Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8731
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby alexalonso » April 2nd, 2011, 12:54 am

UN workers were killed in Afghanistan after Friday worship when they learned that a preacher in Florida burned a Koran. Bizarre.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby whiskeyjack » April 2nd, 2011, 1:36 pm

UN workers were killed in Afghanistan after Friday worship when they learned that a preacher in Florida burned a Koran. Bizarre.


That is bizarre and totally fucked up. From my understanding, burning a book isnt a crime. Just like protesting at a dead soliders funeral isnt a crime. Going out and killing people over something as trivial as the burning of a book is a crime. Id say Alqueda had a role in this cause normal protestors wouldnt rush into a UN compound and behead someone, thats not normal behaviour.. And i find it funny the protestors just grabbed random people to kill... I feel bad for the families,

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby Sentenza » April 2nd, 2011, 5:25 pm

The Taliban infiltrated/initiated those demonstrations.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/tal ... story.html

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8731
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby alexalonso » April 6th, 2011, 3:58 am

Must have some al Queda or Taliban influence, because I havent heard that other people in other countries in the Middle East reacted with murder. I also learned that this preach knew that there would be killing if he burned a Koran. Does this preacher have blood on his hand?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby Quepolo3 » April 6th, 2011, 7:17 am

alexalonso wrote:Must have some al Queda or Taliban influence, because I havent heard that other people in other countries in the Middle East reacted with murder. I also learned that this preach knew that there would be killing if he burned a Koran. Does this preacher have blood on his hand?


Hell yeah he does. It's unbelievable that we allow idiots like that preacher to get away with burning Bibles and Koran's or any other religious texts. I know that these actions are protected under the articles of the Constitution. However when it leads to people being hurt or killed, then it can't be tolerated. I hope that the family files a wrongful death lawsuit against him for creating the issue which caused the death of thier loved ones. I think this is a perfect example of why we don't need to be in Afghanistan. Here we are trying to help this country and they repay us by killing innocent people for something someone else did. Let's leave, let the taliban and al queda come back, and we they get out of line, bomb the s--t out of them. That's just my oppinion.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby ViciousRidah » April 6th, 2011, 10:42 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:Must have some al Queda or Taliban influence, because I havent heard that other people in other countries in the Middle East reacted with murder. I also learned that this preach knew that there would be killing if he burned a Koran. Does this preacher have blood on his hand?


Hell yeah he does. It's unbelievable that we allow idiots like that preacher to get away with burning Bibles and Koran's or any other religious texts. I know that these actions are protected under the articles of the Constitution. However when it leads to people being hurt or killed, then it can't be tolerated. I hope that the family files a wrongful death lawsuit against him for creating the issue which caused the death of thier loved ones. I think this is a perfect example of why we don't need to be in Afghanistan. Here we are trying to help this country and they repay us by killing innocent people for something someone else did. Let's leave, let the taliban and al queda come back, and we they get out of line, bomb the s--t out of them. That's just my oppinion.


I agree with you here because I don't think they should of broad casted a preacher burning the Koran, its some what like rubbing it in these radicals faces.

As for the family filing for wrongful death well, you can sue for anything in this country.

I really cannot figure the reason for the US to be in Afghanistan, other than looking for a so called terrorist leader that we aren't even sure is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.If you ask me, it makes the US look weak ,invading the whole country to find one little stumbling terrorist who is a cave dweller, Osama Bin Laden doesn't even hold that much influence in Afghanistan, he was supported and backed by Taliban in that country because of Osama's affiliation with Al Qaeda,if the Taliban have already lost their position of power,Osama Bin Laden has no solid back up in that country anymore.

The US could of used other means to obtain Bin Laden rather than sending countless troops over to Afghanistan, its like killing an ant with a sledgehammer!

There have been a lot of terrorist who have killed American civilians ,is there any reason to send over 100,000 troops to these terrorist home countries and have a de facto war in progress,smh,Gaddafi has supported terrorist that have killed American )civilians (might be British )but America and NATO only impede a ''no-fly-zone'' in Libya,why are they not invading them,c'mon.

I don't think we should jump the gun and blame this on Afghanistan though, Osama is not even Afghani ,he is Saudi Arabian, and a Bin Laden at that ,a family that has some rapport with the ''Bush Family''.They should be knockin down these Bin Ladens family's doors first and try to figure where he is located.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby Quepolo3 » April 7th, 2011, 6:53 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:Must have some al Queda or Taliban influence, because I havent heard that other people in other countries in the Middle East reacted with murder. I also learned that this preach knew that there would be killing if he burned a Koran. Does this preacher have blood on his hand?


Hell yeah he does. It's unbelievable that we allow idiots like that preacher to get away with burning Bibles and Koran's or any other religious texts. I know that these actions are protected under the articles of the Constitution. However when it leads to people being hurt or killed, then it can't be tolerated. I hope that the family files a wrongful death lawsuit against him for creating the issue which caused the death of thier loved ones. I think this is a perfect example of why we don't need to be in Afghanistan. Here we are trying to help this country and they repay us by killing innocent people for something someone else did. Let's leave, let the taliban and al queda come back, and we they get out of line, bomb the s--t out of them. That's just my oppinion.


I agree with you here because I don't think they should of broad casted a preacher burning the Koran, its some what like rubbing it in these radicals faces.

As for the family filing for wrongful death well, you can sue for anything in this country.

