People who the worship the Devil

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » August 5th, 2005, 3:21 pm

if you would listen to yourself you could see how you keep referring to jesus as being subject to god. not jesus himself being god, but being sent on missions by god. being created by god, praying to god, at the right hand of god, and being ressurected by god. it is only common sense. you keep referring to them as two separate persons then contradict yourself by saying they are the same person. foolishness.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Unread post by Kemosave » August 5th, 2005, 4:39 pm

You are mixed up. JW theology is incorrect. The Bible is right. I have already given you the information showing Jesus is both God and our example.

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » August 6th, 2005, 8:15 am

alonso wrote:
TmaaN wrote:The confusion is in you because you must understand what those who called Jesus the Son of God meant when they called him that.


Tell us what it meant Tmaan, to "those" who called Jesus the Son of God.


Matthew 4:3 3 And (a)the tempter came and said to Him, "If You are the b)Son of God, command that these stones become bread."

Matthew 8:29 29 And they cried out, saying, "(1a)What business do we have with each other, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before (2)the time?"

Matthew 27:54 54 (a)Now the centurion, and those who were with him b)keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw (c)the earthquake and the things that were happening, became very frightened and said, "Truly this was (1d)the Son of God!"

John 10:30-39 30 "(a)(Jesus said)I and the Father are (1)one." 31 The Jews (a)picked up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" 33 The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for a)blasphemy; and because You, being a man, (b)make Yourself out to be God." 34 Jesus answered them, "Has it not been written in (a)your (b)Law, '(c)I SAID, YOU ARE GODS '? 35 "If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of Him, whom the Father (a)sanctified and (b)sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, '(c)I am the Son of God '? 37 "(a)If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe (a)the works, so that you may (1)know and understand that (b)the Father is in Me, and I in the Father." 39 Therefore (a)they were seeking again to seize Him, and (b)He eluded their grasp.

Matthew 26:63-65 63 But (a)Jesus kept silent. (b)And the high priest said to Him, "I (1c)adjure You by (d)the living God, that You tell us whether You are (2)the Christ, (e)the Son of God." 64 Jesus said to him, "(a)You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, (1)hereafter you will see (b)THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and (c)COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN." 65 Then the high priest (a)tore his (1)robes and said, "He has blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold, you have now heard the blasphemy;

John 19:5-7 5 Jesus then came out, (a)wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe. Pilate said to them, "Behold, the Man!" 6 So when the chief priests and the (a)officers saw Him, they cried out saying, "Crucify, crucify!" Pilate said to them, "Take Him yourselves and crucify Him, for (b)I find no guilt in Him." 7 The Jews answered him, "(a)We have a law, and by that law He ought to die because He (b)made Himself out to be the Son of God."

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » August 6th, 2005, 4:33 pm

TmaaN wrote:
alonso wrote:
TmaaN wrote:The confusion is in you because you must understand what those who called Jesus the Son of God meant when they called him that.


Tell us what it meant Tmaan, to "those" who called Jesus the Son of God.


Matthew 4:3 3 And (a)the tempter came and said to Him, "If You are the b)Son of God, command that these stones become bread."

Matthew 8:29 29 And they cried out, saying, "(1a)What business do we have with each other, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before (2)the time?"

Matthew 27:54 54 (a)Now the centurion, and those who were with him b)keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw (c)the earthquake and the things that were happening, became very frightened and said, "Truly this was (1d)the Son of God!"

John 10:30-39 30 "(a)(Jesus said)I and the Father are (1)one." 31 The Jews (a)picked up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" 33 The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for a)blasphemy; and because You, being a man, (b)make Yourself out to be God." 34 Jesus answered them, "Has it not been written in (a)your (b)Law, '(c)I SAID, YOU ARE GODS '? 35 "If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of Him, whom the Father (a)sanctified and (b)sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, '(c)I am the Son of God '? 37 "(a)If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe (a)the works, so that you may (1)know and understand that (b)the Father is in Me, and I in the Father." 39 Therefore (a)they were seeking again to seize Him, and (b)He eluded their grasp.

