HEAVEN or HELL ?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

HEAVEN or HELL ?

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 30th, 2004, 8:23 am

WHERE DOES A GANGSTER GOES TO WHEN HE DIES IN THE LINE OF FIRE FOR HIS CAUSE ?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: HEAVEN or HELL ?

Unread post by Kemosave » November 30th, 2004, 1:06 pm

Depends. If he has been spiritually reborn in truth (not merely the appearance of it [i.e. religion or false religious system] or a false rebirth [i.e. believes he has but does not actually possess salvation]) through fullfilling the transcendent Creator's prerequisite of belief in HIS provision of salvation and not sinned unto death afterwards (i.e. I'm speaking of reprobation here which would manifest as someone not ever wanting anything to do with God again) then I believe he is good to go to the judgement seat of Christ. He'll have to answer of course ;).

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » December 3rd, 2004, 10:24 am

Some gangsters go to the great Palermo in the sky, others to Napoli underworld, others again to LA Down Under Central, more again to Yardie's rest, yes man. Seriously, if a man go down blazin' doin' his gangsta business, then though I aint no judge, I rekon that the Creator's gonna have beef wid man! His judgement, I dunno 'cos Im just a creature and He the creator, get me!

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 3rd, 2004, 2:54 pm

Yes there is an accounting Noog and what you put in is what comes out but don't forget that many have accepted the Creator God's provision for salvation and begun the process of change. Neverthless they were in so deep that they died defending themselves or their loved one (homies included) while still in the hood. These circumstances are very different than an unrepentant who goes out thinking he's ganster number one.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 4th, 2004, 8:00 pm

How does that saying go 'GIVE CEASAR WHAT IS OF CEASAR', although I am by no means THE JUDGE, the assumption would be that if you are still caught up in the affairs of the street, then it can be assumed that you have negelected the responsibility of the temple of GOD.

On another note, most Hispanic gang members attach a strong Catholic religious beleif into their gang life, going as far as tattooing themselves with religious icons and imagery, as well as depicting it in murals and artwork, it is also included in their everyday speech, going as far as being used before or after an act of violence is committed. It is an integral part of the life in the gang for Mexicans, never is the tought given a deep second look wether if you die or kill for the gang wether it would have a negative impact on your salvation. It is intriguing to say the least, that a man can commend his soul to GOD and then go on the warpath.