I really cannot figure the reason for the US to be in Afghanistan, other than looking for a so called terrorist leader that we aren't even sure is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.If you ask me, it makes the US look weak ,invading the whole country to find one little stumbling terrorist who is a cave dweller, Osama Bin Laden doesn't even hold that much influence in Afghanistan, he was supported and backed by Taliban in that country because of Osama's affiliation with Al Qaeda,if the Taliban have already lost their position of power,Osama Bin Laden has no solid back up in that country anymore.

The US could of used other means to obtain Bin Laden rather than sending countless troops over to Afghanistan, its like killing an ant with a sledgehammer!

There have been a lot of terrorist who have killed American civilians ,is there any reason to send over 100,000 troops to these terrorist home countries and have a de facto war in progress,smh,Gaddafi has supported terrorist that have killed American )civilians (might be British )but America and NATO only impede a ''no-fly-zone'' in Libya,why are they not invading them,c'mon.

I don't think we should jump the gun and blame this on Afghanistan though, Osama is not even Afghani ,he is Saudi Arabian, and a Bin Laden at that ,a family that has some rapport with the ''Bush Family''.They should be knockin down these Bin Ladens family's doors first and try to figure where he is located.


@ViciousRidah- Good points bruh. That's probably the best way to go about it.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8731
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby alexalonso » April 7th, 2011, 10:19 pm

The preacher new that if he burned the Koran that people in Afghanistan were going to have a fit. Dont not sound like a Christian move, to incite violence, so I look at that preacher as a fake false prophet that is not working on behalf of God. A straight phony.

But who remembers that the Afghanistan people were destroying Buddhist statues that were hundreds of years old, thousands, that were carved into the mountains? That was foul.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby whiskeyjack » May 14th, 2011, 9:50 am

Hardcore muslims need to get with the times. These aren't the days of King Louis leading a shitty crusade against the saracens anymore. Its a fucking book, any written version of a higher power is to be taken as seriously as Santa Claus..... Church and state need to be seperated

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8731
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby alexalonso » March 18th, 2012, 1:13 am

More Koran burning, but this time it happened by US military in Afghanistan.

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 55
Joined: August 7th, 2018, 4:12 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco
Contact:

Re: Koran burning leads to death in Afghanistan

Unread postby SpiritualKnight » September 12th, 2018, 1:04 am

Russ Dizdar (his facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar) is a current preacher/former ohio police chaplain, who speaks about the massive satanic cult activity going on in ohio, and other states/places. He lives in summit county, ohio - he helps people that are born into satanic cults get out, receive salvation, and provides protection to them, and also helps bring healing from a condition they often impose on members from birth, called multiple personality disorder (MPD - also known as DID, dissociative identity disorder), which they use to help keep members under control/hidden.. The satanic covens/cult groups do this through various methods of torture from birth, to bring about a 'split' in the personality through trauma - then hypnosis (and other essentially brainwashing techniques) are used on the 'split personalities', which are 'programmed' (so to speak) to be obedient and do the work. The process is known/documented as satanic ritual abuse (SRA - look it up..) - the man russ helps get salvation/healing for ALL the personalities, and can help provide means of escape/protection for those that want out of these satanic cults/secret society groups.These satanic cult groups I'm talking about are part of the anti-christ's satanic army that's spoken about in the prophetic bible verses of revelation (revelation 16:13-14, revelation 19:19), and are secretly operating inter-connected HEAVILY all over the country, and in other places world wide... They have people operating covertly at all levels of government, education, entertainment, law enforcement, and religions/religious groups (pretending to be one religion, while secretly they're a satanist), and they are VERY ORGANIZED, AND VERY ACTIVE. (*Note* also youtube search: 'cia and satanism' - ted gunderson, a former FBI member, has some really valuable/interesting information concerning this topic.. also look up 'MK-Ultra', and 'project bluebird'.... there are official government files/documents available online, concerning this stuff.) These are the last days (matthew 24), and the end of this world as we know it is not far off. These satanic cults engage in the act of casting spells/hexes on people, as well, but christians are able to combat this with the power of God them through prayer, and also deliverance for the satanic witch's can be attained. The preacher russ has powerful spiritual warfare teachings (Judges 9:57, Matthew 16:18-19, Mark 16:16-18, Luke 10:18-20, Acts 13:1-12, Acts 16:16-18, Ephesians 6:10-17) - witchcraft is real (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Luke 10:18-20, Romans 16:10, Acts 19:18-29, 1 Timothy 4:1, Revelation 2:24), and these satanic covens/cult groups are heavily into it, doing human sacrifice and other things for demonic empowerment (2 Kings 21:6, Matthew 16:26-27, Luke 4:5-7, Acts 8:9-1, Revelation 18:23), and are involved in/tied to child kidnappings, much of the sex trafficking/sex slave stuff, serial killers (for example: charles manson, and richard ramirez -AKA the night stalker, who was from texas...), and also many people believe that some of the mass murderer's/shooters that have been arrested are potentially satanic cult coven members/victims of the satanic ritual abuse, themselves... This stuff is VERY REAL, and it is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION - the man russ provides massive concrete evidence concerning this matter, and I have a qucik/powerful overview teaching that's posted at the top of my page, with a few links attached to it, that will help bring a strong understanding concerning the situation, while providing evidences as well. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! (my face book is: https://www.facebook.com/kenny.jackson.5011)


Return to “Religious Thought”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests