PETER THE APOSTLE OR THE POPE

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

PETER THE APOSTLE OR THE POPE

Unread post by bumperjack » December 3rd, 2014, 3:33 pm

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: PETER THE APOSTLE OR THE POPE

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 20th, 2015, 8:43 am

That site is a joke. Anybody can make a site. Just like anybody can preach these days. Even a crackhead that read one book in the Bible can rent a room for one hour, so he can have church and take in donations for who knows what. I take that site as serious as I take those crackheads. People are creating too many conspiracy theories like some dope fiends or straight out liars for whatever reason. One of those reasons would be money and I'm sure you are aware why the church considers Peter the first Pope, even though you believe there is no proof and you can't prove he wasn't either.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » January 20th, 2015, 9:12 am

Rudog,your entitled to your opinion as we all are!!! Religion has always been debatable because of how many religions are out there 4,200 Religions are in the World Today, and believe they all claim to be right.

I don't think a crackhead. Even can compare to any religious writings. His only concern is his next hit.

All that article states is His or Her perspective.Like I have stated before Nobody has all the answers when it comes to Religion or what faith they claim they follow & state there belief or what they have been taught.

The 2 biggest Religions in the World Claim to be the one true Religion."Islam" (Muslims) & "Catholicism" (Catholics) But there are many who believe they have kinks in there Armor.

There are many claims in there Religious heretical doctrines that are arugumentive.As always L&R BJ

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 20th, 2015, 10:37 am

How do you know it's simply a perspective? You don't know these people. If you take a good look at their site, you will see they are trying to make money off of their Catholic bashing. Things like books and DVDs, claiming people like Jesuits are assassins.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » January 20th, 2015, 4:35 pm

Know I don't know them!!! far as bashing goes,not at all, it's a perspective "point of veiw" Rudog take it easy stud.Bashing is more disrespecting the "Catholic faith" thats there perspective of the truth.. they believe to be enlighting folks with there point of view,Are they trying to make money as I see you are correct they are but if you study you don't have to buy there material. Take it easy Rudog nobody's trying to bash anyone stud,If you got things to add thats kool.Nobody is trying to belittle anyone so don't trip Rudog everything is ok it's just a website.