What are some solutions!?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

What are some solutions!?

Unread post by king phoenix » March 7th, 2007, 1:22 pm

Please take this thread seriously! i can tell from my short time on this forum that there are some deep thinking, open minded individuals as well as some ignorant or to be nice misguided people! please answer responsibly to this question!
I hve a theory that unless you have a solution to a problem, bashing it is useless! now recently i've read threads on racism and police brutallity and such forth, question is what are some possible solutions to these problems? anyone really have some ideas?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 13th, 2007, 9:16 pm

its a runaway snowball... the only soluton is complete collapse as we know it... maybe a near wipe out of all human exsistance and a desire to forget all the technology we have imprisoned ourselves with.

then life might once again become an organic experience.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: What are some solutions!?

Unread post by 'X' » March 13th, 2007, 10:00 pm

king phoenix wrote: what are some possible solutions to these problems? anyone really have some ideas?

1.)Unite

2.)A complete seperation

:arrow:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 13th, 2007, 10:09 pm

Get jobs back in the inner cities. Lots of jobs.

Build a whole shitload of drug treatment centers in high drug areas.

Knock down all blighted properties.

Make community/police relations better, especially in cities with bad relations between the two like LA for example.

In my opinion we need more integration. And if I can find that video about Queensbridge I can show you what I mean.

Ill think of more later

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 13th, 2007, 10:33 pm

'X' wrote:2.)A complete seperation
X if you and everyone else leaves Im tagging along :D

(no homo)

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 14th, 2007, 12:14 am

What we have here is people that don't have no sense. Most are not what I would call true gangsters. It's true we have the individual thugs, e-bangers, wannabes, onlookers, racists, whatever--but again, not TRUE GANGSTERS (in the purest form).

Cats today have lost their sense on what it means to work together as a community. They're too busy watching tv, playing video games, eating junk, trying to ACT hard, chasing paper, chasing white women, and otherwise trying to raise their invididual social status, if you will. I say it's a generational thing that's intermingled with immaturity. You don't see the vets/ ogz/street mofos on here saying stupid isht to each other.

I'll say it right now, I got no time for the racist punks on here who are "on" (gangster mode). :roll: This aint the place so save the fairytales for your next rally, this is STREETGANGS.com.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 14th, 2007, 9:17 am

Divide and conquer it's worked perfect on the minorities in the USA. We're bred to hate each other. Crips, bloods. Norte, Sur. White, Black, Democrat, Republican. We're all crabs in the bucket lookin for a way out when in reality were just clinging to the scraps that are takin from us.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 14th, 2007, 10:05 am

Cosign - all tied up from UK to USA in the Babylon Bargin Bucket fe true. Gotta agree with Ghost on this one - nuttin short of something REVOLUTIONARY....SOCIAL JUSTICE BECOMING THE THING WHICH HUMANISES ALL OF US....FRATERNITY....VIVA A CONSCIOUS REVOLUTION

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 14th, 2007, 8:51 pm

It all starts with the education system. Thats one thing that brings everyone together. You got these kids for what 7 hours a day sittin in a fuckin classroom forced to listen to what you say. yea u gotta learn howto read and write and count and jus the very basics of science n atoms n shit, but they should also be learnin bout real life shit, how to interract better with people, different ways of makin money, n shit like that.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 15th, 2007, 5:58 am

True MyDick (!) :shock: Education is a big deal to get right, agreed

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 15th, 2007, 1:44 pm

myDick in your mouth wrote:It all starts with the education system. Thats one thing that brings everyone together. You got these kids for what 7 hours a day sittin in a fuckin classroom forced to listen to what you say. yea u gotta learn howto read and write and count and jus the very basics of science n atoms n shit, but they should also be learnin bout real life shit, how to interract better with people, different ways of makin money, n shit like that.
Yeah they need to change the education system like you said. There's too many kids that arent motivated enough.

Other small things need to be done too like increased lighting throughout cities that have poor lighting. You cant hide in the shadows if theres enough lighting

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 15th, 2007, 5:27 pm

Aw cummon Ghost, I enjoy hiding in shadows still, maybe leave a few dark bits

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 27th, 2015, 5:35 am