Matthew 26:63-65 63 But (a)Jesus kept silent. (b)And the high priest said to Him, "I (1c)adjure You by (d)the living God, that You tell us whether You are (2)the Christ, (e)the Son of God." 64 Jesus said to him, "(a)You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, (1)hereafter you will see (b)THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and (c)COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN." 65 Then the high priest (a)tore his (1)robes and said, "He has blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold, you have now heard the blasphemy;

John 19:5-7 5 Jesus then came out, (a)wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe. Pilate said to them, "Behold, the Man!" 6 So when the chief priests and the (a)officers saw Him, they cried out saying, "Crucify, crucify!" Pilate said to them, "Take Him yourselves and crucify Him, for (b)I find no guilt in Him." 7 The Jews answered him, "(a)We have a law, and by that law He ought to die because He (b)made Himself out to be the Son of God."
the key word to pay attention to is "SON" meaninig the father is greater than jesus is.-john 14:28

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » August 6th, 2005, 6:16 pm

Who cares what you think it means...! What did Jesus's contemporaries know! Let the Scripture Interpret Scripture!

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » August 6th, 2005, 10:13 pm

TmaaN wrote:Who cares what you think it means...! What did Jesus's contemporaries know! Let the Scripture Interpret Scripture!
they knew he was not GOD. and he never claimed to be.

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » August 7th, 2005, 2:36 am

Do ypu know how to read?

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » August 7th, 2005, 9:15 am

TmaaN wrote:Do ypu know how to read?
only words that's spelled right.

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » August 7th, 2005, 9:21 am

let GOD speak for himself: 1corith. 11:3

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » August 7th, 2005, 4:12 pm

Deal with one verse at a time. Otherwise all your doing is using Scripture to contradict Scripture. Well, maybe you believe that the Scripture actually does contradict itself... I will not chase you around the bible...

Now, why did the Jews have a problem with what Jesus said concerning himself?

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » August 7th, 2005, 6:27 pm

matthew 24:36: if the son is equal to the father, how is it that the father knows things that the son does not? and why the holy spirit not know?

i advise you to listen to the words of GOD and stop opposing it and grossly misrepresenting it.

jesus worships my father and GOD JEHOVAH.-john 20:17 imitate him.

obviously your not reading the scriptures cited

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » August 7th, 2005, 10:12 pm

Christ is 100% Human and 100% Deity.

Philippians 2:6-7 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.

Christ voluntarily restricted use of certain Divine attributes therefore he knew just what was required to do what his Father called him to do.

Now will you please deal with what the Jews knew to cause them to find him guilty of Blaspheme?

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » August 8th, 2005, 7:51 am

you missed the point of php 2:6." jesus gave no regard to equality with GOD".

as i recall, alonso ask you the same question about what they thought christ meant being the son of god and you never answered, are you now trying to get the answer from me. we have been waiting on your reply.

and i'm also waiting on kemosave's reply. just one crime.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4134
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 8th, 2005, 2:08 pm

Basically they way I understand Jesus Christ deity and human 100%.

The law taught men that sin exists, and with the breaking of God's law "all" humans become inperfect; since no man who has sinned can ever claim to be perfect, then that man can not attone and pay "death" the price for sin and be free from it.

As it is written "the wages of sin is death".

Therefore only "a perfect man" could pay the ramson required by death for man's sin. Jesus is that perfect man and payed the ramson through His sacrifice on the cross, and by it, He demostrated that sin has no power over Him and His perfect covenant with man's in perfection by His grace which became fulfilled under the law which "NO MAN" could ever accomplish.

Since man was created in God's image and were destined to be a part of His "family" -perfect as He is perfect, therefore the God/Man in Jesus fulfills a reunification role that could only be accomplish by a perfect Man with a perfect God.

God made Himself fully a Man, and through his own example in Loving Sacrifice, He not only redeemed us back to His family, but also showed us how man is to truly worship God, not through meaningless hirearchies and self serving acts, but through love, justice, mercy, humbleness, and so on -in all of these things our Lord Jesus gave us the perfect example through His own worship of God. And He showed us all who and what God is all about.

He who's knows and see's Jesus, knows God and has seen God - not through the invicible realm, but through the eyes of man.

Imagine if Jesus had ran around presaching "worship me, for I am God", just like so many others before and after Him have done, or imagine if He would of preached "I am merely another prophet of God". If you done your homework, you would immediately realize that He would of been just another man and his message would of been from man, but that was not the case, for He Himself is "THE WORD OF GOD" in a very literal meaning, for one can quote another man's words and re-speak them, they however remain tre other man's voive. But claims to be "THE WORD" with God "since the beginning", and in His almighty wisdom delivered Himself to man's heart and mind skillfully without dwelling on humanistic vanity regarding prophets and gods.

He fulfilled God in man & man being one with God, through God (Himself).

Amen...

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4134
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 8th, 2005, 2:24 pm

Basically they way I understand Jesus Christ is as deity and human 100%.

The law taught men that sin exists, and with the breaking of God's law "all" humans become inperfect; since no man who has sinned can ever claim to be perfect, then that man can not attone and pay "death" the price of sin and be free from it. Man alone can not escape the claws of death.

As it is written "the wages of sin is death".

Therefore only "a perfect man" could pay the ramson required by death for man's sin.

Jesus is that "perfect man" and payed the ramson through His sacrifice on the cross, and by it, He demostrated that sin has no power over Him.
His perfect covenant re-made man's imperfection perfect through His grace; which "fulfilled the law" through His own perfect life as a Man, a claim which no "NO MAN" could ever accomplish.

Since man was created in God's image and were destined to be a part of His family "perfect as He is perfect"; The God/Man in Jesus' person fulfills the reunification role between God and which could only be accomplished by a perfect Man with a perfect God.

God made Himself fully a Man, and through his own live example in Loving Sacrifice, He not only redeemed us back to His family, but also showed us how man is to truly serve and worship God; not through meaningless hirearchies and self serving acts, but through love, justice, mercy, humbleness, and so on.
In all of these things our Lord Jesus gave us the perfect example by His own worship and service of God, and by doing this, He showed us all who and what God is all about.

He who's knows and see's Jesus, knows God and has seen God; not through the invicible realm, but through the eyes of man.

Imagine if Jesus had ran around preaching "worship me, for I am God", just like so many others before and after Him have done, or imagine if He would of preached "I am merely another prophet of God".

If you done your homework, you would immediately realize that He would of been just another man and his message would of been from man, but that was not the case, for He Himself is "THE WORD OF GOD" in a very literal meaning; for one can quote another man's words and re-speak them, they however remain the other man's words.

But Jesus' claims to be "THE WORD" of God and with Him "since the beginning", and in Jesus' almighty wisdom, He delivered Himself into man's heart and mind skillfully without dwelling on humanistic vanity regarding prophets and gods.

He fulfilled God in man & man being one with God, through God (Himself).

Amen...[/quote]

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » August 8th, 2005, 10:03 pm

ratt wrote:you missed the point of php 2:6." jesus gave no regard to equality with GOD".

as i recall, alonso ask you the same question about what they thought christ meant being the son of god and you never answered, are you now trying to get the answer from me. we have been waiting on your reply.

and i'm also waiting on kemosave's reply. just one crime.


You only quoted half of the verse dude! Read the context! Christ did not consider equality with God something to hold on to…what does that imply?

You still have not answered the Jews question!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 8th, 2005, 10:15 pm

TmaaN wrote:
ratt wrote:you missed the point of php 2:6." jesus gave no regard to equality with GOD".

as i recall, alonso ask you the same question about what they thought christ meant being the son of god and you never answered, are you now trying to get the answer from me. we have been waiting on your reply.

and i'm also waiting on kemosave's reply. just one crime.


You only quoted half of the verse dude! Read the context! Christ did not consider equality with God something to hold on to…what does that imply?

You still have not answered the Jews question!


TmaaN, Ratt is a knucklehead!!! U have firmly established the point u were trying 2 make. He's persistent and he refuses 2 relent. I believe and it's conspicious that he reads the Bible(in his case probally the New World Translation-a desecrated interpretation of JEHOVAH'S word) "as it is". JESUS IS GOD u big dummy!! Ratt, u do know what Immanuel means right? Just in case u don't Immanuel means "GOD(Jehovah) IS WITH US"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read Matthew 1:23!!

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » August 9th, 2005, 12:01 am

you guys always make me laugh i enjoy it alot. i just hope that jehovah open your eyes before it's too late. i don't expect every ear to understand the deep things of god. soften your heart and jehovah will grant you understanding. it's been a pleasure, have a nice life gentleman.

advice: be kind to JEHOVAH's wittnesses- matthew 25:40

the true GOD can never die.

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » August 9th, 2005, 12:30 am

some day soon the trinity gods of the infamous diabolical christendom cult and their unclean places of worship will be utterly destroyed. good riddance! revelations 22:15; jere. 4:22-29

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » August 9th, 2005, 12:35 am

THIS IS WHAT JEHOVAH HAS SAID CONCERNING YOU:

"THEY HAVE EYES , BUT THEY CANNOT SEE
THEY HAVE EARS, BUT CANNOT HEAR"- jeremiah 5:21

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » August 9th, 2005, 6:43 am

The only thing that I asked for was a simple answer to my question. They will never concede to the facts simply because they cannot, it’s not that they will not, but that they have not been granted by God to glorify Him. The ones to whom He prepared will hear.

Peace out!

