Does It Make Any Sense To Be Black And Christian?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 29th, 2008, 12:58 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote: It disgusts me more when a church tries to pimp the congregation, my links point mostly to criticisms of churches. Yup.
I bet 'X' would rather be pimped by Farrakhan than screwed by the Pope.
I would rather not be pimped or screwed by anyone.

The pope is just a political figurehead, and this new guy is f*cking up. John Paul II understood what his real position was and used it for the best (fighting Communism and dictatorships). This new guy actually thinks he's the mouthpiece of God or something.

Don't worry, one day the Mother Plane will come and take Farrakhan and X back
http://www.finalcall.com/MLFspeaks/destruction.html

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 29th, 2008, 1:03 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote: It disgusts me more when a church tries to pimp the congregation, my links point mostly to criticisms of churches. Yup.
I bet 'X' would rather be pimped by Farrakhan than screwed by the Pope.
I would rather not be pimped or screwed by anyone.

The pope is just a political figurehead, and this new guy is f*cking up. John Paul II understood what his real position was and used it for the best (fighting Communism and dictatorships). This new guy actually thinks he's the mouthpiece of God or something.
The New Pope is definitely about power and not reconciliation, like John Paul II. Shame on us that hes german too. :lol:

Flex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Re: Does It Make Any Sense To Be Black And Christian?

Unread post by Flex » July 25th, 2008, 7:25 pm

It makes no more sense than being Black and Muslim. African ethnic groups had their own religious practices before Christianity and Islam. But both Islam and Christianity are held in highest regard by Black people.

Neither Christianity or Islam came out of Africa, but blacks look down on the original religions of the African continent as false. They were both spread through war and pillaging and forced upon our African brothers. Convert or die.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 1st, 2008, 4:36 pm

Christianity did come from Africa...because the Falasha's or ethiopian jews were the first jews and thus comes christianity....it has just been westernized...CHristianity is the true religion...islam is made from a prophecy? there are 30,000 other religions based on that same pretense...i.e mormanism....russelites = Jehova's witnesses etc

man takes and twists things...people are lazy....u can go to the club and not church? come on......there is no better sensation that GODS WIsDOM

TO gOD BE THE GLORY...

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Christianity did come from Africa...because the Falasha's or ethiopian jews were the first jews and thus comes christianity....it has just been westernized...CHristianity is the true religion...islam is made from a prophecy? there are 30,000 other religions based on that same pretense...i.e mormanism....russelites = Jehova's witnesses etc

man takes and twists things...people are lazy....u can go to the club and not church? come on......there is no better sensation that GODS WIsDOM

TO gOD BE THE GLORY...

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

TO gOD BE THE GLORY...

calina
What city do you live in now?: londres

Unread post by calina » November 8th, 2008, 4:32 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
Kemosave wrote:Rofl.. nothing here even worth responding to.
yet you left your little piece.......bravo

religion is not the same as faith,

i believe that god exsists and crist was the son of god, but i also believe that we all have the power to be angles or a demond, every day you see the beauty of humans being angles and humans being demons.

dont you just think that god is actualy just a big fuzzy ball of energy that when we die we will join him/her/it.

one thing is for sure, if ya live ya life as a bad-ass-mo-fo, worrieing about what colour he is is the last thing you should be worried about, ya-get-me!

be inspired
Calio

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » November 22nd, 2008, 6:20 pm

I didnt mean to post that....a gang of times over....but yeah Christianity is the TRUTH....actually " THE WAY"....man comes along and fuqs things up.....

JUST DO AS JESUS DID...." THATS THE WAY"

TO GOD BE THE GLORY