12 Tribes of Israel and relevance today

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

12 Tribes of Israel and relevance today

Unread post by alexalonso » November 27th, 2017, 12:34 pm

What do you know about the 12 Tribes of Israel and how relevant are those groups today? Are their descendants still around? Are they still God's chosen people? How have those tribes moved around the world? What is the ethnic make-up if the tribes today?

If you know something please post, but dont cut and paste long text from other sources. just your views.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: 12 Tribes of Israel and relevance today

Unread post by bgcasper » December 5th, 2017, 1:36 am

the fake jew invaded israel they are kazarian real jews are from angient egypt era they aint white ...but the people claimin jew are white people noaday i smeel history hijack sound like rock and roll to me

TomKat
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: OKC

Re: 12 Tribes of Israel and relevance today

Unread post by TomKat » March 25th, 2018, 1:58 pm

The 12 tribes of Israel descended from Jacob; Abraham's son who God promised a covenant, would be passed down too .One would have a hard time tracing all their current descendants because over the course of thousands of years, they've mixed with so many races.Of course this was even taking place in the early Biblical times too. This is why I have always believed that the Israelites have blood-lineage all over the world. I can't really say if all the current Israelis are of the original lineage but I wouldn't fully say they aren't as well. There were Ancient Hebrews/Israelites dispersed all over Africa, as well as many nations of what is know viewed as the Middle East.
Remember the land currently known as Israel was previously known as Canaan. So where does the name "Israel: come from? Jacob; Abrahams' son was changed to Israel ,and it went from there. Previously they were simply viewed as Hebrews