User avatar
Babii_InSane
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: April 30th, 2006, 4:00 am

Re: People who the worship the Devil

Unread post by Babii_InSane » May 3rd, 2006, 5:53 am

DiaBo wrote:I know one homie who go to my school he got a homie who live in his Hood they both dawgs he told us his homie worship the devil i ask him if i shoot at his homie or kill him it will come back on me having anybody got friends who worship the devil or anything bad happen to the person that came back on them



i Don't Know AnyOne who Actually Worships the DeVil... But i do Know a Few People who Do Black Magic... Which Meanz They work for the Devil... And Seriously Itz really Scary Because some Lady that Lives down my Endz... Actually Does Black Magic and People go to her to Teach them How to Do Black Magic or Help them Out...

... But i Can't UnderStand why anyOne would ever want too work with the DeVil...!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 5:55 am

^I thought a lot of people in England did that? Wasn't there some sort a movement a while ago there? "Golden Dawn" or something

User avatar
Babii_InSane
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: April 30th, 2006, 4:00 am

Unread post by Babii_InSane » May 3rd, 2006, 6:10 am

'Golden Down'... Doesn't Ring any Bellz to Me... But the Women am Chatting about is a Born and Bred Muslim... But Instead she PiCked to Work with the Devil... Btw Most People Go to Africa Or Asia if they want to Learn How to do 'Black Magic'.... Because in Somalia There's a Tree That Grows in the Wild... That was Probably Planted By the Devil... Which People Rub themSelves With to Gain Knowledge About the Devil and his Workz...!

Btw I've Actually WitNessed People Rubbing ThemSelves Over That Tree... And it Workz... But the Treez Very Rare!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 2:46 pm

interesting.... do you know what the tree is called?

Scientifically it's found that most (but not all) scared plants have drug properties but I never heard of just rubbing on a tree.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Unread post by WIP » May 5th, 2006, 6:31 am

I have NEVER met one black man who worships the devil

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » June 22nd, 2006, 12:22 am

WIP wrote:I have NEVER met one black man who worships the devil


YOU MUST LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN!


ey.. how is it that those who are not Christian get the label of "devil worsipper"?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 22nd, 2006, 12:38 pm

realize the real lies wrote:
WIP wrote:I have NEVER met one black man who worships the devil


YOU MUST LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN!


ey.. how is it that those who are not Christian get the label of "devil worsipper"?


1. You must live in a crazy town
2. Not true. It's either you're for God or against God, and that one must make a choic - doesn't necessarily mean devil worship.

You seem to base your decisions on
majority=wrong
and
everyone is right even if they contradict
and
whoever I perceive to be in power is wrong

Well here's some "real lies" for thought
1. Christianity is the majoriry

NOT true, not everyone who says they are Christian is Christian. And for that matter not even everyon who says they worship the devil worships the devil. The majority of people are deist or agnostic. In fact even in Asia which you seem to love (I know from experience) most "Buddhists" are really even Buddhist.

2. Christians are in power

Just the idea is laughable. It's an oxymoron. Jesus said Christians will always be oppressed, so the idea of Christians being in power is already suspect.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » June 24th, 2006, 10:17 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
WIP wrote:I have NEVER met one black man who worships the devil


YOU MUST LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN!


ey.. how is it that those who are not Christian get the label of "devil worsipper"?


1. You must live in a crazy town
2. Not true. It's either you're for God or against God, and that one must make a choic - doesn't necessarily mean devil worship.

You seem to base your decisions on
majority=wrong
and
everyone is right even if they contradict
and
whoever I perceive to be in power is wrong

Well here's some "real lies" for thought
1. Christianity is the majoriry

NOT true, not everyone who says they are Christian is Christian. And for that matter not even everyon who says they worship the devil worships the devil. The majority of people are deist or agnostic. In fact even in Asia which you seem to love (I know from experience) most "Buddhists" are really even Buddhist.

2. Christians are in power

Just the idea is laughable. It's an oxymoron. Jesus said Christians will always be oppressed, so the idea of Christians being in power is already suspect.



what's your point? because you do a great job of talking in circles

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 24th, 2006, 11:08 pm

Ya...I am confused as to what you're point is also.

Starr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: June 28th, 2006, 10:09 pm

Unread post by Starr » June 29th, 2006, 10:09 pm

So basically he believes there's a God but he chooses to worship the biggest evil? Sometimes I don't understand ppl ...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 30th, 2006, 7:07 pm

Starr wrote:So basically he believes there's a God but he chooses to worship the biggest evil? Sometimes I don't understand ppl ...


now I don't understand what you're talking about

what?

Post Reply

Return to “Religious Thought”