had some interesting things to say about what he (Lavey) really believed once when his guard was down. Apparently the leadership is a lot more serious than the watered down version they push on the masses whom they consider expendable pawns. Charlie pimped the family around traveling playing messenger for the covens even to Britain. But the Devil deceived them and destroyed their minds to the point they forgot about God and Jesus and became so deluded they thought, like the NightStalker who also met with Lavey's old partner Aquino before starting his spree, thinking they would reign in Hell with the Devil. Of course, that's what the "father of all lies" wanted them to think as he led them down the road to spiritual destruction and reprobation whose end is spiritual blindness, eternal torment, and lonliness so intense "their worm never dies."

Don't follow in their footsteps or you will die spiritually and end up trapped in a real place of eternal punishment from which there is no return. Don't believe the lies they spin. Instead, find a narrow road that leads to eternal life. You'll find that road in Christ.

1. 2 Timothy 3 (13): While evil men and impostors go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

2. 1 Timothy 4 (1): The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 19th, 2004, 7:43 pm

interestin, i didnt kno there was a charles manson post
by the way im not a satanist

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 20th, 2004, 8:24 am

Hi,

Yes my point, other than the history lesson, is to reveal that the "good" in Satanism is always intended to draw the ignorant into the occult and towards reprobation. This type of wishy washy material is intended for that purpose. Satanic leadership prides themselves on their ability to decieve. It is considered a virtue as telling the truth would be to a Christian for example. Enough said.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 22nd, 2004, 1:51 am

one quick question -

kemosave - have you ever heard of an apologist named dr. robert "bob" morey?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 23rd, 2004, 11:45 am

Can't I say that I have although I was able to read a little about him after seeing your post.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 8th, 2004, 6:07 pm

I AM A WITCH (YES ORIGINALLY MEN AND WOMEN WERE CALLED WITCHEES.......AND I GO BY THE OLD LAW............N E WAYS, CHARLES MANSON?????????? ARE U SERIOUS? YA'LL BELIEVE THAT THEN U GOTTA BELIEVE THAT BLACKS ARESTUPID AND PUERTO RICANS ARE ALL THIEVES.............COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP......BEFORE WE FIGHT OPPRESSION E MUST FIRST STOP OPPRESSING

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 9th, 2004, 9:52 am

The Manson post is historically accurate. Your post is a rambling monologue that doesn't make much sense. If you even understand what it is that you believe then please communicate it plainly, in detail, and with some comprehension so we may respond.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 9th, 2004, 10:49 am

Kemosave wrote:Posted previously in the Charles Mansion thread for your edification. The reprobate (2) leaders in the satanic movement deceive (1) the gullible and unaware depending on them for their perpetuity until the end of this age.

"Yeah Charlie was a 60's straight Satanist along with Susan and some others in the family. Susan danced for Lavey and some others and had some interesting things to say about what he (Lavey) really believed once when his guard was down. Apparently the leadership is a lot more serious than the watered down version they push on the masses whom they consider expendable pawns. Charlie pimped the family around traveling playing messenger for the covens even to Britain. But the Devil deceived them and destroyed their minds to the point they forgot about God and Jesus and became so deluded they thought, like the NightStalker who also met with Lavey's old partner Aquino before starting his spree, thinking they would reign in Hell with the Devil. Of course, that's what the "father of all lies" wanted them to think as he led them down the road to spiritual destruction and reprobation whose end is spiritual blindness, eternal torment, and lonliness so intense "their worm never dies."

Don't follow in their footsteps or you will die spiritually and end up trapped in a real place of eternal punishment from which there is no return. Don't believe the lies they spin. Instead, find a narrow road that leads to eternal life. You'll find that road in Christ.

1. 2 Timothy 3 (13): While evil men and impostors go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

2. 1 Timothy 4 (1): The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

well, personally, I think these people were/are insane. You can worship the devil and not be insane, but I thnk that manson would have been a nutase no matter what he believed in.

and this "The reprobate (2) leaders in the satanic movement deceive (1) the gullible and unaware depending on them for their perpetuity until the end of this age." can be said of almost any religion. I personally think it is morally wrong to teach children about god and religion before they learn to read and understand things. I think you should be taught reading, mathematics, and logic before being exposed to religion. that way a person can make an actual choice. Granted, some people do make a choice late in life and go with a certain religion, but the masses only follow whatever religion they are forced into by their parents, and then, only because they were gullible children. And why is it a mystery that a child believes in religion, they also believe in santa, the easter bunny, and the tooth fairy.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 9th, 2004, 11:03 am

Umm.. Panik. The word reprobate as I used it would mean "to foreordain to damnation" You are therefore indicating that almost every religious leader in the world that has ever existed is foreordained to damnation. I must strenously disagree with you to steer you back.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 9th, 2004, 11:47 am

FUCK THAT COMPREHEND SHIT.........IGNORANTS ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO FELL "BIG" BY STEPPIN' ON ANOTHER BROTHA.........ALL I'M SAYING IS STOP CRYING....STRAIGHT UP......U GET WHAT U GIVE............JUDGE AND BE JUDGED.

TO EACH HIS OWN.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 9th, 2004, 12:10 pm

Kemosave wrote:Umm.. Panik. The word reprobate as I used it would mean "to foreordain to damnation" You are therefore indicating that almost every religious leader in the world that has ever existed is foreordained to damnation. I must strenously disagree with you to steer you back.

sorry, I just wuoted the whle sentance. I just hate when people quote partial shi- of mine. You know what I'm saying though?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 9th, 2004, 3:14 pm

Yes I understand what you are saying. In all honesty and humility I say that if I was in an unregenerate state I too would most likely view things the same way. I am in a regenerate state, however, and have a perspective you don't which is why I disagree with you.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 9th, 2004, 4:19 pm

TRANSLATION: " U CRAZIER THAN A MOTHFUCKA"

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » April 10th, 2007, 10:05 am

fistfullofboomstick wrote:1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

found this, thought it would be interesting to share

damn for satan believers, these rules dont sound outrageous

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 10th, 2007, 11:48 am

I met a guy who warshiped satan.He said there is only 1 big rule.Be as egocentric as you can be,only think about yourself.That's rule nm. 1 he said to me.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 10th, 2007, 1:01 pm

Odog wrote:I met a guy who warshiped satan.He said there is only 1 big rule.Be as egocentric as you can be,only think about yourself.That's rule nm. 1 he said to me.

There's many forms of Satanism, some to the extent of being the exact opposite of Christian values, which seem to be for the simple sake of rebelling against it. It's like any religion really. Some people use a blanket term of Satanism when describing a number of religions that have properties of Satanism but not be defined as such.

Return to “Religious Thought”